DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Ha! You weren't lying when you said you were going to start this today! Looks like you missed 5:01 though, maybe next year!!!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Anyone else thinking of being games for the first time? I'm bummed about missing the last (this?) PAGG & psyched for 2016! Are the dates set yet? Wanna block them off early & book my room.

Always happens the weekend after mothers days.

#16 8 years ago

Spencer, get working on that dog park earlier this year

1 month later
2 weeks later
#42 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Geez! Time is slipping by. I gotta stop getting hurt and start working on my games instead. Right now, I'm trying to heal up from a couple of broken ribs from my fishing trip last week.
Steve

Damn! You fishing for Marlin?

Also, get well soon!

1 week later
3 weeks later
#63 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Remember, no out out state fishing or traveling to tropical islands 30 days prior to pin a go go.

I told my wife there is a two week prior blackout/no travel period before PAGG next year, my son is not going to get sick before it again!

2 weeks later
#71 8 years ago

TX sector please! and Punk! (looking at you Blownfuse for the latter )

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Counterforce
-mof

That reminds me, Special Force as well please.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from dri:

I'm starting a Hyperball project to have finished by PAGG '16. Any ideas if I can get it sold there? It will be a really good player once finished.

I think if you price it right sure. I think a lot of people get hot to buy stuff there, its just when prices are unrealistic that they dont sell.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I used Special Force in the PPE tournament in 2011. It's an awesome and rarely seen game, and about as non-PC as you can get. The sounds and music put you right into the "mow down commies" '80s war movie of your choice, and your job is to blow up an Asian village to rescue the hostages, complete with little Asian hut pop bumper caps. Your bonus counts down to sounds of machine gun fire and rockets exploding.
The game is an electrical nightmare. It took a lot of work to get it playing solid. Then, as luck would have it, it got dropped off the truck ramp on its way to the tournament. When I showed up it was in a maze of vices being glued back together. Good times.

Now I want to play one more than ever, get one and put it right next to an F-14 Tomcat.

2 weeks later
#90 8 years ago

Finally had time to check the LED Legs out, really great stuff!!!

10 days with no update Mrgone, you're slipping

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Sorry Steve, I'm taking advantage of the cooler weather and enjoying the hot tub.
Ah, it's good to be king.
Oh, 240 days until pin a go go.

Have you figured out how to play pinball from your hottub yet?

#96 8 years ago

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if either or you yahoos electrocute yourself playing your pins in the hot tub

But do feel free to draft up a will before you try it leaving your pins to me.

1 week later
#100 8 years ago

hurry up, hurry up and wait.

-Debbie Harry

2 weeks later
#103 8 years ago

You keep posting the countdown, I'll keep giving it a thumbs up.

1 week later
#108 8 years ago

The ambassador of pinball has spoken!

#114 8 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

I've been going to this show for about 13 years, I think it is better than CAX, but that's just me.....
can't wait for 2106 - how many days are left???

Cax is great but PAGG for the win every time!

#122 8 years ago

I promise my WCS94 will be there this year.

2 weeks later
#156 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Having said that, it's back to the Best Western for the next PAGG.

Best Western all the way!

#159 8 years ago

Don't call too early, you have to wait until PAGG sets it up

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Practicalsteve,its only a hour drive for you,do you stay at the Hotel???

I do because I stay until they kick me out Friday and I like to be back before it opens for the flea market on Saturday. If all goes as planned and I can actually help with set up this year I would drive home thursday night though and only stay at the hotel on friday.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

There's never been AMH at PAGG right? Can some owners bring some? I'll bring mine if I can have help maintaining it at the show

Yes please! There are usually lots of techs willing to help out if something goes wrong. Dying to play this game more than any other.

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#186 8 years ago

A brief history of how children have foiled my fun at PAGG.

The first year I attended PAGG. I was a brand new father and new to the hobby. I had yet to make the great group of friends I would see at future shows. As a new father, time was at a premium and I could only attend on Sunday. I woke up early after a night of what could barely qualify as sleeping (my son insisted on waking up at 2am every night, and only walking around the living room for an hour, bouncing him constantly would appease him, sitting down causing ear shattering screams to erupt) and got there as soon as it opened. The plan was to stay the whole day, to play as long as my tired body would allow. Of course at noon I get the call. My son had been crying non stop for an hour, wife was at wits end, my return home tearfully requested. Of course upon entering my home I found my son peacefully napping, a smile on his face as if to say, I won this round dad.

Another year older and wiser, by now having a good core group of friends attending, I vowed not to let the previous year happen again. This time two days were planned, a stay at the best western ensuring maximum fun. Well, my son continued his war on sleep (a war he wages to this day as last night he woke up at 2am loudly proclaiming he did not want to eat breakfast) and little sleep was had the night before I left. It was with weary feet and bleary eyes that I dragged myself from game to game friday, but it was ok as much fun was had and nothing would stop me.

I vowed this year that things would be even more different! Three days were planned. Thursday and friday taken off of work to volunteer with load in. Staying the night Friday, maximum fun would be had, my son only woke up two or three times a night now, nothing would stop me! of course he got sick on Wednesday. But not too sick. He would be better by thursday morning right? If I checked his temperature a hundred times it was bound to go down, right? Thursday came and I stayed home watching Thomas the tank engine episodes in a marathon, urging him to rest, to get better! He would surely be better on friday morning, plenty of time to go help set up, his temperature was almost gone. It wasn't until late Friday when the wife was done with work that i was able to escape, half the weekend planned already gone. No matter, I made it and made the most of it, seeing old friends and having the time of my life. By this point I jokingly called it pinball summer camp to my wife, it was something I looked forward to all year.

Next year would be different! I will help set up Thursday, I wont miss a minute!

The other day Pinwillie came to pick up a RG project he bought off me seven months ago. I had been jokingly harassing him to come get it for so long, and how funny that he picked the worst possible time in all those months to do so. Literally two minutes before he pulls into the driveway we get the call. We have been on the waiting list for over a year to adopt our second child and a birth mother had just picked us! I run back and forth between my wife on the phone getting info and helping Willie get loaded up and trying to catch up and shoot the shit with an old friend I had not seen in a while. How funny that he found out we were picked before ANYBODY. Even before our mothers.

What does this have to do with PAGG? Of course the birthmother is due April 12th. I have long joked with my wife when she was down and said we would never have another child, "Don't worry honey, its just waiting for the best possible time to ruin Pin a go go for me!"

And I couldn't be happier!

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Steve I demand you come to Lodi before April and have a mini PaGG with Jabbles, Chris and me. Lets get you worn out before the kid comes!

Hell yes! Let's make this happen!

#190 8 years ago

Lets just call it my baby shower. I will be registered at marcos and pinball life.... what do you mean they don't sell baby stuff?

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

I'm seriously considering hauling a few of my pins to the show this year from Merced. If I do, I will be hauling them in a trailer-- Is there a safe place to park just my trailer at the show for the weekend? I've had problems parking it at hotels before. Also, which games should I bring?
Mike

Please bring baywatch!

1 week later
#207 8 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Steve you are the Man! Congrats on the future addition to your family!
Rob

Thanks man!

1 week later
#210 8 years ago

Me and blowfuse have a contest cooked up where the winner scores a now impossible to find PAGG Spirit t shirt from 2014, details coming in a few days just as soon as my friend from Argentina leaves town and I'm not so busy getting matching tattoos

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#229 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Been "under the weather" these last few days but I did get a chance to see what was left over from my screened Spirit shirts for our upcoming PAGG "super fun" contest (look for it soon in this thread). I have (2) medium, (1) large and (3) X-Large left to chose a shirt from. Anytime you want to get this contest going Steve, I'll back you up as best I can.
Steve
back
Spirit_shirt_back_(resized).jpg
front
Spirit_shirt_front_(resized).jpg

What is the number one scourge of not only PAGG but ALL Pinball shows?

Yeah ok, the guys not wearing deodorant and carpet bombing the aisles is pretty bad, but not that.

NO, its the pinball hog! That guy that loves to start four games all by himself. The scoundrel that plays a game and pushes start for the next one with nary the look over his shoulder. He must be stopped!

So heres the contest, Blownfuse and I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to print little cards that we can tuck into the aprons of all the games at PAGG. Something simple that gets the point across that Pinball Hogs are not appreciated. I will print them up and provide them for free.

We think they should be simple, eye catching, and say something like NO PINBALL HOGS, and have some kind of artwork of a hog with that little circle with the line through it. It should also outline simple the basic rules of pinball etiquette, one game a person when others are waiting, or ask others to join the fun. You know what the rules are, you have been going to these for years. Simplicity will be key.

To enter, post your artwork in the thread and the top three with the most thumbs up will be voted on by Blownfuse and myself. Enter as often as you like.

The winning design as stated will get their very own impossible to find Spirit T-shirt (if size available) and pack of pinball posters from me.

Technical stuff: all artwork should be sized 3.75"x3.75" with the intention of being cut down to 3.5"x3.5" and having no important information 1/8" next to the 3.5" edge. All artwork to be considered for final print stages should be in a print ready file format (jpg for example) and in CMYK. Don't sweat the techincal stuff too much, I can work with what you make for the most part.

#232 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I think that if the art is of your own design, it should be signed by the artist in a small corner of the art and printed that way if possible.

easily done if they follow the printing guidelines. Anyone interested can go here for more information about what to do to make sure something is printable. https://www.psprint.com/helpcenter/preparing_artwork_files/print_ready_check_list/index.asp

Also: these could have different front and back designs (or same design on both sides) will cost the same for me either way. So if there are two really good designs we can have them share the card, or if an artist wants to utilize both sides, fine as well.

#237 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Great idea! So even though he's wearing headphones and fingerless weightlifting gloves, we can point at the card...

Ha! Exactly.

#246 8 years ago

Nice JSA! Good to see we have a contender! Lets see some others people!

Quoted from mof:

I say, we should break this up into two components:
1. agree on the text together
2. the contest is the artwork.
-mof

Looking forward to seeing yours MOF

Honestly I would rather give artists free range to say what they want, interpret the "rules" as they see fit. Lets be honest, will these really change much? Probably not. We just wanted to do something fun! I like printing things up for shows. I made Patty J stickers for Arcade expo last year I left all over the place. Last year at PAGG I did the Spirit posters. I just want to have fun and make a fun little thing someone might throw in their coinbox at the end of the show for a memory. What if an artist wants to use a bunch of hog puns? I am cool with that. Its all good with me. Have a good time people, looking forward to seeing more.

#248 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I love this - should be on the games but you can hand them out to techs, volunteers and others so we can actually hand them to someone who's playing, maybe even toss it on the glass if you are waiting for someone who immediately starts another game without checking

Love it! I plan to make a boatload of them, can even provide them to other shows and events for free.

#251 8 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

I was gonna try and make a contending one. Then I looked again at jsa's. I can't do any better than that! That's perfect. Give the man his shirt. Maybe fine-tune the wording that's all. Great idea btw.
Mike

No! You should try!

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Here is one I came up with. What do you think?

pinball_hog_(resized).jpg

Nice! Now we are getting some competition!

1 week later
#275 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Although not as extreme I have failed to make it to PAGG due to children. Most of the time one of my boys has a baseball tournament going on. I keep hope alive every year that we can make it to PAGG.
I knew I was drawn to you for a reason, congrats and good luck with the upcoming adoption.

Thanks so much! It means a lot. Going great so far.

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Here is what I have so far.
I know, the lettering is not straight.
I am no artist.
Consider this a rough draft.

image_(resized).jpg

Great stuff MrGone, we are getting some contenders now!

#279 8 years ago

Nice! How did you get the exclusive scoop?

#300 8 years ago

Blownfuse is a great guy, buy with confidence if you don't already know that.

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Me 2,Me2!!! Hi,Steve!! You gonna sell more neat stuff this year??? Need a awning?? I got one if you wanna??:)Peace!!

Thanks for the awning offer! Dont know if I will be selling anything this year, last year the Spirit posters sold well, but the others...well not so much. With the baby due in April I have a feeling I will be too exhausted to do that much. We will be making the pinball hog cards for the games though, and hope to have one other surprise for the show.

#327 8 years ago

Look what my work made!

1 week later
#346 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Well, come on by, PM me when you're free and we'll work something out. I've been taking pics of the whole process and been sending updates to Todd about every other week. Everything is swapped over to the NOS playfield on the underside now, I'm moving on to the board upgrades. I had to repaint the head and modify it to the later System 80A type of head, just couldn't stand looking at the blue color on the head he had to use (from a Pink Panther) when it should be orange. Also, I had to locate a lot of missing parts to make the game correct again. By locate, I mean find in all my boxes.
Steve

It's looking good! If I don't get to play one at PAGG I'm going to feel punk'd!

#353 8 years ago

I like the hog one, but I want to see more competition. Come on folks, this is for a rare and amazing shirt!

#360 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Is there any camping close by Dixon?

Your are allowed to park a camper on site, but maybe you want to go actual camping?

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

We're flying in Thursday morning, and our plan is to visit the Alameda museum and Free Gold Watch both that day. Crazy or possible?

I love both those spots, are you planning on visiting both on the Thursday? If I am being honest, you will probably get all you need and more from PAGG. I dont think there will be many games at PPM or FGW that you wont get to play at PAGG.

You could hit both spots in the same day if you have a rental car, maybe a 45-hour drive between the two with bay area traffic.

#373 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,Steve,Don't you think that Playland not at the Beach,would be a better shot for Boise-D than GW in SF???

I love playland, dont get me wrong. But the titles they have there will be at PAGG in much better condition.

#377 8 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

For a guy with "practical" in his name, I'd think 45min would be more practical than 45-hour.
I too agree that both FGW and the pinball museum are great places but you don't want to get burned out before PAGG. But if you have the time go for it!
Mike

Ha! Was waiting for someone to call me on that- I meant 45 minutes to a hour tops

#381 8 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

I recently found out that my pinball hero, Clay, helps run a pinball show in Ann Arbor every year. I must go! Problem: it's the same weekend as Pin a go-go, which we are not giving up. Maybe next year they'll pick different dates?

Pin a go go is always the weekend after Mother's Day.

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

What a bummer having two pinball shows on the same weekend. Hopefully it's just a one time thing.

From what I have gathered Clay doesn't plan on moving the show anytime soon. It was around the same time last year as well, not the exact same weekend, but like right next to it.

1 week later
#396 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'll check out Bay Area for sure

Order ahead of time, usually if they are coming to the show they will put up a "pick up at show" option for shippipng. I would advise you heavily to pick it up right away though, don't wait until the end of the show.

#403 8 years ago

Ok everyone.

Mr.Gone, AKA Spencer, AKA the ambassador of pinball has fallen on tough times health wise. You may have noticed that he has not been keeping us updated with the countdown to PAGG. The poor guy has double pneumonia and septsis and is expected to recover but in ICU for at least another week.

If you have ever met Spencer you know what a great guy he is and that there is possibly no one more passionate about PAGG or possibly pinball than him.

Lets flood this thread with well wishes for when he gets to come back on.

If you would like, I have an address where you can send actual get well cards, PM me for it.

GET WELL SOON SPENCER!!

#404 8 years ago

Here he is just a couple weeks back picking up Surf Champ from me, while my son supervises.

#416 8 years ago

Mr Gone still on the mend, 61 days until PAGG!

Also- does anyone still want to enter Blownfuse and mines contest for the pinball pig card??? I am giving yo until the end of March!

#418 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I guess I'll have to try to design something and see if I can win the Spirit shirts.
Steve

Sorry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the united states of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PracticalBlownfuseco and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.

1 week later
#430 8 years ago

Spencer update as quoted from his better half

He's doing great. He's in physical rehabilitation. He's working hard to get home at the end of the week (we'll see what the doctors say).

#438 8 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Ok boys - my ignited pin obsession will finally lead me to my first PAGG and possibly CAX this year!
Give us newbies the 101 being Illl
make Saturday at least.
For example, Do I need to hit the REI and get camelpaks ready for "hydration" and snacks for stamina or what?
Do you recommend tix ahead and where should I buy?
Finally, what's the major diff between this particular event and CAX?
any input would be awesome - looking fwd to it!

If I could only choose one event it would be PAGG hands down. Get there early and stay late. When it opens on Friday and opening on Sunday are some of the less busy times along with late Friday and Saturday before close. You don't need to buy tickets ahead.

There is a snack bar of sorts with like burgers and hot dogs, plenty of food within a short drive as well.

If I may make one suggestion, make an effort to meet others. The first year I went I didn't really meet anyone and had a fun time. The next I knew people and made an effort to meet other pinsiders and locals and had way more fun. Print out an id badge on your profile page. When it gets closer Mr Gone will throw out times for a meet up and group photo. For me PAGG is just as much a chance to hang out and catch up with folks as it is about playing pins.

#452 8 years ago

Mr Gone on the mend!https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-alive-and-well

#460 8 years ago

Last call for any submission for the "pinball hog" card contest. Right now there is a clear front runner thats going to win that shirt and have their artwork all over the place. I want to print these the first week of April, so you still have a chance!

