DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

That reminds me, Special Force as well please.

I used Special Force in the PPE tournament in 2011. It's an awesome and rarely seen game, and about as non-PC as you can get. The sounds and music put you right into the "mow down commies" '80s war movie of your choice, and your job is to blow up an Asian village to rescue the hostages, complete with little Asian hut pop bumper caps. Your bonus counts down to sounds of machine gun fire and rockets exploding.

The game is an electrical nightmare. It took a lot of work to get it playing solid. Then, as luck would have it, it got dropped off the truck ramp on its way to the tournament. When I showed up it was in a maze of vices being glued back together. Good times.

2 months later
#175 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

There's never been AMH at PAGG right? Can some owners bring some? I'll bring mine if I can have help maintaining it at the show

You'd not only get all the help you need, my guess is the moment the playfield got lifted, every collector and tech would swarm it for a look under the hood.

5 months later
#1041 7 years ago

Hey folks. Looking forward to PAGG this Friday! I hope everyone is jazzed for this one.

I'm dropping a few nice items into the raffle and tournament. I have two limited edition prints of Zombie Yeti's artwork for the Alice in Wonderland backglass art, signed and numbered by the artist (30/50). Good luck to all!

See you at the show!

Here's the vid of the first PAGG tourney:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49zerw_the-first-pin-a-go-go-tournament_videogames

#1043 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

WOW! That brings back memories.
That was my 1st pagg and my first tournament.
my 6th place plaque still hangs above the door to my game room.
see you all at pagg.

Hope to see you competing again!

#1058 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

What's this PAGG thing? When is the next one?
Dave-

It's a British Car Show. Sometimes some weirdos show up with pinball machines.

#1114 7 years ago

I guess my friend Erin thought this was a cosplay event and came as Mario.

erinmario_(resized).jpgerinmario_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#1338 7 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Matt and I from MFP leveled a fair number in the D room. We did a couple of rows, and did them with our knees. Only after leveling did we see the magic of the crowbar. We immediately purchased one before setting our games up at the bar - a huge win! His floor is absolutely F'd, but the task was made all the easier with the crowbar. I felt that you definitely have to take small strides when using the crowbar, for fear of twisting the cab, but what a difference!

Not sure if it was mentioned, but at PPM they use a "square". It's basically four 4"x2's (or thereabouts) bolted together to make a square. You lift the front or the back of the game and slide it under so the game rests on the other two legs, adjust leg levelers and drop it back down.

3 months later
#1351 7 years ago

Super cool. Congrats to all involved. Great show and it's great to see the proceeds went to a good cause.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 125.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.