Topic Stats

• 1,351 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PART_1472051210095_IMG_1909 (resized).jpg
Pinsiders_(resized).jpg
26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg
DSCN0242_(resized).JPG
DSCN0210_(resized).JPG
DSCN0233_(resized).JPG
DSCN0217_(resized).JPG
DSCN0231_(resized).JPG
DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsuperbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#340 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I have a few pinballs and a couple of vids that I plan to sell eventually, I'd like to thin the herd by 10 to start with and see how it feels. I'm not interested in listing the games here and dealing with internet tire kickers. If you're local to me, PM to get my cell number if you want to come by on a weekend and look at them, maybe we can make a deal once you see what I have available. Some are nice projects that have been here for a very long time. I'm not interested in giving them away but if you catch me in a good mood, I might sell for what I have into them just to free up some space.
Steve

I just wanna come by and see how the PUNK'D! Punk is comin along!

#348 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Well, come on by, PM me when you're free and we'll work something out. I've been taking pics of the whole process and been sending updates to Todd about every other week. Everything is swapped over to the NOS playfield on the underside now, I'm moving on to the board upgrades. I had to repaint the head and modify it to the later System 80A type of head, just couldn't stand looking at the blue color on the head he had to use (from a Pink Panther) when it should be orange. Also, I had to locate a lot of missing parts to make the game correct again. By locate, I mean find in all my boxes.
Steve

Sweet. I will talk with the GF and make sure Atticus wants to come. Excited to see the end! I remember when the game arrived and the whole giant mess behind it.

I am sure you have done some kick ass work to it!

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

It's coming along nicely, I guess I could compile all the pics together and make a Punk thread.
Steve

I should just drive over the river and bug Todd about it

#370 3 years ago

Thinking I will be bringing my Gilligan's for sure, and possibly my Whirlwind.

1 week later
#398 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

When do the vendors usually confirm their appearance? I remember last year the number of vendors was rather sparse compared to previous years.
I'll order in advance though. Thanks

Just pick up in sparks. Why wait until May?

1 week later
#411 3 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Just go to your local glass shop. That's how I get all my glass now. $35 each. Give them the deminsions and order tempered without the logo.
Mike

I may have to drive down there to get glass! It sure isn't that cheap here in Sac!

1 month later
#683 3 years ago
Quoted from Vexx_182:

Is there a forum post out there yet for pins that will be for sale at PAGG this year? A link would be greatly appreciated! Finally intend on pulling the trigger and buying my first pin this year and what better place to do it!

You can always make a WTB post to the N.CA thread as well:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread

#702 3 years ago

Not sure if we will be there or not this year on Sat, but if so we will bring some grub!

2 weeks later
#1026 3 years ago

Who was in charge of the game list? I lost my ride for Gilligans and Whirlwind is not complete yet

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

but you are still coming, yes?

Fri for sure, and maybe sat but just for the BBQ.

Quoted from pinballholder:

You want me to pull those two games from the list?

Yes please, and I do apologize. Family things came up that need the bigger car.

#1116 3 years ago

Had fun! Saw lots of old friends, got some time on new games (archer and AMH are my favorites), girlfriend showed up with my son (if you saw a guy walking a 15 mo old kid around in the early evening onward, that was me) and had a pretty good one hand ball while holding him on T2.

#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Ha! I was playing next to you when you were playing one flipper T2 while holding your son.

I should have finished that game, it was an impressive first ball!

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Great time. Got to play a 3 player game with this older couple. Hope I can still play pinball when I'm their age. Priceless.

That is Richard Urie and his wife. Richard is usually responsible for the power distribution for the show!

#1308 3 years ago

Timathie is a great guy for sure, he has helped me many times with various issues over the years.

His T2 at the show looked incredible, and played amazingly well, probably the best playing T2 I have played in years.

#1325 3 years ago
Quoted from highspeed:

I spent most of Saturday at PAGG 2016 with my wife. I missed last year. We played lots of machines, very fun. We decided afterwards (bad timing), to get another pin. My HS and PB currently reside in our "TV room/home theater" with movie posters and popcorn machine etc.
Looking to relocate current pins to another room, and get something with a TV show/movie theme. So we are looking for something for sale within a few hours drive of the Sacramento area.
I don't mind anything that needs work, just hoping for a nice cabinet and playfield.
Please PM me if you have a pin or know of one that would like a nice new home.
Thanks

I know where there might be a Bally game show for sale, let me talk with the guy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 19.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsuperbee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside