Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jared
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-393.jpg
    image-538.jpg
    image-140.jpg
    image-988.jpg
    image-888.jpg
    image-836.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-722.jpg
    image-959.jpg
    image-771.jpg
    image-115.jpg
    image-383.jpg
    image-134.jpg
    image-737.jpg
    image-918.jpg
    image-355.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/427109567411716/?source=1

1097053_10151795838074516_1629944827_o.jpg1097053_10151795838074516_1629944827_o.jpg

Jared Guynes Presents
    THE NORTH TEXAS PINBALL LIMO TOUR

Hop aboard a private chartered LUXURY LIMO BUS for 12 hours of fun you will never forget!

The bus has schedule stop at 3 amazing private collections across North Texas where you will get to play a variety of pinball machines and classic arcade games for no charge. Amazingly, the cost for a ticket is about what you would spend in gas to drive to all 4 of these destinations in a single day. Might as well do it in STYLE!

Lunch & Drinks are provided by our Sponsor "More Fun Comics & Games".

There are only 26 TOTAL seats on this tour. Once all 26 seats are pre-sold we can take no additional guests.

THIS IS A NON PROFIT EVENT.

100% of the money taken is to pay for the bus rental and driver for 12 hours. Thats it.

The cost for chartering the LIMO BUS for 12 hours is 1741 dollars. This creates the total cost per person to rent the bus to be $65.

Once all 26 Spots fill up on the bus, we will start a back-up list in case someone needs to drop out.

Only purchasing a ticket can hold a spot, but tickets ARE 100% refundable.

FREE DINNER AND DRINKS provided by a large donation from one of our very own club members! "More Fun Comics and Games" is sponsoring our dinner on the tour, thank you!

You will get to play ALL of the A-List Pinball games, see 3 incredible collections and spend a wild 12 hour day with old and new friends alike!

THE LIMO BUS
    Tinted windows
    CD, DVD, Mp3, iPod hookup
    2 Flat screen T.V
    Mood lighting
    Star Lights
    Fiber optic lights
    Champagne caddy
    2 Build in coolers
    Strobe lights
    Dancers pole
    Great sound system
    Bottled Water and Ice Included

COLLECTIONS:

***Collection 1***
    *PINBALL COLLECTION*
    -Tron LE
    -Pirate of the Caribbean
    -Lord of the Rings
    -The Dark Knight
    -Spider Man
    -Scared Stiff
    -Twilight Zone
    -Creature from the Black Lagoon
    -Monster Bash
    -Theater of Magic
    -White Water
    -Cirqus Voltaire
    -No Good Gofers
    -Medieval Madness
    -Champion Pub
    -Family Guy
    -AC/DC Premium
    -Revenge from Mars
    -Wizard of Oz LE (Possible)

***Collection 2***
    *PINBALL COLLECTION*
    -Simpsons Pinball Party
    -Family Guy
    -Doctor Who
    -Twilight Zone
    -Funhouse
    -Black Knight 2000
    -The Getaway
    -Ripley's Believe It Or Not
    -Spider-Man
    -AC/DC premium
    -Joker Poker
    -Terminator 2
    -Terminator 3
    *ARCADE COLLECTION*
    -Battlezone
    -Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back
    -Tempest
    -Gravita
    -A.P.B.
    -Paperboy
    -Foodfight
    -Tron
    -Rush 2049 Special Edition x2
    -Donkey Kong w/D2
    -Pac-Man w/Mike Doyle's 96-in-1 kit
    -Omega Race
    -Warlords cock-tail
    -Space Duel cocktail
    -Speed Bugg
    -Centipede
    -Atari 720
    -Elevator Action, vertical multi-game
    -Williams multi-game
    -JVL Retro bartop touchscreen

***Collection 3***

*PINBALL COLLECTION*
    -Bally / Midway Baby Pac Man
    -Bally Doctor Who
    -Bally Scared Stiff
    -Bally Star Trek
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Stern Lord of the Rings
    -Stern Shrek
    -Stern Terminator 3
    -Williams Cyclone
    -Williams High Speed II: The Getaway
    -Williams Pinball 2000 Star Wars Episode One
    -Williams Pinbot
    -Williams Space Shuttle
    -Williams Taxi (Marilyn)
    -Williams Terminator 2

*ARCADE COLLECTION*
    -60 in 1 Multicade Arcadeshop.com multi
    -Williams Cloak and Dagger
    -MAME Machine NFL Blitz 2000
    -Gold Spy Hunter
    -Star Wars
    -Tron

TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
    Paypal $65 to [email protected]
    (SEND AS A GIFT SO NO FEES ARE TAKEN)
    Your ticket IS transferable, and refundable!
    FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED

Questions? Call me! 972-754-0262

This will be awesome!!!
    -Jared

#9 10 years ago

You are welcome to join us Tiger Law! This will be an event for true pinheads!

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Payment sent. Now you only have 17! My wife and I are in!

Awesome man!!!!

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

When is this? I missed the dates.

11/2/13

#17 10 years ago

Sure! Within the next 30 days.

#20 10 years ago

We have not yet decided the start area, but I would choose somewhere near North Dallas, 75 and 635 area.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from joestro78:

I don't think you want to know what it said. When my daughter saw it, she started crying.

Guess its a good thing I cant see it.

1 week later
    #35 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Consider adding this to the pinside events list. How many slots remain available?

I didnt know there was such a thing.

19 spots left at this moment.

-Jared

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

25 strangers in my house. Where do I sign up?
    Gonna pass.....yeah stirrin the pot.

LOL.

The hope was/is that 100% of the participants will be known members of the pinball community... at least people you have met before... or heard of.

#37 10 years ago

The next Pinball Tour Bus will be a trip from Dallas to Austin to visit pinballz.

For the price per person, it should be = or less than the cost of gas in a personal car. Might as well have a driver take you down in a luxury bus...

But thats another thread in the future.

3 weeks later
    #39 10 years ago

BUMP. I am cutting off ticket sales at midnight 10/23/13. Thanks!

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

How many tickets are left available at the moment? Still really looking forward to the tour. Doing a tournament in Dallas tomorrow, it will be fun to meet and hang out with you Dallas guys.

Sadly I am in Houston for the Grand Prix for the weekend so I wont be able to meet you!

Currently we have 18 seats remaining.

If we dont hit the cap by the cut off date, I will simply move us down to a smaller limo. As long as we have 8 total (which we do) then we will have the tour. It just wont be a "limo bus" if we dont get enough to fill it.

Hoping more people see how special an event this is and hop aboard in the coming weeks.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I met a couple of the hosts for the party yesterday in Dallas. You Dallas guys really have a great group of collectors; really pumped to head back up there next month!

Cant wait to meet you myself bud. Sorry I couldnt be there!

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

North Texas ? Sherman? Paris? Wichita Falls ? Or all DFW ?

Just DFW area.... and one part at the end a smidge north of that.

1 week later
    #49 10 years ago

Two more days to buy a seat. Hope you consider coming. Thanks!!!

Updated RSVP link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/427109567411716/?source=1

#50 10 years ago

Hey everyone, its your last chance to sign up for the amazing Pinball Limo Tour! This is a all day event where you can sit back, realx, have some drinks and play a LOT of pinball!

On a private tour we will visit amazing personal collections of pinball machines, vintage arcades, and incredible game rooms! At each of our stops we will get to play the games for FREE, no quarters needed!

As an added bonus to this event, I have arranged a food and drink sponsorship, so you dont even have to buy your own refreshments! Sweet!

We will start at 11am on Saturday, November 2nd and the limo will have us back at our cars by 11pm that same night. It will be a true adventure for any pinball enthusiast, game lover, or arcade junkie!

This is a NON PROFIT EVENT and 100% of the costs are paid for by us, the participants. If you need help/time paying for your ticket message me privately. No-one will know.

I hope you consider coming! The next event I organize will be a CHARTERED BUS to Pinballz Arcade in Austin! Stay tuned for those details later!

I need you to purchase your tickets TODAY or make arrangements with me if you cant pay now. Thanks.

RSVP HERE - https://www.facebook.com/events/427109567411716

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from jkdblaze:

Turns out the wife and I will be in Dallas this weekend! I'm sending money now!

Great. Keep me in the loop.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from jkdblaze:

I sent payment the other day. Hopefully you received it. I'm not on Facebook, but I can have my wife RSVP there if need be. So what was the final tally of people including the two of us?

Its still variable... I have 6 people who have committed and who have not paid yet so I am trying to get them finalized before I get the number out.

We may have to go with a smaller limo (not a bus) depending on how the numbers wash out.

As usual, a lot of interest at the end. Heh.

I got a payment 1-2 days ago from someone, but no name/screen-name was included etc... so not sure whom it was.

#57 10 years ago

Ok all! Our limo provider G&G Limousine is giving us a couple of options. We didnt get up to the 26 participants I had hoped, but we do still have enough for a limo! There is a price difference (which I will cover personally) so dont worry about that part.

Depending on how Josh Lee and his friends decide, Dan Horn, Daniel Lazarus, Jarred Price and some others... will decide which limo we take.

Its either going to be a stretch Lincoln town car (10 people) or a stretch navigator SUV (14 people). I am hoping we can do the navigator!

If you have procrastinated paying... or are still not sure... I have an offer for you.

