IMG_3102.gif
IMG_3099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3189 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3279 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3280 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240521_132131_Brave (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
There are 4,921 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 99.
#4851 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

His "design" was barely a rough sketch. It took 3 other designers to add 2 minor changes to his design? Bowden said a lot of really cool stuff about Deeproot too. Doesn't mean any of it is anything more than lip service for his employer.

But you know more about the design process of this game than him, got it.

#4852 37 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

"Hey guys, this BBQ game we're building may get rethemed to something you may actually like! (although probably not). Also please buy this BBQ game that you don't like"
Fix needs to take the Gary stance. The game on the line is the best game ever. Buy now and no comment on future titles/plans.

This is due to a lack of experience as a company leader, which is the main overall problem with Fix. Seems like every time I read/watch him, the faux pas tumble out of his mouth effortlessly, with apparently no awareness. I do not get why Aimtron hasn't replaced him.

#4853 37 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Fix also threw a lot of shade at Stern in that interview. I am not a fan of business leaders trying to prop up their company by putting other companies down. Just work hard to make your company better and let the results speak for themselves.

Agreed. It's just a bad look to throw shade on the industry leader that does everything that AP tries to do...better. And just dumb when you consider they likely use a lot of the same vendors and Stern can throw its weight around if they want. It's a small industry pool; don't piss in it.

Quoted from PinMonk:

This is due to a lack of experience as a company leader, which is the main overall problem with Fix. Seems like every time I read/watch him, the faux pas tumble out of his mouth effortlessly, with apparently no awareness. I do not get why Aimtron hasn't replaced him.

I guess because he's from the bubble hockey world which has been selling the same basic product since inception? He definitely does not get the hype/FOMO factor and why it's important for the company and factory lines.

Hell they just dumped Barry O onto the website one day...

#4854 37 days ago

Only listened to a few minutes, when someone sent me a link to a particular part about staffing that they were curious about. To say Fix is loose with the truth is a bit of an understatement, but I don't think that is news to anyone here.

Quoted from stubborngamer:

Since Stern tends to do this with layouts that weren't the best, that's probably the thinking. It probably has more to do with a game not selling well and needing to put the parts you made/ordered for it somewhere.
The fact he mentioned it now though, is odd. Just makes selling BBQ that much harder.

Quoted from Haymaker:

bbq can hardly be considered a Barry O game realistically

On occasions AP would be contacted by someone looking to do small run of games or someone looking to license us a theme that we knew would never sell huge. So, I had been pushing for awhile for us to do a basic layout that could easily be re-themed for private label opportunities and small runs of niche themes. When Fix came on board it was one of the only things he listened to me about. When Barry came on board shortly after, as a third designer, that is what he was asked to do. So this was not Barry doing a design he has been wanting to do, but a design he was asked to do. Shortly after Barry did the first CAD, he passed away and at that point Fix decided to make it Barrys BBQ (although not sure when the hot Rod stuff got introduced). I do have the original drawing, but have never looked to see what the team did to make it more of a Barry tribute, but don't think changed much. Does seem that by going down the road of a tribute game, they lost track a little bit of the longer term goal and made a game that will be harder to re-theme, but certainly still an opportunity.

I probably deserve a thin slice of grief for the meat on the display. Fix wanted to use a DMD display, but I crapped all over that given the amount of extra work it would take to implement (a new service mode, code to drive a DMD, etc.), as well as making it harder to re theme in the future. In getting Dennis and Steve on my side, I said "how do you do a BBQ game and not show succulent meat cooking on the grill" and then preceded to pull up stock footage examples on line to make my point. I learned after I had left that they did kill off the DMD idea, but I guess they took me a little too literally about stock footage for the meat.

#4855 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

bbq can hardly be considered a Barry O game realistically

If it's not fun, can it be considered a game all?

BBQWTF is not a fun layout to me.

#4856 37 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

Only listened to a few minutes, when someone sent me a link to a particular part about staffing that they were curious about. To say Fix is loose with the truth is a bit of an understatement, but I don't think that is news to anyone here.