#484 8 years ago

Please tell me someone is bringing a spirit so I can get my yearly fix

#486 8 years ago

I still have a handful of spirit posters left from last year I will be be selling at the swap meet Saturday morning

#495 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Hey Steve...Is there a charge for selling things at the swap meet? I'm thinking about selling some back glasses and other things that I bought at prior PAGGs.

No charge like Izzy said, let's set up next to each other. PM me with what you're thinking of selling, I want first dibs

#512 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

with a new baby in the house. brother, say goodbye to sleep for a while.

Oh don't I know it, so far she's a good little sleeper

#516 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I can tell, you're here and posting.
Steve

Exactly! I actually feel like a normal human most the day!

1 week later
#555 8 years ago

I will be selling pinball posters again at the swap meet Saturday morning (or if you come find me at the show Friday or Saturday)

Blow out prices- $5 each, or all four for $12 (while supplies last, Spirit posters are low in quantity)

Also would be interested in trades for interesting loot.

spirit_(resized).jpgspirit_(resized).jpg
402472_(resized).jpg402472_(resized).jpg

#562 8 years ago

My apolgies that it has taken me a while to get back to our contest, having a newborn sure seems to take a lot of time!

I think we have a clear winner! Congratulations to JSA for designing the best pinball hog card! I would like to make one edit, where it says press start only once for one player, maybe add "If you are playing alone" I wouldn't want people to think they are not allowed to play with others.

Please contact me via PM so I can get your art file for printing. Also let me know your shirt size for the Spirit shirt.

f8db7d833fda53c39367540c66cec4bb8923a6ba_(resized).jpgf8db7d833fda53c39367540c66cec4bb8923a6ba_(resized).jpg

#583 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,why is PAGG listed twice on the Events calendar??

because its twice as nice.

#597 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Because I added it without seeing yours, LOL. If you want to update your Event name to the correct name (missing dashes) and move over the text, image, correct dates (think you are missing the end date) and times, I will kill my event.
Cheers,
Seth

Are you trying to tell me that. hawk moon didn't use correct!!punctuation I find that very hard to believe !?!?and I just refuse to believe that

#605 8 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Ok baby, I think I'm ready for my first PAGG. I want to bring a couple games too. But...
I plan on unloading my two games (tentatively Speakeasy and EM Night Rider, mebbe a Buccaneer for tradebait) and then camping in my empty van with the fold out bed and such. But since you can't make reservations for the camping, I am a bit worried that I might get there Friday morning and not find any spots available. I saw someone above say that the camping usually doesn't sell out. With a 4 -5 hour drive, I wouldn't want to be juked.
Also, I would hafta load up the games by about 3:30 latest, to get home in time for other commitments. Would that be ok?

You'll be all good, bring that night rider EM so I can drool over it. We hung out at the banning pinball show right?

#611 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

We all hung out for a bit at the last couple of CAX's.

Thats right! Believe it or not, down in Banning when I went to that expo I met another guy from your area with a Night Rider, I remember Mark now, looking forward to seeing you.

#620 8 years ago

Pinball hog cards printed and looking good!

#621 8 years ago

So I have kept quiet about this because i was unsure if i would have time to make them this year, but I managed to get the hard part out of the way. I am happy to say I am once again providing name badges for free to any Pinside user. See pic below, but note that these are not complete, they will be hole drilled and lanyards will be provided. Also note that the photo shows the front and back, there is only one style of card.

I want to do it like I did last year, if you know you are coming and do not have an id badge (and want one) PM me with your username and real name and I will fill it out for you ahead of time, this in a way reserves it for you. One year I left them all blank and people took them all within a half hour and I think many of them were not even Pinside members.

I will be providing some blanks for people that come last minute, are undecided, etc.

If you already have one, please use it again. If you lost it, shame on you, but I will make you a new one.

Make it a point to introduce yourself to others, the friends I have made through this hobby are far and away the best part of it. The first year I went to PAGG I knew no one and had a good time, the next year I knew some people and had way more fun, last year I knew a ton of people and it was a complete blast!

Location for picking them up is as of yet undetermined, will most likely be at a vendors table as they have in previous years.

#622 8 years ago

These are laminated, will be hole drilled and lanyard added

#624 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd send you a request but seems like someone thinks its funny to take a Dude's badge before I get a chance to pick it up. Guess some of us aren't meant to have badges.

Man! I think you have been stiffed a couple years in a row now!!

#627 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Cant say enough how nice these badges are. Also Steve does our whole community a solid by doing this for everyone if you see him let him know! Buy him a beer or beverage of his choice.
Harley D.

Too kind sir, too kind. We will be sharing a brew or two for sure.

Quoted from pinheadpierre:

The past two years, PaGG has charged the fun factor in my life. At my first one, I met a retired doctor in Sunday morning pinball school who urged me to get my own machine. I got one about six months later, officially and totally infecting myself with the happy, contagious disease known as pinball ownership. Now I have two. This year I signed up to volunteer with setup Thursday and Friday mornings. If I can get my machines across my construction zone of a backyard, I will bring them. But what I really want from PaGG this year are pinball friends. I don't chime in much here because well.....I guess that's my nature when I don't really know folks. I look forward to connecting real people to these avatars and posts this year!

Do it! I cant stress enough how much the friends I have made in the hobby have become important in my life.

Let me tell you a little secret too, you get the best deals from your buddies you meet at shows and on pinside. I don't buy games off craigslist anymore, I buy them from friends. These are games that never "go on the market" they get shuttled back and forth between buddies houses. You would die if you knew how much I paid for my clear coated immaculately restored WCS94 I bought off my good friend Pinwillie, I'm talking ten times better and a thousand bucks LESS than anything on craigslist the last two years. And guess what, I have hooked him up in return in any way I can. I love pinball but I wouldn't be involved to the degree I am if it wasn't for the people I meet.

#660 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

PracticalSteve,did you get my request for a badge,please??Hows the new arrival ??

I did, sorry I did not reply right away, I am only replying to PMs when I am in front of a computer with my list of names so i dont forget anyone.

I should have replied to all requests for id badges as of right now, if you write in and I don't reply right away but I post in the forum, just know I am on my phone and my list is not in front of me.

#661 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I don't have enough time to go through Bounty Hunter, Force II, Pink Panther and do them the justice they deserve. What about Punk, Striker, Counterforce, Mars, God of war and Time Line? Every year, it gets harder to come up with ideas that outdo the previous show. Sometimes I hit my mark, other times, I shoot off my toes.
Steve

Those games would be fantastic! Punk and Counterforce will be huge highlights of the show!

#663 8 years ago

Just how rare they are as well, it's an opportunity to play a game most others won't

#675 7 years ago

Yes counterforce, don't listen to jabbles!

#680 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Aack! I just started cleaning out my van, it's a disaster and full of crap. I still have some unfinished projects that have to get done before the show too. Working on Todd's Punk took up a lot of my time and made the show sneak up on me. My NOS playfield swap of my Punk will have to wait for now. I also have my cousin coming in on the 7th for a week long visit. If I make it to the show with what I want to do, I may be cleaning my games at the show. It'll be tight but I'm determined to get it done.
Steve

If anyone can get it done its you!

#697 7 years ago

Don't just consider bringing a side dish to Sparkys, BRING ONE. You heard the man, chips wont cut it, a quality side dish.The man is beyond generous for opening this up to all of us on Pinside and to me this is a must not miss event, a total highlight of the show. This is a great chance to meet some faces you have only seen as avatars on here. This is a total blast and I cant thank Sparky enough for continuing to host this great event.

Mr.Gone, can you dig up group pictures from past BBQs?

#707 7 years ago

Nice! I still have the same black and white trucker hat, so if you see me say hi!

#716 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

What's the best way to transport pinball glass in your vehicle?
-mof

I have wrapped mine in moving blankets before and they were fine. They usually have little foam sticker things on them so you can lay them atop each other so they don't scratch against each other.

#719 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

From their website faq:
2. How do I get tickets?
There are no pre-pay tickets for Pin-a-Go-Go. Please pay with cash at the door.

Is it still cash only at the door for admission? I feel like they took cards last year..

#729 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Love that place! Had to do a quick scan of the picture to see if I was one of the players.

Thats not you in the fishing hat playing fish tales?

#734 7 years ago

Your photos are top notch Pinsane!!

#740 7 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

I have some free parts I'll offer up to Pinsiders. I'll post up this Sunday , if nobody claims them , I'll put them in the swap meet...

Very generous! Now I just have to refresh this thread every ten minutes on Sunday

#750 7 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I have this nervous feeling I'm going to end up with my 2nd pin at this show. My wife is going to kill me.

The golden rule. "better to beg forgiveness than ask permission"

#766 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Okay, Punk and Counterforce are a go for PAGG for sure. Counterforce had a dumb sound board related logic glitch but I found the little sucker last night. The sound board had stopped working the last time I brought it to PAGG a few years ago and I forgot about it, I wasn't happy to see it was still there. I guess I forgot to pay the pinball gnomes under the house to fix it for me so they went on strike and never came back. I'm going to add a phone jack to it this weekend and then break it down. On to the blue cabinet sample Time Line next, I'm hoping it'll be easy. The black cabinet sample Mars, God of War and Striker just need a good cleaning so they'll be there too.
I should have a fairly nice black cabinet production Time Line coming up for sale after PAGG. Unfortunately, it won't be ready in time for the show. Please send me a PM if you're interested in the game.
Steve

Nice!!! Glad it's coming together for you buddy! I'm probably going to fall in love with counterforce after playing yours and find out it's just as rare and hard to find as Spirit.

#788 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

PM sent,C U there!! Sign me up!!Someone was thinking about a Dinner at Cattlemens for this croud,i read,yes? no?

Who has time to sit down to dinner at PAGG? are you telling me you guys waste time eating food when you can be playing pins?

#792 7 years ago

Drinking beer is frowned upon and not for sale and not encouraged. Those that do do so at their own risk. Not to be the party pooper.

#796 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Some shows let you carry and play (RMPS, TPF). Some don't (NWPS). It's never been a problem afaik. Nobody is parking their bottles on the glass against the lockdown bar and playing.

Geez, you should move to Utah. You'd like it here!

Come find me in the parking lot and we can chat about it over a cold beverage.

Far from it my man, but many of the organizers are posting in this thread and like they said, it's the fairgrounds rules, not theirs. If everyone is respectful and discrete and keeps theirselves in line there should be no problem. I think it's good to know the rules going in and tell those that don't so you can prevent people from being obvious about it, or jeopardizing the show.

#798 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Ok, cool. That's the only reason I was asking. So I can't wear my hat then?

untitled_(resized).png

Ha!!! I almost mentioned beer hats in my reply!

#799 7 years ago

While we are on the subject of respect, let's all do our best to be respectful at this great show.

If you smoke, do it in the designated area, in years past I have been terrible about this, and God willing I will have started the quitting process before the show and won't be at all. If you vape do it there as well. let's not influence the next generation.

If you swear like a sailor like I do, try not to do it around kids.

Beer is not allowed and you run a risk drinking it. Be smart, we were all young once and have drank where we shouldn't. If you drink too much go take a nap in your car.

It's a family show, let's just not act like animals.

#805 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Maybe I've missed it, but I've yet to see anything unseemly at PAGG. Most people that I encounter are cool and respectful.
CAX on the other hand.....

Very true, everyone is great at PAGG, it's just growing every year so we need to keep it that way.