If you can promise to me to pay your ticket by BOARDING TIME on November 2nd, I will go ahead and count you in as an official participant and book accordingly with the limo company.

Again, thank you to everyone for supporting fun pinball events in DFW. It's all about playing pinball and having a good time.

Contact me personally with any questions or ideas. Thanks!

-Jared

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Wish I could go, and/or that I had a large enough working collection to have been a stop. Hope you guys have fun.

Wish you could come too man. Both of ya'll.

#60 10 years ago

Ok! We have 11 confirmed passengers as of the time of this post! If we have 2 more jump on we will move up to a Navigator limo (bigger, better!) so see if you can find 2 more people...

HERE IS THE FINAL DETAILS FOR YOU!

Meet at Starbucks in Lewisville to board the Limo. We will be LEAVING at exactly 11am, so please arrive no later than 10:45pm. Truly, if you do not show up on time you could impact play time at the locations. Make sure you arrive at this one destination on time and everything else you wont have to worry about!

859 Texas 121
    Lewisville, TX 75057

Your car will be safe here, a nice part of town, and in a well lit and active parking lot. Businesses will be open and operating nearby when we leave and return.

Any last minute questions? Concerns? Just ask, or PM me. I am looking forward to seeing all of you this Saturday! It's going to be a blast, trust me! Special thanks to our 3 amazing hosts and our lunch/drink sponsor for making it possible.

Once again, not too late to hop on board. 2 more spots are open, before I have to say no more. Let me know.

#61 10 years ago

Well that was fast.

Just added 1 more.

Looking for 1 more.

Its going down. Pinball in luxury! Lincoln-Navigator-Stretch-Limo.jpgLincoln-Navigator-Stretch-Limo.jpg

#62 10 years ago

The Limo is booked, the deal is set in stone. I just had one person drop out, so we are back to 2 seats open. Anyone may have one of these seats for $65/Person. I went ahead and fronted the money to rent the limo, so to you all who committed to pay when you get on... please make sure you do that.

I went with the bigger and more spacious model for us... the Navigator SUV Limo! But since it is now set in stone we CANNOT have more than 14 total. Sorry late comers.

I will post the full list of attendees later this evening.

We can begin boarding at 10:45am, and will leave PROMPTLY at 11am.

This is a BYOB tour, but I will have some bottled water, beer and tequila for everyone. Obviously the more the better, so please bring some for you or to share. Ice/fridge/cooler is on board so dont worry about that.

Once again any questions please let me know. Will be getting souvenir name-tags made for this again. If any of you came to my Arcade House Party you know how nice these are. They will all be limited editions since there is only 12 of us... haha.

If you want one of those last 2 spots hit me up and let me know asap. Thanks. If no-one claims them: more leg room for the rest of us. Ha!

See you Saturday!

#63 10 years ago

Our friend Tigerlaw has had to back out due to last minute changes, and has DONATED his 2 tickets to our group.

If anyone of you would like to come and take Edwin's tickets you are welcome to do so. First come first served. PM me. Thanks.

#65 10 years ago

Ok, here is what I assume to be the final list of participants.

1. Jared Guynes (me)
    2. Nichols Shell
    3. James Blase
    4. Kandi Blase
    5. Josh Lee
    6. Rico Espenoza
    7. Eddie Stash
    8. Eddie Stash Wife
    9. Bub - aka Silverball Holding
    10. Xerico Pinball (Marcus)
    11. E-Man (Xerico Nephew)
    12. Amechi Amanugi
    13. Mystery Celebrity Guest (Confirmed)
    14. Open Seat

We will be hitting 3 collections, with some surprises through out the day.

I will be providing a meal, snacks and some drinks. Please also BYOB. Ice/Cooler will be provided.

We depart at 11am sharp Saturday. Start boarding at 10:45am. We will be back at exactly 11pm.

Its going to be great!!!!

#66 10 years ago

Bill Ische takes the final and 14th seat!!

WE ARE SOLD OUT!! hooray!

#68 10 years ago

See you all in the morning!!!

#73 10 years ago

Stop 2!!!image-771.jpgimage-771.jpgimage-115.jpgimage-115.jpgimage-383.jpgimage-383.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-737.jpgimage-737.jpg

#77 10 years ago

Stop 3image-393.jpgimage-393.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-988.jpgimage-988.jpgimage-888.jpgimage-888.jpgimage-836.jpgimage-836.jpgimage-140.jpgimage-140.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-722.jpgimage-722.jpg

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from jkdblaze:

Big thanks to Jared for a great day of pinball and much more. The wife and I had a blast! It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with everyone and the "mystery guest" was awesome! I'm glad we happened to be in Dallas this weekend.

Thank you so much for coming and supporting the event!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-north-texas-pinball-limo-tour-2k13?tu=jared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.