(Topic ID: 254123)

"The Nov Sword Mod" A new ramp in the BkSoR Pro !!!

By November

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KJS
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230319_213253 (resized).jpg
20230316_225635 (resized).jpg
68CDB5E0-D262-4D86-B218-153B65581D22 (resized).jpeg
568E04E3-F54C-4906-9265-31893E7F3E1B (resized).jpeg
12425B23-78ED-473C-81EB-18E6D548AF5E (resized).jpeg
black_knight_sor_sword_mod_4 (resized).jpg
black_knight_sor_sword_mod_3 (resized).jpg
black_knight_sor_sword_mod_1 (resized).jpg
black_knight_sor_sword_mod_2 (resized).jpg
spacer (resized).png
20220520_204354 (resized).jpg
20220520_204743 (resized).jpg
20220520_204356 (resized).jpg
bk33 (resized).PNG
bk32 (resized).PNG
bk31 (resized).PNG
There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

The long hex spacer is on the right, on the handle.
Hope you enjoy the sword

Cool, that's how I read it and how I installed it, just wasn't sure. Thanks, much.

#102 1 year ago

This mod is awesome and makes me want to buy the game.

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

This mod is awesome and makes me want to buy the game.

Even without this mod you should buy one !

Sold it mine one year ago, still regret it every day

#104 1 year ago

My kit arrived safely in Australia and I will be installing today

Just to confirm November - the spot I've marked below is where the long hex spacer goes?

spacer (resized).pngspacer (resized).png

#105 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

My kit arrived safely in Australia and I will be installing today
Just to confirm November - the spot I've marked below is where the long hex spacer goes?
[quoted image]

Yes !

Looks like it's not clear in my manual, will change that

#106 1 year ago

I've been a little slow in getting some photos up. But I installed the sword mod a few days ago and am really impressed with it.

It looks like it should have been installed on the machine from the factory. Having the ball return to the left inlane adds a nice element of variety to the game when making shots.

For Pro owners, I consider this mod mandatory

Big shout out to November who was fantastic to deal with from putting my name on the list to shipping it out. You've made an amazing mod - Thank you

black_knight_sor_sword_mod_1 (resized).jpgblack_knight_sor_sword_mod_1 (resized).jpg

black_knight_sor_sword_mod_2 (resized).jpgblack_knight_sor_sword_mod_2 (resized).jpg

black_knight_sor_sword_mod_3 (resized).jpgblack_knight_sor_sword_mod_3 (resized).jpg

black_knight_sor_sword_mod_4 (resized).jpgblack_knight_sor_sword_mod_4 (resized).jpg

#107 1 year ago

Thank you guys for your support and your trust.
I'm happy of your good feedbacks, think this mod is adding a new dimension to the game

#108 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

I'm happy of your good feedbacks, think this mod is adding a new dimension to the game

I ran into my first air ball with the new scoop. Nothing wrong with the mod, it was just perfectly timed with the shake motor going off. The ball few off the scoop and landed right into the regular wireform habitrail.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

I ran into my first air ball with the new scoop. Nothing wrong with the mod, it was just perfecting timed with the shake motor going off. The ball few off the scoop and landed right into the regular wireform habitrail.

I've only had one ball not make it to the sword return, so far. I'm gonna do some bending of the VUK guide.

#110 1 year ago

Reporting in as well. Was on vacation so my got installed late lol. Mod is awesome and works great! Thanks for making a game changing product!

12425B23-78ED-473C-81EB-18E6D548AF5E (resized).jpeg12425B23-78ED-473C-81EB-18E6D548AF5E (resized).jpeg
#111 1 year ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

Reporting in as well. Was on vacation so my got installed late lol. Mod is awesome and works great! Thanks for making a game changing product!
[quoted image]

Off topic, but would you mind posting a pic of your game showing the cab against that premium translite? I have one on the way for mine, too.

#112 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Off topic, but would you mind posting a pic of your game showing the cab against that premium translite? I have one on the way for mine, too.

Sure thing! I have a BK2K too so I needed him on the horse lol.

(Forgive the bad lighting I had to force the flash on because I don’t have direct light on the game)

568E04E3-F54C-4906-9265-31893E7F3E1B (resized).jpeg568E04E3-F54C-4906-9265-31893E7F3E1B (resized).jpeg68CDB5E0-D262-4D86-B218-153B65581D22 (resized).jpeg68CDB5E0-D262-4D86-B218-153B65581D22 (resized).jpeg
#113 1 year ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

Sure thing! I have a BK2K too so I needed him on the horse lol.
(Forgive the bad lighting I had to force the flash on because I don’t have direct light on the game)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome. The horse and because he's holding the sword are why I was thinking it may be cool. Plus I like to make my Stern's hybrids lol.

1 month later
#114 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

PM sent

2 months later
#115 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

PM sent a good while ago. Really interested in this! Looks fantastic.

#116 1 year ago

this is really cool ! how much is it ?

#117 1 year ago

This mod is awesome! Sign me up for one please.

#118 1 year ago

Hi guys, thanks for your interest, the 20 first kits are sold, i have to build more but wil take time. Thanks for your patience...

#119 1 year ago

Ha yeah I don't even own this game and I want one just for the future possibility.

2 months later
#120 1 year ago

November, will you be making any more of these? If so, could you please add me to the list? I recently purchased a pro and need this mod! Thanks.

Quoted from November:

Hi guys, thanks for your interest, the 20 first kits are sold, i have to build more but wil take time. Thanks for your patience...

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from November:Hi guys, thanks for your interest, the 20 first kits are sold, i have to build more but wil take time. Thanks for your patience...

I'd like one too add me to the list please!

#122 1 year ago

Take my money!

4 weeks later
#123 1 year ago

Please put me down too!!!
if you are making more ramps I just found d out about this and I'm very Interested. Hopefully I haven't missed out

1 month later
#124 1 year ago

I'll puchase one when you begin making them again

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from falky:

I'll puchase one when you begin making them again

You won’t regret it. One of the first, if not THE first one sold is down the street from me in NH and is the best freggin practical mod on a Stern I’ve seen. Not only does it help fill up a fairly empty game, it balances the flipper feeds instead of having four shots feed the right flipper and zero to the left.

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You won’t regret it. One of the first, if not THE first one sold is down the street from me in NH and is the best freggin practical mod on a Stern I’ve seen. Not only does it help fill up a fairly empty game, it balances the flipper feeds instead of having four shots feed the right flipper and zero to the left.

Whao that's a nice feedback, thanks.

The last 3 kits of the first batch shipped last week.

Don't hesitate to feedback guys, i only have few ones and hopes you all enjoy it

I now have enough pre-order to start a new production.

Thanks for your patience.

#127 1 year ago

My kit arrived in Canada safe n sound! Looking forward to installing it this weekend.

Thanks!

#128 1 year ago

I've been keeping half an eye out for a reasonable BKSOR pro, and this mod is why. Without it the game is just way too right-heavy. Kind of disappointed Stern would ship a game with so little blance in this day & age, but I guess it goes hand-in-hand with the other Black Knight games. Anyway, this mod actually improves the game's design/play, which is the highest compliment I could possibly give.

#129 1 year ago

Add me to your list and ship a kit.

Also hasn’t been asked in awhile, but will this sword mod work on a premium model?

#130 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Add me to your list and ship a kit.
Also hasn’t been asked in awhile, but will this sword mod work on a premium model?

Hi,

This mod is only for the pro model

#131 1 year ago

Hello, hopefully this is ok to post here. I recently bought a Pro Sword of Rage that had several mods done to it including this. Although very cool and professionally done, I am just not much of a mod guy so I removed some of them to get the game back to stock. I wanted to check here first to see if anybody in the US would be interested in my Nov Mod. Please just PM me so as not to clutter up the ops thread.

Added 14 months ago:

Sold

1 month later
#132 1 year ago

Is this mod still a available by chance?

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from 20SidedDies:

Send November a PM. He mentioned a few posts above, that he is taking preorders and will be making another batch. Even though it's been 40 days, it takes him 6-8 weeks to make a batch. You should be able to get on that list.

#134 1 year ago
Quoted from 20SidedDies:

Hi !

A second batch is still in the book, but i'm busy with an other mod actually.

I have 2 swords remaining from the first batch but with some blemish. Will post here.

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

Hi !
A second batch is still in the book, but i'm busy with an other mod actually.
I have 2 swords remaining from the first batch but with some blemish. Will post here.

What's this other mod you're working on?

#136 1 year ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

What's this other mod you're working on?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-nov-dracula-coffin-mod-with-a-rising-bat-creature-inside-

20230316_225635 (resized).jpg20230316_225635 (resized).jpg20230319_213253 (resized).jpg20230319_213253 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#137 9 months ago

Maybe someone has a sword mod left.

Thx Maik

#138 9 months ago

I just got a BKSOR and the sword mod looks awesome. Was there a price listed I didn’t see? Or anybody selling one?

I did pm November. Waiting to hear back.

#139 9 months ago

Sent him also a PM (no answer yet). Price was once 250-350 Euro (depends where you are living, as November is from France).

#140 9 months ago

Hi People, sorry but all the kits are actually sold.

I will sent new order in july to laser cut 20 new sword kits.

Will update here.

Thanks

#141 9 months ago

I would like to reserve a spot . Thanks

#142 9 months ago

Will start a list from here for 15 spots
Just write "i'm in" and i refresh this list here.

1. NevadaNutJob
2. Guidotorpedo
3. Gribbs
4. Retroworld2k
5. Ajnielson
6. Freegoldwatch
7. TheBeefSupreme

#143 9 months ago
Quoted from November:

Will start a list from here for 20 spots
1. NevadaNutJob

IM IN. Thanks!

#144 9 months ago
Quoted from November:

1. NevadaNutJob
2. Guidotorpedo

#145 9 months ago

I’m in.

Thanks!

#146 9 months ago
Quoted from November:

1. NevadaNutJob
2. Guidotorpedo
3. Gribbs

Pls add me also to the list. Thx

#148 9 months ago

Please add me to the list for purchase. Thanks! Keep up the great work! -FGW

#149 9 months ago

Add me please!!!!

#150 9 months ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

What’s the USD price?

Actually around 280€ shipped in USA

Will confirm soon, the laser cuted stainless may be little more expensive

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Wanted
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-nov-sword-mod-a-new-ramp-in-the-bksor-pro-/page/3?hl=freakyvideoguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.