DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 28.
#301 8 years ago

count me in on helping out too.

#302 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

count me in on helping out too.

You guys rock!

#303 8 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Has anyone started an"unofficial what's for sale at PAGG forum" yet? If not I'll start one on Monday with my 1960 Bally Beach Queens. Need to take some photos.

We drove a loooong way past Sacramento to buy our Beach Queens. I guess we should have called Izzy first! It's a very unique and surprisingly fun game. Definitely buy from Izzy with confidence.

We're thinking of bringing up some good titles to sell/trade. Won't know for sure until closer to May but we were talking about it over dinner tonight.

Oh, PAGG....why are you only one a year???

#304 8 years ago

Sad face: No pinball 2000 glass... All gone.

I feel like I played everything at pagg. Now days it is just what do you have in your flask. lol

#305 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Sad face: No pinball 2000 glass... All gone.
I feel like I played everything at pagg. Now days it is just what do you have in your flask. lol

Oh, I'm sure there will be something there you haven't played before. Pin a go go is so much more than just the games though. It really is all the amazing people of the local pinball community.

#306 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Oh, I'm sure there will be something there you haven't played before. Pin a go go is so much more than just the games though. It really is all the amazing people of the local pinball community.

Pretty sure everything that comes to pagg I have played everytime I go. Regardless I am still going, but I expect the same exact pins every year. I go because I love the hobby.

#307 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Pretty sure everything that comes to pagg I have played everytime I go. Regardless I am still going, but I expect the same exact pins every year. I go because I love the hobby.

no worries, look me up this year and I will buy you a drink.

#308 8 years ago

Everybody remember to wear your Pinside t-shirts on Friday,then the new PAGG ones the rest of the show!!

#309 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

We drove a loooong way past Sacramento to buy our Beach Queens. I guess we should have called Izzy first! It's a very unique and surprisingly fun game. Definitely buy from Izzy with confidence.
We're thinking of bringing up some good titles to sell/trade. Won't know for sure until closer to May but we were talking about it over dinner tonight.
Oh, PAGG....why are you only one a year???

Thanks for the kind words Art. Did you have to paint your cabinet? This one needs a repaint.

PM sent to Cheddar

looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'll probably be downsizing my horde of EM parts at the flea market. Mostly Williams and Gottlieb. Need to go through, make some hard decisions and bring the rest.

#310 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Everybody remember to wear your Pinside t-shirts on Friday,then the new PAGG ones the rest of the show!!

I tryed last year they were sold out can somebody make sure they make more stock especially the most popular size xl

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Me 2,Me2!!! Hi,Steve!! You gonna sell more neat stuff this year??? Need a awning?? I got one if you wanna??:)Peace!!

Thanks for the awning offer! Dont know if I will be selling anything this year, last year the Spirit posters sold well, but the others...well not so much. With the baby due in April I have a feeling I will be too exhausted to do that much. We will be making the pinball hog cards for the games though, and hope to have one other surprise for the show.

#312 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I tryed last year they were sold out can somebody make sure they make more stock especially the most popular size xl

hit me up the day pagg opens, if you cant get there until later I can grab one for you.

#313 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Did you get a pinside badge? I think Practical Steve made them.

#314 8 years ago

I have a badge..think he meant Pinside badge, not T-Shirt

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Thanks for the kind words Art. Did you have to paint your cabinet? This one needs a repaint.
PM sent to Cheddar
looking forward to seeing everyone.
I'll probably be downsizing my horde of EM parts at the flea market. Mostly Williams and Gottlieb. Need to go through, make some hard decisions and bring the rest.

Our cabinet is as nice as they come, for that textured early 60s Bally stuff. The game itself is pretty pristine. Let me know if you need any pics for reference.
I'd be interested in a list of what you may be selling, when you've made your decision.

#316 8 years ago

This thread is giving me anxiety already. Way too many projects to get up by May.

#317 8 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Our cabinet is as nice as they come, for that textured early 60s Bally stuff. The game itself is pretty pristine. Let me know if you need any pics for reference.
I'd be interested in a list of what you may be selling, when you've made your decision.

Art,
Got some photos when I went to randy peck's place (palace). Thanks.
Probably wont be a list, steppers, score reels, score motors, coin boxes, maybe plastics, etc. I do have a Flip Flop PF mostly populated and plastics. Everything else I co-own with a buddy. Going to go through them in April.

#318 8 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

This thread is giving me anxiety already. Way too many projects to get up by May.

don't worry, you will have them all singing by end of march. and you have me riding shotgun on the truck this year.

#319 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I thought we are supposed to show up naked... I really felt left out last year.

#320 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#321 8 years ago

Oops.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideimage_(resized).jpg

I'm kind of partial to that one!

#323 8 years ago

my scanner doesn't want to talk to my laptop. I will get it scanned and set today.

#324 8 years ago

I can relate, I don't want to talk to your laptop either.

Steve

#325 8 years ago

daily bump.

#326 8 years ago

The pin a go go website has this years poster on the home page.

http://pinagogo.org/

Keep checking it as update should be coming soon.

#327 8 years ago

Look what my work made!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#328 8 years ago

Awesome!

#329 8 years ago

Can't wait, this is such a fun event!

#330 8 years ago

League night bump, how many days left?

#332 8 years ago

90 days until SHOWTIME!

We are only 3 months away from pin a go go.

The games, the people, the swap meet, the food, the fun.
It's getting close.

Bring your games, bring a friend,
Volunteer.

See you there.

#333 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

90 days until SHOWTIME!
We are only 3 months away from pin a go go.
The games, the people, the swap meet, the food, the fun.
It's getting close.
Bring your games, bring a friend,
Volunteer.
See you there.

I'll do what I want! Haha

#334 8 years ago

Flash! if you have not already heard, this year pin a go go welcomes back Steve Ritchie!

And if that were not enough for you Jersey Jack will be there as well so plan on seeing and playing the hobbit.

89 days and counting pinheads.

See you there!

#335 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Flash! if you have not already heard, this year pin a go go welcomes back Steve Ritchie!
And if that were not enough for you Jersey Jack will be there as well so plan on seeing and playing the hobbit.
See you there!

Can we have Pat Lawlor JJP #3 reveal at PaGG too? We will be good, I promise. Haha

#336 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

See you there!

Awesome,

Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Rob

#337 8 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Can we have Pat Lawlor JJP #3 reveal at PaGG too? We will be good, I promise. Haha

you had me at pat lawlor.
pagg is going to be beyond epic!

#338 8 years ago

This might be the year! I have a tentative Ok from the Mrs to attend this year!

#339 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

This might be the year! I have a tentative Ok from the Mrs to attend this year!

cool! well make sure to get your pinside badge and look for me to say hi.

#340 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I have a few pinballs and a couple of vids that I plan to sell eventually, I'd like to thin the herd by 10 to start with and see how it feels. I'm not interested in listing the games here and dealing with internet tire kickers. If you're local to me, PM to get my cell number if you want to come by on a weekend and look at them, maybe we can make a deal once you see what I have available. Some are nice projects that have been here for a very long time. I'm not interested in giving them away but if you catch me in a good mood, I might sell for what I have into them just to free up some space.
Steve

I just wanna come by and see how the PUNK'D! Punk is comin along!

#341 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

this year pin a go go welcomes back Steve Ritchie!
And if that were not enough for you Jersey Jack will be there as well

Oh yeah...a pinball death match!

#342 8 years ago

Cheddar,yes,i have my pinside badge from the site last year! I,ll be wearing my pinside t shirt,and badge on Thurs! will be there around 11.A.M.Thurs., 4 setup! And,i,ll be bringing the donations for the tool chest from us pinheads up here!!

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Cheddar,yes,i have my pinside badge from the site last year! I,ll be wearing my pinside t shirt,and badge on Thurs! will be there around 11.A.M.Thurs., 4 setup! And,i,ll be bringing the donations for the tool chest from us pinheads up here!!

Great work Hawkmoon! Look forward to meeting you there

#344 8 years ago

88 days to go bump.

#345 8 years ago

Well, come on by, PM me when you're free and we'll work something out. I've been taking pics of the whole process and been sending updates to Todd about every other week. Everything is swapped over to the NOS playfield on the underside now, I'm moving on to the board upgrades. I had to repaint the head and modify it to the later System 80A type of head, just couldn't stand looking at the blue color on the head he had to use (from a Pink Panther) when it should be orange. Also, I had to locate a lot of missing parts to make the game correct again. By locate, I mean find in all my boxes.

Steve

Quoted from dsuperbee:

I just wanna come by and see how the PUNK'D! Punk is comin along!

#346 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Well, come on by, PM me when you're free and we'll work something out. I've been taking pics of the whole process and been sending updates to Todd about every other week. Everything is swapped over to the NOS playfield on the underside now, I'm moving on to the board upgrades. I had to repaint the head and modify it to the later System 80A type of head, just couldn't stand looking at the blue color on the head he had to use (from a Pink Panther) when it should be orange. Also, I had to locate a lot of missing parts to make the game correct again. By locate, I mean find in all my boxes.
Steve

It's looking good! If I don't get to play one at PAGG I'm going to feel punk'd!

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Steve

Good ol' blownfuse making the impossible happen. I'm totally excited to see this project come together as well. I saw what it looked like before hand. Haha.

#348 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Steve

Sweet. I will talk with the GF and make sure Atticus wants to come. Excited to see the end! I remember when the game arrived and the whole giant mess behind it.

I am sure you have done some kick ass work to it!

#349 8 years ago

84 days until pin a go go.

#350 8 years ago

Hey!!!!! What ever happened to the contest? Wasn't there any interest? I was hoping to see more artwork before a decision is made on who gets the Spirit shirts.

Steve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 125.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.