Topic Stats

• 1,351 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PART_1472051210095_IMG_1909 (resized).jpg
Pinsiders_(resized).jpg
26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg
DSCN0242_(resized).JPG
DSCN0210_(resized).JPG
DSCN0233_(resized).JPG
DSCN0217_(resized).JPG
DSCN0231_(resized).JPG
DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Only 365 days to go. Grab the novus pinheads.
Oh, you knew it was coming.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Ha! You weren't lying when you said you were going to start this today! Looks like you missed 5:01 though, maybe next year!!!

I was actually typing the thread title while I was hand trucking games to one of the trucks.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I was waiting for this. Enjoy your rollergames!

I will. Thanks.
It was great to meet you and your dad.
See you next year.

#12 4 years ago

only 356 days until pin a go go 2016.
its the 20th annual show. do not miss it. mark your calendars now.

#18 4 years ago

Spencer, get working on that dog park earlier this year

I know. Now I have a dog so I have to get it done.

1 month later
#31 4 years ago

321 days until pagg 2016!

#33 4 years ago

316 days until the 20th annual show!

1 week later
#39 4 years ago

307 day until the 20th annual pin a go go!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Geez! Time is slipping by. I gotta stop getting hurt and start working on my games instead. Right now, I'm trying to heal up from a couple of broken ribs from my fishing trip last week.
Steve

ouch! feel better. if you need anything give a yell here.

#44 4 years ago

Ok, new rule. No out of state trout fishing 30 days before pagg.

1 week later
#53 4 years ago

300 days until pagg 2016.

2 weeks later
#55 4 years ago

285 days and counting.

#56 4 years ago

Bump.
Because its pagg man.

#57 4 years ago

279 days until the magic. its going to be beyond epic

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I am really excited for this even though it's still so far out!

Remember, no out out state fishing or traveling to tropical islands 30 days prior to pin a go go.

1 week later
#66 4 years ago

269 days to go.

1 week later
#68 4 years ago

258 days and counting.

When does the game list start?

#79 4 years ago

I would love to see team spooky come out and bring amh and rob zombies spook show with them. so we can play them and team spooky can see how awesome all the good folks at pagg are.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

There was one this year right? I swore I played it.

yup, brad grant brought his. great game. maybe he will bring his again this year.

going nuts would be fun. maybe if I keep pestering blown fuse he will bring it just so I will quit asking.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

my guess
Stern Hot Hand?

Flight 2000?

1 week later
#92 4 years ago

Sorry Steve, I'm taking advantage of the cooler weather and enjoying the hot tub.

Ah, it's good to be king.

Oh, 240 days until pin a go go.

#94 4 years ago

Have you figured out how to play pinball from your hottub yet?

if I could do that id never leave the house.

#98 4 years ago

239 days until pin a go go.
Today's count sent from my hot tub and brought to you by coca cola, pal mall, and patron silver.

1 week later
#99 3 years ago

233 days until pagg.

1 week later
#101 3 years ago

223 days to go.

#102 3 years ago

216 days to go go.

#104 3 years ago

It can't get here soon enough.

I can't wait to see the game list.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I would really like to make it this year.

Well do it man. It's really pretty cool.

1 week later
#107 3 years ago

209 day to go.

REMEMBER!, this is the 20th pin a go go.

Lets make it the best one yet.

How do we do this? pin a go go is you. yes, you. bring a game or 10. volunteer. if you have been coming to pin a go go for a few years you know it takes the whole community to make it work. volunteer, help set up and or take down games. are you good a fixing games? be a pin medic. you can watch the doors or help put wrist bands on people. you could hang posters and get the word out to the people. there are many other ways you can help. donate prizes to the raffle and or silent auction.

pin a go go has and is about so much more than just the games. its about the people and being part of one of the finest communities that exist. be part of something truly special. come to pin a go go 2016. help out where you can and PLAY PINBALL!

see you all in 209 days. Spencer. aka, mrgone.

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

I've been going to this show for about 13 years, I think it is better than CAX, but that's just me.....
can't wait for 2106 - how many days are left???

209 days to go.

#111 3 years ago

bump. because its pinball man.

#119 3 years ago

Usually Bay Area amusements is there. They missed last year due to moving to Nevada.
Starship fantasies also missed lask year due to ........
I don't remember.

Anyway, hopefully they will return this year along with cliffy, rob Anthony, nifty, and all the other great vendors.

208 days to go and I still haven't finished the plans for the dog park yet.

#120 3 years ago

207 days to go.
Sober, not from the hot tub bump.

#121 3 years ago

206 days to go.

When's the game list starting?

Come on! Lets get this party started!

#124 3 years ago

203 day until pin a go go.

get excited. GET REALLY EXCITED!

its getting closer.

#126 3 years ago

200 days until pin a go go!

#130 3 years ago

199 days until pin a go go.

#132 3 years ago

195 days until pin a go go.

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Imma try my best to make it down there again. Probably not gonna be able to take any games again. Can't wait to see everyone again!

It will be great just to see you.
Although, bringing Excalibur would be ok too.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

No games list yet Mr. Gone. There's no guarantee I would still own the games I put on the list if it was out already.
The question is, how many machines to I pull out of the house this year? I'm pretty sure Split Second will be there but I'd what else until I see what everyone else is bringing. No LOTR this year, it was utterly destroyed from plays last year haha.

I never saw a time last year when there weren't at least two people on your Lotr.

It got a lot of love that's for sure.

Bringing split second would be cool. Very few have seen or played it.

#137 3 years ago

Alright, time for another early reminder.
The challenge.
Every one who has ever posted on this thread bring at least 1 game this year.
Bring as many as you like but commit to at least 1 game.

And if you are really feeling the spirit oh the silver ball volunteer at least 4 hours of time for one day of the show.

Remember, pin a go go is us. All of us.

Also remember that there is a group of people that work many,many hours all year long to make pin a go go work.

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,Ronnie1114,no breakdown this year ok? Looking forward to PAGG,would like to bring a game,but,i don't think any of my pins would be popular enough to take! You guys look at my collection,and if you guys think i should take one,speak up!!

any or all of your games will be well received at pin a go go.

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Is there going to be a valley truck this year? I probably could. Or I could co-pilot again haha.

if you need a co pilot let me know. I am planning to take a few days off for pagg this year.

#150 3 years ago

193 days until pin a go go.

todays update brought to you by unhealthy amounts of coffee.

#151 3 years ago

189 days until SHOWTIME!

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yep!..... Do you happen to know when the discounted rooms go on sale?

start calling now! avoid the Christmas rush.

come on people, the clock is ticking. start getting the trucks loaded. its the 20th annual pin a go go!

we need fireworks, a beer truck, ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! see if motorhead is busy that weekend.

#167 3 years ago

184 day until showtime.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

I don't have enough fingers and toes, how many days are left????
Played TWD, Kiss and MET at Fanny Anns last night and I already need another fix....

181 days until pin a go go.

#171 3 years ago

Six months down, only 6 months to go go until a go go.

180 days and counting.

#173 3 years ago

177 days until pin a go go.

#174 3 years ago

171 days and counting.

#178 3 years ago

You f'ing rule Gene.

well said sir.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

is it May yet???

Nope, but getting closer every day.

#181 3 years ago

165 days until pin a go go.

#183 3 years ago

160 days and counting. todays count brought to you by taco bell nachos and lemonade iced tea.

#184 3 years ago

153 days until pagg.

Tonight's update brought to you by tombstone pizza, fritos, coca cola, and race for your life Charlie Brown.

#198 3 years ago

148 days and counting.

#202 3 years ago

142 days until pin a go go.

todays count brought to you by chocolate covered bacon, don Francisco coffee, and baileys irish crème.

1 week later
#208 3 years ago

132 days until pin a go go.

#209 3 years ago

128 days and its party time!

#212 3 years ago

I wear a med. or large. thank you.

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thanks.
Getting antsy....

that's the pin a go go spirit I like to see.

124 days till party time.

#221 3 years ago

120 days until pin a go go! only 4 months till pagg!

#222 3 years ago

late morning, wow I have had way too much coffee bump.

1 week later
#226 3 years ago

Let the games began.

#234 3 years ago

AH! The game is afoot.

#235 3 years ago

111 days until pin a go go! WOOOTTT !!!!

#255 3 years ago

109 days until pin a go go.

#260 3 years ago

Take out dick and its gold. I would also change the name to Carl.
Go Shasta!

#270 3 years ago

That's the spirit. the pin a go go spirit. (see what I did there)

oh, 103 days until the magic.

#271 3 years ago

Here is what I have so far.
I know, the lettering is not straight.
I am no artist.
Consider this a rough draft.

image_(resized).jpg

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I think the better wording would be: "Play me, then give someone else a chance."

that was actually my 1st choice. its a work in progress.

#277 3 years ago

Flash! Here it is.
The Official reveal of the 2016 Pin A Go Go poster and theme.

pagg2016_720_(resized).png

#278 3 years ago

Yee haw! 101 days until pin a go go 2016.

#280 3 years ago

Nice! How did you get the exclusive scoop?

a little luck and some good friends.

#281 3 years ago

101 days bump.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

You know how I dealt with them, off goes the machine then I explain to them how it works.
There are some self centered people that don't understand common courtesy and when they would ask who the f%^k are you if it wasn't Roger Daltry I would then explain to them I was the guy that would be tossing their sorry ass out of the show if their behavior continued.
One guy came real close at PPE when he put 4 players on my AFM and was disabusing it.
At first he thought he was going to jump bad but ended up walking off mumbling once he realized how much I would have enjoyed tossing his sorry ass.
The people behind him were thrilled that I shut this boor (or is that boar) down.
I never really had to deal with it at PAGG but at PPE and CAX there were always a couple of them.
The signs are a good idea but a true hog won't be bothered by them, as you said people need to step up so the word gets around that this kind of behavior won't be tolerated.

I will volunteer to be the new sheriff in town for this.

#284 3 years ago

100 Days until Pin A Go Go 2016!

Are you ready for the pin a go go challenge?

What is the pin a go go challenge?

Here it is,

There are 5 parts to this Challenge,

part 1, Come to pin a go go. easy right? Just show up, play pinball, meet people, and have fun.

Part 2, Bring someone new. invite a family member, friend, coworker etc. someone who has not attended before and might not be a pinhead.

Part 3, Bring a game or 3 to share. pin a go go works because of great people that bring their games to share with others.

Part 4, Volunteer. Again, pin a go go works because of all the wonderful people that bring games, set up and take down, hang banners, hand out wrist bands, run the tournament, etc,. if you have come to pin a go go more than once and enjoyed it than step up to the plate and help where you can. you are giving back to both the pinball community and the local community.

part 5, introduce yourself to at least 1 new person that you think is new to pin a go go. Welcome someone warmly and let them know what a great community we have here with all the nor cal pinheads.

That's it. You want to be pin a go go master. just complete these 5 simple and fun steps and you will be the envy of family and friends everywhere. You also get to feel all warm and fuzzy too. See you all At Pin A Go Go 2016!

#289 3 years ago

99 days until pin a go go bump.

See you there.

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

Cheddar, I'm in on volunteering....please add me to whatever list you start

that's the spirit!

#301 3 years ago

count me in on helping out too.

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Sad face: No pinball 2000 glass... All gone.
I feel like I played everything at pagg. Now days it is just what do you have in your flask. lol

Oh, I'm sure there will be something there you haven't played before. Pin a go go is so much more than just the games though. It really is all the amazing people of the local pinball community.

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Pretty sure everything that comes to pagg I have played everytime I go. Regardless I am still going, but I expect the same exact pins every year. I go because I love the hobby.

no worries, look me up this year and I will buy you a drink.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I tryed last year they were sold out can somebody make sure they make more stock especially the most popular size xl

hit me up the day pagg opens, if you cant get there until later I can grab one for you.