On occasions AP would be contacted by someone looking to do small run of games or someone looking to license us a theme that we knew would never sell huge. So, I had been pushing for awhile for us to do a basic layout that could easily be re-themed for private label opportunities and small runs of niche themes. When Fix came on board it was one of the only things he listened to me about. When Barry came on board shortly after, as a third designer, that is what he was asked to do. So this was not Barry doing a design he has been wanting to do, but a design he was asked to do. Shortly after Barry did the first CAD, he passed away and at that point Fix decided to make it Barrys BBQ (although not sure when the hot Rod stuff got introduced). I do have the original drawing, but have never looked to see what the team did to make it more of a Barry tribute, but don't think changed much. Does seem that by going down the road of a tribute game, they lost track a little bit of the longer term goal and made a game that will be harder to re-theme, but certainly still an opportunity.
I probably deserve a thin slice of grief for the meat on the display. Fix wanted to use a DMD display, but I crapped all over that given the amount of extra work it would take to implement (a new service mode, code to drive a DMD, etc.), as well as making it harder to re theme in the future. In getting Dennis and Steve on my side, I said "how do you do a BBQ game and not show succulent meat cooking on the grill" and then preceded to pull up stock footage examples on line to make my point. I learned after I had left that they did kill off the DMD idea, but I guess they took me a little too literally about stock footage for the meat.

Curious what licensed themes approached AP and they turned away because AP thought they were duds

And interesting Fix wanted to do DMD (or I assume a LCD with a DMD filter). I think he’s right. I get the service menu would have to be redone to some degree. But the LCD is always one of the weakest points of AP games.

#4857 37 days ago

Was the intention to intentionally release a dud? Why can't you retheme a layout you already have? Fix claims he knew it wouldn't be a hit(I know, a comment to be ignored). This line of thinking confuses me.

#4858 37 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

Only listened to a few minutes, when someone sent me a link to a particular part about staffing that they were curious about. To say Fix is loose with the truth is a bit of an understatement, but I don't think that is news to anyone here.....

On occasions AP would be contacted by someone looking to do small run of games or someone looking to license us a theme that we knew would never sell huge. So, I had been pushing for awhile for us to do a basic layout that could easily be re-themed for private label opportunities and small runs of niche themes. When Fix came on board it was one of the only things he listened to me about. ...

Loose with the truth and not listening much to designers and developers - there you go. Sounds like they should probably heavily consider unfixing the Fix.

#4859 37 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

His "design" was barely a rough sketch. It took 3 other designers to add 2 minor changes to his design? Bowden said a lot of really cool stuff about Deeproot too. Doesn't mean any of it is anything more than lip service for his employer.

Just watch the Texas Pinball panel to see what was the actual progress until Barrys Ourslers passing.

#4860 37 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Just watch the Texas Pinball panel to see what was the actual progress until Barrys Ourslers passing.

Fair enough, my mistake then, but what was the point of Nordman, Bowden (??), and Ryan all having to jump aboard if the changes were so few? Maybe its answered in the TPF panel which I'm pretty sure I did watch at one point, but don't plan on firing up again any time soon.

Let me also be clear that I don't hate the "white label" game idea. I'm just not personally going to be interested in any games on this layout despite whatever theme they slap over the top of it, much as I'm not interested in any of the games that are on the Whoa Nelly layout. I think most potential buyers will tend to agree as well.

#4861 37 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:Curious what licensed themes approached AP and they turned away because AP thought they were duds
And interesting Fix wanted to do DMD (or I assume a LCD with a DMD filter). I think he’s right. I get the service menu would have to be redone to some degree. But the LCD is always one of the weakest points of AP games.

Not theme's turned away because they thought they were duds, more of along the lines of companies reaching out and wanting a small run of pins for promos like Porsche contracted Home Pin LOL or something like Domino's-Spooky or PBR Can Crusher, ect...

#4862 37 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Just work hard to make your company better and let the results speak for themselves.

IMG_3171.gifIMG_3171.gif

#4863 37 days ago

Few additional thoughts on the interview:

- If the cuphead game is as he describes (with lots of cool mechs and full collaboration with the creators) it could be really cool. I've never even played the game, but watched clips of other it just because I like the art style so much

- That said, it doesn't mean I think it will be a huge seller for them. Certainly better than recent efforts though

- You could easily grab quotes from this Fix interview with quotes from other recent interviews—including ones from the same podcast—and do Fix vs. Fix where he argues against and now for licensed themes:
- For example, in the last wave of interviews before this one, he was calling licenses dead money and saying one of the reasons to not do them is because of it being too hard and restrictive to work with the IP owner - in this one, he's saying he came in wanting to do licenses from day one and is over the moon about how amazing it is to work with the next IP owner and why that will result in an incredible game
- And even within this interview, at the top he said a couple/few times that AP is not involved in the IPO, that that IPO is just of the India business, and that whatever happens there wouldn't have an impact on AP. The interviewers followed up on this a couple-few times, and later in the interview he is saying he thinks it's unlikely to have an impact.

