DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.
#751 7 years ago

Bump practicalsteve!My wife,same action! now i have 6! I'm old! I don't beg! I just say i forgot she said anything,and take her out for a good meal!! Old school tactics!

#752 7 years ago

hawkmoon, what are the TAF playfield parts you've got?

#753 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Bump practicalsteve!My wife,same action! now i have 6! I'm old! I don't beg! I just say i forgot she said anything,and take her out for a good meal!! Old school tactics!

Yeah, she is into pinball, which is great...she's just not into the space it takes. I've learned as long as what is sacrificed space-wise comes from me vs. her, we're good. Still, looking at the list, there are so many I'm interested in! Anxiety of choice.

#754 7 years ago

Miguel351 I have the parts that were replaced with the Gold pf kit! Standard parts,chair,4 flippers,book case,and blu base for the bookcase! Yours for the asking!!

#755 7 years ago

Me too,jsa,outta space,i think!?

#756 7 years ago

lunch time bump.

#757 7 years ago

Hmm…I don't really need any of that particular stuff at the moment. I'll let those that might really need something like those parts claim them first. If you've got something of interest leftover at PAGG, I might take you up on it then.

Thanks for the offer!

#758 7 years ago

OK,that went well,how about this,i have 1 Red Metallic Pingulp cup,been mounted,never used,perfect cond.looking for a new home!!Fireball 2,jbovenzi,C U at Dixon!! jabbles180,rods ready to travel,or ,pick up,U say,ok??? KOOL:)And yes,Cattleman's Saturday nite?What time? Make reservations,so,we all need to Rsvp,

#759 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

reminds me of my stepdad. He used to buy a hot rod / classic car ever so often and also show up with a sapphire (insert gemstone / jewelry) necklace for my mom

All forgiven

tactics work

#760 7 years ago

I'm bringing 4 games, 3 of which will be for sale. Star Wars Trilogy, Baywatch, Black Knight and Elvira and the party monsters. All will be for sale except Elvira. PM me for questions or if you're interested.

Mike

#761 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,that went well,how about this,i have 1 Red Metallic Pingulp cup,been mounted,never used,perfect cond.looking for a new home!!

Fine then! You want me to take something? I'll take the Pingulp! Happy now?

#763 7 years ago

Go well with theTZ!!!

#764 7 years ago

About the only thing,Bling,won't get you out of,if caught with wife's older sister!!!

#765 7 years ago

Okay, Punk and Counterforce are a go for PAGG for sure. Counterforce had a dumb sound board related logic glitch but I found the little sucker last night. The sound board had stopped working the last time I brought it to PAGG a few years ago and I forgot about it, I wasn't happy to see it was still there. I guess I forgot to pay the pinball gnomes under the house to fix it for me so they went on strike and never came back. I'm going to add a phone jack to it this weekend and then break it down. On to the blue cabinet sample Time Line next, I'm hoping it'll be easy. The black cabinet sample Mars, God of War and Striker just need a good cleaning so they'll be there too.

I should have a fairly nice black cabinet production Time Line coming up for sale after PAGG. Unfortunately, it won't be ready in time for the show. Please send me a PM if you're interested in the game.

Steve

#766 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Okay, Punk and Counterforce are a go for PAGG for sure. Counterforce had a dumb sound board related logic glitch but I found the little sucker last night. The sound board had stopped working the last time I brought it to PAGG a few years ago and I forgot about it, I wasn't happy to see it was still there. I guess I forgot to pay the pinball gnomes under the house to fix it for me so they went on strike and never came back. I'm going to add a phone jack to it this weekend and then break it down. On to the blue cabinet sample Time Line next, I'm hoping it'll be easy. The black cabinet sample Mars, God of War and Striker just need a good cleaning so they'll be there too.
I should have a fairly nice black cabinet production Time Line coming up for sale after PAGG. Unfortunately, it won't be ready in time for the show. Please send me a PM if you're interested in the game.
Steve

Nice!!! Glad it's coming together for you buddy! I'm probably going to fall in love with counterforce after playing yours and find out it's just as rare and hard to find as Spirit.

#767 7 years ago

LOL, I hate to tell you, most of my games are hard to find now, especially the System 80's now that people are aware of them. Yep, I hope you'll like it.

Steve

Quoted from practicalsteve:

Nice!!! Glad it's coming together for you buddy! I'm probably going to fall in love with Counterforce after playing yours and find out it's just as rare and hard to find as Spirit.

#768 7 years ago

OK,volunteers,12 days and a wake up and off to work we go !with a hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go ,workin on pins,with a great big grin,HI HO HI HO!!!

#769 7 years ago

Well,wife says,get rid of more stuff,so,this is a little off topic,I am a avid Jet ski er,and i have a brand new pair of Psychofreak series,booties,from O'neills! They are supposed to be a size10,BUT,made now in Thailand,they are a 9 1/2 at best! I jetski Lake Shasta,as much as i can! These booties are the best for Jetski,Wakeboard,surfing of course! Free to a good home!!

#770 7 years ago

Friday night I'm running a tournament too so if you are up to play and earn a few WPPRs join in - it's free if you're at PAGG and want to play I hope to see you there: http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13724#

I love to get new people into pinball so we'll be trying to help people learn games while as it'll be in groups so you get to play with up to three other people. Three strikes so you can at least play three matches (you can track it live via Matchplay.events once the tournament starts: https://matchplay.events/live/j1w0)

#771 7 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Friday night I'm running a tournament too so if you are up to play and earn a few WPPRs join in - it's free if you're at PAGG and want to play I hope to see you there: http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=13724#
I love to get new people into pinball so we'll be trying to help people learn games while as it'll be in groups so you get to play with up to three other people. Three strikes so you can at least play three matches (you can track it live via Matchplay.events once the tournament starts: https://matchplay.events/live/j1w0)

Hey Gene. I'm interested in this tourny. Do I need to be preregistered on IFPA or anything to play?

Mike

#772 7 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Hey Gene. I'm interested in this tourny. Do I need to be preregistered on IFPA or anything to play?
Mike

If you're not already registered, no worries, you will be after the Tourney.

#773 7 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Mike

Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

If you're not already registered, no worries, you will be after the Tourney.

yeah what Cary said - we'll get you registered and then you'll be a ranked player afterwards

#774 7 years ago

12 days and a wake up!

It's getting close.

#775 7 years ago
Quoted from genex:

How do I (and a couple friends) register for this if we do not have a Facebook account?

#776 7 years ago

Getting closer and closer..... Gotta pace myself this year.

Looking forward to pinball and smiling faces.

#777 7 years ago

Very generous! Now I just have to refresh this thread every ten minutes on Sunday

Nothing exciting just some(6) 28.5 in. WMS/BLY legs w/ levelers & some green sling protectors for Metallica (from iamdarras ) but the price is right... FREE!
Pics incoming ...

#778 7 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Nothing exciting just some(6) 28.5 in. WMS/BLY legs w/ levelers & some green sling protectors for Metallica (from iamdarras ) but the price is right... FREE!
Pics incoming ...

I'll take the legs thanks

#779 7 years ago

The legs have some surface rust a couple have some minor pitting. Some evaporust & some elbow grease & they'll look nice, or you can use them as is.. 6 legs (28.5in.) & 4 levelers.. Metallica green sling protectors made by Iamdarras with the protective paper still on them . If anybody is interested send me a PM and I'll bring them to PAGG . If nobody claims them I'll put them in the swap meet.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#780 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I'll take the legs thanks

Legs spoken for

#781 7 years ago

I'll take the sling protectors!

#782 7 years ago

Sling protectors spoken for

#783 7 years ago

Just a reminder if anybody needs glass get your order in with BAA 25$ a sheet picked up at the show.

#784 7 years ago

The excitement is on! SOOOO close! I have been working on a few machines to get them ready for this event. It is like preparing a game to be in a marathon. The games get worked and tested in this event. The heat generated is overwhelming. After many hours of continual use at PAGG I have opened up the backbox to check or repair and the heat is crazy. My firepower is ready with a internal backbox fan LOL.

Rob

#785 7 years ago

OK,moto-cat! Way to go guy!!Where did you get the idea to just give away stuff!!C U all!!

#786 7 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

How do I (and a couple friends) register for this if we do not have a Facebook account?

