DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carycarmichael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#387 8 years ago

List your games! The PAGG website is ready and waiting!

Submission Form -> http://goo.gl/forms/qt9xV8LvJD
Bring Games Page -> http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/

Our League, Monterey Flipper Pinball, has 4 games listed so far, we're hoping to at least double the 3 we brought last year.

Later!

4 weeks later
#447 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Country Inn and Suites

'Free fresh & hot cookies 24 hours a day'... is what they say, until you start asking at 2am and 7am, daily..

4 weeks later
#591 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

pin a go go weekend should be a state holiday.

It kinda is for my office. They get a holiday away from me for the Thursday through Monday after Mother's Day.

1 week later
#772 7 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Hey Gene. I'm interested in this tourny. Do I need to be preregistered on IFPA or anything to play?
Mike

If you're not already registered, no worries, you will be after the Tourney.

1 week later
#990 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Please let me know if you would like me to make one for you as well.

That is Super rad of you. I'd love one for my badge, as well.

Thanks!!

#1054 7 years ago

See ya in the pit!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1208 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

My favorite games at the show:

Still not Tron! I thought it was hilarious - I'm playing in the Tourney, in between balls I see Mr. Practical playing Tron, I see him mouth 'I still don't like the game', and I'm able to run up and make sure he knew I saw him - Perfect Timing!

I hope y'all enjoyed our lineup! We had a blast bringing them! As a League we brought 3 last year, and met my goal of doubling machines and had 8 this year.

We're packed up and all the games are headed to Carbone's Bar in Monterey, where we will be operating the games for our League to play in a public location. Stop by if you're in the area!

See y'all next year, if not sooner!

#1273 7 years ago

What a ride! Got the games to the bar before the bar owner, so we unloaded our games right in front of the door on the sidewalk. I immediately pulled up the playfield to replace the disc in Tron - right there on the streets of Monterey.

On Sunday the disc finally tore, my guess is a couple thousand games is what that disc had seen since installed in December - I rolled the dice on if it'd last the show before installing a new disc. So after it tore, I made the decision to cut the flappy part and put it back into operation for the remaining 3 hours of the show - a dicey decision, as there was exposed adhesive, but figured folks would still get to enjoy the machine. Those 3 hours sure mucked that playfield up! The good news, it all wiped away thanks to our vigorous cleaning/waxing schedule. New disc is now in and kicks you in the nuts!

A great first night. A good turn out, and thanks to our friends at Free Gold Watch delivering our merch at PAGG, we got to hand out the shirts and hoodies to the crew.

A perfect continuation of PAGG.

#1281 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

It broke shortly after the show opened on Sunday

Damn! I was teaching a Sunday School class and don't remember seeing it down til around 12:30ish. I hope you got some good games on it before or after its flapper.

Oh, that means it was a 4 hour adhesive-mucking window, which makes good sense - still can't get that dirty, route-like playfield out of my mind..

#1298 7 years ago

Matt and I from MFP leveled a fair number in the D room. We did a couple of rows, and did them with our knees. Only after leveling did we see the magic of the crowbar. We immediately purchased one before setting our games up at the bar - a huge win! His floor is absolutely F'd, but the task was made all the easier with the crowbar. I felt that you definitely have to take small strides when using the crowbar, for fear of twisting the cab, but what a difference!

#1326 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

What about hearing some scores from Genex'es tourny on that cold Fri.nite??63 registered players,4 rounds played,Hawkmoon ranks 41st!who else??

34th here - my wife took 30th.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 69.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carycarmichael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=carycarmichael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.