Topic Stats

• 1,351 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PART_1472051210095_IMG_1909 (resized).jpg
Pinsiders_(resized).jpg
26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg
DSCN0242_(resized).JPG
DSCN0210_(resized).JPG
DSCN0233_(resized).JPG
DSCN0217_(resized).JPG
DSCN0231_(resized).JPG
DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 1351 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.
#1301 2 years ago

Tis always the weekend after Mother's Day, every year. So that put's it on Friday, May 19th.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pin-a-go-go-2017

#1302 2 years ago

Thx!
Looks like a delicate plan is required being my anniv falls around it next year!
Oh well! 350 plus days to figure that one out!

#1303 2 years ago

361 days until pagg 2017.

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Thx!
Looks like a delicate plan is required being my anniv falls around it next year!
Oh well! 350 plus days to figure that one out!

My anniversary is the 15the and this is the second time in 2 years we've spent it at pagg.

Loren spent his honeymoon there.

#1306 2 years ago

I would also like to thank the techs at the show. Especially Timathie! These guys really helped me keep my 4 games running smoothly throughout the show -- so smoothly that I sold the 3 that were for sale. Thanks to all who volunteered. Can't wait for next year!
Mike

#1307 2 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

I would also like to thank the techs at the show. Especially Timathie! These guys really helped me keep my 4 games running smoothly throughout the show -- so smoothly that I sold the 3 that were for sale. Thanks to all who volunteered. Can't wait for next year!
Mike

Yeah the pin medics were top notch this year. Tim lent me all his tools whenever I needed them. That was a huge help. So glad to see him back this year after he took last year off.

#1308 2 years ago

Timathie is a great guy for sure, he has helped me many times with various issues over the years.

His T2 at the show looked incredible, and played amazingly well, probably the best playing T2 I have played in years.

#1309 2 years ago

I too give Timathie a solid shout out! A Great guy, great tech and people really, really like him

#1310 2 years ago

Timathie is bomb...

#1311 2 years ago

First time meeting him, what a great guy! Agreed his T2 was big pimpin!
Harley D.

#1312 2 years ago

Wish I was at PAGG today.....I guess Ill just have to play the games I have at my house

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Tis always the weekend after Mother's Day, every year. So that put's it on Friday, May 19th.
https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pin-a-go-go-2017

And once again, the same weekend that the VFW/Ann Arbor showcase is being held near Detroit. |sigh|

#1314 2 years ago

Wait a second, 51 weeks from right now the drawing for a pinball is being held. I did not get that whirlwind. Where do I buy tickets? Chedder, Art, anybody?

#1315 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wait a second, 51 weeks from right now the drawing for a pinball is being held. I did not get that whirlwind. Where do I buy tickets? Chedder, Art, anybody?

Send me 100 and I will invest it carefully. If you make money you can take the proceeds-20% and buy more tickets!

#1316 2 years ago

Some more pics from the show.

DSCN0247_(resized).JPG

DSCN0235_(resized).JPG

DSCN0215_(resized).JPG

DSCN0231_(resized).JPG

DSCN0217_(resized).JPG

DSCN0233_(resized).JPG

DSCN0210_(resized).JPG

DSCN0242_(resized).JPG

#1317 2 years ago

That is one creepy guy next to our PUNK! Or should we say, Steve Charland's Punk, as he totally restored it. No one could do what he did. It would have never happened without the the "Systems 80's Guru"

#1318 2 years ago

Last night I dreamt that pagg was an every other month thing.

#1319 2 years ago

Well,2016 in the history books!! This is getting big> I wonder how much longer until we need a bigger place?Now,it's like 2 deep on almost every pin,did you notice?? I think the small town thing is about to grow up! Any thoughts???

#1320 2 years ago

yes, don't change a thing. Saturday was pretty busy. that's a good thing. all day sunday you could get on any game with only a small wait time. Friday was fairly busy as well.

#1321 2 years ago

Nope, that's your Punk, mine was the beat up one with the orange/green LED's installed in the legs.

Steve

Quoted from pinpoor:

That is one creepy guy next to our PUNK! Or should we say, Steve Charland's Punk, as he totally restored it. No one could do what he did. It would have never happened without the the "Systems 80's Guru"

#1322 2 years ago

I spent most of Saturday at PAGG 2016 with my wife. I missed last year. We played lots of machines, very fun. We decided afterwards (bad timing), to get another pin. My HS and PB currently reside in our "TV room/home theater" with movie posters and popcorn machine etc.
Looking to relocate current pins to another room, and get something with a TV show/movie theme. So we are looking for something for sale within a few hours drive of the Sacramento area.
I don't mind anything that needs work, just hoping for a nice cabinet and playfield.
Please PM me if you have a pin or know of one that would like a nice new home.
Thanks

#1323 2 years ago

OK,MrGone,we will do it again next year, fans,same Bat time,same Bat station volunteer, me !

#1324 2 years ago

What about hearing some scores from Genex'es tourny on that cold Fri.nite??63 registered players,4 rounds played,Hawkmoon ranks 41st!who else??

#1325 2 years ago
Quoted from highspeed:

I spent most of Saturday at PAGG 2016 with my wife. I missed last year. We played lots of machines, very fun. We decided afterwards (bad timing), to get another pin. My HS and PB currently reside in our "TV room/home theater" with movie posters and popcorn machine etc.
Looking to relocate current pins to another room, and get something with a TV show/movie theme. So we are looking for something for sale within a few hours drive of the Sacramento area.
I don't mind anything that needs work, just hoping for a nice cabinet and playfield.
Please PM me if you have a pin or know of one that would like a nice new home.
Thanks

I know where there might be a Bally game show for sale, let me talk with the guy.

#1326 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

What about hearing some scores from Genex'es tourny on that cold Fri.nite??63 registered players,4 rounds played,Hawkmoon ranks 41st!who else??

34th here - my wife took 30th.

#1327 2 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

I know where there might be a Bally game show for sale, let me talk with the guy.

Thanks!

#1328 2 years ago

Kool CaryCarmichael,I'll have to do better next year!!! C U there!

#1329 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Wish I was at PAGG today.....I guess Ill just have to play the games I have at my house

I met numerous Pinsiders for the first time that weekend, and after I told them who I was and where I was from, a number of them said, "Oh, I just met bicyclenut! He's from Fresno, too! How funny!".

I kept looking for you, but because we've never met, I didn't know what to look for! We'll have to remedy that situation in the near future.

On a separate note:
I finally checked my audits on my games for total plays at PAGG. My TZ was in the tournament, so it wasn't played at all on Friday and only open for free play on Sunday.

TZ: 324 total plays
TAF: 702 total plays

Considering that my TAF had a total down time of about an hour over the course of the weekend for that stupid switch, a lost bulb, and a couple of stuck balls, I'd say that's a pretty damn good number!

#1330 2 years ago

FINALLY...our pictures are up on the Flickrsphereintertubes...

Two albums.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80585364@N07/albums/72157668789219165

https://flickr.com/photos/80566079@N04/sets/72157668401834932

You're all so darned photogenic! But if you're in a picture and you want out, just let us know, we can pull you off the webs..

Cheers!
Art (and Amanda)

#1331 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Full results are posted here
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13724

#1332 2 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Two albums.
You're all so darned photogenic! But if you're in a picture and you want out, just let us know, we can pull you off the webs..
Cheers!
Art (and Amanda)

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

#1333 2 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Two albums.
Cheers!
Art (and Amanda)

Thank you for posting the photos here.

Shawn

#1334 2 years ago

Awesome photos art- this is a straight up gem!

26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg

#1335 2 years ago

Two of my favorite people from the organization, I had to do something special with that pic, didn't I?

Here are some other favorite peeps:Pinsiders_(resized).jpg

#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I kept looking for you, but because we've never met, I didn't know what to look for! We'll have to remedy that situation in the near future.

For sure....You should come by and check out my games here in Fresno. All 70's Gottlieb wedge heads Em games, with the exception of a 4 player Jungle and a Dr Dude.

#1337 2 years ago

I saw you have an Atlantis, too. That's one of my favorites.

#1338 2 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Matt and I from MFP leveled a fair number in the D room. We did a couple of rows, and did them with our knees. Only after leveling did we see the magic of the crowbar. We immediately purchased one before setting our games up at the bar - a huge win! His floor is absolutely F'd, but the task was made all the easier with the crowbar. I felt that you definitely have to take small strides when using the crowbar, for fear of twisting the cab, but what a difference!

Not sure if it was mentioned, but at PPM they use a "square". It's basically four 4"x2's (or thereabouts) bolted together to make a square. You lift the front or the back of the game and slide it under so the game rests on the other two legs, adjust leg levelers and drop it back down.

#1339 2 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I saw you have an Atlantis, too. That's one of my favorites

You're welcome to come by and play it...anytime

#1340 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

My anniversary is the 15the and this is the second time in 2 years we've spent it at pagg.
Loren spent his honeymoon there.

Notes taken!

1 month later
#1341 2 years ago

Here is the review of the 2016 pin a go go show.

enjoy.
http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/pagg2016/index.html

#1342 2 years ago

Good times! Thanks!

1 month later
#1343 2 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/Pin-a-Go-Go-Pinball-Show-130597140356361/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

The Pin a go go organizers presented a check to the Dixon teen center/boys and girls club for $30,023.04.

Wow! What a great way to give back to the local community. Great work everyone.

#1344 2 years ago

Here's a picPART_1472051210095_IMG_1909 (resized).jpg

#1345 2 years ago

What a beautiful thing! PaGG rules in so many ways, and this is the best one.

#1346 2 years ago

Thank you Cheddar.

#1347 2 years ago

Great job dudes! With the money you raise they must have one helluva club at this point!!

#1348 2 years ago

Does look like there is some weird double exposure in that pic though, the guy standing next to Brad is in there twice somehow

#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Does look like there is some weird double exposure in that pic though, the guy standing next to Brad is in there twice somehow

Double dose of sexy!

#1350 2 years ago

Awesome job!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 142.00
$ 40.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 19.95
There are 1351 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside