DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danisme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1231 7 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

This show delivers a wonderfully laid back and friendly environment without sacrificing organization. We had a great time hanging out with everybody, meeting new people, and showing off the P3. The staff was amazingly welcoming, and the game lineup was fantastic.
Thanks to everybody who helped put on this show and to everybody who is supporting us in our efforts to get the P3 into production.
- Gerry
http://www.multimorphic.com

Ha ha, that pic is me and my brother playing with a friend looking like we are doing some in depth analysis. It was great being able to play Lexy again as we've played it before at California Extreme, and we had a chance to play Cannon Lagoon earlier. I can see where Cannon Lagoon would do well with newbies or for redemption as it was simple to understand and fun to play.

We were really happy to get to play the Archer prototype. Many thanks to the Elwin's for bringing the game as we missed seeing it at the Arcade Expo show. Sadly the lock mech didn't seem to be working Friday night and then on Saturday someone said they thought it was fixed so we had started playing again and a ball got trapped in the vari target. We notified the staff and tried to turn the game off, but the power switch only turned off the playfield and not the software and LCD, so that was a surprise. Hopefully they were able to get it back up. It was a great layout and I hope this game ultimately gets produced somehow.

First time playing Ghostbusters and it was awesome. It can be a drain monster, but I saw some novice players do pretty well and my brother got Grand Champion with a little over a billion and I ended up with high score 1 around 800 million or so. We're twins so naturally have to follow in each others footsteps. On the other hand we played a few times and got our ass handed to us so your mileage may vary.

Got to play AMH for the first time. Something broke Friday night, but it was up on Saturday so we got to play. It was fun and we appreciate GeneX for bringing it for us to enjoy. While in line I got a chance to talk with Butch Peel from JJP. He is a great guy and it was a pleasure chatting with him for sure.

Also this was the first chance I had to play The Hobbit and Full Throttle. TH had the latest version of the new software and it looks great. We had a couple good games on it and my brother got high score 1 with a little over 500K. Multiballs seem to be the key, but we didn't know much about the rules at this point. I'm still on the fence about wanting one long term, but would play one on location for sure. It'll be interesting to see how the software evolves. My WOZLE just got better and better with each new software release. The game in the main hall had the left ramp problem with the ball falling off and getting stuck, but didn't see that happen to the game in the other hall. Butch mentioned they are working on a fix for that.

Full Throttle was fast and furious for sure. You better be paying attention on some of those loop shots or else. Like a lot of others the theme isn't my thing, but it was great fun to play and seeing it in person the cabinet looked better than the online pics and vids. I had mixed feelings about how it looked with the skinny backbox and wide rails, but felt better having seen it in person. I'm a big fan of the large screen in the backbox duplicating the one on the playfield. Not having that on P3 made it hard to follow the scores and ball counts for multiplayer games.

The whole show was great as usual and much appreciation to those that bring their games and run the show!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danisme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=danisme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.