DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 28.
#1051 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Cheddar- wow bro, that is so awesome of you to bring so many games! There has to be an award for that?

Not even close to the biggest bringer. And this will be 5 peoples pins

#1052 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Not even close to the biggest bringer. And this will be 5 peoples pins

Chedder , can you swing by my house and get the Big Guns?

#1053 7 years ago

We are T-29 hours and counting until pagg 2016.

#1054 7 years ago

See ya in the pit!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1055 7 years ago

On my way

20160512_090107_(resized).jpg20160512_090107_(resized).jpg

#1056 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What time does the swap meet start? I hope its done by 10 so I can do a tournament.

Just a reminder to those interested in coming to the bbq at noon. You might not be finished with the tournament if you choose morning Tee-times. Afternoon Tee-times might be better for bbq attendees.

A friendly reminder that the purpose of the bbq is to meet and mingle. Some guys in the past have grabbed their food and headed back to the tournament area with their plates. If you plan to attend the bbq, please be respectful enough to hang out. I understand if you are running a vendor table or volunteering. That's fine.

Thanks!

#1057 7 years ago

First games up ?

#1058 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

What's this PAGG thing? When is the next one?
Dave-

It's a British Car Show. Sometimes some weirdos show up with pinball machines.

#1059 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

First games up ?

You always bring some cool obscure titles, thanks

#1060 7 years ago

Finally loaded up but need to take care of some small details before I can leave for PAGG. Hey, what do you know, 5 System 80 games do fit in a van.

Steve

WP_005663_(resized).jpgWP_005663_(resized).jpg

#1061 7 years ago

We're driving up in the mornin... PAGG is always my flavorite

#1062 7 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

We're driving up in the mornin... PAGG is always my flavorite

I bet you say that to all the shows

#1063 7 years ago

Pinwillie - Thanks for bringing Diner. Major nostalgia table for this nerd! Love it. Order up!

#1064 7 years ago

Class just let out, hoping to make it there before you guys close up for the night! See ya a few!

didn't mention it anywhere, but I'm bringing an Airborne for sale!

13214630_1151241038243238_985449342_o_(resized).jpg13214630_1151241038243238_985449342_o_(resized).jpg

#1065 7 years ago

All packed up...Walkman and fingerless weightlifting gloves ready to go!

#1066 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

All packed up...Walkman and fingerless weightlifting gloves ready to go!

this guy is serious!

#1067 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I bet you say that to all the shows

Its the best pick up line..

really though... All the shows are fairly easy to work with... PAGG though is like effortless

#1068 7 years ago

Im so excited!!! seeing all these pictures of everyone packing up! I cant wait to get there!!

#1069 7 years ago

Van loaded and we're on the road!

#1070 7 years ago

Loaded and dropped already ?

#1071 7 years ago

I've had the Rollergames theme music stuck in my head all day. You can be sure I'll be playing yours quite a bit over the weekend! Thanks for bringing it!!

#1072 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Loaded and dropped already ?

Ok, I want to wrap my pins like that! Any chance we could get a quick tutorial? I'm taking 4 to 5 to Denver for the first time in June.

#1073 7 years ago

Teaser, don't you wish your pinball show was hot like Pin-a-Go-Go

IMAG1610_(resized).jpgIMAG1610_(resized).jpg

#1074 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I do indeed. 3 cheers for Lexy Lightspeed!

#1075 7 years ago
Quoted from Pincat:

I've had the Rollergames theme music stuck in my head all day. You can be sure I'll be playing yours quite a bit over the weekend! Thanks for bringing it!!

You should buy it from him and take it home. Pinwillie is a trusted seller, bought two games off of him and couldn't be happier with them.

#1076 7 years ago

Stickers are done.IMG_2294_(resized).JPGIMG_2294_(resized).JPG
They will be in an envelope on the table next to the badges. The stickers are in alphabetical order based on your Pinside ID. In some cases you will find there are 2 stickers for your avatar. Please take them both.

When making the stickers I tried several printers and used the one that looked best. When printed these stickers won't stand up to any liquid or much handling so I applied a clear sticker over the top. In a few cases the clear sticker damaged the picture. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until after I no longer had access to the best printer so I made a second sticker with what was available. Please decide for yourself which sticker you like best. Also in a few cases the your Pinside ID got cut off. So I made a second one of these as well.