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

This thread is giving me anxiety already. Way too many projects to get up by May.

don't worry, you will have them all singing by end of march. and you have me riding shotgun on the truck this year.

#320 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

#321 3 years ago

Oops.

image_(resized).jpg

#323 3 years ago

my scanner doesn't want to talk to my laptop. I will get it scanned and set today.

#325 3 years ago

daily bump.

#326 3 years ago

The pin a go go website has this years poster on the home page.

http://pinagogo.org/

Keep checking it as update should be coming soon.

#332 3 years ago

90 days until SHOWTIME!

We are only 3 months away from pin a go go.

The games, the people, the swap meet, the food, the fun.
It's getting close.

Bring your games, bring a friend,
Volunteer.

See you there.

#334 3 years ago

Flash! if you have not already heard, this year pin a go go welcomes back Steve Ritchie!

And if that were not enough for you Jersey Jack will be there as well so plan on seeing and playing the hobbit.

89 days and counting pinheads.

See you there!

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Can we have Pat Lawlor JJP #3 reveal at PaGG too? We will be good, I promise. Haha

you had me at pat lawlor.
pagg is going to be beyond epic!

#339 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

This might be the year! I have a tentative Ok from the Mrs to attend this year!

cool! well make sure to get your pinside badge and look for me to say hi.

#344 3 years ago

88 days to go bump.

#349 3 years ago

84 days until pin a go go.

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

One more....

zjtkl_(resized).jpg

this is your winner.

#364 3 years ago

Sunday morning bump.

#368 3 years ago

Monday morning bump.

1 month later
#453 3 years ago

We are t- 50 days and counting.
Yehaw!

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Welcome back Spencer! We've missed you at league! Glad to see you're doing better!

Thanks sparky. I'm really looking forward to flipping league night. I really miss you all. See u soon .

#458 3 years ago

Cheddar, tony,Steve , man,
I can't wait to see you all.
Not to get to preachy , butt, every day, stop, take a minute, hug someonone you love. They might not be there tomorrow. Pagg will be beyond awesome this year because of all of you.

#461 3 years ago

48 days and a wake up kids. Lets get the game list filled up.

20 years of pagg. Steve Ritchie, jersey jack, the hobbit, game of thrones, ghost busters, amh. Sparkys BBQ, and more. Fun for the whole family.

#462 3 years ago

Ok, kids, remember challenge time? It's here. This is the most important challenge of becoming a pin a go go master.
You must introduce yourself to 5 new people at pin a go go.
My 1st pagg, 6 years ago. As rusty and I are walking in the door we meet Dottie. She introduces herself and helps us get in line. Later we see her again and she walks us around and introduces us to other local pinheads.
Steve faith. He is manning the front doors. His smile and warm welcome to to strangers is a breath of fresh air. Sparky, he invites us to his BBQ having never met us. Everyone there is friendly, kind, welcoming.
Steve makes a quick speech about a good guy named al garber.
Al had passed that year.
I never got to meet al but everyone speaks about what a kind and good man he was. Here is the big secret to pagg. On the day I first went to pagg. I did meet al garber. He was on Steve's warm smile and hand shake. He was in Dottie's friendly welcome to pagg new friends pat on the back. I saw him again at sparkys BBQ when sparky smiled, handed me a brat and said welcome to pagg.
I played in my first tournament that day. I saw al again. This time it was on jonnyos smile. He walked me through how a pinball tournament works. He made it fun for a first timer.
Do you want to be a true pin a go go master? This is the final test folks. Be who al was, be who Dottie, Steve, sparky, jonny o and all the other good people at pagg are. Pagg is/was never about the games. It has always been and will be about good people sharing the day and the joy of life with brothers and sisters. Go to pagg 1 time and you are part of an amazing family and community. As I write this from my hospital bed. Be what al was, a kind, gentleman, who loved life and all it had to offer.
Pinball was just the vehicle he used to get us to where we needed to be. Stop in at the em room. Play Al's fireball. Say hi, show him the love he showed others is alive in you and me.
That's what pagg is all about.
See you all in 47 days.
Mr. Gone,
Spencer.

