Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by gatordad
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2E0772B2-6EAB-4BFA-8668-2D8F45F5E5B4 (resized).png
148B9CE3-AE2D-467F-A624-7A99B777F7FE (resized).jpeg
9E6D39AA-32D2-405D-8F20-21A1B5A47B07 (resized).jpeg
image (1) (resized).png
B384022E-C55F-48FF-8363-270BC4C407B0 (resized).jpeg
8B26672C-2DDE-40F2-B0A1-49D1E2CF8424 (resized).jpeg
DE270A3E-D5BF-4FBF-94FE-6803E68CD33B (resized).jpeg
81CEB240-388F-4237-883E-4A0CF7F306C5 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191115-142144_YouTube (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
eew2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 months ago

I know the most prevalent rumor is that it will be SH but based on Josh's comments about themes he loves on one podcast I listened to I don't think it will be next. He mentioned that it would be one of his "grail" themes and they would need a LOT of time to work on it get it to a level he would be willing to accept so my guess is we see something else as their next pin and maybe SH in another year or so if they are working on it in the background / simultaneously. This is all just rampant conjecture and guessing on my part but that's what these threads are for, right?

#30 7 months ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

After their recent Facebook post about the code update w/ a picture of Matrix-style green binary, I can't get the idea of a Matrix pin out of my head. They'd be the company to do it right.

I'm just assuming that clue would be WAY too obvious and it was a complete mis-direction.

#45 7 months ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Does your machine have "End-of-Stroke" switches installed on the flipper assemblies? Do you have the additional power supply installed? Do you have the latest game code installed?

Yes, yes and yes - still have the issue as well. I'd gladly invite the API folks to my house to play mine and see it first hand.

3 weeks later
#99 6 months ago

Why is there a trademark indication on "The Flying Dutchman"? Does that mean they are paying someone else to use this name, if so who as this seems like a very, very old mystical vessel the rights to which wouldn't be owned by anyone, or does it mean they own the right to that name for use on games? I am almost certain to never see one of these in person, just curious.

3 weeks later
#133 5 months ago

All this from the same guy who announced Joe Balcer had left API so he obviously has a really great connection inside there.

#141 5 months ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

orange ramps with purple connectors ftw

My mom would use a section of that orange track as a "switch" to get my attention when I didn't put my toys away, seeing those would bring back bitter-sweet memories.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside