IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg
biff (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pyromedic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#165 3 years ago

API just keeps getting better and better,
1) Houdini
2) Oktoberfest!
3) Hot Wheels
Such great and refreshing new and different themes, Games that get better and better, Tons of features.
So, what could be the NEXT game?
4) ?????

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#168 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'd buy Assasins Creed

The art could be absolutely stunning if they did, would make a great theme.

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Robin Hood doesn’t interest me, but with two super creative minds writing code, the innovations will be off the charts with Sherlock Holmes. You know, if it happens. Maybe. This is one of those non-theme themes that could be a home run

Sherlock Holmes could be amazing, Its been a long time since there was a 'who dunnit" type theme.

With the diversity of themes in the first three, I think it's apparant that what ever the 4th one is it will be fresh, exciting and arguably infuriating to those that expect the "status quo" of theme and playfield design. (and thats a good thing for pinball)

1_X9dBt1f0dP9SDr8z72smLA (resized).png1_X9dBt1f0dP9SDr8z72smLA (resized).png
1 month later
#185 3 years ago

All three AP titles are in the top 100!
Congrats on quite an accomplishment for a young company.
Hot wheels already in top 20.
Oktoberfest deserves higher
Wow! No pressure on number 4

It's no 'Illusion' that AP is "Racing' to the top. "Prost!".

kisspng-hot-dog-hot-wheels-vienna-sausage-collecting-hot-weels-5b4fa02a196390.739001911531945002104 (resized).jpgkisspng-hot-dog-hot-wheels-vienna-sausage-collecting-hot-weels-5b4fa02a196390.739001911531945002104 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#201 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:Please allow me.
Sherlock Holmes for the win.
LTG : )

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”

2 months later
#207 3 years ago

Hanging out, wondering when we will find out when the mystery of #4 will be revealed.

DP2VNBVARWIZ6YAKNVVAWCLKGA (resized).jpgDP2VNBVARWIZ6YAKNVVAWCLKGA (resized).jpg
#212 3 years ago

Maybe AP has the Mandolorian and will give the World the Star Wars pin we have all still been waiting for.

star-wars-the-mandalorian-t-shirt-this-is-the-way (resized).jpgstar-wars-the-mandalorian-t-shirt-this-is-the-way (resized).jpg
#217 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:Really hoping the rumors of a Benny Hill pin are true. That would be amazing its so none pc.
Better have the boobs and spanking.

i salute you! That would be so epic.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#220 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah..... They cowered down to a handsey monkey complaint. No chance they would touch Benny Hill.

Although it didn't bother me, being a new company only on game 2, I cant blame them for that, especially when they already had been taking the (thankfully) non licensed route and shaking things up some. That being said, I agree Benny Hill probably has zero chane.
So then bring on Monty Python!

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#233 3 years ago

With the changes at AP, now the game is really afoot!
Now even more excited to see the mystical game #4!

#242 3 years ago

Slightly OT, but I would love to see AP add some more items in their shop! Where is the Oktoberfest and Hot Wheels shirts, keychains, glasswares etc. We love our American Pins just as much as any other maker out there! Love the Houdini shirts, and don't even have a Houdini (yet).

cb7e20b63ee02431e4b7cc5369c93aca75be771f (resized).jpgcb7e20b63ee02431e4b7cc5369c93aca75be771f (resized).jpghw-backglass-final-with-inserts_orig (resized).jpghw-backglass-final-with-inserts_orig (resized).jpg

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

What would be interesting to see is if AP would look to license video game properties which seems to be completely ignored at this point
Family title would be anything from Nintendo....Mario, Pokémon, Zelda, The Nintendo stuff really hits a sweet spot from a nostalgia point... and family point....
Minecraft. Sonic, Busby, Jinx (ok, kidding about busby and jinx).
Mature themes... gta, call of duty, halo, lots of Sony exclusives.... would love sea of thieves....instant buy for me...it’s a pirate theme....who doesn’t like pirates.
Lots of racing games.... if there was interest... need for speed, forza, etc... not sue any of those would be blockbuster themes though....
Bonus theme....
Would love to see their take on Indiana Jones. I think we need more companies revisiting key properties. Nothing wrong with it.

Would almost sell a kidney for Halo. So many possibilities!