#465 3 years ago

46 days and a wake up. Crank it up! Ye haw!
No Steve Ritchie this year. We still have jersey jack, all the vendors, all the great people and you.
Bring a game or 20. Bring something good to eat or drink at sparkys. See you there.

#468 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Excellent, never played Scorpion before, looking forward to taking it for a spin!

This, really excited about scorpion having never played one. Thanks for bringing it.

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Glad you are back Spencer! A few tried to step up and keep the countdown going, but it just wasn't the same. See ya in 47.

Thanks Paul.
As long as I still have a pulse I will keep doing the count down.
See you at pagg.

#470 3 years ago

Alright pinheads, the Reno guys are bringing it. Sacramento, Stockton, Lodi, I 80, east bay, lets hear from you. Show is the pagg spirit. What are you bringing?

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

Booked my room yesterday. Still not sure if I'm going. Especially now with this new meet 5 new people rule. I suck at that in these situations.

You get up here. You can ride shot gun with me and I will get you to a ton of strangers. I'm going to need shoulders to lean on. I'm still weak as hell and have a long way to recover fully. I can not wait.

#476 3 years ago

Awesome! That's the al garber pin a go go spirit.

Cool cheddar, thanks. I will most likely be spending alot of time around sparkys BBQ talkin story. But who knows. By then I might have some stamina back.

#496 3 years ago

45 days until pagg! here is some motivational music.

#498 3 years ago

FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very special guest has been added to the already awesome 20th pin a go go.

Gerry Stellenberg
of multimorphic will be at pin a go go with all the current titles on the multimorphic platform for us to play

45 days until pin a go go folks. don't forget to sign up to bring games. go to pinagogo.org and sign up today.

#500 3 years ago

WAKE UP PINHEADS! 44 days until pagg 2016.

#502 3 years ago

with a new baby in the house. brother, say goodbye to sleep for a while.

#511 3 years ago

im going to try to get a lot more pics this year. everyone be sure to come to sparkys so we can all get pics and talk story.

#514 3 years ago

i was re reading the history of pagg and in the article they refer to Steve as the professor of the gottlieb system 80.
i like it. may i call you professor steve?

#517 3 years ago

43 days until pagg. Phone the neighbors, wake the kids.

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

How many days left?
Spencer- it was great to see you today!

42. yes, it was great to see you too. I did not even play any pins. it is just great to see you guys. another month or 2 I will be back to 100% see you in 42 days.

#521 3 years ago

40 days till pin a go go.

#523 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It was a GREAT surprise to see you show up to league playoffs yesterday! I'm so glad you stopped by! Made me forget about getting my butt kicked in the first round (again!)

Quoted from Sparky:

It was a GREAT surprise to see you show up to league playoffs yesterday! I'm so glad you stopped by! Made me forget about getting my butt kicked in the first round (again!)

I really enjoyed it. I cant wait for pagg.

#524 3 years ago

39 days until pagg.

#526 3 years ago

Good morning pinheads!

#527 3 years ago

38 days until pagg.

make sure to sign up your games you are bringing with you.

#529 3 years ago

Everyone here going to pin a go go, pagg gives us all much happiness and joy. give some back. volunteer. pagg works because many good people volunteer and make it work. this is our show. help where you can.

#535 3 years ago

Come on pinheads. there are currently less than 100 pins listed on the pin a go go bring games page. the last two years we had just under 300 games. lets get it to 300 this year. don't have any games to bring? offer to help others set up and or take down games.
we are getting close. remember, this is our show. run by pinheads for pinheads. and every penny goes to help local kids. you, yes, you. get off the couch. bring a game, feel real good. have fun.

#539 3 years ago

the f 14 should sell quickly as there are repro playfields in the pipe now.
I cant wait for pagg. it will be good to see you and im really looking forward to playing scorpion.

#540 3 years ago

37 days until pagg! come on people, lets get the games list filled.

#542 3 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

I'm bringing a few games. I just can't decide which ones yet! I'm thinking for sure Baywatch (for sale) and El Vira and the Party Monsters (not for sale) and maybe 1 or 2 more.
Mike

Awesome! yes! please bring Elvira as its a crowd favorite. and bay watch as it is highly underrated and many have not played ONE YET.
see you at pagg.

#545 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I've always wanted to play a Baywatch! Make it so.
I'm likely bringing a pin, or two. Also trying to decide which ones.

game of thrones and royal rumble please. see you at pagg.

#547 3 years ago

the game count is at 84. that's a great start. the goal this year is to hit 300 games. alright pinheads, its time to answer the call. lets show the rest of the world how we do things nor cal style. lets get 300 games in the buildings by opening day.

#548 3 years ago

Keith Elwin is bringing his archer game to share with us at pin a go go. very exciting! see you at pagg.

#549 3 years ago

Good morning pinheads! 36 days until pagg.
Just a quick reminder, make sure to support all the great venders at pagg. pick up parts while you are there. you also save a bundle on shipping. lets give our money to other pinball people, not uncle sam.

#551 3 years ago

good morning pinheads! bump.

#552 3 years ago

bump. because this thread should always be on page 1.

#553 3 years ago

34 days until pagg.

#554 3 years ago

33 days until pagg.

#556 3 years ago

good morning bump.

#557 3 years ago

31 days until pin a go go.

#560 3 years ago

30 days until pagg!

#564 3 years ago

30 days and a wake up bump.

#567 3 years ago

28 days until pagg!

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Just throwing this out to fellow pinsiders. I live in Dixon and will have a place for you guys to crash if you can't find anywhere to stay.. Send me a PM...

That is very cool. Thank you for offering to open your home. That is very cool.

#573 3 years ago

26 days until pin a go go!

#575 3 years ago

25 days and counting until PIN A GO GO!

#580 3 years ago

morning bump. 24 days and counting.

#585 3 years ago

At physical therapy waiting room bump.

Every doctors office needs a pinball machine.

#589 3 years ago

pin a go go weekend should be a state holiday.

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Is there a formal process for expressing interest and buying pins at the show?

yes, you run up to a game with a for sale sign on it. put your hands on the lock down bar, yell dibs, and start waving cash in the air.

nah, you just look on the back glass of a game,if its for sale there will be contact info and a cell number there. call the seller and talk turkey.

#604 3 years ago

This is when it starts getting good. so close to pin a go go. its like waiting for Christmas when you are little.

everyone starts posting. its going to be the best pagg yet. I was preaching the gospel of the silver ball to my physical therapist today.
he said he might come and check it out.

#606 3 years ago

Good morning pinheads. 23 days and counting.

#618 3 years ago

22 days and counting pinheads! its getting close.

#619 3 years ago

22 days until the party of the year.
A quick reminder, everyone attending this year. be sure and support the pin a go go sponsors. you will find them listed on the pin a go go home page. some are pinball related. many more are local businesses that provide great products and services that we use every day. pin a go go would not work as well as it does without the support of the community. so remember to support the people that support us.

See you at Pin A Go Go 2016.

#628 3 years ago

Too kind sir, too kind. We will be sharing a brew or two for sure.

Do it! I cant stress enough how much the friends I have made in the hobby have become important in my life.
Let me tell you a little secret too, you get the best deals from your buddies you meet at shows and on pinside. I don't buy games off craigslist anymore, I buy them from friends. These are games that never "go on the market" they get shuttled back and forth between buddies houses. You would die if you knew how much I paid for my clear coated immaculately restored WCS94 I bought off my good friend Pinwillie, I'm talking ten times better and a thousand bucks LESS than anything on craigslist the last two years. And guess what, I have hooked him up in return in any way I can. I love pinball but I wouldn't be involved to the degree I am if it wasn't for the people I meet.

THIS! Its the great people that keep most of us involved. the games are just the icing on the cake.

#629 3 years ago

FLASH!!!!!!!!

alright pinheads! you wanted it, you got it. Ghost busters, Game of thrones, Hobbit, Full Throttle will all be at pin a go go.

as well as P3, Americas Most Haunted, and Archer. and many wonderful classic games from the 30's until present day.

