DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 28.
#901 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

5 days and a wake up.
Sunday bump.

Is it too early to start packing?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#902 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Is it too early to start packing

Steve- How cool! I see my name on a badge in your layout pic!
Now it's real! Can't wait. Loading car all day Thursday.
Will post similar picture of parts I have for trade or sale. Lots of rare parts.
Looking forward to my first PAGG!
The Big guns I'm bringing us also for sale or trade.
Pm me if interested and will meet.
Eric

#903 7 years ago

I see mine...Thanks!

#904 7 years ago

I am looking for a repro FH playfield.

#905 7 years ago

I have plenty of badges left so keep the requests coming! Remember that if I post in the thread something -but don't answer your PM it's all good, I have a system and don't answer PMs until I'm sitting at my computer and I can be sure to add your name to the list. I will also do a last call around Thursday and you can double check then if you were by chance missed.

#906 7 years ago

Next Sat and Sun will be my son's and my first visit to Pinagogo. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Lively, creative, and intelligent bunch! Thanks to all you generous pin-owners for bringing the magic.

#907 7 years ago

My Next generation machine is not going to make the trip . Corvette is still coming and I'm going to through in Big Indian. Not ever attending a pinball show before, my question is, what kind of condition do machines need to be in for the show? My Big Indian plays good, Playfield is in decent shape, back glass has some flaking and cabinet is pretty bad as far as paint. Is it acceptable to be in the show?

#908 7 years ago
Quoted from hobbypin:

My Next generation machine is not going to make the trip . Corvette is still coming and I'm going to through in Big Indian. Not ever attending a pinball show before, my question is, what kind of condition do machines need to be in for the show? My Big Indian plays good, Playfield is in decent shape, back glass has some flaking and cabinet is pretty bad as far as paint. Is it acceptable to be in the show?

Good players, bad lookers, and great lookers we take them all. If it's fun to play bring it!

#909 7 years ago
Quoted from hobbypin:

bring em all. the big indian is a classic gottlieb. corvette is on on my need to play list. see you in 5 days.

#910 7 years ago

Whoop! I'm going to make it. I am still looking for a rough Williams system 3-11 for my next Proc project. I'm pretty sure I can fit one in the back of my Chevy Volt.

#911 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Whoop! I'm going to make it. I am still looking for a rough Williams system 3-11 for my next Proc project. I'm pretty sure I can fit one in the back of my Chevy Volt.

I've got a rough but fully working Alien Poker that fits the bill!

#912 7 years ago

2 games ready, 4 to go!IMAG1608_(resized).jpgIMAG1608_(resized).jpg

#913 7 years ago

...I'm pretty sure I can fit one in the back of my Chevy Volt.

If you're serious, please come talk to me at the show if it fits. I'm considering getting a Volt and a pin fitting in it would likely cinch it.

I'll be set up in the EM room repairing boards and offering parts and mods at my booth.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#914 7 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

If you're serious, please come talk to me at the show if it fits. I'm considering getting a Volt and a pin fitting in it would likely cinch it.
I'll be set up in the EM room repairing boards and offering parts and mods at my booth.

Rob,
I have a 2015 first generation Volt. It looks like with the back seats down, It gives you about 4'-6" of clearance between the seats and the back lid, and about 18" of height clearance at the lowest point of the hatch back. This should allow most early SS pins to fit in the back.
Ill let you know if it fits.
--Uncivil engineer

#915 7 years ago

Good morning pinheads.

4 days and a wake up until the 20th pin a go go!

#916 7 years ago

Cleaning out my van tonight, I still have a bunch of loose ends to take care of too. It'll be close but I think I'll make it work for a Thursday afternoon delivery to the show.

Steve

#917 7 years ago

Yeppers.cleaning out my van today as well! Raining here in Redding! Looks like were going to have cooler weather this year

#918 7 years ago

Beautiful sunshine all the way down, so the forecast calls for! Leaving Wed morn! should be there thurs night!

