IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ty-Arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#739 2 years ago

Even in the American Pinball forum everyone is talking about Godzilla. Well done Keith!

1 year later
#2596 10 months ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So you are saying all the buildings and bridges on fire or blown up have no people dying in them? Got it. Just because you don't see the carnage, doesn't mean people didn't die. Kids can still can connect the dots.

What are you talking about? It's just a pinball machine, it's not real. I think all machines should have an adult mode. I want the machine to cuss at me a little bit.

3 months later
#3145 6 months ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

So you're saying JJP, CGC, Multi-M and AP gone?
Yeah, very well could be.
IMO too early for BOF though. They may get thru this pin and decide that the other things they want to do are easier and have better margins.
One strike and they're probably out (IMO).
I have a theory about JJP though..... I think Jack is trying to sink it on purpose so he can buy the company back. Just a spit-ball.
Age is a factor unconsidered too...... Spooky's strength is they're family, but people get older and then they don't want to do the same thing anymore. Their strength is also the largest potential weakness. Same with Dutch: TLB took several years, BTTF will take several more. How often does someone wake up after 20 years of doing something and then doesn't want to do it anymore? Happens all the time. When the vision and drive quits, the company goes with it.
I don't even know it Stern survives.... their overhead has jumped so much, and we don't know how much money Gary and Money-Bags are giving to themselves (or how much Disney-Boy will award to himself if they croak off). It could be a surprisingly hollowed out shell in a few years as the owners cash out.

Surprised if Stern survives? They obviously have you all by the balls. They own 90% of the market. At these prices do you know how much they must be making. Wow Stern really does have you all tricked.

4 months later
#4107 68 days ago

I heard the American Pinball owners have so much money that it doesn't even matter if GTF sells or not. They are going to keep on keeping on, no matter.

1 week later
#4147 58 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What is not working, is the GTF at Electric bat. This is a replacement pin and down again. Didnt even bother taking a pic this time... Its too bad. AP had a bright future.

I played GTF yesterday on location. It was really a good game. Everyone liked it, but it did freeze up for me and another person I was with. But it just seemed like a code issue. I hope they get everything worked out.

2 weeks later
#4431 39 days ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Ap is looking more and more like the cat with nine lives, but surely cuphead must be the final nail?
This just cant be true?
Why not minesweeper or tic, tac, toe?
How many people on earth has any association/relation to cuphead?
0.5% ?
So you´re actually building a game where you exclude 99.5% of potential customers in a niche hobby?
nobody can be that stupid.....

I have been trying to understand pinball themes for years. Most themes are family or like I call them kids themes, because pinball companies learned they need to sell to the wives and kids, because that's who decides if the man is allowed to purchase the machine. Then we have these unlicensed themes because it saves the company money. I'm not a fan of either. We need more adult themes like the big lebowski and Texas chainsaw massacre.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,495.00
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ty-Arnold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=Ty-Arnold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.