- Fix remains way too stuck in the past. I recall the first ten minutes being him talking about how they make decisions at AP based on things the 90s. Picking themes. Not going with licenses. Appealing to consumers. Hiring talent. Etc. It's not the 90s, David

- The white label thing for BBQ feels half baked. But, if they are prepared for that, then if they're still calling hundreds of BBQ restaurants to try to sell them machines (side note: would have liked to hear how that is going), they should say for cost they'd be willing to insert the brand's name and logo into the LCD

- Given other on-the-record sales comments that have come from Fix before, I do not trust the new ones about containers of games going out to all of those European countries

Overall, much of it felt like listening in to one side of an uncomfortable performance review

#4864 36 days ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Overall, much of it felt like listening in to one side of an uncomfortable performance review

IMG_3190 (resized).jpegIMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
#4865 36 days ago

- Given other on-the-record sales comments that have come from Fix before, I do not trust the new ones about containers of games going out to all of those European countries

He does make it feel a bit like he's saying he has a girlfriend in another country, suuure you do.

Having said that the IPO should mean they are the only company that has to reveal sales numbers.

#4866 36 days ago

Few additional thoughts on the interview:
- If the cuphead game is as he describes (with lots of cool mechs and full collaboration with the creators) it could be really cool. I've never even played the game, but watched clips of other it just because I like the art style so much
- That said, it doesn't mean I think it will be a huge seller for them. Certainly better than recent efforts though
- You could easily grab quotes from this Fix interview with quotes from other recent interviews—including ones from the same podcast—and do Fix vs. Fix where he argues against and now for licensed themes:
- For example, in the last wave of interviews before this one, he was calling licenses dead money and saying one of the reasons to not do them is because of it being too hard and restrictive to work with the IP owner - in this one, he's saying he came in wanting to do licenses from day one and is over the moon about how amazing it is to work with the next IP owner and why that will result in an incredible game
- And even within this interview, at the top he said a couple/few times that AP is not involved in the IPO, that that IPO is just of the India business, and that whatever happens there wouldn't have an impact on AP. The interviewers followed up on this a couple-few times, and later in the interview he is saying he thinks it's unlikely to have an impact.
- Fix remains way too stuck in the past. I recall the first ten minutes being him talking about how they make decisions at AP based on things the 90s. Picking themes. Not going with licenses. Appealing to consumers. Hiring talent. Etc. It's not the 90s, David
- The white label thing for BBQ feels half baked. But, if they are prepared for that, then if they're still calling hundreds of BBQ restaurants to try to sell them machines (side note: would have liked to hear how that is going), they should say for cost they'd be willing to insert the brand's name and logo into the LCD

It's very possible that Fix has been doing what every company leader has had to do at one point or another, pulling the company line. Maybe he did want to do licenses and was told they couldn't afford it, so he spins that as "hey look, they're too restrictive and we're doing things like Williams did!". Now that they have some licenses he's spinning that as all the positives that come with it. Maybe he's just finally learning that non-licensed games don't sell anymore and spinning that. I'm not saying he's not full of crap a lot of times, just trying to play devil's advocate.

#4867 36 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:But you know more about the design process of this game than him, got it.

Yeah, he's got some ingrained issue with Fix and AP. It's well known at this point. And if YOU like the game, you're WRONG, bc he DESPISES it. Buy ninja game.

Dude just cannot fight bashing the game, Fix, or AP. BUY THE NINJA GAME THOUGH!!

#4868 36 days ago

So Fix commits once again to expansion parts to add a loop and such to Hot Wheels...... claiming it's already done.... and that they have two years left on the license.

Com'on man, if you were going to do it, you wouldn't wait years and years to release it. The next thing will be "oh we have the loop kit ready, but the license expired and we can't sell it".

What nonsense.

How about releasing an Alt-Art version of Oktoberfest that isn't ugly as sin? Or even better: Re-skin that game!!! Looks like a very nice game, but I don't want an ugly beer theme. Make it a pure amusement park game with new sculpts.... you don't need BBQ to be the re-skinable game, you have this one with decent mechs.

#4869 36 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yeah, he's got some ingrained issue with Fix and AP. It's well known at this point. And if YOU like the game, you're WRONG, bc he DESPISES it. Buy ninja game.
Dude just cannot fight bashing the game, Fix, or AP. BUY THE NINJA GAME THOUGH!!

Never once have I said to buy the ninja game. In fact I've said quite the opposite. We've gone over this countless times now. Sorry you're so blinded by rage you can't see whats in front of your face.

Worth noting that while I am far from a fan of Fix, I'm probably not even in the top 10 of guys here who constantly harp about how bad Dave Fix is. I do agree with them generally, but again, you've got the facts absolutely backwards because you're seething.

#4870 36 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Worth noting that while I am far from a fan of Fix, I'm probably not even in the top 10 of guys here who constantly harp about how bad Dave Fix is. I do agree with them generally, but again, you've got the facts absolutely backwards because you're seething.

IMG_3194.gifIMG_3194.gif
#4871 36 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sorry you're so blinded by rage you can't see whats in front of your face.

Ironic statement by you pal.

#4872 36 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Ironic statement by you pal.

I'm not mad about anything, I just like making fun of stupid stuff. Theres a major difference. Everyone knows this.

#4873 36 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

So Fix commits once again to expansion parts to add a loop and such to Hot Wheels...... claiming it's already done.... and that they have two years left on the license.
Com'on man, if you were going to do it, you wouldn't wait years and years to release it. The next thing will be "oh we have the loop kit ready, but the license expired and we can't sell it".
What nonsense.
How about releasing an Alt-Art version of Oktoberfest that isn't ugly as sin? Or even better: Re-skin that game!!! Looks like a very nice game, but I don't want an ugly beer theme. Make it a pure amusement park game with new sculpts.... you don't need BBQ to be the re-skinable game, you have this one with decent mechs.

Hot Wheels is pretty solid, why is he promising a ETB Jaws type of mod? I can understand why people would ask "where's the loop de loop?" but it's another thing for a manufacturer to crack and promise they'll post-release add it.

Oktoberfest would definitely be a perfect game to white label.

#4874 36 days ago

This makes no sense, why would AP be part of the prospectus if it was not part of the IPO? Once this is a publicly traded company, hard to see the board/shareholders wanting to hold on to something when it is losing money and is not part of their core business (did you see those revenue numbers?). If the Williams board could not justify staying in the pinball business, which I believe was profitable but just not as much as slots, hard to see Aimtron board/shareholders wanting to stay in it while losing money. Hard to believe anything that David Fix says.

I did not realize Aimtron was so big that they were in a position to do an IPO, but it certainly explains a few things.

#4875 36 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Maybe he did want to do licenses and was told they couldn't afford it

He literally said that in the Pinball News interview. I have absolutely no clue why people are picking just infos out of context (you're not meant).

He was told he couldn't get another license until the Hot Wheels license is paid off - wich was a problem with Covid hitting right with the launch of the game and at the same time propably the reason to minimize expenses, when there is no income.

So the reasoning for choosing the themes is as the others wrote. And yes, he says it himself, like Rosh wrote, that Barry O's BBQ Challenge was designed to be a white label game (but maybe got a bit to intricate ruleswise).

#4876 36 days ago

Fix just doesn’t have a straightforward, relaxed style of speaking like a George Gomez. He always has his salesman’s hat on which makes me question how much he’s spinning. For example, when they asked him in the interview if AP was at higher risk due to the IPO, he said there was little to no threat. That’s BS, any IPO entails lots of uncertainty and risk. He should have just said as much and that he was focused on giving the owners every reason to continue to trust in AP’s prospects. I question his business and manufacturing credentials to lead AP but have no reason to doubt he’s a good guy and fellow enthusiast who’s doing his very best. Just wish he’d listen better and be more forthright.

#4877 36 days ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I question his business and manufacturing credentials to lead AP but have no reason to doubt he’s a good guy and fellow enthusiast who’s doing his very best. Just wish he’d listen better and be more forthright.

IMG_3195.gifIMG_3195.gif
2 weeks later
#4878 20 days ago

SFGE is coming up fast, was looking at the list of games. Not one from AP. I believe this list list is game bringers, not makers and distributers. Marco and Stern always have a amazing set up. Noticeably near absent was @americanpinball. Hope they make a better showing than last year.

#4879 20 days ago
Quoted from Pyromedic:

Hope they make a better showing than last year.

They ought to make a show of force. They need as much visibility as they can get and some good PR.

#4880 20 days ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

They ought to make a show of force. They need as much visibility as they can get and some good PR.

Yea but It's BBQWTF that nobody wants and GTF which never works, or nobody cares, so why bother wasting $$$. Either way, they need to knock it out of the park if another pin is coming..

#4881 20 days ago

Hopefully these last 2 games won't discourage any other manufacturers from a future try at an original.

I still think an original catchy, game can be produced , and have descent sales, be fun etc.

#4882 20 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea but It's BBQWTF that nobody wants and GTF which never works, or nobody cares, so why bother wasting $$$. Either way, they need to knock it out of the park if another pin is coming..

