DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 28.
#551 8 years ago

good morning pinheads! bump.

#552 8 years ago

bump. because this thread should always be on page 1.

#553 8 years ago

34 days until pagg.

#554 8 years ago

33 days until pagg.

#555 8 years ago

I will be selling pinball posters again at the swap meet Saturday morning (or if you come find me at the show Friday or Saturday)

Blow out prices- $5 each, or all four for $12 (while supplies last, Spirit posters are low in quantity)

Also would be interested in trades for interesting loot.

spirit_(resized).jpgspirit_(resized).jpg
402472_(resized).jpg402472_(resized).jpg

#556 8 years ago

good morning bump.

#557 8 years ago

31 days until pin a go go.

#558 8 years ago

PIN-a-GO-GO ViLLAGE A couple questions for those that have been there in the past. This would be my first time attending (actually first time attending a pinball show).
It is my understanding that spots are a first come basis. If I show up very late Thursday or early Friday will there still be a space available (based on past experience)?
Are the spots large enough for a pickup camper and trailer for hauling pins?
If spots are full can you double up in one and would anyone be willing to do that?

I have a 10 hour drive and don't want to get there and not have a place to stay.
the more info provided the better as I was not able to find much on camping at PAGG.

Thanks

#559 8 years ago

Yes spots should be available, I have been the last five years and there has always been spots available throughout the weekend.

Yes, plenty of room...I have a 35' toy hauler and I can park toy hauler and truck with plenty of room.

Don't think you would need to double up.

#560 8 years ago

30 days until pagg!

#561 8 years ago

keep in mind that for people bringing games you can park your trailer in the lot there and don't need it in your camping spot.

#562 8 years ago

My apolgies that it has taken me a while to get back to our contest, having a newborn sure seems to take a lot of time!

I think we have a clear winner! Congratulations to JSA for designing the best pinball hog card! I would like to make one edit, where it says press start only once for one player, maybe add "If you are playing alone" I wouldn't want people to think they are not allowed to play with others.

Please contact me via PM so I can get your art file for printing. Also let me know your shirt size for the Spirit shirt.

f8db7d833fda53c39367540c66cec4bb8923a6ba_(resized).jpgf8db7d833fda53c39367540c66cec4bb8923a6ba_(resized).jpg

#563 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

keep in mind that for people bringing games you can park your trailer in the lot there and don't need it in your camping spot.

Good to know!

#564 8 years ago

30 days and a wake up bump.

#565 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

My apolgies that it has taken me a while to get back to our contest, having a newborn sure seems to take a lot of time!
I think we have a clear winner! Congratulations to JSA for designing the best pinball hog card! I would like to make one edit, where it says press start only once for one player, maybe add "If you are playing alone" I wouldn't want people to think they are not allowed to play with others.
Please contact me via PM so I can get your art file for printing. Also let me know your shirt size for the Spirit shirt.

Thanks so much! Thanks everyone for the votes and support. I'll PM you directly.

See you all at the show! Getting super excited.

#566 8 years ago

Anyone from the Boise area going? I'm seriously looking at going and might have room for a couple pins.

#567 8 years ago

28 days until pagg!

#568 8 years ago

So excited! Anyone posting games they are bringing in this thread or is that somewhere else

#569 8 years ago

Hey! Have you signed up to help at Pin a Go Go yet? Our sign up page is ready for you.

We can't have a great show without our great volunteers.

PM me for info

Thanks!

#570 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

So excited! Anyone posting games they are bringing in this thread or is that somewhere else

The pinagogo.org website has the latest list of games that are signed up. And there is a Call for Games thread on pinside for us to discuss what to bring: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-2016-call-for-games

Cheers!

#571 8 years ago

Just throwing this out to fellow pinsiders. I live in Dixon and will have a place for you guys to crash if you can't find anywhere to stay.. Send me a PM...

#572 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Just throwing this out to fellow pinsiders. I live in Dixon and will have a place for you guys to crash if you can't find anywhere to stay.. Send me a PM...

That is very cool. Thank you for offering to open your home. That is very cool.

#573 8 years ago

26 days until pin a go go!

#574 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Wow I can't imagine how cool it would be to live in the same town as this great show! Did the show get you into the hobby or were you into it before you went to this show? Just wondering. BTW nice of you to offer for people to crash there!

Rob

#575 8 years ago

25 days and counting until PIN A GO GO!

#576 8 years ago

We have a 130 machines signed up so far! Keep them coming!

#577 8 years ago

Is there a "bad" time to load games in, like a major rush hour kind of thing at a typical time?

#578 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Is there a "bad" time to load games in, like a major rush hour kind of thing at a typical time?

Thursday afternoon is wide open, Friday morning can get pretty busy. The worst time is when the show is open although we understand that people have jobs and long drives. We have plenty of carts and people willing to help load and setup. If you wanted to come on thursday you could help too!

#579 8 years ago

Thursday night is going to be my loading time, unfortunately. I will try to leave as early as possible Friday morning, though. It's only about a three hour drive.

#580 8 years ago

morning bump. 24 days and counting.

#581 8 years ago

Miguel351,are you bringing both of your pins?? Try to get there Fri.as soon as you can,it gets crazy!! C U there!!!

#582 8 years ago

Hay,why is PAGG listed twice on the Events calendar??

#583 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

because its twice as nice.

#584 8 years ago

thought you were the guilty party!

#585 8 years ago

At physical therapy waiting room bump.

Every doctors office needs a pinball machine.

#586 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Thursday night is going to be my loading time, unfortunately. I will try to leave as early as possible Friday morning, though. It's only about a three hour drive.

I brought 6 pins last year and loaded them in Friday Morning. It didn't seem to chaotic to me. You should be fine.

#587 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I brought 6 pins last year and loaded them in Friday Morning. It didn't seem to chaotic to me. You should be fine.

Cool. I'm hoping to be there around 10am, traffic permitting. Between that and what sounds like a small army of volunteers helping load games in, everything should be fine.

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Miguel351,are you bringing both of your pins??

That's the plan!! The only potential speed bump in loading them is the fact that TZ is upstairs right now. NOT looking forward to that! Thankfully, when I bring them back home, they both have a spot downstairs.

#588 8 years ago

Yeah,i remember Fri.mornings!!! By the time the paying public was let in,practically every pin was 3 deep in kids,and everybody else! I asked where all these people came from so early? I found out!! C U all there!!!

#589 8 years ago

pin a go go weekend should be a state holiday.

#590 8 years ago

ABSOLUTLY!!!! 23 DAYS and a wake up woooooohoooo!!

#591 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

pin a go go weekend should be a state holiday.

It kinda is for my office. They get a holiday away from me for the Thursday through Monday after Mother's Day.

#592 8 years ago

WOW,Cary,you hafta be the boss of the "month" at least!

#593 8 years ago

Is there a formal process for expressing interest and buying pins at the show?

#594 8 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Is there a formal process for expressing interest and buying pins at the show?

yes, you run up to a game with a for sale sign on it. put your hands on the lock down bar, yell dibs, and start waving cash in the air.

nah, you just look on the back glass of a game,if its for sale there will be contact info and a cell number there. call the seller and talk turkey.

#595 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Because I added it without seeing yours, LOL. If you want to update your Event name to the correct name (missing dashes) and move over the text, image, correct dates (think you are missing the end date) and times, I will kill my event.

Cheers,
Seth

#596 8 years ago

NO Pinballholder!! And yes,jsa,you run up to your pin of choice .yell dibs wave money!! Absolutly!

#597 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Because I added it without seeing yours, LOL. If you want to update your Event name to the correct name (missing dashes) and move over the text, image, correct dates (think you are missing the end date) and times, I will kill my event.
Cheers,
Seth

Are you trying to tell me that. hawk moon didn't use correct!!punctuation I find that very hard to believe !?!?and I just refuse to believe that

#599 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

NO Pinballholder!! And yes,jsa,you run up to your pin of choice .yell dibs wave money!! Absolutly!

Would it help if I waved a bottle of whiskey?

#600 8 years ago

Ok baby, I think I'm ready for my first PAGG. I want to bring a couple games too. But...
I plan on unloading my two games (tentatively Speakeasy and EM Night Rider, mebbe a Buccaneer for tradebait) and then camping in my empty van with the fold out bed and such. But since you can't make reservations for the camping, I am a bit worried that I might get there Friday morning and not find any spots available. I saw someone above say that the camping usually doesn't sell out. With a 4 -5 hour drive, I wouldn't want to be juked.

Also, I would hafta load up the games by about 3:30 latest, to get home in time for other commitments. Would that be ok?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 125.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.