#833 7 years ago
Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

Well said, Steve. This should be copy/pasted to each page of this thread and every thread about a show.
As mentioned, PAGG is good now, but unfortunately what happens is that cool events grow and grow which then starts to make punters feel more anonymous to pull their s#!t. It all can also make the do-gooders feel less appreciated/involved.

You earned my thumbs up when you used the term "punters"!

#841 7 years ago

Sending out another call for ID badges. If you want one they are free and I will fill one out for you ahead of time.

These are the people I have so far, let me know if you asked and your name is not on the list or if it's misspelled.

#856 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

All right gang, going to pop my cherry and drive to go-go, 8 hours, bot bad, others are coming from further.
I went to web page and entered my name and game.
I haven't heard a word. Do I just drive my pin up and load in Friday morning?
Just show up? That easy?
Bringing a fixed up Big Guns!
Your invincible!!

I believe its pretty much that easy, get there before it starts if possible, people will be available to help load in, I will be one of them.

#857 7 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Hey Steve,
Like we spoke about, I found a couple boxes of badges laying off to the side of the showroom floor when we were doing final cleaning/pickup on Monday after last years show. There are over 30 that have not been used and there were a few with Pinside names already on them.
HoakyPoaky
DAMON
Kerry-Richard
Hana9so
Bob C
Anubis 2night
I will see you Friday morning to give them to you.
Loren

Thanks again Loren, really good looking out, see below with where you can drop them off if you can't find me.

Quoted from gaspumprob:

Hello Steve, I would love to have one. Thanks,
Rob

You got it!

#859 7 years ago

So the ID badges will be at the NIFTY LED booth again this year. Stop by and say hi to them, nice guys and great LEDs. I buy 90% of my LEDS from them.

There will be two little boxes, one with the "reserved" badges that I fill out ahead of time. If you Pm'd or asked me for one yours will already be filled out and in there. If you come last minute, forgot to ask, etc there will be blank ones as well you can fill out. The badges need a special pen to write on that I will provide-- IF YOU STEAL MY PEN MAY ALL YOUR BALLS GO STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE AND MAY ALL FUTURE CRAIGSLIST DEALS BE SNAKED OUT FROM UNDER YOU!

#861 7 years ago

Thanks Steve, read everything on web site. Sounds good. I would love a badge if you have one left.
I have tons of parts that never have time for eBay or market. Just bring a box for swap meet?
Anyone need an empty Taxi cabinet and head?

got plenty- you are down for one.

as for the empty cab and head, MRart2U needs empties since he lost a lot of cabinets due to a flood, I bet he chimes in soon.

#870 7 years ago

I love it when pinside comes together.
Got Art's PM, He's in LA so will take care of this down here.
Even better than bringing it up, but I would have if someone wanted it.
Right now just bringing up a fully working, pretty good cabinet BIG GUNS! You are invincible! Love the way this machine yells at you.
I have 2 of these Gems....Yes, 2.

Wow! You must love that game. I have honestly wanted to put some quality time in on one so this is great!

#874 7 years ago

Anyone have any sling plastics for a Bally Bow & Arrow?

Also if you PM'd me about badges I saw and will respond soon.

#876 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Paging Seth. He might have spares.
Steve

Ha! I'm buying his bow & arrow! My buddy at work wants it. Saw a pic and fell in love.

#891 7 years ago

Well crap. If you planned on leaving at closing time Saturday night and drive on highway 80 you are in for a rough one. They are closing it in both directions starting at 11pm until 7am. Right in between my house and PAGG. Mother f$cker. I literally live up barret!!

http://www.ccta.net/sanpablodamroad

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#896 7 years ago

Saturday night

#897 7 years ago

Hey Loren. Do those leftover ID
badges have the neck lanyards still?

#901 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

5 days and a wake up.
Sunday bump.

Is it too early to start packing?

#905 7 years ago

I have plenty of badges left so keep the requests coming! Remember that if I post in the thread something -but don't answer your PM it's all good, I have a system and don't answer PMs until I'm sitting at my computer and I can be sure to add your name to the list. I will also do a last call around Thursday and you can double check then if you were by chance missed.

#920 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

So I should probably stop by and grab mine from last year huh? Always too busy playing pinball & just forget! Thanks!

Ha!

#923 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yay.... Found it!!

Looks a little rough! Let me know if you need a new one buddy!

#940 7 years ago

I will try to answer a couple. Swap meet Saturday morning, no cost to sell but nothing provided, so put your stuff on the ground or bring a table.

As far as board repair I would contact Borygard, he will be doing board repair but you need to set up ahead of time.

Tournaments you sign up for a time slot, and then come back. It's pingolf I believe.

#965 7 years ago

Well done jletourn!!! I imagine we will just make them available where the ID badges are at the NIFTY table. You guys can stick them on yourselves. Its up to him how he wants it to work though.

I too am cutting off making badges EARLY thursday evening, so tell me now if you want one.

FYI- I have about 25 people listed as of right now jletourn, but the badges have been available at PAGG for the last three years. so hope you don't get too swamped with requests.

#966 7 years ago

Also- if I promised to hold you posters, or anything of that nature, it is not a bad idea to remind me as I am averaging about four hours sleep a night between the new baby and getting up at 3:45 am for work. I wont be offended by a reminder- just PM me.

#1006 7 years ago

Getting ready myself. All the pinball hog cards are packed and ready to be put on machines.
Tool box for early Friday set up and ready to go.
ID badges filled out up until this point- request yours before tomorrow evening if you havent!
Posters packed and ready to sell at the swap meet- blow out prices- $5 each or all four for $12, with prices thsi low I must be brain damaged! Other random posters from my collection will be available as well, not pinball related but definitely game room suitable. Those are WAYYYY cheap so be sure to stop by.

743182d8b88c24af9d468bacf4a8cdf0890b3820_(resized).jpg743182d8b88c24af9d468bacf4a8cdf0890b3820_(resized).jpg

402472_(resized).jpg402472_(resized).jpg

#1009 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Just A quick plug for those of you have not seen the Pinside Meet and Greet at PAGG! See this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-meet-and-greet
Also I will be bringing Lanyards for Steve's Badges because his are MUCH nicer then mine!

Very nice of Gexchange for providing official Pinside lanyards! He is going to supply me with enough for all of the reserved ones and I will have some left over. If you already have a badge from years prior and you want an official Pinside Lanyard they will be available on a first come first serve basis by finding me and there will be no telling how many I have left over.

#1011 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Ha I will Bring Extras! No Issue what so ever.
JJ

Thanks so much! I amend my previous statement then, I am not carrying all the extras in my pockets. They will be provided with the badges.

#1033 7 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I like the posters Steve very much, I will bring some other guy stuff along those lines as well. If anyone has interest in a mini translights LED lit frame like the one below let me know. I have a couple to bring if anyone is interested.
My cat decided to showcase the item.

Pretty cool!

#1034 7 years ago

Ok- here is the box the badges will be in. I'm sure lanyards and stickers will be close by. Also here is my latest updated list for reserved ones. Double check for your name. I have plenty more, if you want one PM me. There will also be blank ones you can fill in yourself. Please ask before 7pm tomorrow night if you want a reserved one, after that fill it in yourself.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#1044 7 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Hey folks. Looking forward to PAGG this Friday! I hope everyone is jazzed for this one.
I'm dropping a few nice items into the raffle and tournament. I have two limited edition prints of Zombie Yeti's artwork for the Alice in Wonderland backglass art, signed and numbered by the artist (30/50). Good luck to all!
See you at the show!
Here's the vid of the first PAGG tourney:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49zerw_the-first-pin-a-go-go-tournament_videogames

Look what the cat dragged in! Looking forward to seeing you dude!

#1049 7 years ago

What time does the swap meet start? I hope its done by 10 so I can do a tournament.

Official start time is ten but seems that people are usually there earlier. Some people hang out all day for it, it's very informal. I usually just sell for a couple of hours until the call of the pins is too strong and I can't take it anymore.

#1062 7 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

We're driving up in the mornin... PAGG is always my flavorite

I bet you say that to all the shows

#1066 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

All packed up...Walkman and fingerless weightlifting gloves ready to go!

this guy is serious!

#1075 7 years ago
Quoted from Pincat:

I've had the Rollergames theme music stuck in my head all day. You can be sure I'll be playing yours quite a bit over the weekend! Thanks for bringing it!!

You should buy it from him and take it home. Pinwillie is a trusted seller, bought two games off of him and couldn't be happier with them.

#1087 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Teaser, don't you wish your pinball show was hot like Pin-a-Go-Go

Is that a western robot?

#1103 7 years ago

Badges are at the booth. Only the boring black lanyards until gamexchange drops off the cool Pinside ones.

#1157 7 years ago

Who had the baywatch for sale? I couldn't buy it at the show but I keep thinking about it, so if you dragged it home let me know.

#1165 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

My 5th and favorite PAGG so far. Thank you to everyone from the volunteers to those who brought pins to share.
Loved playing the new games. I love Ghostbusters as much as I thought I would. I really enjoyed playing Full Throttle, AMH and The P3. Never got a chance to play Archer...Every year I glom onto a different game and this year, for some reason, it was U-Boat 65.
The best part, of course, is hanging with the Pinsiders. A special thank you to Sparky for the amazing BBQ get-together. This was the first one i attended and I'm happy I did. Loved spending time with my friends, PracticalSteve, MrGone, Fireball2, etc.. Met some very cool Pinsiders like Hawkmoon and PinWillie... I wish I could remember the names of others....everyone was super cool.
O.K. MrGone...Time to start the 2017 thread!

Seeing you is the highlight of the show my good friend.

Quoted from Hjbondar:

Friday shot of GeneX and the always happy Practical Steve sending a hello to Jake in Colorado. Jake - you were missed!!

Am I reinvited to the unboxing now?

#1168 7 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I had a great time at the show. Catching up with old buddies and meeting a couple new ones is always awesome. PAGG seemed to have a really good mix of games this year. I played alot of new games too. My rollergames didnt last through the show, but Baby Pac Man survived just fine. Waiting for MrGones 2017 thread...

It's been up for an hour!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread

#1179 7 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Sparky: Can't thank you enough for sharing the camp spot. It was perfect and painless. And for the fine bbq hospitality. Feeding the masses is right! Nice to see Jack roped into working! We should set up a private machine or two @ the campground
Hawkmoon: Thanks for the legbolt wrench. Teardown today was a breeze daddio.
Cliffy: Thanks for the part for Speakeasy. Looks like it will fit beauty. I will know fer sure Tuesday when I get around to setting it up again.
I am sure there are plenty of others I owe thanks to (Tony and Fil).
Had a great time, and the machines held up pretty dang well under the pun. Great to meet and greet a buncha pinsiders in person.
First PaGG; certainly not the last. Think I can fit three machines next time... So PracticalSteve, if you STILL ain't got a Night Rider by then, I might just bring it too.
Hope somebody posts pix of the bbq, especially that there cake!
I still have a longhorn cookie as a souvenir.
mark

I will remember that next year!

I got a lot to say about the show but too tired after being a pinball dirtbag all weekend so I will save it until tomorrow.

#1195 7 years ago

What a fantastic show! My fourth year there and it just keeps getting better.

I cannot give one complaint (other than why on earth was there a MMR, SM and WOZ on display only? that's horse$hit). The show to those that attended looked like it ran smooth and steady and I know it was due to the hard work of people like Pinballholder, cheddar, and others who's pinside handles i'm not familiar with like Brad, Steve, Greg, and countless others I am forgetting or just don't know. Not to mention the army of volunteers that held it down.

