IMG_3102.gif
IMG_3099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3189 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3279 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3280 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240521_132131_Brave (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
There are 4,919 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 99.
#4601 3 months ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Just saw a GTF listed on Facebook Marketplace for $6500… That’s JPP depreciation territory.

Yep, that’s why I will wait for used EJ prices and will not buy NIB again.

#4602 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Time for a meeting with the Bob’s
[quoted image]

Clearly they saw Fix as management material back in the day.

#4603 3 months ago

OMG. These germans turned a pinball machine into a grill like AP turned GTF into a tank!

#4604 3 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

That said, Cuphead has sold over 4 million copies

Oh wow impressive. That makes it, what, the 900th best selling game of all time? Totally makes sense to make these after the other 899. Or at least after making half of the dozens of games that have sold 20+ mil copies.
Knowing David fix, he had someone go down the list of all 900 of those games and this was the first he could license for free..

Quoted from Ballderdash:

. As I’ve said before, many of us are fans of theirs; we’re in their corner.

Which current AP employee, who is not a contractor working for multiple shops, and who has released a pinball game are you a fan of in the sense that you think they've been important to the release a great game? Or do you just like the logo/branding?

I know people were fans of the old AP. Different company.

#4605 3 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Which current AP employee, who is not a contractor working for multiple shops, and who has released a pinball game are you a fan of in the sense that you think they've been important to the release a great game? Or do you just like the logo/branding?

Good point. I like the look of their cabinets and the quality of their playfields. I respect the fact they take chances with themes that others won’t. I had appreciated their pricing and value compared to the rest of the industry. Games came from the factory with shaker, magic glass, art blades, quality speakers, powder coated legs and armor. Their rulesets were unique, they used fresh layouts and interesting mechs. The RGB light shows from the multi LED saturated inserts were ahead of the pack. Currently they’re the only company including a type of pinstadium and even that was innovative so the playfield can be lifted without removing. There are a number of things going right with AP but at the same time they can’t seem to get out of their own way. To your point the leadership and team has changed since they earned the reputation I associate with them. That is why I suggested they are on borrowed time. There are just too many choices in the market now to have flops and burn bridges with customers. AP must be competitive with quality, price, support, or theme to capture our attention and retain our business.
-
There’s a missing piece in AP’s equation and I’m not sure what it is. Better PR (ex: Wednesday stream quality) is one of them. A true “face of the company” ambassador (not Fix). Someone who has their finger on the pulse and can steer the company in the right direction. Someone with taste and an eye for detail. Someone that will scrutinize the product and ensure AP puts its best foot forward. Someone with integrity not puffery.

#4606 3 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

OMG. These germans turned a pinball machine into a grill like AP turned GTF into a tank!

Americans are so arrogant!! This whole time, we incorrectly assumed BBQWTF was targeting the American market. Clearly, this was built for the German bbq market! Well done AP, fooled us all!

#4607 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Good point. I like the look of their cabinets and the quality of their playfields. I respect the fact they take chances with themes that others won’t. I had appreciated their pricing and value compared to the rest of the industry. Games came from the factory with shaker, magic glass, art blades, quality speakers, powder coated legs and armor. Their rulesets were unique, they used fresh layouts and interesting mechs. The RGB light shows from the multi LED saturated inserts were ahead of the pack. Currently they’re the only company including a type of pinstadium and even that was innovative so the playfield can be lifted without removing. There are a number of things going right with AP but at the same time they can’t seem to get out of their own way. To your point the leadership and team has changed since they earned the reputation I associate with them. That is why I suggested they are on borrowed time. There are just too many choices in the market now to have flops and burn bridges with customers. AP must be competitive with quality, price, support, or theme to capture our attention and retain our business.
-
There’s a missing piece in AP’s equation and I’m not sure what it is. Better PR (ex: Wednesday stream quality) is one of them. A true “face of the company” ambassador (not Fix). Someone who has their finger on the pulse and can steer the company in the right direction. Someone with taste and an eye for detail. Someone that will scrutinize the product and ensure AP puts its best foot forward. Someone with integrity not puffery.

