IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EaglePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2531 1 year ago

I'd think of it this way. If they've sold 2,000 of them to end user customers these then you'd think people would have been posting saying they're trying to find one to order but can't locate one. I haven't seen anyone posting something like that yet.

7 months later
#3308 5 months ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Can you clarify what you think the software issue was, and how you know it wasn't an electromechanical problem? We're certainly interested in resolving any software bugs. Thanks!

Last time I played at Enterrium (about 3 weeks ago), I started Ball 3. Played for a minute hitting several shots, then shot the ball into the Lab scoop. Game went into Bonus count ending my ball. After the bonus count the scoop kicked the ball out, but Ball 3 had been ended so no flipper action and game over.

On the game I played immediately before that one a second ball kicked into the shooter lane when it didn't seem like a multiball was going on. Then on the next ball when a multiball should have started it only left one ball in play.

Not sure if these are hardware (trough optos?) or software issues, but there's always something wonky on it every time I decide to give that game another chance and try it out again.

#3317 5 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Wasn't listening closely: did he say the problem was he didn't have games in boxes to deliver for those calls?

He said the calls are for the Deluxe model. But he said those aren’t going to be built until mid-next year. Said the have LE and SLE available now.

#3321 5 months ago

Which one is the deluxe again? Meaning analogous to Stern pro, premium, or LE.

Deluxe is the lowest tier model of the game.

#3324 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Deluxe is the lowest tier model of the game.

Follow up on my post above: I received a couple reminders from someone via PM that the marketing for GTF also showed a Signature model. So that could get built at some point and it would be a lower model than the deluxe. My mistake. I didn’t recall the possible existence of the Signature model. Please everyone forgive me. Happy Friday!

1 month later
#3523 3 months ago

Listening to Fix interview now. If anyone else has and can explain his answer about why they haven't been doing licensed games that makes sense in the world where every other company bigger and smaller does, please let me know.
Regarding GTF sales, he's says they've got them. Especially in Germany. Germans are gaga for GTF apparently.

David Hasselhoff was apparently very popular there also.

1 week later
#3572 3 months ago

I'm interviews, Fix says the reason things have changed is because the culture was all wrong at AP when he arrived. Per Fix, he had to start more or less from scratch to create a new company and teach staff how to have a good workplace culture.

Lol. This post instantly reminded me of the GTF team member at TPF calling a co-worker a dick on a hot mic.

1 week later
#3619 3 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Anyone want their own pinball company? Comes with 1 David Fix, 32 3d printers, and 367 sets of tank treads.
https://www.knapparcade.org/post/aunt-ron-is-looking-for-a-buyer-for-american-pinball

Seems like someone who wants to run a pinball company would be better off going their own way to start a new one like Barrels of Fun did instead of paying for AP. I can’t see there being much additional value to pay for in the AP brand and catalog of past AP games (or for any games in development).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EaglePin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=EaglePin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.