DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fnosm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#669 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

There should be a crew waiting to [... ...] get the games moved into their homes for the weekend.

Whose homes? The game's homes or the crew's homes and is it too late to volunteer for the crew?

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

pm me and I'll send you the sign up link

My wife and I are signed up and counting the days

1 week later
#863 7 years ago

Ericpinballfan mentioned an empty cabinet and head and it made me think of a Dr. Who that sat outside for who (no pun intended) knows how long.

This game's head is severly warped and needs to be replaced.

It doesn't make sense to me to separate the Taxi set for this purpose but it got me thinking that this topic might be a good place to mention it since maybe someone has something that would be a good replacement and we are all going to be getting together real soon.

This particular machine is in a collection that for years has been open to all, free play of course, on Thursday nights in the bay area.

So I'm just throwing this out here. If you have something that might work, are willing to put to good use and can bring to PAGG let me know.

#956 7 years ago

I will be making some removable vinyl stickers of Pinside avatars for the badges that practicalsteve is providing for PAGG. Please let me know if you would like me to make one for you as well. I associate Pinsider's with their avatar and having it on their badge will be a big help to kickstart my grey matter and maybe yours too. I have posted some examples so you can get a better idea of what I am talking about. Please note these are mockups. I only had one badge to use and I just grabbed a couple of handy avatars for this purpose without asking permission. One final note, practicalsteve is swamped and I promised this wouldn't translate to more work for him. So please let me know if you have any questions/concerns/comments. Deadline is 5pm Thursday night. Sorry for the late notice this idea just came to me at 11 last night
PAGG here we come!
JtL IMG_2289_(resized).JPGIMG_2289_(resized).JPGIMG_2288-001_(resized).JPGIMG_2288-001_(resized).JPGIMG_2290_(resized).JPGIMG_2290_(resized).JPG

#963 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Very cool...I would love one! Thank you.
Please let me know your cost so I can reimburse you.

Thanks for the offer but this one is on me.

#993 7 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

Or maybe an Alien Abduction Lamp.......

Very cool lamp!

#1074 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Teaser, don't you wish your pinball show was hot like Pin-a-Go-Go

I do indeed. 3 cheers for Lexy Lightspeed!

#1076 7 years ago

Stickers are done.IMG_2294_(resized).JPGIMG_2294_(resized).JPG
They will be in an envelope on the table next to the badges. The stickers are in alphabetical order based on your Pinside ID. In some cases you will find there are 2 stickers for your avatar. Please take them both.

When making the stickers I tried several printers and used the one that looked best. When printed these stickers won't stand up to any liquid or much handling so I applied a clear sticker over the top. In a few cases the clear sticker damaged the picture. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until after I no longer had access to the best printer so I made a second sticker with what was available. Please decide for yourself which sticker you like best. Also in a few cases the your Pinside ID got cut off. So I made a second one of these as well.

When you remove the backing make sure you are only removing the paper and not the bottom sticker itself. This shouldn't be an issue but I mention it just in case. These stickers are designed to be removable so you can re-position them if you don't like the way you put them on the first time.

Anyway I hope you like em.
See you all at PAGG!

#1266 7 years ago
Quoted from daley:

Did anyone on here purchase the Capcom Airborne? Was seriously considering buying it, but only had room for one machine, and i had already bought one. I really liked the unique layout and skill shot.

I was wondering the same thing. Seemed like a great price for a cool game.

#1297 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

"on your knees lift with your back".

Save your back - I leveled a row Friday AM using my trusty Harbor Freight Lift Table.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modified-harbor-freight-lift-table

I brought one of these to help setup CAX last year and got some funny looks. I guess they didn't think it would work very well, but it worked like a champ. I really put it through the paces on the load in and the load out. 2+ days of heavy use and that little table never let me down. At PAGG I was pleasantly surprised to see probably half a dozen of these being used all over the show. I have gotten used to being sorry I bought stuff at HF but I have never regretted this purchase.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
$ 199.95
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fnosm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=fnosm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.