IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#694 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Assuming it is Legends of Valhalla, how will it fare as an unlicensed theme?

For overall sales, probably not great. For me, an instabuy as soon as I can afford it. I hope AP does whatever they need to thrive, but personally I hope they stay the way they are and keep providing unique themes. It makes them different from the other three.

1 month later
#969 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Is there an official LoV owners thread?
I will own one in 2022, but with a Godzilla, and Halloween coming, I don't have the space.

Same here. Looks fun and I love AP, but this is bad timing for me with my GZ LE due soon and Halloween probably late winter/early spring 2022. Anyone need yard work done?

#1063 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

There is very little "flip-worthy" in the Deluxe edition. The only things mentioned as exclusives are:
- powder-coated armour (which you could always do yourself)
- backglass (I suspect this will be a title with an alternative backglass available)
- topper (it ain't too special)
Most of the Deluxe extras are just pre-installed add-ons.
Oh yeah, are the sculpts exclusive? If I end up buying a machine I'll be looking to replace those....

If I'm reading right, some sculpts are exclusive to the DE, like Odin (but not the pile of skulls), along with the items you listed plus shaker, knocker, HD glass, and custom hand-painted shields on the boat. HD glass is a big one, personally. A $250-300 item purchased separately, and it makes a pretty noticeably difference when playing.

#1065 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Those items are included with the Deluxe, but they are not "exclusive" -- I'm more referring to whether we should be bothered by the increase from 300 to 500 Deluxe models. I personally don't think so because: art is the same; playfield is the same; things that are truly "exclusive" not going to add a ton of value to the game in the future.

I'm not sure why you think that. These are many of the same things that are on Stern LEs (powder coating, HD glass, shaker, different/better backglass, different apron) and those seem to consistently hold their value relative to prem and pro editions of the same game. In reselling, it's items like that that tend to keep their value.

Personally I don't care about the 300 vs. 500 thing. This wasn't the best way they could handle it, but it's not a huge crime or anything either. If people bought one to flip because of the very limited 300 number, well, ha ha. All of us who bought one to play (as I just did an hour ago) probably don't care about 300 or 500.

#1069 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I got 3 copies of the magazine in the mail today. I'll pass on the extra copies to pin friends.

I was just about to ask if anyone had an extra to sell. Will paypal you if interested.

1 week later
#1130 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

If I would have made it to Expo, I would have been sad that an Oktoberfest wasn't available as I still have never seen one for real! Houdini is still one of the most beautiful pins I've ever seen and my HotWheels is awesome fun!

I think Oktoberfest is my favorite of their first three. So many modes, great humor and theme, and the playfield is one of the most interesting and jam packed in pinball. Because of the amount of shots and modes it probably doesn't click well on location but it's a monster at home, love it. Try to check one out if you can.

#1131 2 years ago

nm, double post

11 months later
#1736 1 year ago
Quoted from brenna98:

This is my last day as American Pinball’s tech service manager.
Thank you to all the AP staff and game owners; it was great working with you!
To game owners, please still send all your service inquiries to
[email protected]
833-API-HELP
(Pinside admins, please change me back to Pinside member)

Aw shoot. All the tech support staffs out there do the best they can under varying conditions and workloads, but AP's has always been the best in my experience. Thanks for that!

1 month later
#1849 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

what happened to Joe balcer? He always comes out the gate super hard with new companies… Woz… Houdini… he friggin’ ruled man.

And don't forget Oktoberfest, still AP's best, IMO. I've really enjoyed everything he's designed since TSPP.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, ME
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munroe Falls, OH
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=VALIS666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.