IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#818 2 years ago

BIG TROUBLE in little CHiNA TOWN

2 weeks later
#992 2 years ago

I played one and the music is epic

3 months later
#1236 2 years ago

American pinball games are by far superior to JJP; American makes great and well built machines that they stand by with superior customer service

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Superior no...., not even in the same league.

Not sure what you are referring too but I have owned both American Pinball which is I was third owner of the game and got parts shipped immediately and talked to someone on the phone right away with amazing customer service; my experience with JJP I’d rather not talk about because it was that bad and I was the original owner of a collectors game of his too.

7 months later
#1620 1 year ago

When people see Chris’s art for this they are to go crazy in a good way; it’s EPIC

3 weeks later
#1703 1 year ago

No news on the new tank game?

1 week later
#1727 1 year ago
Quoted from brenna98:

This is my last day as American Pinball’s tech service manager.
Thank you to all the AP staff and game owners; it was great working with you!
To game owners, please still send all your service inquiries to
[email protected]
833-API-HELP
(Pinside admins, please change me back to Pinside member)

I am deeply saddened by this you always provided amazing customer service for them and your leaving the company that’s not good

#1750 1 year ago

Seems like since David Fix has taken over they stopped making new titles
Derek

1 month later
#1809 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Folks, I'm still American Pinball's lead software guy, and I'm still here on Pinside pretty much every day. Always happy to chat about our games, good, bad, or indifferent. Of course I can't talk about upcoming titles, but rest assured, American Pinball still has a solid presence on the forums.

Will we be seeing the new game soon it’s been a couple of years since AP has put out their own game like hot wheels?

1 week later
#1882 1 year ago

Anyone know how soon we are going to see their game I know they wanted it out before the new year but that doesn’t seem like that’s happening and they haven’t released their own new title in years; it’s been very lackluster from them since the new regime has taken over for sure

1 month later
#1950 1 year ago

This I think will be the game of the year I’m dying to see Dennis Nordmans and teams creation; last game he did was Elvira house of horrors too

#1954 1 year ago

I believe that is their new logo that Christopher Frenchi did

#1959 1 year ago

Yeah we are all getting rapped over the coals with Stern and JJP and their price hikes

#1961 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Stern's pros are still a cheaper entry level. What does AP offer that Stern doesn't at entry level?

I totally understand that but stern is out of their minds now at thier prices for their premium and les their le is double the cost of the pro almost

#1975 1 year ago

This is going to be the game of the year I’m thinking; last game Dennis did was Elvira house of horrors

#1979 1 year ago

Hearing that AP let Dennis do what he wants to and be his creative self; this game is going to rock; the original theme we all want

#1994 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

End of last March, we parted ways, the only thing I was told was that due to a change in direction I was no longer needed. Not sure why I was not needed, considering on GTF I created the rules with ferret, developed the story with Dennis and Jack, wrote more than half the script, co-directed the actors, designed new light boards and had the rules and mechs coded. The game was totally playable at that point and we were waiting on assets to replace all the placeholders we had put in, most of which were storyboard images created by either Jack or myself during story/rules development.

That sucks because I love your work on hot wheels

#2031 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I haven't gone anywhere!
I'm still at American Pinball, I did a large part of rules and code design for Oktoberfest, Hot Wheels, and future American Pinball titles.

I’m hoping the new game is cool the work you guys did on Hot Wheels is some of the best code ever

#2167 1 year ago

I really like what I have seen so far and is as collectors need to rally behind American because they keep their price point lower for us as collectors while some other companies are trying to just constantly raise their prices and give us nothing for it

1 month later
#2549 1 year ago

It took them several years to make tank force I doubt we will see anything anytime soon

9 months later
#4003 81 days ago
Quoted from Ferret:

No, you can’t piecemeal replace boards, can’t mix and match P-ROC boards and American Pinball boards on the same machine.

Are you guys still working on the GTF CODE to me that is what can fix the game and make it better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.