8dac2278-aef9-4a8c-bd68-739693d639c2 (resized).jpg8dac2278-aef9-4a8c-bd68-739693d639c2 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#295 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I don’t really have much basis for saying this because I’m no insider, but I keep thinking the next AP game will be either Sherlock Holmes or Legends of Valhalla, which I heard is a deal AP made with Riot Pinball. Anyone have any other thoughts on that?

i have no insght, but I have been following the Legends of Valhalla and heard the same rumour. I think the two would be a great match and would fit nicely into AP.

2 months later
#445 2 years ago

I love AP but as a theme hip hop would be as interesting to me as Hotwheels, which is to say I’m not interested. But it would be good for the hobby to bring more theme variety, so a hip hop pin might be good for others and, depending on the artist, might sell very well.

Run DMC! PLEASE!

4 months later
#885 2 years ago

Slightly OT, American Pinball, holidays are just around the corner, anything new in the AP store we can be looking forward to? Hot Wheels or Oktoberfest Tshirts? OF! art print? Limited Hot Wheel? Light kit for topper soon? (Know thats been in work for awhile)

1 week later
#902 2 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

https://store.american-pinball.com/products/oktoberfest-white-t-shirt-xl

I'll probably have to put these kits together myself if they're going to get listed.

Thanks! brenna98 ordered and watching for the kit!

s-l1600 (4) (resized).jpgs-l1600 (4) (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

We are totally out of stock, so we had none to bring. Playfields were delivered this week, so should be back on one of the lines in the not too distant future.

Thats to bad, but not neccesarily a bad thing, That shows that the more people get exposed to actually playing it, the more learn what a great fun game it is!

#1128 2 years ago

Just a little musing, When you look at how far American has come, and how each game is so different and constantly improved, add the amount of love that went into getting Legends of Valhalla to market, a game that is not even theirs by initial design. The next game has to be absolutely stunning. If it is Sherlock than I cant imagine how amazing the them will be!

3 months later
#1254 2 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

As the Service Manager at JJP I was not involved in creating policy. One can imagine the level of stress involved in talking to people regarding issues that you could not help them with.
I was the original Service Manager at AP and helped create the environment in the service department that so many of you appreciate, I also ran production until I left.
Please don't assume you know what I did or didn't do.
Call me on my cell during business hours and ask me.
Looking forward to brighter days,
Barry Engler
For the record I left JJP.

I wish you the best of luck! Welcome back to AP! Such a GREAT company!

1 month later
#1299 2 years ago

Honestly at this point, and this goes for all the manufactures I would not blame any of them, and might be a smart move to say, due to all the current issues, supplies, parts, war, Covid etc. we are focusing this year on all the current games and on software updates to give everyone the best we can offer.

1 week later
#1314 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Not sure where the rumor of a wide body Houdini is coming from, regardless, while we had no plans to do wide body games when we first set up the factory, we fell it would be wise to keep our options open, so the lines, rotisseries and cabinet carts, were all designed to handle both standard and wide body machines. If you have been on a factory tour we usually point this out and if you look at photos of our factory, you will see how the rotisseries and carts are adjustable for width.

Smart thinking for the future!

4 weeks later
#1341 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I dunno..a sonic pin without a verticle loop? Blashphemy

Having flashbacks to the whole "Hot Wheels loop" debate, but agree!

2 months later
#1505 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Josh was the one very passionate about Sherlock Holmes so with him gone I'm not surprised to hear they have let that one go.

Josh brought a lot of passion to all his games. Just look at the mod he just made for Oktoberfest!. I believe his leaving will be felt for awhile.

#1523 1 year ago

Whatever it is, I think its an exciting time for AP and AP fans!

1 month later
#1595 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I was talking pinball to some friends the other day and someone in the crowd said that AP's next pinball game is going to be a space cowboy theme. I didn't get a chance to talk to them about where they heard that from but has anyone heard that?

Finishing Oursler's last game.

3 weeks later
#1669 1 year ago
Quoted from Craiger:

Galactic Tank Battle intrigues me. Fingers crossed for the reveal.
[quoted image]

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Galactic Tigers.

u_5aeaf457-190c-4583-9728-373fac18109c (resized).jpgu_5aeaf457-190c-4583-9728-373fac18109c (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1694 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

This is one hell of a sentence:
"Now the company has rejigged the line up by adding a new base Classic model and bumping the previous Deluxe (which sold out long ago) up to a Limited Deluxe, while the previous Classic now becomes the Deluxe."

Sorry AP, but this exactly the voice I heard when I read that.

220702184733-01-kamala-harris-essence-talk (resized).jpg220702184733-01-kamala-harris-essence-talk (resized).jpg
2 months later
#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Adding to the above, Spooky's ratings are coming with known licenses/commodities in large part - I don't think you can discount that.
The other thing Spooky has going for it is a very active staff in terms of interactions on Pinside. They're the little company that could, and it gives people the feel goods. They reply in threads and are generally amiable, and that likely makes people feel more invested in the company. AP used to have more of a presence, but it seems like they have gone quiet in recent months (doesn't help that Rosh is gone). It wouldn't surprise me at all if having that friendly face on the forums was a factor.

I think this may be a big part. AP started with a VERY active presence, and that has faded over the last year with the turn over. the most ACTIVE members are the ones who have left, but had poured their soul in to the first AP games. rosh and @Brennan were a big part of what was the face of AP. Rosh love for OF! was absolutely a factor in me purchasing OF! even with it being a grail theme.

2 months later
#2028 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:I have heard that AP is doing away with that strange head shape. Anyone have any info about that? reminds me a bit of the old Gottlieb premieres.

This was 7 months ago......
https://www.knapparcade.org/post/strong-demand-leads-american-pinball-to-build-legends-of-valhalla-classic
No it's this run that will be the final original run, after this run of Octoberfest Houdini and Hot Wheels, they will all have the same standard trim and legs, and the same uniform cabinet which means this is the last time you will see the wider head on Oktoberfest, as well as their unique powder coating colors, so they can save some money and get the machines out faster.
LOV has double the orders for the classic edition? So you're telling me it's already sold 1500 machines?
No wonder they're building a 3rd and 4th line, this is amazing news for American pinball, I'm glad LOV has

#2052 1 year ago
Quoted from spoke:

I doubt the head costs more just given the shape, heck, probably uses less wood. It seems since they hired David Fix the goal has been to get rid of the past, First they got rid of Joe Balcer, than Michael Grant, then Josh Kugler, then Dave Brennan and now they are changing the head design and I have to wonder if the monitor in the backglass is going away as well. I thought what they did Houdini with the monitor integrated into backglass with the stage/curtains/audience was really clever. Hot wheels also had an interesting integration, although at first I thought the off center thing would be weird, but strangely enough it really wasn't. Don't see how these changes make sense, given the main thing to complain about on their games were the theme choices and seems they are still not doing licensed themes. While subject to taste, the game play has been solid, with deep, fun rules, interesting layouts, cool lightshows and on Hot Wheels they finally seemed to get the animation stuff looking good. Seems they want to get rid of the things that made their games unique and creative and make like every other company -- less for more.

I have given this some considerable thought lately, Is America Pinball even really American Pinball now, other than in name? Those guys were the soul of the place, and frankly IMHO what made AP great.

5 months later
#2672 8 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

In case anyone wants to see what 'the most watched' TV shows have been (which might generate some ideas for licensed themes):
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls095964455/?sort=moviemeter,asc&st_dt=&mode=detail&page=1 (sorted by popularity)

best candidate from that list.

81030403 (resized).jpg81030403 (resized).jpg
#2678 8 months ago

Just returned from SFGE, really enjoyed GTF and Hot wheels after finally getting to play them. . I've played LOV, and Houdini and own OF!. There was only one of each at the show minus Houdini. They all got steady play all weekend, and this was despite them being placed in the back corner besides the juggernaut display that was Stern/ Marco. No real representation to showcase the games talk game play or features. I love AP and their line up, but was very disappointed for them and a lack luster showing. Stern pics for comparison. Even where the AP games were, their was more Stern logos in the backdrop from the distributer. I think more than game theme and licensing, its marketing and getting the games out more to be seen and played.

358120665_10219397907016715_6781054859284124139_n (resized).jpg358120665_10219397907016715_6781054859284124139_n (resized).jpg358122040_10219397845535178_8418233053928706540_n (resized).jpg358122040_10219397845535178_8418233053928706540_n (resized).jpg358127308_10219397907856736_9023830151021122437_n (resized).jpg358127308_10219397907856736_9023830151021122437_n (resized).jpg358128582_10219397907336723_7787141253706897935_n (resized).jpg358128582_10219397907336723_7787141253706897935_n (resized).jpg364174548_10219397790653806_6124473502565572613_n (resized).jpg364174548_10219397790653806_6124473502565572613_n (resized).jpg

#2681 8 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

At MGC this year I met Jack Danger showing off Foo, Ryan White representing CCr/Pulp, and Eric Meunier hung out while we played Godfather. I interacted and had great conversations with all three of them. The main API reps I saw about their booth were Ryan McQuaid and David Fix. Neither seemed approachable as they were either busy fixing things, driving the tank, or behind their divider banners out of the public eye. Oddly enough the only API discussion I had was with a former employee Josh Kugler. Dennis Nordman for being so passionate about his GTF tank was nowhere to be found.

Loosing Josh was a bad loss for them. When they rolled out OF! they were at SFGE that year, and very approachable and really showed the love that went into the game. Talked about all the features, had a break-out session etc. even took feedback for a code update with extra "adult" call outs for the game.. The recent changes sadly are not what made AP such a rising star. Even now I see more representation from the previous employees than the current ones. For sure though, Ferret Is totally carrying the banner and the best that AP has. Don't get me wrong Im an AP fan and LOV and Houdini are on my list, and I really enjoyed GTF even though I couldn't hear a darn thing at SFGE. as all the AP games where very low and drowned out.

#2684 8 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

It all starts at the top. From an outsiders perspective the power structure/leadership hierarchy seems disheveled. The buck stops with Fix and if he can’t steer the ship he needs to GTFo. It starts with a roadmap, clearly defined goals, delegation of responsibilities, well understood expectations, and follow up accountability. Right now I don’t know where API is headed and who is in charge of what. I’ve called a few times to get information relating to my OKT serial number, emailed about parts and ordering, and been met with silence. Only the receptionist answers but nobody past that seems to handle the customers directly. I’ve been given the direct number to the engineering group and left voicemails which have gone unreturned. It would be wonderful if API started with a who’s who on their website and offered an updated employee list with their titles. I don’t even know if the staff at API knows their actual job description. Lol. #HotMess.

Exactly. It was the complete opposite prior to.

#2699 8 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I don’t trust anyone with a neck beard or anyone who wears an Indiana Jones hat (without earning it)... David Fix is basically larping as a CEO. #ChangeMyMind

"Larping as CEO", ROFLMAO I'm totally stealing and using that line!!! (Full credit to you!)

#2710 8 months ago

I’ve been regularly following the two main GTF threads. They’ve both shifted to discussing the poor build quality of the game and AP’s lackluster effort to promote it. I wish someone from AP would come forward to address these issues and correct perceptions. Customer perceptions - if widespread- can make or break a company. I know Pinside isn’t the whole hobby, but it could be a canary in the coal mine as far as letting AP know how consumers are feeling about their company and their products. Come on AP! Turn this thing around!!!

When the Captain of the ship ignores the reports of Iceberg's, well at least the band kept playing "Nearer my God to Thee" as she slips beneath the waves.
Pray this isn't the case. I've been a steadfast supporter and fan, and ringing the bell of Icebergs ahead

3 weeks later
#2776 7 months ago

Hmmmm, I understand the Sherlock Holmes is dead, but whoever had that, could we see it revived elsewhere?

#2778 7 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

It's public domain so it's a possibility.

True, but I guess I miss spoke a bit. I meant I wonder if whatever work if any was done on a Sherlock Holmes we could see revived.

#2782 7 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I saw the virtual tour that was recorded for pinball expo last year. I couldn't get this comparison out of my head. I love you all at AP though. He-Man is going to be the game that skyrockets if there is good marketing.[quoted image]

Isn't that were they put the Ark??

#2859 7 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Mainstream titles can become dated after the hype dies off and don’t have the same staying power as a well thought out original idea. Avatar (huge box office didn’t translate to pin sales or coin drop). Transformers, same. Trendy ≠ Good. Original themes don’t go out of style as fast as pop culture trends. Anyone want Austin Powers or Starship Troopers? They don’t age well. Now how about Whitewater or Fish Tales?

Starship Troopers?
"Who Needs A Knife In A Nuke Fight?"

starship (resized).jpgstarship (resized).jpg
#2884 7 months ago
Quoted from LTG:Game wouldn't be the same without rosh 's enthusiasm in the game.
LTG : )

Quoted from punkin:

Sing it brother!

Preach to the back pews!

