DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.
#601 8 years ago

I've parked on the back side of the building and slept in my van.

Steve

Quoted from fireball2:

Ok baby, I think I'm ready for my first PAGG. I want to bring a couple games too. But...
I plan on unloading my two games (tentatively Speakeasy and EM Night Rider, mebbe a Buccaneer for tradebait) and then camping in my empty van with the fold out bed and such. But since you can't make reservations for the camping, I am a bit worried that I might get there Friday morning and not find any spots available. I saw someone above say that the camping usually doesn't sell out. With a 4 -5 hour drive, I wouldn't want to be juked.
Also, I would hafta load up the games by about 3:30 latest, to get home in time for other commitments. Would that be ok?

#602 8 years ago

You will be fine bro man.

#603 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

NO Pinballholder!!

Thanks hawkmoon! Appreciate you adding our event to the calendar.

#604 8 years ago

This is when it starts getting good. so close to pin a go go. its like waiting for Christmas when you are little.

everyone starts posting. its going to be the best pagg yet. I was preaching the gospel of the silver ball to my physical therapist today.
he said he might come and check it out.

#605 8 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Ok baby, I think I'm ready for my first PAGG. I want to bring a couple games too. But...
I plan on unloading my two games (tentatively Speakeasy and EM Night Rider, mebbe a Buccaneer for tradebait) and then camping in my empty van with the fold out bed and such. But since you can't make reservations for the camping, I am a bit worried that I might get there Friday morning and not find any spots available. I saw someone above say that the camping usually doesn't sell out. With a 4 -5 hour drive, I wouldn't want to be juked.
Also, I would hafta load up the games by about 3:30 latest, to get home in time for other commitments. Would that be ok?

You'll be all good, bring that night rider EM so I can drool over it. We hung out at the banning pinball show right?

#606 8 years ago

Good morning pinheads. 23 days and counting.

#607 8 years ago

I will be at the Best Western Thurs.nite,if anybody wants to hang out,shower,watch tv,hot tub,or,byob,so nobody will be alone !

#608 8 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Awesome!! Can't wait to hang out and play pinball with you, Mark! You're gonna love it...so much more chill than CAX.

#609 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

We hung out at the banning pinball show right?

We all hung out for a bit at the last couple of CAX's.

#610 8 years ago

Hay,PismoArcade.when are they gonna deliver that BL???Looks like a fun pin!!Did you preorder??

#611 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

We all hung out for a bit at the last couple of CAX's.

Thats right! Believe it or not, down in Banning when I went to that expo I met another guy from your area with a Night Rider, I remember Mark now, looking forward to seeing you.

#612 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,PismoArcade.when are they gonna deliver that BL???Looks like a fun pin!!Did you preorder??

Wha? Tony? Is there something you ain't told me yet daddio?

#613 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Quoted from fireball2:

Wha? Tony? Is there something you ain't told me yet daddio?

I wish!!!..... News to me!

I think you've got me mixed up with another Tony..... Not that I wouldn't love one.

#614 8 years ago

With all the talk of Hobbit, AMH & perhaps Ghostbusters coming to PAGG this year, is there any chance someone from Cali is bringing a Full Throttle? I'm not even sure how many have been shipped to Cali, but damn, that would be incredible if we could all get to play one

Just curious if anyone heard anything. I'm sure I speak for many that would be forever grateful.

#615 8 years ago

From what we have been told, a Full Throttle is expected, thanks to Video Amusements!

#616 7 years ago

OH,sorry,Pismo<i thought cause it's on your wish list,you were dialed in,sorry

#617 7 years ago

No worries... It is on my wish list....If I only had the space & $.

#618 7 years ago

22 days and counting pinheads! its getting close.

#619 7 years ago

22 days until the party of the year.
A quick reminder, everyone attending this year. be sure and support the pin a go go sponsors. you will find them listed on the pin a go go home page. some are pinball related. many more are local businesses that provide great products and services that we use every day. pin a go go would not work as well as it does without the support of the community. so remember to support the people that support us.

See you at Pin A Go Go 2016.

#620 7 years ago

Pinball hog cards printed and looking good!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#621 7 years ago

So I have kept quiet about this because i was unsure if i would have time to make them this year, but I managed to get the hard part out of the way. I am happy to say I am once again providing name badges for free to any Pinside user. See pic below, but note that these are not complete, they will be hole drilled and lanyards will be provided. Also note that the photo shows the front and back, there is only one style of card.

