DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 28.
#1101 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

T-2 hours !!! about to hop in the car...
-mof

Have a safe drive. Hope to meet you- and many others- tomorrow.

#1102 7 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot transite...

#1103 7 years ago

Badges are at the booth. Only the boring black lanyards until gamexchange drops off the cool Pinside ones.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1104 7 years ago

http://www.fox19.com/story/31965326/free-hookers-ahead-reads-hacked-digital-sign

Saw this in RGP and thought it was hysterical.

RGP posting: Great news for those attending PAGG this weekend.

#1105 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Badges are at the booth. Only the boring black lanyards until gamexchange drops off the cool Pinside ones.

On my way there. See you all soon folks!

#1106 7 years ago

Could someone please check out the MMR game at the PPS stall and quiz Rick about the software update? He posted on the PPS forum that he was hoping to get the latest "final" of the software bugfix update installed before the show, but then did not confirm if that had happened. It's also supposed to have the color update.

Would be great if there is an MMR owner there who could do a mini review of the update and post it in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-software-update/page/3#post-3095065

I asked Rick on the PPS forum if he could post the update changelog read me file, but no reply, perhaps they didn't include a change log, or they didn't get the update file to him in time?

Any info would be appreciated

#1107 7 years ago

Pagg 2016 is the best pagg yet.
Make sure to come by and say hello.

#1108 7 years ago

Just got here but best score at PAGG so far. 1.3 mil on Black Knight. Not bad for a scrub?

#1109 7 years ago

HELP!! My Scorpion just snapped one of its 3-bank drop target plates and it isn't even Saturday yet! If anyone at the show has one to spare, please let me know!!

#1110 7 years ago

Be there in beautiful Dixon CA in the am!
Looking forward to it!

#1111 7 years ago

My Swap Box booth,also have Swap Box Mini's this year and new slim line boxes.

#1112 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

if you plan to move your games with the legs on while in a trailer,

I would strap the head also, as the wind resistance at 70 mph has been known to tear the head off the bolts from the Cabinet.

#1113 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Could someone please check out the MMR game at the PPS stall and quiz Rick about the software update? He posted on the PPS forum that he was hoping to get the latest "final" of the software bugfix update installed before the show, but then did not confirm if that had happened. It's also supposed to have the color update.
Would be great if there is an MMR owner there who could do a mini review of the update and post it in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-software-update/page/3#post-3095065
I asked Rick on the PPS forum if he could post the update changelog read me file, but no reply, perhaps they didn't include a change log, or they didn't get the update file to him in time?
Any info would be appreciated

The MMR LE that Rick spoke of, is listed for sale $9500 and "for display only" by a small local distributor. Not at the PPS/Bay Area Amusements booth. Can confirm that inserts on that #700 series LE have lightly printed inserts, by a friend who owns an earlier edition LE. Can't tell anything about software from the display mode.

#1114 7 years ago

I guess my friend Erin thought this was a cosplay event and came as Mario.

erinmario_(resized).jpgerinmario_(resized).jpg

#1115 7 years ago

What a great 1st day.
Thank you to everyone for all your well wishes. I'm back on my feet and on my game.
I can't wait to see you all in the morning.
Saturday is going to be awesome.

#1116 7 years ago

Had fun! Saw lots of old friends, got some time on new games (archer and AMH are my favorites), girlfriend showed up with my son (if you saw a guy walking a 15 mo old kid around in the early evening onward, that was me) and had a pretty good one hand ball while holding him on T2.

#1117 7 years ago
Quoted from Mycal:

The MMR LE that Rick spoke of, is listed for sale $9500 and "for display only" by a small local distributor. Not at the PPS/Bay Area Amusements booth. Can confirm that inserts on that #700 series LE have lightly printed inserts, by a friend who owns an earlier edition LE. Can't tell anything about software from the display mode.

Confirmed, inserts have lightly, semi-translucent printed letters on the machine on display.

#1118 7 years ago
Quoted from Mycal:

Thanks for that, so I assume it didn't have the color DMD update?

#1119 7 years ago

Good morning pinheads!

Ready for day 2?

Todays highlights include Sparky's bbq, the pagg tournament, games,games, and more games, and awesome people!

See you there.

#1120 7 years ago

If you have not found a reset for your drop target bank, let me know, I can take it home and weld it up for you and bring it back

#1121 7 years ago

What time does the swap meet start?

#1122 7 years ago
Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

What time does the swap meet start?

10 Am Sharp. See you there.

#1123 7 years ago

IIRC, it has a start time of 10am. A lot of the deals happen earlier.

Steve

#1124 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Had fun! Saw lots of old friends, got some time on new games (archer and AMH are my favorites), girlfriend showed up with my son (if you saw a guy walking a 15 mo old kid around in the early evening onward, that was me) and had a pretty good one hand ball while holding him on T2.

Ha! I was playing next to you when you were playing one flipper T2 while holding your son.

#1125 7 years ago

Sparky was preparing beer-soaked sausages all day yesterday. Commitment. I can't make it today so I was able to score one yesterday. Enjoy boys.

Impressed with P3, hobbit and full throttle. Fun games

#1126 7 years ago

I played a couple games Archer for the first time. I really like this pin! Great design and video clips from the show make it a winner. Hope someday they are produced.

#1127 7 years ago

I have a couple items For Sale:
Baby Pac Man Bezel - $10
WPC DMD Driver (bad, needs repair) - $10. Came outta either a WCS or JM.

#1128 7 years ago

Played the Spooky pinball
At the show
Very good feel and fast flow
Music/voices cool also

Thanks for bringing !!

#1129 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Ha! I was playing next to you when you were playing one flipper T2 while holding your son.

I should have finished that game, it was an impressive first ball!

#1130 7 years ago

After playing some great games like Genie, Devils Dare, Title Fight, and Asteroid Annie, I really wanted to tell the owner thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring it. I think we need some way to do this. A thank you box on each game, or an app with QR codes to connect with the owner. Just brainstorming... Tokens that could be bought and used to vote? Anyway, thanks for bringing these games that I would never be able to play otherwise.

DS

#1131 7 years ago

Bam!

#1132 7 years ago
Funny,. I would have thought it easier to find a replacement plate than to find someone to heliarc weld some aluminum on a Saturday. Its probably 10X stronger than it originally was.

#1133 7 years ago

Sparky hosts one mean BBQ! Thanks Sparky! Today you fed the masses.

#1134 7 years ago

Dang Art, why you eat so much !!

#1136 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Thanks for that, so I assume it didn't have the color DMD update?

Actually, it looks like it did.

2016-05-14_13.00.50_(resized).jpg2016-05-14_13.00.50_(resized).jpg

2016-05-14_13.00.45_(resized).jpg2016-05-14_13.00.45_(resized).jpg

2016-05-14_13.01.24_(resized).jpg2016-05-14_13.01.24_(resized).jpg

#1137 7 years ago

Great time. Got to play a 3 player game with this older couple. Hope I can still play pinball when I'm their age. Priceless.
IMG_00004274_(resized).jpgIMG_00004274_(resized).jpg

#1138 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Great time. Got to play a 3 player game with this older couple. Hope I can still play pinball when I'm their age. Priceless.

That is Richard Urie and his wife. Richard is usually responsible for the power distribution for the show!

#1139 7 years ago

What an awesome day today for my 8 yr old son and I at our first PAGG.
Appreciate meeting a few of you and thank you again for making the badges (and while there bought some Nifty LEDs to boot) Hope to hear if a pinhead here won the raffle as we left just before the drawing. Son really enjoyed trying GB and the games in the PPM Streamliner. I really enjoyed the wide bodies (nice selection), classic ballys, system 11's, and that shiney new lone MMR for sale "but no play" that stared at me each time I went by it.
The time and dedication you all put into this event really is what inspires me about the hobby.
And the great efforts and care you take to share your games with us. I plan to find a way to do the same next year.

#1140 7 years ago

Great show! Met some new Pinside folks and had a chance to play some uber rare pins. Finally got to play a Hobbit LE and can't wait for ours to arrive. Thanks to the collectors who went through the hassle to bring and set up their pins. Much appreciated!

On a side note, to the ass hats that were brutally slamming games around when your balls drained; I wish you truly understood that these are personal pieces from someone's collection. There were countless times my wife or I pulled aside players to remind them they don't have to beat the games up to try and improve their score. This is our fifth PAGG, and by far the most " violent " to date. I imagine as the event continues to grow, this behavior may as well. Okay, off of soapbox. Just feel bad for the owners who brought their games for everyone to enjoy.

#1141 7 years ago

Well...Thats a wrap for me. I met some really nice pinsiders and my son and I had a blast! Sorry i missed out on Sparkys BBQ....I totally spaced out and forgot. Drive safe on your way home everyone. Keep flippin

#1142 7 years ago

Seriously, thank you sir. You saved my Scorpion. Buying you lunch tomorrow, no doubt.

#1143 7 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

On a side note, to the ass hats that were brutally slamming games around when your balls drained; I wish you truly understood that these are personal pieces from someone's collection.

I was cringing when someone was doing that to the Kingpin......

I did put up a 589M score on it. I think that was good?

#1144 7 years ago

Good Morning pinheads! day 3 is here. Your last day to play that new or classic game. don't miss out. see you there.

#1145 7 years ago

Played kingpin last night
Beat the boss !!
2.5 billion and no high score still
Gues I am not good enough ?

Love that game, remake this please !!

#1146 7 years ago

Shout out to TJ for bringing his nice games to the show
& helping me fix one of my games
Also giving me a part.

Cheers

#1147 7 years ago

FYI for Dredd owners, BAA brought 2 JD toppers. These are the non shiny gold toppers

IMAG1610_(resized).jpgIMAG1610_(resized).jpg

#1148 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

That is Richard Urie and his wife. Richard is usually responsible for the power distribution for the show!

Ricard is a fellow pinider and sets a high standard for the rest of us. He volunteers his time to the shows, has a pristine collection of pins, and is happy to share his vast knowledge. Heck of nice guy, too.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#1149 7 years ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

Ricard is a fellow pinider and sets a high standard for the rest of us. He volunteers his time to the shows, has a pristine collection of pins, and is happy to share his vast knowledge. Heck of nice guy, too.
Steve (in Escalon, CA)

So are you Steve!

#1150 7 years ago

Yes sir,Pinsiders,that was one of the best yet!! Shout out to Nifty Ned,NiftyLEDs you guys rock! Also.a big one to Eric the all knowing,guiding light!Everybody at PPM ,Alameda,had great time ,Erin is the Man!! Too all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.