#919 7 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Hey Steve,
Like we spoke about, I found a couple boxes of badges laying off to the side of the showroom floor when we were doing final cleaning/pickup on Monday after last years show. There are over 30 that have not been used and there were a few with Pinside names already on them.
HoakyPoaky

Quoted from practicalsteve:

So the ID badges will be at the NIFTY LED booth again this year. Stop by and say hi to them, nice guys and great LEDs.

So I should probably stop by and grab mine from last year huh? Always too busy playing pinball & just forget! Thanks!

#920 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

So I should probably stop by and grab mine from last year huh? Always too busy playing pinball & just forget! Thanks!

Ha!

#921 7 years ago

Looking forward to the show. Not looking forward to the drive.

#922 7 years ago

Yay.... Found it!!

#923 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yay.... Found it!!

Looks a little rough! Let me know if you need a new one buddy!

#924 7 years ago

Nah...Thanks though.

It's battle tested... I'll wear it with pride.

Thanks again for making them!

#925 7 years ago

My plans for my pin transportation have taken a bit of a hit, literally. My bother's van that I was going to use was in an accident Thursday(everybody's fine). I am bound and determined to get my pins up there!

Does anyone know if two pins will fit in a Dodge Durango? My dad has one, but I've never measured the opening. I'd imagine in the second row seats fold down, I could slide one in there, twist is about 45 degrees, then slide the other one in and twist it. I'd think they'd both fit….

Otherwise, does anybody know of someone coming up from the central valley or further points south that has room for two more pins(TAF,TZ)?

I'm not really worried yet….it's not Wednesday!

#926 7 years ago

durango has got to be bigger than my honda pilot (2011). I take the head off of one and put it across the back of the front seats. Then I put the other machine behind it pointing towards the back with the first machines head next to it

#927 7 years ago

I have 2-3 games to get up before thursday. Hope I can get them done. 4 games are soldiered and ready. Others will be soldiered Wednesday as I still want to play them haha

#928 7 years ago

I think the Durango is longer, but the Pilot is definitely taller. The early SS's have larger heads than the DMD's, don't they? I'm hoping I won't have to remove the heads on mine, but like I said, I'm pretty determined to get them there, but there's no guarantee I can use that Durango, either. Just thinking three steps ahead.

#929 7 years ago

:applause:GO Miguel351,go go go!!!C U there!!

#930 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I think the Durango is longer, but the Pilot is definitely taller. The early SS's have larger heads than the DMD's, don't they? I'm hoping I won't have to remove the heads on mine, but like I said, I'm pretty determined to get them there, but there's no guarantee I can use that Durango, either. Just thinking three steps ahead.

Pilot can just barely fit a game with the head on

#931 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Why do anything to the lock bar lever? Is it just for looks or is there something I am unaware of here?

Yea, pretty sure it's just a safety reason...but you have the door open to touch it right? And when the door is open, HV coils are disabled right? Unless you bypass the switch in which case you could get shocked. And it's pretty.

#932 7 years ago

I have a full set of Stern WWE LE decals that I could deliver to the show.

If you own a WWE pro this is a nice upgrade for better decals.

PM if interested-

Thanks!

#933 7 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

4 games are soldiered and ready.

"Soldiered"--I like that. I've got my 4 Soldiered!

#934 7 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Pilot can just barely fit a game with the head on

2011 pilot is taller. I have no problem with mine. The earlier model was probably 3-4 inches shorter

#935 7 years ago

Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's...don't forget to pack shorts and t-shirts. (Actually, that's 95% of my wardrobe.)

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Dixon+CA+95620:4:US

#936 7 years ago

Updated count.....240!!!

#937 7 years ago

Wow! Thanks so much to you guys for hauling that many pins. Amazing!

#938 7 years ago
Quoted from BenLogan:

Wow! Thanks so much to you guys for hauling that many pins. Amazing!

Crap - broke the switch under the shuttle on my space shuttle swapping out my old cracked original shuttle for a new heavy duty repro model this morning. I hope the package with the replacement switch makes it to my porch by Thursday or Friday!