I want to do it like I did last year, if you know you are coming and do not have an id badge (and want one) PM me with your username and real name and I will fill it out for you ahead of time, this in a way reserves it for you. One year I left them all blank and people took them all within a half hour and I think many of them were not even Pinside members.

I will be providing some blanks for people that come last minute, are undecided, etc.

If you already have one, please use it again. If you lost it, shame on you, but I will make you a new one.

Make it a point to introduce yourself to others, the friends I have made through this hobby are far and away the best part of it. The first year I went to PAGG I knew no one and had a good time, the next year I knew some people and had way more fun, last year I knew a ton of people and it was a complete blast!

Location for picking them up is as of yet undetermined, will most likely be at a vendors table as they have in previous years.

#622 7 years ago

These are laminated, will be hole drilled and lanyard added

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#623 7 years ago

I'd send you a request but seems like someone thinks its funny to take a Dude's badge before I get a chance to pick it up. Guess some of us aren't meant to have badges.

#624 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd send you a request but seems like someone thinks its funny to take a Dude's badge before I get a chance to pick it up. Guess some of us aren't meant to have badges.

Man! I think you have been stiffed a couple years in a row now!!

#625 7 years ago

Cant say enough how nice these badges are. Also Steve does our whole community a solid by doing this for everyone if you see him let him know! Buy him a beer or beverage of his choice.
Harley D.

#626 7 years ago

The past two years, PaGG has charged the fun factor in my life. At my first one, I met a retired doctor in Sunday morning pinball school who urged me to get my own machine. I got one about six months later, officially and totally infecting myself with the happy, contagious disease known as pinball ownership. Now I have two. This year I signed up to volunteer with setup Thursday and Friday mornings. If I can get my machines across my construction zone of a backyard, I will bring them. But what I really want from PaGG this year are pinball friends. I don't chime in much here because well.....I guess that's my nature when I don't really know folks. I look forward to connecting real people to these avatars and posts this year!

#627 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Cant say enough how nice these badges are. Also Steve does our whole community a solid by doing this for everyone if you see him let him know! Buy him a beer or beverage of his choice.
Harley D.

Too kind sir, too kind. We will be sharing a brew or two for sure.

Quoted from pinheadpierre:

The past two years, PaGG has charged the fun factor in my life. At my first one, I met a retired doctor in Sunday morning pinball school who urged me to get my own machine. I got one about six months later, officially and totally infecting myself with the happy, contagious disease known as pinball ownership. Now I have two. This year I signed up to volunteer with setup Thursday and Friday mornings. If I can get my machines across my construction zone of a backyard, I will bring them. But what I really want from PaGG this year are pinball friends. I don't chime in much here because well.....I guess that's my nature when I don't really know folks. I look forward to connecting real people to these avatars and posts this year!

Do it! I cant stress enough how much the friends I have made in the hobby have become important in my life.

Let me tell you a little secret too, you get the best deals from your buddies you meet at shows and on pinside. I don't buy games off craigslist anymore, I buy them from friends. These are games that never "go on the market" they get shuttled back and forth between buddies houses. You would die if you knew how much I paid for my clear coated immaculately restored WCS94 I bought off my good friend Pinwillie, I'm talking ten times better and a thousand bucks LESS than anything on craigslist the last two years. And guess what, I have hooked him up in return in any way I can. I love pinball but I wouldn't be involved to the degree I am if it wasn't for the people I meet.

#628 7 years ago

Too kind sir, too kind. We will be sharing a brew or two for sure.

Do it! I cant stress enough how much the friends I have made in the hobby have become important in my life.
Let me tell you a little secret too, you get the best deals from your buddies you meet at shows and on pinside. I don't buy games off craigslist anymore, I buy them from friends. These are games that never "go on the market" they get shuttled back and forth between buddies houses. You would die if you knew how much I paid for my clear coated immaculately restored WCS94 I bought off my good friend Pinwillie, I'm talking ten times better and a thousand bucks LESS than anything on craigslist the last two years. And guess what, I have hooked him up in return in any way I can. I love pinball but I wouldn't be involved to the degree I am if it wasn't for the people I meet.

THIS! Its the great people that keep most of us involved. the games are just the icing on the cake.

#629 7 years ago

FLASH!!!!!!!!

alright pinheads! you wanted it, you got it. Ghost busters, Game of thrones, Hobbit, Full Throttle will all be at pin a go go.

as well as P3, Americas Most Haunted, and Archer. and many wonderful classic games from the 30's until present day.

