DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 28.
#1151 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Great time. Got to play a 3 player game with this older couple. Hope I can still play pinball when I'm their age. Priceless.

I met some fellow pinsiders as well (from LA) and we had a 3 player game on that Full Throttle to the left of Hobbit.

Seriously, really fun pin - definitely want to buy in the future.

On another note, this was my first PAGG and it was great to experience so many different kinds of pinball games.

Its one thing to see a game than actually play it over and over again - helped me formulate my future wish list.

In regards to the comment above of people "slamming" games, I noticed that on several occasions - was thinking I might provide my '62 Coquette and '79 Meteor in the future - we will have to wait an see.

#1152 7 years ago

There was a Bram Stoker's Dracula at PAGG that was owned my Todd and Kim Brammer. Does anyone know how to contact them? I need to ask a question about the beautiful LED job on that game.

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

BSD_(resized).jpgBSD_(resized).jpg

#1153 7 years ago

Don't want this Great event to end. What a great weekend. Best show and most friendly I have ever been to! What great organizers, this show has heart.
Warm fuzzies all over.
Can't wait a year for another.
Thank you PAGG!
Eric Emken

#1154 7 years ago

Thanks Eric helping me cram Alien Poker on to my little bitty car!

For the record, the body of the pin fit fine, but the head was a different story. It was about a half inch too tall! However some engineering via Eric got me home!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1155 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

There was a Bram Stoker's Dracula at PAGG that was owned my Todd and Kim Brammer. Does anyone know how to contact them? I need to ask a question about the beautiful LED job on that game.

That was one of my favorite games there. It was beautiful and played great. I do want a Dracula now if anyone knows about one for sale.

#1156 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

That was one of my favorite games there. It was beautiful and played great. I do want a Dracula now if anyone knows about one for sale.

It played better than any BSD I have ever played including my own IMHO. Their BSD was strong and I loved the LEDs the game had. I'm trying to figure out if they bought a kit or used a specific brand. It looked really nice. I took a picture of it.

IMG_1310_(resized).JPGIMG_1310_(resized).JPG

IMG_1311_(resized).JPGIMG_1311_(resized).JPG

#1157 7 years ago

Who had the baywatch for sale? I couldn't buy it at the show but I keep thinking about it, so if you dragged it home let me know.

#1158 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Thanks,
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

I could be wrong but that photo was on the Tron LE my son kicked my ass on as well. (I think the card on it read from Carmichael?) Beautiful machine, mods etc. What a treat.

#1159 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

It played better than any BSD I have ever played including my own IMHO. Their BSD was strong and I loved the LEDs the game had. I'm trying to figure out if they bought a kit or used a specific brand. It looked really nice. I took a picture of it.

Thanks for taking pictures of the game. I was thinking this morning that I should of taken pictures of the game but forgot.....

#1160 7 years ago

My 5th and favorite PAGG so far. Thank you to everyone from the volunteers to those who brought pins to share.

Loved playing the new games. I love Ghostbusters as much as I thought I would. I really enjoyed playing Full Throttle, AMH and The P3. Never got a chance to play Archer...Every year I glom onto a different game and this year, for some reason, it was U-Boat 65.

The best part, of course, is hanging with the Pinsiders. A special thank you to Sparky for the amazing BBQ get-together. This was the first one i attended and I'm happy I did. Loved spending time with my friends, PracticalSteve, MrGone, Fireball2, etc.. Met some very cool Pinsiders like Hawkmoon and PinWillie... I wish I could remember the names of others....everyone was super cool.

O.K. MrGone...Time to start the 2017 thread!

#1161 7 years ago

Friday shot of GeneX and the always happy Practical Steve sending a hello to Jake in Colorado. Jake - you were missed!!

IMG_4968_(resized).JPGIMG_4968_(resized).JPG

#1162 7 years ago

Friday shot of 2 guys from South Brooklyn

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#1163 7 years ago

Just got the GC on DM

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1164 7 years ago

Great show. Thanks to all involved who planned it and brought games. Now I want a Jackbot and a Hobbit.

#1165 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

My 5th and favorite PAGG so far. Thank you to everyone from the volunteers to those who brought pins to share.
Loved playing the new games. I love Ghostbusters as much as I thought I would. I really enjoyed playing Full Throttle, AMH and The P3. Never got a chance to play Archer...Every year I glom onto a different game and this year, for some reason, it was U-Boat 65.
The best part, of course, is hanging with the Pinsiders. A special thank you to Sparky for the amazing BBQ get-together. This was the first one i attended and I'm happy I did. Loved spending time with my friends, PracticalSteve, MrGone, Fireball2, etc.. Met some very cool Pinsiders like Hawkmoon and PinWillie... I wish I could remember the names of others....everyone was super cool.
O.K. MrGone...Time to start the 2017 thread!

Seeing you is the highlight of the show my good friend.

Quoted from Hjbondar:

Friday shot of GeneX and the always happy Practical Steve sending a hello to Jake in Colorado. Jake - you were missed!!

Am I reinvited to the unboxing now?

#1166 7 years ago

you were never off the invite list

#1167 7 years ago

I had a great time at the show. Catching up with old buddies and meeting a couple new ones is always awesome. PAGG seemed to have a really good mix of games this year. I played alot of new games too. My rollergames didnt last through the show, but Baby Pac Man survived just fine. Waiting for MrGones 2017 thread...

#1168 7 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I had a great time at the show. Catching up with old buddies and meeting a couple new ones is always awesome. PAGG seemed to have a really good mix of games this year. I played alot of new games too. My rollergames didnt last through the show, but Baby Pac Man survived just fine. Waiting for MrGones 2017 thread...

It's been up for an hour!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread

#1169 7 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Sorry I missed you. I really enjoyed that Baby Pac Man. It got tons of action this weekend.

#1170 7 years ago

So glad I made it to my 1st Pin A Go Go with my boy. I was only able to go today and it was really chill in the morning playing. Easily could have gone all 3 days and never gotten bored with all the games. Didn't walk out empty handed either won this in the raffle.

IMAG0038_(resized).jpgIMAG0038_(resized).jpg

#1171 7 years ago

First time for me at PAGG...Great show....Great people. Had a blast playing some great Pins and meeting people. Thank you for all the people that make this show happen! Thanks to all that brought games!

#1172 7 years ago

Bought this pinball lamp from BAA. Looks really cool with my wall of playfields.

IMG_1313_(resized).JPGIMG_1313_(resized).JPG

IMG_1314_(resized).JPGIMG_1314_(resized).JPG

#1173 7 years ago

I'm on the flight home. Had an excellent time and met some really great people as well as reconnected with familiar faces. I hope to be back next year!

#1174 7 years ago

Sparky: Can't thank you enough for sharing the camp spot. It was perfect and painless. And for the fine bbq hospitality. Feeding the masses is right! Nice to see Jack roped into working! We should set up a private machine or two @ the campground
Hawkmoon: Thanks for the legbolt wrench. Teardown today was a breeze daddio.
Cliffy: Thanks for the part for Speakeasy. Looks like it will fit beauty. I will know fer sure Tuesday when I get around to setting it up again.
I am sure there are plenty of others I owe thanks to (Tony and Fil).

Had a great time, and the machines held up pretty dang well under the pun. Great to meet and greet a buncha pinsiders in person.
First PaGG; certainly not the last. Think I can fit three machines next time... So PracticalSteve, if you STILL ain't got a Night Rider by then, I might just bring it too.

Hope somebody posts pix of the bbq, especially that there cake!
I still have a longhorn cookie as a souvenir.

mark

#1175 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Bought this pinball lamp from BAA. Looks really cool with my wall of playfields.

Dammit. I looked at those several times and didn't pull the trigger.... Now that I'm home, I see the perfect spot.

#1176 7 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Sparky: Can't thank you enough for sharing the camp spot. It was perfect and painless. And for the fine bbq hospitality. Feeding the masses is right! Nice to see Jack roped into working! We should set up a private machine or two @ the campground
GeneX: Was that you who dialed me in with a dolly today? If so thanks a ton!
Cliffy: Thanks for the part for Speakeasy. Looks like it will fit beauty. I will know fer sure Tuesday when I get around to setting it up again.
Had a great time, and the machines held up pretty dang well under the pun. Great to meet and greet a buncha pinsiders in person.
First PaGG; certainly not the last. Think I can fit three machines next time... So PracticalSteve, if you STILL ain't got a Night Rider by then, I might just bring it too.
mark

Always a blast, Mark!

#1177 7 years ago

Still at pagg loading games.

Big hug for all who came and had a good time. I will post many pics in a day or 2.

#1178 7 years ago

Oh yeah, and I HAVE TO HAVE A WILLIAMS HEAT WAVE NOW! I think it might be my new fave EM.
Top of the wish list with a bullet!

#1179 7 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

mark

I will remember that next year!

I got a lot to say about the show but too tired after being a pinball dirtbag all weekend so I will save it until tomorrow.

#1180 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I will remember that next year!
I got a lot to say about the show but too tired after being a pinball dirtbag all weekend so I will save it until tomorrow.

Way to keep us guessin' Kaned.....errrrrr.....PracticalSteve.

#1181 7 years ago

That was our Drac! I only play it so can't answer you questions! ? Did send you a PM with Todd's number. Did you notice the right side had 2 buttons? That is how he plays with 1 arm. Cary Carmichael owns Tron. Let him know to read this thread...

#1182 7 years ago

Certainly the best PAGG I have been to yet. Met even more great people, reconnected with several more, and the warm & fuzzy feeling I got watching people enjoy my F14 Tomcat and Scorpion made me want to bring even more machines next year.

Speaking of more machines, I scored this $300 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Saturday morning swap meet. Stay tuned for the resurrection thread coming soon. Going to spend the next year working on this machine. This machine WILL return to PAGG 2017, without a doubt. Except this time, it will be in the showroom

IMG_0439_(resized).JPGIMG_0439_(resized).JPG
IMG_0447_(resized).JPGIMG_0447_(resized).JPG

IMG_0454_(resized).JPGIMG_0454_(resized).JPG

#1183 7 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you To everyone had a blast great vibe super fun

#1184 7 years ago

Had a great time at PAGG as this was the first show I brought a game to and I was so happy I did. The AMH was down a couple times but the totals were 453 plays and 809 minutes played. Posted a few pix up here too: http://store.orangephotography.com/p329018886

#1186 7 years ago

I didn't take many pictures but did capture this one

20160513_135827_(resized).jpg20160513_135827_(resized).jpg

#1187 7 years ago

Cool game. Thanks for bringing a rare one for us...
-mof

#1188 7 years ago

Real generous to bring a new game out and let us thrash it -- a lot of people got their first look thanks to you. Good stuff.
-mof

#1189 7 years ago

Thanks again for sharing your amh

#1190 7 years ago

I want to thank everyone who busted their butt to bring games and put on a great show! This was my 2nd time at PAGG and I really thought it was outstanding! It was great to put some Pinside names to the faces and also thanks to everybody who came by on Saturday morning and bought a pop cap night light. Already looking forward to next year!

#1191 7 years ago

Shout out to Steve for bringing his super cool Gottlieb line up
Punk was incredible
The Lightning LEDs on the legs
We're very nice touch

See you next year, Punk ?

#1192 7 years ago

I envy this little one for waiting in the neverending line to play Ghostbusters. I didn't have the patience. Maybe I'll be more determined to play it next time.

20160515_161708_(resized).jpg20160515_161708_(resized).jpg

#1193 7 years ago

Glow pins, GLOW! I thought I would see more cabinet LED mods at the show.

20160515_143330_(resized).jpg20160515_143330_(resized).jpg

#1194 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

What an awesome day today for my 8 yr old son and I at our first PAGG.
Appreciate meeting a few of you and thank you again for making the badges (and while there bought some Nifty LEDs to boot) Hope to hear if a pinhead here won the raffle as we left just before the drawing. Son really enjoyed trying GB and the games in the PPM Streamliner. I really enjoyed the wide bodies (nice selection), classic ballys, system 11's, and that shiney new lone MMR for sale "but no play" that stared at me each time I went by it.
The time and dedication you all put into this event really is what inspires me about the hobby.
And the great efforts and care you take to share your games with us. I plan to find a way to do the same next year.

I won the drawing on Sat, and selected the Whirlwind. Matches nicely with my recently picked up EarthShaker. Put it in the garage for now (photos are right after I unloaded it). Have to maybe move some machines around in the house.

My first time to the event. Had a great time. Will be back.

Thanks to Chris and his brother for donating the machine / time it took to get it done.

Short story time: I went to PAGG in hopes of picking up a Whirlwind to go with my Earthshaker. (I KID YOU NOT) When I walked in the front door and saw it sitting there, I played it, and I wanted to buy it. I did not realize that it was going to be raffled off. Due to the small magnet on the front of it, I assumed it was Chris' machine. I was looking for him on Sat to inquire about it. None of the Whirlwinds there were marked "for sale". It was not till about 4pm that I (du!) realized that it was in fact going to be raffled off. I bought some tickets (5 to be exact: $20.00) and thought at least the $$ was going to a good cause. I was tired, and wanted to leave around 5pm, but the girlfriend said it was only another hour, we should stay. I told her, "I never win anything, lets just go." She said we should stay, so we did. I could not believe it when the called the initials "S R". I was so excited, but still thought "No way!" I got this close, this excited, just to be disappointed. Then he called my name. I was in SHOCK! I have never won a raffle, or anything besides "another ticket" playing the lottery. Still feel like it is some kind of sick joke even tho it is sitting at home now.

IMG_5662_(resized).JPGIMG_5662_(resized).JPG

IMG_5661_(resized).JPGIMG_5661_(resized).JPG

#1195 7 years ago

What a fantastic show! My fourth year there and it just keeps getting better.

I cannot give one complaint (other than why on earth was there a MMR, SM and WOZ on display only? that's horse$hit). The show to those that attended looked like it ran smooth and steady and I know it was due to the hard work of people like Pinballholder, cheddar, and others who's pinside handles i'm not familiar with like Brad, Steve, Greg, and countless others I am forgetting or just don't know. Not to mention the army of volunteers that held it down.

The pin line up was top notch, big big thanks to those that bring the rare games like RVDV, Jabbles and of course Blownfuse, to be able to share pins like that is just phenomenal. And to those that brought the pristine and the new like GeneX with the AMH you are awesome for letting us play a game others would not dare to bring.

Better than the pins was seeing old friends like Pinwillie, PismoArcade, JVSpin, MrGone, Mof, Drewster, Hawkmoon, MyCal, and a ton others who I am am spacing on right now. Great to make new friends every year, PinheadPierre, Damon, and I am sure a dozen others I am blanking on, wish I was better with names.

Sparky hosted a generous and fantastic BBQ as always, thanks again for being a highlight of the show!

Great seeing more vendors this year as well, Thanks to all of them for making the drive and thanks for hosting the ID badges NIFTY!

So how do I talk to about keeping the show running 24 hours?

One last thing. I think its great to come into this thread after a show and just see all the positivity and fun that everyone had. It seems like every other show, after its over, there is a thread of grievances and gripes. Things that need to change, things that don't work. Its nice to see the opposite with PAGG. I know people complained about some players being rough, I didn't see that myself, but hopefully that was the rare exception to the rule.

Great time, already looking forward to next year. Only 364 days right MrGone?

#1196 7 years ago
Quoted from lilltlc:

5 to be exact: $20.00

You only bought five!? You lucky SOB! Glad you won it and it went to a good home.

#1197 7 years ago

What a great Pin-a-Go-Go. Time to get caught up on pinside.

I wonder if we can see changes in pinside traffic during the shows?

#1198 7 years ago

Lilltic,where did you score the topper for your Diner???PAGG was amazing this year! Sorry i missed you Mr bellman,i wanted to meet you,but,again,i'll miss you all again next year! 363daze away

#1199 7 years ago

Jabbles, where were you bro,looked for you,i would send you your shooter rods if you still need them??pm me!!

#1200 7 years ago

Thanks everyone who stopped by our booth. We love the people and the event. The fact that all the proceeds go to charity is just icing on the cake.

Hope to be back next year...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 125.00
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.