IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wizkid93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yup - the cat's pretty much out of the bag. It will be LOV
I'd like to see AP just go ahead and announce it and start shipping the new game.

It's out of the bag? What's hints have they been dropping that I've missed?

3 months later
#1198 2 years ago

With the demand and order for machines, I think they're gonna finish hot wheels and LOV, make up the next run of OKT and standard LOVs, and after OKT , we're gonna see a reveal within 6 months on the next fantastic game

Pic related. 221B Baker street

home-of-the-legendary-detective-sherlock-holmes-221b-baker-street-london-2BM6APN (resized).jpghome-of-the-legendary-detective-sherlock-holmes-221b-baker-street-london-2BM6APN (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1264 2 years ago

My distributor has inform me of a march/april date, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about that.

1 month later
#1302 2 years ago

Any footage of the panel available?

1 month later
#1379 1 year ago

If they did they're really pulling a petty bastard move, that theme and game is perfect, and I guess they know it.

#1381 1 year ago

I wonder how long they can hold on to it, I wouldn't be surprised if they "ransomed" it or just kept it indefinitely, assuming it's the case.

3 weeks later
#1393 1 year ago

Honestly wait til the license runs out, aquire it, and put out the dream machine.

I realize it's the market it's a competition, but they have a big chunk of market share already and a huge backlog, I thought it was quite petty, because they know how awesome it is.

3 weeks later
#1425 1 year ago

My distributor told me today, they had a slight issue with Oktoberfests, but they're on the line but they're trying to get it done AQAP within the next 4/5 weeks so they can do hot wheels.

Depending on your distro, you're looking at maybe the end of July.

#1426 1 year ago

EVEN BETTER, ran into David fix, they built like 200+ new Oktoberfests that have already sold, and they're trying to pump it out best they can. This is speculation on my part but it Could be 300+ games entirely, despite alot of "meh" and people not liking it, that I've met, the game is selling pretty damn well.

That and apparently, American doesn't have the sonic the hedgehog license.....
But STERN doesn't have it either.

#1430 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Are you sure stern doesn’t have it? How did you verify? It’s a bummer AP doesn’t, but if it’s held by JJP or spooky that would be very interesting and more appealing to me personally.

I literally ran into the executive vice President of American pinball, David Fix at Pintastic.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oktoberfest has been in production for 4 years. They’ve only sold 300 plus of them? I wouldn’t call that a success. But I do like that AP keeps everything on the line so they can keep busy as orders for any of their games come in. Something that no other company is doing.
If they actually build sonic spinball, they are going to need a bigger factory. Haha

You know I should have clarified they made about 200ish so far this run alone and they're ramping it up to finish the run.

It'll be interesting if we ever get the final sales figures of any game they have made, but with them constantly running their older titles who knows what it will be.

#1431 1 year ago

I'll say this I've been playing sonic spinball since it was made 2 years ago, when it was shown off at the double bull in MA, and the last two Pintastics.

If that game ever came out by American pinball, it would be a day one buy because of the love he put into the game.

So it's a good thing they hire the genius behind it, I bet he'll create even more great experiences at American

#1433 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh wow! That’s awesome and I think proves that their model works of keeping games on the line for years. Takes time for folks to see the merits of certain games as we all know.

American is my favorite pinball manufacturer because if someone wants an older game, they'll do another run of it (the true benefit of original themes) the customer service is top notch, and they have @ferret, what more could you ask for.
That and David Fix is a humble guy, who would throw down in a game or two if you asked.

#1436 1 year ago

Was at the AP panel, looks like a it's going to be another street release, as in here's the game, it's out N O W at this arcade and that arcade.

Fall release date.

#1442 1 year ago

Was there any official reason for his departure, Or is it still a bit hushed?

#1448 1 year ago

Talked to a designer at pintastic, he told me Barry's game is being completed, they're trying VERY hard to keep it as original and true to his design as possible, so far, they've changed just two things.

I cannot remember if it is the next game, but it's right in the pipeline, nearly finished.

And as for Josh, whatever he's doing, I hope he's doing well, and I appreciate the love he has put into the games at AP.

#1455 1 year ago

I'm guessing he just neglected to mention the Houdini, which says to me that it might be a small run, as Hot Wheels is proven to be a much more popular game, with better curb appeal to all audiences, or simply put he just forgot.

#1457 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Dear pinside member of 1year, stop talking like you know everything and making statements like they are fact. Fake news
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't know everything, if I did, I'd be able to guess the next game

#1486 1 year ago

American pinball to me, is the most respectable company, they're honest with their customers, they make great games and they're not afraid to make original themes or rerun their backlog, they're giving new guys a chance to get in their business and their support is phenomenal, not to mention, I don't believe they've made a single flop, every game has been a thrill to play.

And I have to give it out to haggis for remaking those wonderful Bally's, if 8 Ball deluxe is on the list and at a reasonable price to import to America, gonna have to start pinching some pennies.

The fact that they do everything slowly but surely to check for quality tells you what you need to know about these manufacturers, although the anticipation is rough.

#1491 1 year ago

JJP always seems great to play whenever I run into, and stern has some hits and misses, with some of their PRO models to me being better than premium (I think Aerosmith, star wars, and Deadpool are SOLID bangs for your buck at the pro level).

But, I've not heard amazing things when it comes to owning a JJP, I'm sure you can find a thread for that.

thank God American had the sense to get away from Mirco.

#1500 1 year ago

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/trademark-search-reveals-american-pinball-s-next-theme
From Knapp arcade

It's seems we might be getting a space themed machine, and let me tell you, I like the sound of that.

Although, truth be told, bit saddened over the loss of Sherlock Holmes, hope that's a game we can sometime see.

Thanks to Knapp Arcade, what do you guys think about a space game? I think a space themed game is way overdue (if we're talking originals) and the possibilities have me excited.

Screenshot_20220711-204928 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220711-204928 (resized).png
#1506 1 year ago

I hope Rosh isn't deterred from making games, tbh when I heard he left, it was a sad thing, I hope he'll be on a game wherever in no time, his work is really good and very well appreciated.

3 months later
#1721 1 year ago

I swear it looks like the same factory video I saw that was played at this years pintastic.

I wish there was a better update besides just scorebit.

I love these guys but dang it's tough.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,495.00
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wizkid93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=Wizkid93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.