When you remove the backing make sure you are only removing the paper and not the bottom sticker itself. This shouldn't be an issue but I mention it just in case. These stickers are designed to be removable so you can re-position them if you don't like the way you put them on the first time.

Anyway I hope you like em.
See you all at PAGG!

#1077 7 years ago

So appreciate you doing this.

Thank you.

#1078 7 years ago

Yes thank you again!

#1079 7 years ago

Leaving in 6 hours, figure I'll sleep Monday.

#1081 7 years ago

Thanks for the stickers!

#1082 7 years ago

Loading games today. My youngest son, mick giving his approval.

And some teaser pics of ghost busters and got.
Pin a go go is t-15 hours and counting.
See you all in the morning.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1083 7 years ago

Nice! So awesome you're bringing these new Sterns. Played GB a few times at Free Gold Watch in SF, but drained lighting fast both games. Looking forward to another play or two!

#1084 7 years ago
Quoted from BenLogan:

Nice! So awesome you're bringing these new Sterns. Played GB a few times at Free Gold Watch in SF, but drained lighting fast both games. Looking forward to another play or two!

Oh, I did not bring the new sterns. I just thought everyone would like a preview that they are at the show. I brought a whirlwind and a em surf champ. I piggy backed my games with the Lodi crew.

See you at pagg.

#1085 7 years ago

Flash! when you get to pin a go go there are some wonderful surprises in store for you.

remember, its the 20th pin a go go so there are some very special and cool things happening and the only way to see and do them is to be there. see you all in the am.

#1086 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Are those posters for sale at the show?

#1087 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Is that a western robot?

#1088 7 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you guys as much as shooting ramps and jackpots.

#1089 7 years ago

Couple from throughout the day today, see you in the morning

#1090 7 years ago

I'm getting to bed soon and I'm flying out in the morning. Can't wait to attend my first PAGG and report about it on The Pinball Podcast.

#1091 7 years ago

Just finished loading up games at midnight. I'm sure my neighbors hate my guts with all the banging noises I was making. My 5' 8" 170lb frame did this all by myself, therefore it was not a quiet evening for my neighbors. Alas F14 Tomcat, Scorpion, and a Brunswick Alive! The empty cabinet is for someone else I am meeting at the show.

Soon...

#1092 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Stickers are done.
They will be in an envelope on the table next to the badges. The stickers are in alphabetical order based on your Pinside ID. In some cases you will find there are 2 stickers for your avatar. Please take them both.
When making the stickers I tried several printers and used the one that looked best. When printed these stickers won't stand up to any liquid or much handling so I applied a clear sticker over the top. In a few cases the clear sticker damaged the picture. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until after I no longer had access to the best printer so I made a second sticker with what was available. Please decide for yourself which sticker you like best. Also in a few cases the your Pinside ID got cut off. So I made a second one of these as well.
When you remove the backing make sure you are only removing the paper and not the bottom sticker itself. This shouldn't be an issue but I mention it just in case. These stickers are designed to be removable so you can re-position them if you don't like the way you put them on the first time.
Anyway I hope you like em.
See you all at PAGG!

Super cool of you to make these, thanks again!

#1093 7 years ago

Thank you jletourn! Really appreciate you thinking of your fellow Pinsiders! See you at the show!

#1094 7 years ago

Today is the day!!!

#1095 7 years ago

Good morning pinheads!

In T-6 hours its.............................SHOWTIME!

#1096 7 years ago

Morning!

Open open open....

#1097 7 years ago

Dropped off Baby pac man & Rollergames last night - heading back shortly to get 'em checked in.
Rough Rollergames will be for trade (space theme perferred)

#1098 7 years ago

T-3 1/2 hours until SHOWTIME!

#1099 7 years ago

T-2 hours !!! about to hop in the car...
-mof

#1100 7 years ago

Anyone going to be selling a Whirlwind plastic set or individual pieces at PAGG? Please PM me and let me know what you have and where to find you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/22?hl=ntstlgl1970 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.