See you there.

#630 7 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I'll be there loading in Thursday and Friday with ya, so I'll look for you. I plan to maintain a cooler of ice cold beers, so I hope to share a beer with each new Pinsider I meet, not to mention those I've already met (which hopefully will add up to be a lot of beers drank!). See you guys soon.

Todd

#631 7 years ago

Dont forget that if you bring games, You'll get this AWESOME PAGG 2016 Lanyard!

pagg2016_(resized).jpgpagg2016_(resized).jpg

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

This aggression will not stand, man!

#633 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

That's right. this ain't nam. there are rules.

#634 7 years ago

So I have kept quiet about this because i was unsure if i would have time to make them this year, but I managed to get the hard part out of the way. I am happy to say I am once again providing name badges for free to any Pinside user. See pic below, but note that these are not complete, they will be hole drilled and lanyards will be provided. Also note that the photo shows the front and back, there is only one style of card.
I want to do it like I did last year, if you know you are coming and do not have an id badge (and want one) PM me with your username and real name and I will fill it out for you ahead of time, this in a way reserves it for you. One year I left them all blank and people took them all within a half hour and I think many of them were not even Pinside members.
I will be providing some blanks for people that come last minute, are undecided, etc.
If you already have one, please use it again. If you lost it, shame on you, but I will make you a new one.
Make it a point to introduce yourself to others, the friends I have made through this hobby are far and away the best part of it. The first year I went to PAGG I knew no one and had a good time, the next year I knew some people and had way more fun, last year I knew a ton of people and it was a complete blast!
Location for picking them up is as of yet undetermined, will most likely be at a vendors table as they have in previous years.

In case you didn't already realize it, you're a good egg, Steve!.... Searching for my badge as we speak.

Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!!!!!!
alright pinheads! you wanted it, you got it. Ghost busters, Game of thrones, Hobbit, Full Throttle will all be at pin a go go.
as well as P3, Americas Most Haunted, and Archer. and many wonderful classic games from the 30's until present day.
See you there.

Ghostbusters???!!!! AMH???!!!! Full Throttle???!!

Thanks for making my night, Spencer!

#635 7 years ago

"Hey, there's a beverage here man."

#636 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

In case you didn't already realize it, you're a good egg, Steve!.... Searching for my badge as we speak.

Ghostbusters???!!!! AMH???!!!! Full Throttle???!!
Thanks for making my night, Spencer!

anytime Tony. but don't thank me, im just the messenger. everyone, make sure and thank the wonderful people that bring games.
thank the organizers and volunteers that make pin a go go work. also thank all the vendors that keep us supplied with parts for our games. see you at pagg.

#637 7 years ago

For those who have yet to play GOT, I predict you're gonna love it. I logged 20+ games in Vegas recently and I found it to be a whole bunch o' fun.

#638 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!!!!!!
See you there.

That is awesome news!! Really looking forward to the show!!

#639 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

For those who have yet to play GOT, I predict you're gonna love it. I logged 20+ games in Vegas recently and I found it to be a whole bunch o' fun.

It's totally fun. Though I have to admit I prefer pro over LE, but that's just me.

#640 7 years ago

Is there any word if Kingpin will be back again?

#641 7 years ago

Good Morning pinheads, 21 days and counting.

#642 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!!!!!!
See you there.

Our little show is growing up! *sniff* So proud!

#643 7 years ago

How do you guys typically manage power distribution?

#644 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Quoted from mrgone:

That's right. this ain't nam. there are rules.

you guys almost made me spit out my coffee! I know man that badge would of really tied the event together

#645 7 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

we don't. we take every bit of power we need until the stop lights start to go dim.

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

We have a great team that manages our power. We limit the number of machines per circuit and all is good.

#647 7 years ago

OH,Eric,your funny

#648 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Is there any word if Kingpin will be back again?

Pretty sure it'll be there as it seems like it is every year. I love that game!

#649 7 years ago

20 days until pin a go go! see you there.

#650 7 years ago

OK. I am all in. All. In. Bringing my newly acquired Police Force (go system 11) and my Speakeasy because they are downstairs and the rest are upstairs and Night Rider is freakin heavy. Camping in the Village and bringing my bike for easy cruising to various locations my cooler fulla beer and snax and my tools. Should I bring my dali llama or will there be some to borrow to move games?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.95
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.