Topic Stats

• 1,351 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PART_1472051210095_IMG_1909 (resized).jpg
Pinsiders_(resized).jpg
26919474140_f09b2ab9e6_z_(resized).jpg
DSCN0242_(resized).JPG
DSCN0210_(resized).JPG
DSCN0233_(resized).JPG
DSCN0217_(resized).JPG
DSCN0231_(resized).JPG
DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 1351 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 28.
#1001 3 years ago

put me down for a sticker

#1002 3 years ago

Can't wait.

#1003 3 years ago

Good morning pinheads.

We are T-55 hours and counting until the start of Pin A Go Go 2016.

See you there.

#1005 3 years ago

Steve, don't worry, your games are always top notch and a hit at pagg. See you there.

#1006 3 years ago

Getting ready myself. All the pinball hog cards are packed and ready to be put on machines.
Tool box for early Friday set up and ready to go.
ID badges filled out up until this point- request yours before tomorrow evening if you havent!
Posters packed and ready to sell at the swap meet- blow out prices- $5 each or all four for $12, with prices thsi low I must be brain damaged! Other random posters from my collection will be available as well, not pinball related but definitely game room suitable. Those are WAYYYY cheap so be sure to stop by.

743182d8b88c24af9d468bacf4a8cdf0890b3820_(resized).jpg

402472_(resized).jpg

#1007 3 years ago

I really want that 4 pack of posters. I'll be stalking you steve (with the trucker hat)

#1008 3 years ago

Just A quick plug for those of you have not seen the Pinside Meet and Greet at PAGG! See this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-meet-and-greet

Also I will be bringing Lanyards for Steve's Badges because his are MUCH nicer then mine!

#1009 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Just A quick plug for those of you have not seen the Pinside Meet and Greet at PAGG! See this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-meet-and-greet
Also I will be bringing Lanyards for Steve's Badges because his are MUCH nicer then mine!

Very nice of Gexchange for providing official Pinside lanyards! He is going to supply me with enough for all of the reserved ones and I will have some left over. If you already have a badge from years prior and you want an official Pinside Lanyard they will be available on a first come first serve basis by finding me and there will be no telling how many I have left over.

#1010 3 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Very nice of Gexchange for providing official Pinside lanyards! He is going to supply me with enough for all of the reserved ones and I will have some left over. If you already have a badge from years prior and you want an official Pinside Lanyard they will be available on a first come first serve basis by finding me and there will be no telling how many I have left over.

Ha I will Bring Extras! No Issue what so ever.

JJ

#1011 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Thanks so much! I amend my previous statement then, I am not carrying all the extras in my pockets. They will be provided with the badges.

#1012 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Is this your first Pinagogo, JJ?

#1013 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Is this your first Pinagogo, JJ?

Yes Sir! Stoked

JJ

#1014 3 years ago

We are t-48 hours and counting.

See you there.

#1015 3 years ago

What's this PAGG thing? When is the next one? JUST KIDDING!!! Friday can't get here soon enough! Cant wait to get up there to play some pinball!! See all/most of you there. I hope i get to meet all of you or most of you attending the show. Drive safe
Dave-

#1016 3 years ago

Phase 1 complete! Load it up in a few hours when my help arrives.

2016-05-11_14.00.38_(resized).jpg

#1017 3 years ago

Things are looking up! I've got a friend with a full size truck(that even has a lift gate on it) that's checking to make sure he's not using it this weekend(he's in construction). And if that falls through, the cargo van through Enterprise is still available to reserve.

Fingers crossed!

#1018 3 years ago

Looking for GOT topper if anyone looking to sell theirs!

#1019 3 years ago

Phase 2 complete

20160511_170542_(resized).jpg

#1020 3 years ago

SO,the meet for pinsiders is Friday nite at 5 PM,Cattlemens,?Is this now correct??

#1021 3 years ago

11 hours and I hit the road!! C U there!

#1022 3 years ago

Cant wait see old friends and meet some new, i got my tools all packed and ready to help get machines playing. See you all soon, drive safe everyone!
Harley D.

#1023 3 years ago

I am loading and packing still also. See all of you there! Safe travels Rob

#1024 3 years ago

Heads up! My Demolition Man will be for sale at the show! Some LED's, under cabinet color changing LED with 44 key wireless remote. Black Eyeball Pinballs installed. Black Legs with Black Protectors. Less than 20 plays on the machine before it hits the show floor!

20160511_191133_(resized).jpg

20160511_191243_(resized).jpg

20160511_191300_(resized).jpg

#1025 3 years ago

Phase 3 complete

20160511_193930_(resized).jpg

#1026 3 years ago

Who was in charge of the game list? I lost my ride for Gilligans and Whirlwind is not complete yet

#1027 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Who was in charge of the game list? I lost my ride for Gilligans and Whirlwind is not complete yet

but you are still coming, yes?

#1028 3 years ago

You want me to pull those two games from the list?

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

but you are still coming, yes?

Fri for sure, and maybe sat but just for the BBQ.

Quoted from pinballholder:

You want me to pull those two games from the list?

Yes please, and I do apologize. Family things came up that need the bigger car.

#1030 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

SO,the meet for pinsiders is Friday nite at 5 PM,Cattlemens,?Is this now correct??

Correct.. Sorry for the confusion

JJ

#1031 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Yes please, and I do apologize. Family things came up that need the bigger car.

No worries Brian, life happens! Ok the games are off the website.

#1032 3 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Getting ready myself. All the pinball hog cards are packed and ready to be put on machines.
Tool box for early Friday set up and ready to go.
ID badges filled out up until this point- request yours before tomorrow evening if you havent!
Posters packed and ready to sell at the swap meet- blow out prices- $5 each or all four for $12, with prices thsi low I must be brain damaged! Other random posters from my collection will be available as well, not pinball related but definitely game room suitable. Those are WAYYYY cheap so be sure to stop by.

I like the posters Steve very much, I will bring some other guy stuff along those lines as well. If anyone has interest in a mini translights LED lit frame like the one below let me know. I have a couple to bring if anyone is interested.

My cat decided to showcase the item.

IMG_1330_(resized).JPG

#1033 3 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I like the posters Steve very much, I will bring some other guy stuff along those lines as well. If anyone has interest in a mini translights LED lit frame like the one below let me know. I have a couple to bring if anyone is interested.
My cat decided to showcase the item.

Pretty cool!

#1034 3 years ago

Ok- here is the box the badges will be in. I'm sure lanyards and stickers will be close by. Also here is my latest updated list for reserved ones. Double check for your name. I have plenty more, if you want one PM me. There will also be blank ones you can fill in yourself. Please ask before 7pm tomorrow night if you want a reserved one, after that fill it in yourself.

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#1035 3 years ago

Progress!!! I have removed of all my construction tools from the van, 3 (Counterforce, Time Line & Striker) of the 5 main cabinets are inside with the last 2 games (MGoW & Punk) waiting to get broke down and loaded. I'll be doing that tomorrow morning and then I'm off to the show to set up, hopefully around noon or a little later. I look forward to seeing everyone again this year, hunt me down and say hi.

Steve

#1036 3 years ago

Arrived at the Best Western
7 hr drive was quick !

Ready to set up my games 9 am sharp

Let's rock n roll !!

#1037 3 years ago

Oh man, hope it's not a big deal I'm not there till 9am Friday. But I'm coming, just one pin to load in.
Looking forward to this!

#1038 3 years ago

Was signed up to bring Popeye and JD. Looks like JD is sold. I'll bring WWFRR instead.

#1039 3 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Counterforce, Punk

YES !
-mof

#1040 3 years ago

Love seeing the pictures of pins loaded into trailers and trucks. It's amazingly generous of you guys to do all that work. Really speaks to the quality of this community. Thank you!

#1041 3 years ago

Hey folks. Looking forward to PAGG this Friday! I hope everyone is jazzed for this one.

I'm dropping a few nice items into the raffle and tournament. I have two limited edition prints of Zombie Yeti's artwork for the Alice in Wonderland backglass art, signed and numbered by the artist (30/50). Good luck to all!

See you at the show!

Here's the vid of the first PAGG tourney:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49zerw_the-first-pin-a-go-go-tournament_videogames

#1042 3 years ago

WOW! That brings back memories.
That was my 1st pagg and my first tournament.
my 6th place plaque still hangs above the door to my game room.

see you all at pagg.

#1043 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

WOW! That brings back memories.
That was my 1st pagg and my first tournament.
my 6th place plaque still hangs above the door to my game room.
see you all at pagg.

Hope to see you competing again!

#1044 3 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Hey folks. Looking forward to PAGG this Friday! I hope everyone is jazzed for this one.
I'm dropping a few nice items into the raffle and tournament. I have two limited edition prints of Zombie Yeti's artwork for the Alice in Wonderland backglass art, signed and numbered by the artist (30/50). Good luck to all!
See you at the show!
Here's the vid of the first PAGG tourney:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49zerw_the-first-pin-a-go-go-tournament_videogames

Look what the cat dragged in! Looking forward to seeing you dude!

#1045 3 years ago

11 Loaded 13+ to go See you in a few hours
2016-05-11_20.11.06_(resized).jpg

#1046 3 years ago

Cheddar- wow bro, that is so awesome of you to bring so many games! There has to be an award for that?

#1047 3 years ago

What time does the swap meet start? I hope its done by 10 so I can do a tournament.

#1048 3 years ago

swap meet starts at 10 Saturday. Goes until you are tired of selling or have sold everything, usually around 2.

#1049 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What time does the swap meet start? I hope its done by 10 so I can do a tournament.

Official start time is ten but seems that people are usually there earlier. Some people hang out all day for it, it's very informal. I usually just sell for a couple of hours until the call of the pins is too strong and I can't take it anymore.

#1050 3 years ago

Thanks Steve, see you tomorrow morning and get my badge. Thank you for your work on pagg. I don't have a lot of stuff, but I did want to set up a table with a few odd parts and decals I don't need anymore. Few ramps to.
I just want to play in tourney....never been in one!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Portland, OR
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 1351 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside