IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg
biff (resized).jpg
IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1220 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. And the person I figured wanted me gone. Though I'm not sure that is accurate or not.
LTG : )

Well, if hes at American already it probably means he left JJP and wasn't fired, i hav no faith in JJP and will never buy one of their products after the way is was treated by the company and their management. I love what American pinball is doing. It probably wasnt Barry Englers fault about the shitty treatment I received by JJP, hope he has better support at American.congratulations to both barrys.

#1227 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Barry Engler as production manager... Lol..
As another pinsider said, "There goes American Pinball down the toilet..."

Is it Barrys fault? jjp sucks, he probably left because he was treated poorly as an employee, thats why i changed my original statement, Barry is an employee, not his fault JJP instructed him to screw us customers. Upper management are to blame, i know at least 6 collectors locally including my self that will never buy a JJP ANYTHING, myself and another sold our GNRLEs,And then a third sold his DILE. GNR is a grail theme for me so it wont matter what they make they can pound sand.

#1229 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

You’re probably right. An employee has to do what the higher-ups order, so the buck ultimately stops with JJP’s upper management. And since Lloyd amended his statement and said Engler was not responsible for his ouster I guess we should give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Here’s to hoping his second tenure at AP makes us forget all about his time at JJP.

Yep, i think he deserves the benefit of our support, i know he reads this stuff, good luck Barry E on your new endeavor.

#1243 2 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

As the Service Manager at JJP I was not involved in creating policy. One can imagine the level of stress involved in talking to people regarding issues that you could not help them with.
I was the original Service Manager at AP and helped create the environment in the service department that so many of you appreciate, I also ran production until I left.
Please don't assume you know what I did or didn't do.
Call me on my cell during business hours and ask me.
Looking forward to brighter days,
Barry Engler
For the record I left JJP.

Wishing you the best. I 100% know it wasnt you making those decisions. Congratulations on your fresh start, ive been there myself, its a great feeling when all that weight is lifted off your shoulders. Look forward to now dealing with you in a positive environment, hopefully youll be at TPF with American.

#1246 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Not sure what you are referring too but I have owned both American Pinball which is I was third owner of the game and got parts shipped immediately and talked to someone on the phone right away with amazing customer service; my experience with JJP I’d rather not talk about because it was that bad and I was the original owner of a collectors game of his too.

You will be attacked by the JJP fanboys, basically since they didnt get screwed by JJP the rest of us are just complaining negative assholes that have nothing better to do. Meanwhile collectors like you and me have been collecting 20 years and have huge collections I dont know how we did that since we’re so sensitive

#1257 2 years ago

It will never happen and I know it would be career suicide, but it would be great if we got the truth from barry. Man, the stories he could probably tell would light pinside on fire.

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just someone else's gossip and drama. It happens in any company, hardly set the world on fire news.
The made some TV shows out of it, like Friends, and Seinfeld (not to mention the aussie classic The Office).

Sure, he announces on Tuesday hes leaving, TWIP runs a story on sunday hes back at American, im sure there’s nothing to it.

1 year later
#3623 84 days ago

All American games just plummeted

#3628 84 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tech support and game specific parts could be hurting.
Common items used in other manufacturers games like ball trough, sling shots, pop bumpers, are available from parts sellers.
LTG : )

You think? Williams closed shop and everything worked out fine. But in the short term their games also plummeted back then. Its already hard to sell a game, i have a feeling it will be very hard to sell an American game.

#3646 83 days ago

When does API show up to say this is rumor and not true? I guess it must be true!

#3684 83 days ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Barrels of Fun or Spooky could buy the assets, do a new art package for Oktoberfest and have a big hit. It's a great game. All it needs is good art and better animations.

I highly doubt spooky is in a position to purchase, plus from the outside looking in they get alot of online complaining about the mechanical build quality of their games. They are probably just trying to keep themselves afloat, it cant be easy for such a small company, although at least they’re producing titles.

#3685 83 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Interesting reboatal. I much prefer the maritime version of carguments to mix things up.
is selling the formely exclusive thermos a life ring to keep things afloat?

They have them laying around, there was probably a minimum order to get them produced. Also gives us the reason they had houdini on the line, must have leftover inventory

#3793 80 days ago

What happens if the actually bring a game to tpf thats a hit. Interesting story line thats for sure. Pinball never seems to be boring.

#3809 80 days ago

I have a local friend that has all the AP games other than GTF, all their games are very good, and the build quality is also very good. They are so close to making a hit game, but all their games are very approachable, and fun to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 8,495.00
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 6,995.00
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.