IMG_1667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1577 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
Untitled_Artwork (resized).jpeg
6b38275c1350a9d4 (resized).jpeg
7316D752-5A5C-4581-BA1C-E56BCA4517F9 (resized).jpeg
6E5ABBEB-9834-406A-A5ED-98B6360DEEEA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dwboca.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1648 1 year ago

Galactic tank Force, or GTFO looks/ sounds like a throwback to great themes. The licensed games are a big draw, but I always feel like things are missing due to licensing constraints. Possibilities are endless with unlicensed games.

#1650 1 year ago

I can't wait to be able to play me some GTFO. See if it lives up to the hype in my head

#1663 1 year ago
Quoted from Docpinball:

Hello American Pinball Friends!!
American Pinball will have a seminar Thursday October 20th at 7:15PM CST at Pinball EXPO. You are all welcome to come and hear what's happening at American Pinball. See you there.
Cheers
David Fix
EVP American Pinball

Dang!
So much happening on Thursday.
I won't be able to get there till Friday.
I miss so much....

1 week later
#1678 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Triple Drain Podcast guy talked about how bad he wants a GTF lunchbox. Now I want one too! API, you made steins to go with Oktoberfest, will you make Galactic Tank Force lunchboxes a reality please?!
Convo starts at 57:50
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pinball-network/id1497645647?i=1000581569478

That was a great conversation, like 3 friends smoking weed and trying to figure out the mysteries of the universe.

2 months later
#1824 1 year ago

I'm still waiting on some pics of GTFo. Which was the supposed next game from them. The collab with riot on valhalla made for a great game. So with that possible collaboration, I would be interested in the theme. I'm not going to hold my breath that its gonna happen in the next 3yrs or so...

#1855 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Don't think production capacity is the problem. David Fix days they have three lines. Machines to produce is the issue.

If they have 3 lines they should have finished LoV limited deluxe and classic. None have been seen on the marketplaces, and have their next game out.

1 month later
#1923 1 year ago

I'm losing faith that AP is doing anything. Tough to get replies on emails about game issues. Itll be interesting if they bring anything new to TPF.

3 weeks later
#1949 1 year ago

Galactic Tank FOrce
It can be Gtfo if you see it as GTFO.

#1977 1 year ago

Well shit! Tpf here we come!

#2020 1 year ago

I'm interested in seeing wether or not galactic tank force is the actual name for this game and not the "code name".
No hate from me. Just an honest Ponder.
Can't wait to get some flips in on it and TPF

1 week later
#2188 1 year ago

GTFo, GTFo, GTFo!!!

1 week later
#2301 1 year ago

GTFo! Anyone want to make a wager that American shows up at Louisville expo with a couple machines to play?? GTFo!

4 months later
#2721 8 months ago

I got to play GTF over the weekend.
It was a lot of fun. I played 5 or 6 games. Its a tad weird, but shots are smoother than other American games. I'm hoping that they can get their stuff together and get some out so people can actually play them. Of all the games I was able to play, I went back to this one most

#2723 8 months ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

It’s good to hear that. I haven’t played one, and I don’t know when I’ll ever get a chance to because none of the locations near me intend to buy one. I enjoy hearing about people liking the game. It seems all we’ve been hearing are complaints about GTF. In large part, I buy based on theme. This isn’t a theme for me, but I hope they’re able to sell a decent amount of them.

I don't know if I would buy one, but I'd like to rent/borrow it for 3-4 months.
Played much better than when I got some flips at TPF. One in our group got far in the game, apparently there are twerking cows. Never thought I'd see that in life.

1 month later
#2911 7 months ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

This morning Knapp Arcade posted that AP has let the trademark for Galactic Tank Force lapse. I find that thoroughly mystifying since the game is still in production and they’re intending to start selling GTF merch like lunchboxes. Knapp speculated that it was an oversight by someone in administration. If so, it seems awfully unprofessional/irresponsible. Anyone have any insight into why they might have done that?

I read that as well. Its quite mystifying that they let this happen. I'm a fan of GTF and an owner of LOV. I would love to get a GTF,but can't in good conscious put a deposit on one of them, especially in light of this information. I had recent played it at pintastic and it reaffirmed how much I like playing it and the camp involved in the theme

2 weeks later
#3026 6 months ago

I just saw that American will be at Expo with the character actors from GTFo. Interesting

3 weeks later
#3168 6 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Retheming GTF as He-Man vs. the Galactic Tank Force no doubt. Both equally solid IPs. It's like when that Gangnam style guy did a version of the song with MC Hammer.

Opa, He-man style!

1 week later
#3248 6 months ago

Could be a hit. Especially if it spans eras. Kind of like a time machine.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

Now That’s What I Call Music - Pinball Edition
[quoted image]

4 weeks later
#3376 5 months ago

I own a LOV. My only issue was that the lower flippers got real hot after long play times. No problems since we installed pinmonk fans.

I'm in the market for a GTF but u wamt the lowest model, the DE perhaps.... I'm also waiting till I actually see them for sale not the deposit thru a distro

2 months later
#3775 86 days ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Don’t forget it was Fix who was solely responsible for making sure no sexy cleavage was shown either. Stated fact. The rational was to be “family friendly” yet somehow fudge packing and other sexually deviant humor makes the cut?
Pinball has had sexy figures in the most risqué poses since the dawn of time and this marketing master comes along and decides to change it? Live action and all we get is dirty old man humor…

Game has twerking cows in it. Truly camp would have some risqué females in it whether the main attraction or side show

#3776 86 days ago

I love the theme of GTF! It's preposterous. A bunch of things that could be taken to another level, that fell flat. The reveal at TPF was pretty good, mobile tank. The pricing levels are wacky. Sell 25-50 high level models at 12k. 250 middle level models at 9 k with ala carte upgrades available and base operator model at 6.5k unlimited numbers.
I was hoping to see more than a couple out in the wild. I had designs on owning one, but delay after delay and listen to what those who have them have convinced me to not. Especially now with rumor of eminent demise.
Oh well, at least I have a lunchbox

1 month later
#4194 52 days ago

Bbq pitmaster should have a smoke box attached to cabinet. Like the tank treads. Only this one is a smoke machine like for a rave or haunted house.

#4205 52 days ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Did they ever stream their current game?

No, last word was its coming up. Soon.....

#4236 48 days ago

I'm hoping BBQ is there as the placeholder name. Please.....

2 weeks later
#4519 29 days ago

Old school theme like cup head should channel a Ted Zale style. Zipper flippers, mushroom bumpers, bagatelle perhaps. Add in new things like a playfield screen that shows animations and gives directions. Keep it simple ala an em. Make it fast add a ball to keep you playing.but ultra modern bells and whistles

2 weeks later
#4623 15 days ago

Cactus jack-esque pinball. Made by the 2020 version of gottlieb premier

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 51.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dwboca.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-next-american-pinball?tu=Dwboca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.