DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumpermcbaulhogh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#252 8 years ago

I also suggest we start man-ing up and politely inform for these folks that they need to include folks waiting behind them or move on. The headphones are just a hog tactic so no one asks them to move. Some dudes (and it's always dudes) just pretend they can't hear ya. I know I have been too chicken to do it and I just start being passive aggressive about it. I get bummed and the hog keeps hoggin'. More than once I have seen this type of rule posted and then ignored at shows. It's our responsibility to create the proper folkways and morays expected at these shows. I think this sign on the machine is a great idea so that you can just point at it for Mr Headphones to read.

2 months later
#471 8 years ago

Booked my room yesterday. Still not sure if I'm going. Especially now with this new meet 5 new people rule. I suck at that in these situations.

#482 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,Bumper,I'll be around ,i'm a old hippy you can feel good with!Just tap me on the shoulder,and say hi Hawkmoon,i'm here! I'll be volunteering,i'll expect you on Sat. To all in Shasta County,lets show some Spirit,!!:)C U all there,peace!!

Thanks for the support! I get along with old hippies well. Thank you for volunteering. PAGG was my first show nearly 10 years ago. I missed the last couple years. My last time there was the Spirit year as I brought one of the Spirits. (I think my PAGG video is around here somewhere)

#483 8 years ago

Here it is:

#490 8 years ago

I have yet to frame mine

#497 8 years ago

They had us sell outside in between the two halls when I sold stuff. Make sure to get a spot under the tree! (But you can't use the picnic tables).

3 weeks later
#666 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Those games would be fantastic! Punk and Counterforce will be huge highlights of the show!

I'm also voting for Punk and Counterforce! Hardly ever see either of those.

1 week later
#829 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

While we are on the subject of respect, let's all do our best to be respectful at this great show.
If you smoke, do it in the designated area, in years past I have been terrible about this, and God willing I will have started the quitting process before the show and won't be at all. If you vape do it there as well. let's not influence the next generation.
If you swear like a sailor like I do, try not to do it around kids.
Beer is not allowed and you run a risk drinking it. Be smart, we were all young once and have drank where we shouldn't. If you drink too much go take a nap in your car.
It's a family show, let's just not act like animals.

Well said, Steve. This should be copy/pasted to each page of this thread and every thread about a show.

As mentioned, PAGG is good now, but unfortunately what happens is that cool events grow and grow which then starts to make punters feel more anonymous to pull their s#!t. It all can also make the do-gooders feel less appreciated/involved.

1 week later
#976 7 years ago

May I have a sticker too? Those are great!

Steve, I guess this means I'm taking the plunge and will need a badge too.

Thanks!

#1237 7 years ago

Good show - I'm with Steve, I think Punk was cool but Counterforce was my favorite. I played that more than anything, hands down.

Quoted from Pincat:

Try decide if I should take the 5 or Route 99 up to Sacramento...

Man, this topic was my big headline. I have lived in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years now and have only taken the I-5 for those countless trips up north to SF, PAGG and everything else. I will just say this.

Route 99 Rules!

More to look at, much easier on you at night. Exponentially more places to stop to eat and get gas. You also pass everything from K-mart to Home Depot in case you forgot something. I asked someone recently about the 5/99 difference and they said it was "the same". Really? I don't think it's even close. Also, hello? Many many miles of 3 LANES?! I'm in love.

#1275 7 years ago

Remember people...
"Don't buy big tobacco's lies."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 69.00
$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumpermcbaulhogh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=bumpermcbaulhogh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.