The pin line up was top notch, big big thanks to those that bring the rare games like RVDV, Jabbles and of course Blownfuse, to be able to share pins like that is just phenomenal. And to those that brought the pristine and the new like GeneX with the AMH you are awesome for letting us play a game others would not dare to bring.

Better than the pins was seeing old friends like Pinwillie, PismoArcade, JVSpin, MrGone, Mof, Drewster, Hawkmoon, MyCal, and a ton others who I am am spacing on right now. Great to make new friends every year, PinheadPierre, Damon, and I am sure a dozen others I am blanking on, wish I was better with names.

Sparky hosted a generous and fantastic BBQ as always, thanks again for being a highlight of the show!

Great seeing more vendors this year as well, Thanks to all of them for making the drive and thanks for hosting the ID badges NIFTY!

So how do I talk to about keeping the show running 24 hours?

One last thing. I think its great to come into this thread after a show and just see all the positivity and fun that everyone had. It seems like every other show, after its over, there is a thread of grievances and gripes. Things that need to change, things that don't work. Its nice to see the opposite with PAGG. I know people complained about some players being rough, I didn't see that myself, but hopefully that was the rare exception to the rule.

Great time, already looking forward to next year. Only 364 days right MrGone?

#1196 7 years ago
Quoted from lilltlc:

5 to be exact: $20.00

You only bought five!? You lucky SOB! Glad you won it and it went to a good home.

#1201 7 years ago

My favorite games at the show:

Favorite new to me 80's
I really thought PUNK! would take this. With a theme I love and a classic long ball lock shot in a far upper corner I thought it would be a lock. Counter force was one I kept going back to though. The art is top notch and I really like the rule set. super challenging game. So glad that Blownfuse got me into yet another rare game I can pine over and never get to own

Favorite old to me 80's
Jabbles SOF is the nicest I have ever seen. Hopefully if I chip away at him for enough years I can manage to pry it from his fingers.

Favorite new to me 90's
Baywatch may have a dumb theme, but that game is dumb fun. There are like four ramp shots, countless other ones, mini shark flipper... I had no idea what I was doing but it looks pretty deep as well. The one at the show was a really nice example too. I dont like video modes, but wailing on the flipper buttons to race down the beach is pretty hilarious.

Favorite old to me 90's
The T2 right inside the main hall was sooooooo nice. That little LED mod in the playfield is fantastic. that was one hell of a restore, nicest one I have ever seen by far.

Favorite of the newest of the new.
I walked in having never played a lot of the new big ones. GOT was meh. GB was really fun. Hobbit is gorgeous. P3 is very innovative and creative, but man, that Full Throttle was frigging amazing! That quick lap shot is lightning fast and so fun. I thought the flow was excellent, and I liked the video in the playfield, not too distracting, adds just the right amount.

Favorite new to me EM.
Really like Lawman. Fun game and was just a beautiful example.

#1214 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Nobody liked the MET pro with the hip/hop dance mix?

I knew I forgot to mention something! I thought that was hilarious! If only the sound was louder so i could really hear Push It in all its glory.

Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Still not Tron! I thought it was hilarious - I'm playing in the Tourney, in between balls I see Mr. Practical playing Tron, I see him mouth 'I still don't like the game', and I'm able to run up and make sure he knew I saw him - Perfect Timing!

that was an amazing moment of comedic timing! STILL DON"T LIKE TRON! Yours was the nicest I have ever played so if one was going to sway mew it was yours. Great meeting you dude! And kudos to the Monterey crew for bringing a killer line up.

#1219 7 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

That was my Baywatch. It did indeed sell. Sorry. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll miss it!
Mike

glad it did!

Quoted from jar155:

I met Steve right before the raffle. He had a fistful of tickets and hope. He did not win the machine. If only he had tried a little harder.
Good to meet you in person finally, Steve.

I only wanted to win the whirlwind to try and trade it for the baywatch above!

It was great meeting you, I wish we could have chatted more. We will always have IG and FB though.

#1226 7 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

They are great game and I was happy to find a bunch of quarters in my machines. An old way to tell someone at the show their game was enjoyed.

Really? I had never heard that! I really like that idea. I like the idea someone had earlier of some kind of awards for peoples favorite at a show, best restore, etc...

#1242 7 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Blownfuse, next year we need the return of spirit. I didn't get my fix and I'm itching

Agree 100%

Quoted from mrgone:

Counterforce for the win. great art, sound, rules, and gameplay. a very unique design as well. vastly under rated.

Great now we all want one. 10k by Christmas

#1249 7 years ago

Well if no one else is going to post the best picture of the entire show I guess I will...

#1252 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I've upvoted my own posts before, but never a pic of myself. Is there an achievement for that?

Ha! You could have kept your anonymity, but with a photo that awesome why should you!?

#1257 7 years ago
Quoted from Vexx_182:

Man what an awesome weekend! New members of the family are all set up and leveled out ready to play!

Nice! That baywatch was fun. You shoot me a PM when you can't handle the Hoff anymore.

#1260 7 years ago

For a minute I was worried it was Burt Reynolds and we had a cannon ball run situation and the pin was getting swiped for an epic party somewhere.

#1292 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

That would be two bro's from Spl Jonathan and Jason R.

I think me and Jason leveled a row on friday morning, but like others said, most everything was leveled by then anyway, Stellar job!

I really like the crowbar trick but I don't think I would use it at home unless I was setting up an entire game room. Works fantastic for shows though.

#1334 7 years ago

Awesome photos art- this is a straight up gem!

26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#1347 7 years ago

Great job dudes! With the money you raise they must have one helluva club at this point!!

#1348 7 years ago

Does look like there is some weird double exposure in that pic though, the guy standing next to Brad is in there twice somehow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.