See you there.

#633 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

This aggression will not stand, man!

That's right. this ain't nam. there are rules.

#636 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

In case you didn't already realize it, you're a good egg, Steve!.... Searching for my badge as we speak.

Ghostbusters???!!!! AMH???!!!! Full Throttle???!!
Thanks for making my night, Spencer!

anytime Tony. but don't thank me, im just the messenger. everyone, make sure and thank the wonderful people that bring games.
thank the organizers and volunteers that make pin a go go work. also thank all the vendors that keep us supplied with parts for our games. see you at pagg.

#641 3 years ago

Good Morning pinheads, 21 days and counting.

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

How do you guys typically manage power distribution?

we don't. we take every bit of power we need until the stop lights start to go dim.

#649 3 years ago

20 days until pin a go go! see you there.

#658 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I don't have enough time to go through Bounty Hunter, Force II, Pink Panther and do them the justice they deserve. What about Punk, Striker, Counterforce, Mars, God of war and Time Line? Every year, it gets harder to come up with ideas that outdo the previous show. Sometimes I hit my mark, other times, I shoot off my toes.
Steve

yes please. or bounty hunter is good also.

#664 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Okay - I had to Google Punk and Counterforce to see what the fuss was about and I totally get it, particularly with Counterforce. Special game!

There are lots of great games from the late 70,s to mid 80,s that are just now being discovered by people. That's another great thing about pagg. We get a chance to play some rare classics you will most likely never see in the wild.
See you at pagg.

#668 3 years ago

18 days until Showtime!

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

My wife and I are signed up and counting the days

17 and a wake up. see you there.

#684 3 years ago

16 days and a wake up until Showtime!

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

i'm driving from Canada to this thing as it was so much fun last year! Can't wait to crack a few cold ones around the camp ground! See you all soon!

Wow! How long of a drive is that?

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Absolutely fabulous!! Pinheads from Canada,Utah,Socal,Org,Nev,We should have a place to hook up,meet,and say hi!!!

there is the picnic area between the buildings and (although not officially announced yet) Sparky's BBQ. which is the main meet and greet center.

#696 3 years ago

AWESOME! The center piece of pagg. If its your 1st time of your 20th time at pagg, Sparky"s BBQ is not to be missed.

Count me in for a sun shade, some folding chairs, bottled water, Rusty"s bbq beans, and fresh fruit and melon salad.

See you there.

#701 3 years ago

Don't just consider bringing a side dish to Sparkys, BRING ONE. You heard the man, chips wont cut it, a quality side dish.The man is beyond generous for opening this up to all of us on Pinside and to me this is a must not miss event, a total highlight of the show. This is a great chance to meet some faces you have only seen as avatars on here. This is a total blast and I cant thank Sparky enough for continuing to host this great event.
Mr.Gone, can you dig up group pictures from past BBQs?

Sure, let me see what I can dig up. I have a really bad habit of putting pics every e
Where, office PC, home PC, memory sticks, etc. I will hunt some down.

#703 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/21

page 21/22/23/ has some great pics that several members posted including me. I will continue to look for more.

#704 3 years ago

some pics from 2014 pagg.

2014_pagg_bbq_2_(resized).jpg

sparkys_bbq_2014_(resized).jpg

seth_pagg_2013_(resized).jpg

#705 3 years ago

some pics from 2015 sparky bbq.

pagg_2015_sparkys_bbq_(resized).jpg

2015_pagg_bbq2_(resized).jpg

2015_pagg_bbq3_(resized).jpg

2015_pagg_bbq4_(resized).jpg

2015_pagg_bbq5_(resized).jpg

#711 3 years ago

I got word today that rick of baa will bring playfield glass to pagg. standard size only. pre order on the baa website. the site will probably not be updated until this weekend.
you can save a bundle on shipping and support a great local vendor.

see you at pagg.

#717 3 years ago

15 days and a wake up'

#722 3 years ago

ok, time to set up the pin a go go group pic. how is Saturday at 1pm at sparky's bbq sound?

#744 3 years ago