DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#338 8 years ago

This might be the year! I have a tentative Ok from the Mrs to attend this year!

#359 8 years ago

Is there any camping close by Dixon?

#361 8 years ago

Actually I would be sleeping in the back of my suburban. I just need a KOA type place with a shower.

2 weeks later
#401 8 years ago

The T minus 67 days bump....

2 months later
#910 7 years ago

Whoop! I'm going to make it. I am still looking for a rough Williams system 3-11 for my next Proc project. I'm pretty sure I can fit one in the back of my Chevy Volt.

#914 7 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

If you're serious, please come talk to me at the show if it fits. I'm considering getting a Volt and a pin fitting in it would likely cinch it.
I'll be set up in the EM room repairing boards and offering parts and mods at my booth.

Rob,
I have a 2015 first generation Volt. It looks like with the back seats down, It gives you about 4'-6" of clearance between the seats and the back lid, and about 18" of height clearance at the lowest point of the hatch back. This should allow most early SS pins to fit in the back.
Ill let you know if it fits.
--Uncivil engineer

#946 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Crap - broke the switch under the shuttle on my space shuttle swapping out my old cracked original shuttle for a new heavy duty repro model this morning. I hope the package with the replacement switch makes it to my porch by Thursday or Friday!

If it doesn't come, space shuttle is playable without it. Mine was like that for years.

#1102 7 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot transite...

#1154 7 years ago

Thanks Eric helping me cram Alien Poker on to my little bitty car!

For the record, the body of the pin fit fine, but the head was a different story. It was about a half inch too tall! However some engineering via Eric got me home!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1218 7 years ago

If anything, this show brought to my attention the quality of a lot of the early Bally solid state machines. I really enjoyed Flash Gordon, Globetrotters, Centaur, and especially Future Spa. There is something about old wide bodies that just clicks with me.

#1279 7 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

On Sunday the disc finally tore, my guess is a couple thousand games is what that disc had seen since installed in December - I rolled the dice on if it'd last the show before installing a new disc. So after it tore, I made the decision to cut the flappy part and put it back into operation for the remaining 3 hours of the show - a dicey decision, as there was exposed adhesive, but figured folks would still get to enjoy the machine.

It broke shortly after the show opened on Sunday. I should know, I was playing it when it came apart, so I turned the machine off, and let the attendant know. That is a really nice Tron, and I hope someday that they get down into my price range.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 125.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=uncivil_engineer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.