I’ve yet to encounter a non working GTF at a show and it’s a really fun game ! It may not be for you but saying “ what’s the point “ of bringing a fun game to a show is an odd sentiment . The more games there the better !

#4883 20 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Hopefully these last 2 games won't discourage any other manufacturers from a future try at an original.
I still think an original catchy, game can be produced , and have descent sales, be fun etc.

Unfortunately, the other manufacturers don’t need to look to AP for discouragement, they have their own lackluster experiences. Why risk decent sales when a license will deliver safer, better sales. Even Multimorphic that made two fantastic, original themes, Heist and Final Resistance, seems to have left original themes in the rear view mirror. And Ninja Eclipse that looks pretty damn good is apparently struggling to sell 100 launch units - just like Riot failed with LOV. Hopefully AP gets it together and doesn’t completely forsake the strategy of carving out a niche with non-licensed themes.

#4884 17 days ago

All American Pinballs with the exception of Barry O's BBQ challenge are on sale thru July 12, 2024. We have most titles in stock. www.pinballtraders.com

4th of July Sale (resized).jpg4th of July Sale (resized).jpg
#4885 17 days ago
Quoted from PinballTraders:

All American Pinballs with the exception of Barry O's BBQ challenge are on sale thru July 12, 2024. We have most titles in stock. www.pinballtraders.com
[quoted image]

That’s not even LOV

#4886 16 days ago

Still using those VPin icons, eh?
Whoever's son got hired to do graphic design needs fired.

#4887 16 days ago

A WONDERFUL brand new trailer for HOUDINI...and its on sale! After you watch this trailer (edited by my friend Jeff Ohler of Arcade Hollywood), may make you rethink buying a Houdini!

#4888 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

A WONDERFUL brand new trailer for HOUDINI...and its on sale! After you watch this trailer (edited by my friend Jeff Ohler of Arcade Hollywood), may make you rethink buying a Houdini!

Even after watching that it is a solid no. In my opinion the game is beautiful but the scoring is super low and the shots are so tight and infuriating to hit half of them.

#4889 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Very nice, kinda surprised they made a new trailer. If you can't sell the new games, might as well try to sell the old games???

#4890 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Is that super jackpot at 1:09 in the trailer actually in the game?

And the "booyah" yell at :29?

#4891 16 days ago

Is that super jackpot at 1:09 in the trailer actually in the game?
And the "booyah" yell at :29?

I checked with Jeff, and the super jackpot and also the Booyah are programmed innto the game...he filmed this over a three week period, using new camera techniques! He is now working on the Barry O game...so another great trailer is headed your way!

#4892 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

I checked with Jeff, and the super jackpot and also the Booyah are programmed innto the game...he filmed this over a three week period, using new camera techniques! He is now working on the Barry O game...so another great trailer is headed your way!

He did a nice job, but tell him to iris down when he's photographing the entire illuminated pin in the dark at the end. In this one, the game art is blown out and the playfield is indistinct because he didn't.

#4893 16 days ago

So they are going to try to stay in business selling Houdini’s? What a joke. Guess 5 more go on the line. Why would you even buy a NIB one at this point, especially with used ones in the $5k range. Fix is worse than the Titanic captain.

#4894 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

I have been interested in getting a Houdini, and after seeing that trailer definitely moved the dial in the wrong direction. Never played one but from what many say it’s tighter than a well diggers ass as my old neighbor used to say.

#4895 16 days ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Thanks for the follow-up. Trailer looks good and so does the game. But to me, those callouts are quite out of place with the overall package.

#4896 16 days ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Even after watching that it is a solid no. In my opinion the game is beautiful but the scoring is super low and the shots are so tight and infuriating to hit half of them.

That people get turnedoff on a game because of the height of the score numbers is mind boggling to me.

#4897 16 days ago

Always wanted a Houdini.

I think $4,000 is my magic number though.

#4898 16 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Always wanted a Houdini.

Search the market for games at or under $4k. Houdini blows them away. It’s a $5-6K in my opinion.

#4899 16 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Always wanted a Houdini.

$4500 would definitely catch my attention.

#4900 16 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have been interested in getting a Houdini, and after seeing that trailer definitely moved the dial in the wrong direction. Never played one but from what many say it’s tighter than a well diggers ass as my old neighbor used to say.

There are only a couple tight shots (shot to the trunk, and milk can rejects unless modded). The left orbit is a super-loose shot, which isn't great, either.

But overall, I really like Houdini. I'd have it in again, no problem. Had some really fun magic-themed minigames, too. The card ring toss one was really inventive. Loved it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 10,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,495.99
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,399.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,921 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.