No need to register ahead of time but if you want, PM me and I can put you into the tournament beforehand to make things smoother when we start - 7pm start time but not sure where we'll meet - gotta look at the layout to determine what's easiest...

#787 7 years ago

PM sent,C U there!! Sign me up!!Someone was thinking about a Dinner at Cattlemens for this croud,i read,yes? no?

#788 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

PM sent,C U there!! Sign me up!!Someone was thinking about a Dinner at Cattlemens for this croud,i read,yes? no?

Who has time to sit down to dinner at PAGG? are you telling me you guys waste time eating food when you can be playing pins?

#789 7 years ago

Who has time to sit down to dinner at PAGG? are you telling me you guys waste time eating food when you can be playing pins?

who has time to sit down?

#790 7 years ago

Will they be selling beer at the fairgrounds or can you BYOB? What about walking around the game area? These things need to be planned ahead for after dealing with the beer nazis all weekend at TPF!

#791 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Will they be selling beer at the fairgrounds or can you BYOB? What about walking around the game area? These things need to be planned ahead for after dealing with the beer nazis all weekend at TPF!

Can't see anyone allowing beer in the pin areas as who would ever want to "donate" their machines for the inevitable Having said that the fair grounds is pretty much open and it's like camping pin nerdy style! BYOB is easy!

#792 7 years ago

Drinking beer is frowned upon and not for sale and not encouraged. Those that do do so at their own risk. Not to be the party pooper.

#793 7 years ago

To be clear, the beer policy is dictated by the fairgrounds not the show.

#794 7 years ago

I just posted this on the PAGG games for sale thread, figured I'd spread it here too..

Hey guys, it's my annual call for cabinets, still recovering from some bad water damage we experienced a few years back in our storage. But, thanks to a whole bunch of you guys, some Krylon and stencils, we've saved most of the games and only need a few more cabinets. We still need one or two Williams System 3-7 cabinets and at least one head for it. (Gorgar, firepower era) And a couple mid-late 80s Williams cabinet ( think Sorceror Sys 9/Cyclone Sys11 era) If you've got an empty cabinet you're willing to part with and drag down to Dixon, let me know.

We also have room in the high top van to bring up some games from SoCal if anyone needs it.

#795 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Can't see anyone allowing beer in the pin areas as who would ever want to "donate" their machines for the inevitable

Some shows let you carry and play (RMPS, TPF). Some don't (NWPS). It's never been a problem afaik. Nobody is parking their bottles on the glass against the lockdown bar and playing.

Drinking beer is frowned upon and not for sale and not encouraged. Those that do do so at their own risk. Not to be the party pooper.

Geez, you should move to Utah. You'd like it here!

#796 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Some shows let you carry and play (RMPS, TPF). Some don't (NWPS). It's never been a problem afaik. Nobody is parking their bottles on the glass against the lockdown bar and playing.

Geez, you should move to Utah. You'd like it here!

Come find me in the parking lot and we can chat about it over a cold beverage.

Far from it my man, but many of the organizers are posting in this thread and like they said, it's the fairgrounds rules, not theirs. If everyone is respectful and discrete and keeps theirselves in line there should be no problem. I think it's good to know the rules going in and tell those that don't so you can prevent people from being obvious about it, or jeopardizing the show.

#797 7 years ago

Ok, cool. That's the only reason I was asking. So I can't wear my hat then?

untitled_(resized).pnguntitled_(resized).png

#798 7 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Ok, cool. That's the only reason I was asking. So I can't wear my hat then?

untitled_(resized).png

Ha!!! I almost mentioned beer hats in my reply!

#799 7 years ago

While we are on the subject of respect, let's all do our best to be respectful at this great show.

If you smoke, do it in the designated area, in years past I have been terrible about this, and God willing I will have started the quitting process before the show and won't be at all. If you vape do it there as well. let's not influence the next generation.

If you swear like a sailor like I do, try not to do it around kids.

Beer is not allowed and you run a risk drinking it. Be smart, we were all young once and have drank where we shouldn't. If you drink too much go take a nap in your car.

It's a family show, let's just not act like animals.

#800 7 years ago

Couldnt have said it any better Steve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 3.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.