DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Hawkmoon is here too! What a fun time,was great to not meet a lot of you,but i had fun with JohnTrudeu at Sparkys!!! You can wait till Feb. to book your room,plenty of time!! Steve,your posters are super fine!Weather was perfect! Maybe ill not see you all next year,,peace

2 weeks later
#25 8 years ago

Yes,Genex,i was thinking the same thing! But,i was thinking about getting together as many ST's with one eception,you must have at least one mod! Cant you see 7 or 8 moded STAR treks all lined up??maybe a honerable mention for the game with the most mods,??

2 months later
#73 8 years ago

You,know,fellas,i also seem to remember a Barracora at PAGG,myself!! I also was wunderin about,was Friday afternoon,when they opened to the public,i was fifth in line.and,when i got in, the place was packed!!! Who were all those folks??Why were they all there so early??The folks who brought games had been there since wed.and had plenty of time to play ,before the paying public,anybody???

2 weeks later
#95 8 years ago

Hay,thats a good idea!! All four of my pins are just within reach of my hot tub!Now if i turn them all around,,oooh this may work,nice idea practicalsteve,your friend,Hawkmoon!!

1 month later
#140 8 years ago

Hay,Ronnie1114,no breakdown this year ok? Looking forward to PAGG,would like to bring a game,but,i don't think any of my pins would be popular enough to take! You guys look at my collection,and if you guys think i should take one,speak up!!

#149 8 years ago

Somebody always brings a Galaxy,and i also don't remember a Diner being there either....hmmm

1 week later
#160 8 years ago

I usually reserve my room at Best Western around the end of Feb,cause i like a upstairs,end room!

#161 8 years ago

Practicalsteve,its only a hour drive for you,do you stay at the Hotel???

2 months later
#215 8 years ago

I believe,90 days pryor to the show,i book end of Feb.

#218 8 years ago

I,m gonna try to volunteer this year,so i hope to see you all!!

1 week later
#224 8 years ago

OK,fans,FRIDAY MAY 13,we kick it off,!! LUCK,be a lady too nite!!!!

#231 8 years ago

On the video,pinball 101 or how to play better pinball,this topic was covered calling him HarryThe Hog!! Also,Steve,on that video is a super sneaky jackpot move on your Shadow!! C U all there:)Peace...

#265 8 years ago

EXELLENT,now,silkscreen it to black tee's,with PAGG 2016 on the front in gold letters,with our names on them like the old bowling league shirts. $19.95 me first C U all there,Peace!!

1 week later
#288 8 years ago

Me 2,Me2!!! Hi,Steve!! You gonna sell more neat stuff this year??? Need a awning?? I got one if you wanna??:)Peace!!

#291 8 years ago

Hay! Maybe we could set up my awning (10by 10) and use it for all norcal pinheads from this site to sell our stuff??Maybe?? Last year Practicalsteve sold his wares right off the ground!!

#308 8 years ago

Everybody remember to wear your Pinside t-shirts on Friday,then the new PAGG ones the rest of the show!!

1 week later
#342 8 years ago

Cheddar,yes,i have my pinside badge from the site last year! I,ll be wearing my pinside t shirt,and badge on Thurs! will be there around 11.A.M.Thurs., 4 setup! And,i,ll be bringing the donations for the tool chest from us pinheads up here!!

#371 8 years ago

Hay,Steve,Don't you think that Playland not at the Beach,would be a better shot for Boise-D than GW in SF???

1 week later
#393 8 years ago

HoakyPoaky,listen,im converting my pins to PDI glass,and i would gladly give you a standard sheet of mine!! I'll be at Dixon Thurs. to volunteer!!IF and i say,IF, my PDI glass comes in the next two weeks, my wife and i will be in Sparks at the Nugget for a Bingo blo out,i'll bring you a sheet up there,and this is a big maybe! Lots of us have had PDI glass ordered for over three months now,so will that work for you??Peace!!

#394 8 years ago

Other wise,Bayareaamusements will be there,but dude,there in Reno now! Go over and pick one up!!

1 week later
#412 8 years ago

Mr Gone, we need you here with us,sir!! Get well soon,Spencer,all of us up here in the Redding area!

3 weeks later
#474 8 years ago

Hay,Bumper,I'll be around ,i'm a old hippy you can feel good with!Just tap me on the shoulder,and say hi Hawkmoon,i'm here! I'll be volunteering,i'll expect you on Sat. To all in Shasta County,lets show some Spirit,!!:)C U all there,peace!!

#485 8 years ago

Excellent music! AHH PAGG 2014,nice memories!!!! AHHH pagg 2015 Practicalsteve's fine posters!! 2016 AHHHHHHHH!

#494 8 years ago

I wanted to set up a area where all of us Pinside members can get together in one place! Set up some chairs,any stuff you wanna get rid of! If you think this is a good idea,say yes and Chedder and I will make it happen!Just a place to hang out and catch your breath so to speak! Thoughts???

3 weeks later
#581 8 years ago

Miguel351,are you bringing both of your pins?? Try to get there Fri.as soon as you can,it gets crazy!! C U there!!!

#582 8 years ago

Hay,why is PAGG listed twice on the Events calendar??

#584 8 years ago

thought you were the guilty party!

#588 8 years ago

Yeah,i remember Fri.mornings!!! By the time the paying public was let in,practically every pin was 3 deep in kids,and everybody else! I asked where all these people came from so early? I found out!! C U all there!!!

#590 8 years ago

ABSOLUTLY!!!! 23 DAYS and a wake up woooooohoooo!!

#592 8 years ago

WOW,Cary,you hafta be the boss of the "month" at least!

#596 8 years ago

NO Pinballholder!! And yes,jsa,you run up to your pin of choice .yell dibs wave money!! Absolutly!

#607 7 years ago

I will be at the Best Western Thurs.nite,if anybody wants to hang out,shower,watch tv,hot tub,or,byob,so nobody will be alone !

#610 7 years ago

Hay,PismoArcade.when are they gonna deliver that BL???Looks like a fun pin!!Did you preorder??

#616 7 years ago

OH,sorry,Pismo<i thought cause it's on your wish list,you were dialed in,sorry

#647 7 years ago

OH,Eric,your funny

#659 7 years ago

PracticalSteve,did you get my request for a badge,please??Hows the new arrival ??

#687 7 years ago

WOWEE wcBrandes,my guess is 30 hour drive! B safe!C U there!!!

#689 7 years ago

Absolutely fabulous!! Pinheads from Canada,Utah,Socal,Org,Nev,We should have a place to hook up,meet,and say hi!!!

#725 7 years ago

OH,wow live jams!! What possibly could be better!!! This is gonna be FUN!!!

#741 7 years ago

I have a few free parts as well! TAF gold bumper tops(3) shooter rods,1 Stern 2013,1 Bally 1992,TAF pf parts,a pair of Bally backbox hinges,2 pair white footies,1pair leg adjusters,RBION original game book,brand new leg lug wrench,2 sizes from B.A.A.,or,give this stuff away at the swap meet Sat. Speak up,or shut up! 14days and a wake up!!!

#747 7 years ago

Update!! Leg bolt wrench 2 sizes given to Fireball!Thank you! By the way<hay,lets have your attention,looking at the pics from the last PAGGs did you notice,nobody in a PAGG t-shirt?? 2015 one guy with a Pinside T-shirt! ONE in 2 years?? We must make sure that Sparky, at least, gets a shirt for all he does for us ? I guess his size as a L,C U all there

#748 7 years ago

Jabbles180,would you like them both?? I will send them to you,or,C me at Dixon??Your call!!

#751 7 years ago

Bump practicalsteve!My wife,same action! now i have 6! I'm old! I don't beg! I just say i forgot she said anything,and take her out for a good meal!! Old school tactics!

#754 7 years ago

Miguel351 I have the parts that were replaced with the Gold pf kit! Standard parts,chair,4 flippers,book case,and blu base for the bookcase! Yours for the asking!!

#755 7 years ago

Me too,jsa,outta space,i think!?

#758 7 years ago

OK,that went well,how about this,i have 1 Red Metallic Pingulp cup,been mounted,never used,perfect cond.looking for a new home!!Fireball 2,jbovenzi,C U at Dixon!! jabbles180,rods ready to travel,or ,pick up,U say,ok??? KOOL:)And yes,Cattleman's Saturday nite?What time? Make reservations,so,we all need to Rsvp,

#763 7 years ago

Go well with theTZ!!!

#764 7 years ago

About the only thing,Bling,won't get you out of,if caught with wife's older sister!!!

#768 7 years ago

OK,volunteers,12 days and a wake up and off to work we go !with a hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go ,workin on pins,with a great big grin,HI HO HI HO!!!

#769 7 years ago

Well,wife says,get rid of more stuff,so,this is a little off topic,I am a avid Jet ski er,and i have a brand new pair of Psychofreak series,booties,from O'neills! They are supposed to be a size10,BUT,made now in Thailand,they are a 9 1/2 at best! I jetski Lake Shasta,as much as i can! These booties are the best for Jetski,Wakeboard,surfing of course! Free to a good home!!

#785 7 years ago

OK,moto-cat! Way to go guy!!Where did you get the idea to just give away stuff!!C U all!!

#787 7 years ago

PM sent,C U there!! Sign me up!!Someone was thinking about a Dinner at Cattlemens for this croud,i read,yes? no?

#820 7 years ago

BUMP,Practicalsteve R E S P E C T !!!

#837 7 years ago

Cheddar,my schedule has me on door/roving sec.in the EM room,fri,12:45 to 4:45.Silent auction with Mary,Sat.2:45, 6:45. I can also be available for security later fri.nite,after i refuel?Let me know!!

#840 7 years ago

OK!! C U there!!

#843 7 years ago

AND,Fireball 2,jbovenzi.Jabbles 180,and you too Miguel 351,i have your parts for you,C U all,!!

#847 7 years ago

pinheadpierre,i;m on tear down Sun,night,and it looks like maybe midnite before they close,Chedder will know!!

#917 7 years ago

Yeppers.cleaning out my van today as well! Raining here in Redding! Looks like were going to have cooler weather this year

#929 7 years ago

:applause:GO Miguel351,go go go!!!C U there!!

#970 7 years ago

OK,paggsters,48 hours to set up!!

#1020 7 years ago

SO,the meet for pinsiders is Friday nite at 5 PM,Cattlemens,?Is this now correct??

#1021 7 years ago

11 hours and I hit the road!! C U there!

#1150 7 years ago

Yes sir,Pinsiders,that was one of the best yet!! Shout out to Nifty Ned,NiftyLEDs you guys rock! Also.a big one to Eric the all knowing,guiding light!Everybody at PPM ,Alameda,had great time ,Erin is the Man!! Too all

#1198 7 years ago

Lilltic,where did you score the topper for your Diner???PAGG was amazing this year! Sorry i missed you Mr bellman,i wanted to meet you,but,again,i'll miss you all again next year! 363daze away

#1199 7 years ago

Jabbles, where were you bro,looked for you,i would send you your shooter rods if you still need them??pm me!!

#1296 7 years ago

I got a personal demonstration of this setting up the EM room for PPM,works very well!!

#1319 7 years ago

Well,2016 in the history books!! This is getting big> I wonder how much longer until we need a bigger place?Now,it's like 2 deep on almost every pin,did you notice?? I think the small town thing is about to grow up! Any thoughts???

#1323 7 years ago

OK,MrGone,we will do it again next year, fans,same Bat time,same Bat station volunteer, me !

#1324 7 years ago

What about hearing some scores from Genex'es tourny on that cold Fri.nite??63 registered players,4 rounds played,Hawkmoon ranks 41st!who else??

#1328 7 years ago

Kool CaryCarmichael,I'll have to do better next year!!! C U there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 3.00
$ 125.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.