3 weeks later
#3028 6 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Can't AP just do Oktoberfest 2? I know everyone basically hates the theme, and it wouldn't sell... but just for me. With it actually being Oktoberfest at the moment, I'm playing this a lot and it's still SOOOO good.

Produce this guys game!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-my-first-homebrew-beerfest/page/2#post-7761252

Pinside_forum_7426147_3264982 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7426147_3264982 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#3239 5 months ago

I'll say it again. to bad they didn't follow through with Sherlock Holmes.

1 month later
#3404 4 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Sorry but Fix has not been good for American! And I love all my American games up to GTF which I have never played.

Agreed. I am a huge AP fan, OF! will never leave, I love the idea of GTF turret tracks and all, but its definitely thrown a track. The one chance I had to play to play at SFGE it was poorly represented, could not hear over the juggernaut Stern set up, and was down a lot. This thread is supposed to by hype for what's next, and sadly it has lost its way too. Time to get back on track! (pun intended)

41f0060390d53b38b3f061ad06f8cbc6 (resized).jpg41f0060390d53b38b3f061ad06f8cbc6 (resized).jpg
#3407 4 months ago

I agree that this thread is supposed to hype AP’s next game…and I should know. I started it. But it’s hard to hype what we don’t yet know is coming. It’s also hard to hype a theme we don’t care for. As I said earlier, Food Truck sounds like stupid theme, especially when you consider all the other cool unlicensed themes they could choose (Sherlock Holmes, Robin Hood - both of which they considered at one point). But if it is Food Truck I will give it serious and open minded consideration. Barry O was great, so I feel out of respect for him I should be open to it. That being said…Sherlock Holmes…c’mon AP! I’d put it next to my Houdini and the duo would never leave my game room.

Totally! Time to get back on track was in reference to AP.

1 month later
#3474 3 months ago

OK AP, what is coming down the line next?
We just had Bugs, Texas Chainsaw and Jaws.
Need a little American Hype!

#3492 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sherlock Holmes was by far the one that had the most interest, and they just bailed on it. Shame.

I think that left with Rosh. I hope it gets made at some Point. Such a great theme potential

2 weeks later
#3629 85 days ago

I have no words.

#3650 85 days ago

AP,
We do not know all the facts, but I do know this .
You have a lot of great talent, some great games, and still great potential. Even Chrysler made a turn around bitd with new leadership. (Cue theme from Rocky.) You have a small but great fan base that although they may gripe and complain, it’s because we see what could be!
I still want some AP games, Houdini, LOV. And liked GTF. OF! Is still my favorite game ever.

#3790 82 days ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I love mine. I'd question the judgment of anyone who craps on Oktoberfest.

I second this, such a great game.
If Rosh would have gotten Sherlock I think it would have been amazing. Hope he gets to make it eventually.

#3896 79 days ago

Please don’t let it be Lumalegz free in all new games……

#3903 78 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Could be. Ferret has said that new code for Hot Wheels and OKT were in the works, could be showing off that too. It will be interesting to see who is streaming and who is on the channel from API.

Hoping for OF! code update
New membrane switch source (and better price)
New game tease

#3906 78 days ago
Quoted from spoke:

Two years ago they announced scorebit support but have yet to release any code, so they are likely, finally, pushing that out the door.

TBH I don't really care about Scorebit, or insider connect. I liked that Pinball was still physical and not net connected.
Guess i'm getting old...... Wait there is a thread for that too.

#3920 78 days ago

It’s time…. Fingers crossed

3 weeks later
1 week later
#4280 41 days ago

"Commemorating Barry's legacy, the royalties from 'Barry O's BBQ Challenge' will be directed to his estate, supporting his family and continuing his impactful contribution to the world of pinball."

Despite all the recent negativity, major props and respect to AP for this.
Well done American Pinball, well done.

#4288 41 days ago

Picked up on this Easter egg right away!
Can’t wait to see what other tributes to Barry are hiding in the game!

IMG_9061 (resized).jpegIMG_9061 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#4642 7 days ago

I have OF!, 1st NIB for me never leaving an plan on a Houdini next after my current resto project. Really like LOV and Hot Wheels, only played GTF at SFGE and was down almost whole time. I love AP. but admittedly would be hesitant for anything new after the recent tossed salad in personel. I will look for an earlier build Houdini when ready.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pyromedic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=Pyromedic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.