#939 7 years ago

Questions, I'm a virgin to this show. Going to pop my cherry . Bringing a Big Guns for sale or trade, solid game. Can hold up to whole weekend. Very fair price. Super awesome system 11.
I just by tickets at door I saw. But I missed the dinner Fri deadline, still tickets available?
Is there a swap meet area, can I bring parts and goodies for sale...IE pinball parts not cookies?
How do I enter tournaments?
How can I get hold of pinball Pirate? Tim I think? I have a sound board I'd like to drop off with him.
Should I list parts here first, then people Pm or just bring stuff?
I don't think this is a parts thread?
I was going to bring my own pinball dolly so I don't have to wait at 5 pm to load out. But can put my name on it and make it available for set up Friday. Is that necessary?
Also very willing to help load in when I'm done Friday, is that being to forward?
Excited about this, almost 50 grown man feeling like a child waiting for Disneyland!!!

#940 7 years ago

I will try to answer a couple. Swap meet Saturday morning, no cost to sell but nothing provided, so put your stuff on the ground or bring a table.

As far as board repair I would contact Borygard, he will be doing board repair but you need to set up ahead of time.

Tournaments you sign up for a time slot, and then come back. It's pingolf I believe.

#941 7 years ago

Can't wait for this one, will be my first PAGG. Driving up from LA with my girlfriend on Friday morning, we both can't wait!

Try decide if I should take the 5 or Route 99 up to Sacramento... Route 99 might take a little longer but seems like a slightly more interesting drive. Any opinions!?

#942 7 years ago

5 baby! 99 is a comparitively rough road and really no more interesting imho.

#943 7 years ago

I travel down to DL a few times a year, and I now prefer 99 over 5 and its usually same drive time if not a little faster (although I think it is a little longer miles wise). I haven't paid close attention to road condition, but dont remember anything crazy that would cause me to be concerned. Its a lot more scenic and there are a lot less big trucks.

#944 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I was going to bring my own pinball dolly so I don't have to wait at 5 pm to load out. But can put my name on it and make it available for set up Friday. Is that necessary?
Also very willing to help load in when I'm done Friday, is that being to forward?

Bringing and then sharing your dolly is very generous and appreciated. Labeling it with some tape is good way to keep track of it and have others help you find it when you need to leave.

Help loading out is always appreciated and welcomed!

See ya in a few days

#945 7 years ago
Quoted from Pincat:

Try decide if I should take the 5 or Route 99 up to Sacramento... Route 99 might take a little longer but seems like a slightly more interesting drive. Any opinions!?

Personally I wouldn't drive all the way to Sac . I'd get off on Hwy12 towards Fairfield, take 12 all the way down to Hwy113 , make a right on 113 & it'll take you all the way to PAGG. (Just a heads up these are small rural 2 lane roads)

#946 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Crap - broke the switch under the shuttle on my space shuttle swapping out my old cracked original shuttle for a new heavy duty repro model this morning. I hope the package with the replacement switch makes it to my porch by Thursday or Friday!

If it doesn't come, space shuttle is playable without it. Mine was like that for years.

#947 7 years ago

First timer w/ my son too. Is it the weekend yet?

See you there!!

#948 7 years ago

If it doesn't come, space shuttle is playable without it. Mine was like that for years.

I guess so - just no countdown delay for multi ball and no pop-up ball save for ramp drains. Good point.

#949 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Under the category of: "Strange part needed that I'm not sure if they sell separately" …..
Does anybody have an extra or know where to buy a lockbar lever condom? Most sites I look it up on don't sell the just the condom. Plus, I'm not too keen on paying $7 shipping on a most likely $2 item.
Just curious if I can buy one somewhere or if I need to make my own with PlastiDip or something.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3589

Could add it to your next order to avoid shipping for just that item.

Todd

#950 7 years ago

Last minute repAir before packing up
Good thing I got plenty of spare parts ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 199.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 125.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.