Exactly - since Fix came on board its been downhill.

I was a big fan of AP. Bought 3 games new from them in the past, but I don't think I'd take a chance buying a game from them now. They have lost good staff, and the last couple titles and/or execution are head scratchers. Mr. Fix has a carnival barker quality to him and I don't think that helps the situation and I wonder what goes on at AP behind the scenes and what the environment really is. Something doesn't seem right to me and erodes my confidence in buying AP titles now. There needs to be a clear visible change to restore what I felt about AP in the past. I get a queasy feeling about them now. Hope they can turn it around, seems to be going the wrong way from my view as a customer on the outside trying to look in.

#4608 3 months ago

I said after GTF's release that the problems with the lack of care they gave to that game(and how defensive they got) doesn't just affect the sales of that game it erodes the confidence of the consumer that they can actually put out a quality product.

After BBQ, I don't know where they go from here. They've completely lost consumer confidence.

#4609 3 months ago

Honestly, while I'd love to see a Cuphead pin I really don't understand how they'd possibly turn a profit on that game. Would be very low sales and I'd think they would use their precious factory line time/space for pins they can crank out to many more customers.

Anyways, Cuphead is just a rumor.

#4610 3 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Oh wow impressive. That makes it, what, the 900th best selling game of all time? Totally makes sense to make these after the other 899. Or at least after making half of the dozens of games that have sold 20+ mil copies.
Knowing David fix, he had someone go down the list of all 900 of those games and this was the first he could license for free..

Quoted from Sorokyl:

The rumor about Cuphead is that its part of the American Pinball challenge award going to a Homebrewer who made a Cuphead pin and entered it into expo 2022. So your guess that someone went down the line of top games (an idea you pulled out of your butt) and found Cuphead as 900th most popular (which you also pulled out of your butt) which is also a free license (also pulled out of your butt) is just not helpful at all to anyone in the forum.

#4611 3 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

The rumor about Cuphead is that its part of the American Pinball challenge award going to a Homebrewer who made a Cuphead pin and entered it into expo 2022. So your guess that someone went down the line of top games (an idea you pulled out of your butt) and found Cuphead as 900th most popular (which you also pulled out of your butt) which is also a free license (also pulled out of your butt) is just not helpful at all to anyone in the forum.

It’s not that game. If anything Fix saw people responded well to that theme and went from there. But I’m guessing it was just a cheapish video game license because Ryan was interested in a video game license (since A.P. screwed up getting Sonic)

It at least did have a popular Netflix show to use for LCD animations. Of course Netflix also made a successful Castlevania tv show…

#4612 3 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Bought 3 games new from them in the past, but I don't think I'd take a chance buying a game from them now.

I get what you’re saying, and I can’t disagree. Just curious…do you still have those 3 games? And which ones were they?

#4613 3 months ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I get what you’re saying, and I can’t disagree. Just curious…do you still have those 3 games? And which ones were they?

I sold all 3 over time to people I know in my local league so I can still play the machines. Houdini, Oktoberfest and Hot Wheels. I liked all the games. Houdini and Hot Wheels more so than Oktoberfest. I actually owned Houdini two times. Each game was sold to make room for other pins at the time. They were good games.

I am one of the AP buyers that would have liked to see a Sherlock Holmes produced. I would have been interested in that too.

Point is, I'd have reservations about buying a new AP pin now. The company has seemed to change and not for the better. Still a few good folks there, but they lost some really good people too and I think the direction as a whole has seemed to have changed. Trajectory used to be up, now it appears down to me. I don't know what has happened, but curiously the timing or insertion since Mr. Fix's arrival seems to coincide with a turn that appears is not for the better. My impression is they brought him in to make the company better - I don't think that has happened. And every time the guy speaks there is something that rubs me the wrong way or gives me a less than genuine vibe.

#4614 3 months ago

I sure hope Mukesh or someone over at Aimtron is listening to this thread. https://aimtron.com/about-us/

IMG_1573 (resized).jpegIMG_1573 (resized).jpeg
#4615 3 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

gives me a less than genuine vibe.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

Someone with integrity not puffery.

IMG_1577 (resized).jpegIMG_1577 (resized).jpeg

IMG_1575 (resized).jpegIMG_1575 (resized).jpeg

#4616 3 months ago

I don’t much care what American pinball is cooking up unless they are doing Cuphead. Cuphead is a dream theme for me and I believe it would make an awesome pin. That game is absolutely amazing.

#4617 3 months ago

I too am very interested in Cuphead! Just hope the playfield art quality is on the level of GTF.

#4618 3 months ago

Well they did say a while back they have known IPs in the pipeline. They really need a stellar release. GTF wasn’t so hot now BBQ will be worse. I’d be surprised if they sell 100 machines. It’s like they refuse to cut off a toe to save the foot. They do need some hits of I can see them going the way of the dodo

#4619 3 months ago

Its going to be licensed, and its a music pin !

The Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love Edition

#4620 3 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Its going to be licensed, and its a music pin !
The Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love Edition

The companion to Elton John and ABBA.

#4621 3 months ago

They’ll make up their own band and make a music pin out of that

#4622 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Guitar hero like game, except with royalty free music.

#4623 3 months ago

Cactus jack-esque pinball. Made by the 2020 version of gottlieb premier

#4624 3 months ago

Not all "popular" themes are going to save pinball.

Why are stuck in this mindset. 2024 let it go. TWD was supposed to bring in New people, It's a flop. By this logic we should be swimming in players but we arnt.

Let's talk about this hobby for a sec.

Elwin could drop a fan layout and a theme and you ask how much because you have your heads stuck up so far Elwin can't do wrong.

Don't deny it. As long It's a paid theme you people will start throwing excuses left and right for poor effort and sometimes quality.

The sense of entitlement on this website. News flash your not the only ones in the room and you insist on being the end all be all of pinball.

You guys talk a big game about sticking it to the man but the next theme comes out and is sunshine and lollipops at least have the decency to stick to your guns but credibility can be bought at the price of a theme.

At the end of the day it's a toy. Are you people seriously loosing your minds over this, the machine looks nice, the graphics are ok and the play looks decent.

But ok it's not sophisticated enough for your high tastes. If you just buy on theme alone you deserve to be called a a simpleton.

Get your head out the idea that a pin needs to be about a half dead band or some movie

#4625 3 months ago
Quoted from Bmad21:

Not all "popular" themes are going to save pinball.
Why are stuck in this mindset. 2024 let it go. TWD was supposed to bring in New people, It's a flop. By this logic we should be swimming in players but we arnt.
Let's talk about this hobby for a sec.
Elwin could drop a fan layout and a theme and you ask how much because you have your heads stuck up so far Elwin can't do wrong.
Don't deny it. As long It's a paid theme you people will start throwing excuses left and right for poor effort and sometimes quality.
The sense of entitlement on this website. News flash your not the only ones in the room and you insist on being the end all be all of pinball.
You guys talk a big game about sticking it to the man but the next theme comes out and is sunshine and lollipops at least have the decency to stick to your guns but credibility can be bought at the price of a theme.
At the end of the day it's a toy. Are you people seriously loosing your minds over this, the machine looks nice, the graphics are ok and the play looks decent.
But ok it's not sophisticated enough for your high tastes. If you just buy on theme alone you deserve to be called a a simpleton.
Get your head out the idea that a pin needs to be about a half dead band or some movie

Pretty strong words here.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but theme is a big part of my pinball preference. And I’m far from being a “simpleton”. If I enjoy a half-dead band or a movie, I don’t care about how long ago they were popular. I’ll be interested in the pin. But…yes…I’ll still need to play it, get a feel for the shots, the layout, the code, the build quality, etc. before deciding to buy it. That’s where the designer comes in. Elwin, Richie, etc. have a proven track record of being able to deliver the pins we love. But the designer isn’t the end all…example: Nordman’s GTF.

And on the subject of theme, I personally don’t care if it’s an IP or original theme so long as I like it. For example, I bought (and love) my LOV because I’m really into Vikings. The same goes for Houdini. On the flip side of that, though, I recognize that it’s a lot more difficult to get people excited about a non-licensed theme mainly because it lacks familiarity and something for customers to identify with. That will never change. Therefore, IPs will always be more popular/better sellers than non-IPs. It’s the same logic that Hollywood uses. That’s why they put out so many sequels, reboots and comic book themes.

The bottom line is that we can complain all we want and bash people for not buying the pins we think they should be buying. But as you said, these are toys. This is a hobby. And it’s meant to be fun. If someone is excited about a Jaws pin and thinks Barry’s BBQ is stupid, who cares? The same goes in reverse. Who am I to criticize someone who wants to buy a BBQ pin? Anyway, let’s live and let live with people buying or getting excited about whatever pin.

That’s how I feel anyway.

#4626 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

There’s a missing piece in AP’s equation and I’m not sure what it is.

I am far from a pinball expert, but I don't think one needs to dig so deep or pull out a colorful Venn diagram. It is twofold: a unique ability to choose undesirable themes and a stubborn attitude toward licenses.

#4627 3 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I am far from a pinball expert, but I don't think one needs to dig so deep or pull out a colorful Venn diagram. It is twofold: a unique ability to choose undesirable themes and a stubborn attitude toward licenses.

Which brings it back to poor/missing leadership.

#4628 3 months ago

Guys in BBQ thread were talking next themes for AP. Thought I’d storyboard for them. Needed to be relatable and unlicensed. So I present to you Barbershop Bonanza! “Clipping & Flipping” soon!

IMG_1664 (resized).pngIMG_1664 (resized).pngIMG_1671 (resized).jpegIMG_1671 (resized).jpegIMG_1669 (resized).jpegIMG_1669 (resized).jpegIMG_1667 (resized).jpegIMG_1667 (resized).jpegIMG_1666 (resized).pngIMG_1666 (resized).pngIMG_1665 (resized).jpegIMG_1665 (resized).jpeg
#4629 3 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Guys in BBQ thread were talking next themes for AP. Thought I’d storyboard for them. Needed to be relatable and unlicensed. So I present to you Barbershop Bonanza! “Clipping & Flipping” soon!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Combine this with my other idea

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Barbershop Quartet: trimming beards and cutting rugs. Every game comes with David Fix approved mustache wax

#4630 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Combine this with my other idea

Barbershop Quartet: trimming beards and cutting rugs. Every game comes with David Fix approved mustache wax

lol. Your tagline…

IMG_1672.gifIMG_1672.gif
#4631 3 months ago

I owned Hot Wheels which had a couple issues and I finally sold it.

Now I have a GTF which has had multiple issues, all fixed by me...other than the ongoing code problems. It will be sold as soon as I get a delivery notice for my Labyrinth.

So to answer the thread's title...

THERE WILL BE NO NEXT AMERICAN PINBALL GAME FOR ME!

Robert

#4632 3 months ago

Next game will be Uncle Tommy’s Lemonade Stand

#4633 3 months ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I owned Hot Wheels which had a couple issues and I finally sold it.
Now I have a GTF which has had multiple issues, all fixed by me...other than the ongoing code problems. It will be sold as soon as I get a delivery notice for my Labyrinth.
So to answer the thread's title...
THERE WILL BE NO NEXT AMERICAN PINBALL GAME FOR ME!
Robert

On flip side my Legends of Valhalla has 12k plays and is going strong. Replaced some opto switches, but otherwise great. I’d definitely buy another if the theme and gameplay were right for me.

#4634 3 months ago

Wow I didn’t think anyone plays LOV more than me. Glad you enjoy it!

Quoted from shirkle:

On flip side my Legends of Valhalla has 12k plays and is going strong. Replaced some opto switches, but otherwise great. I’d definitely buy another if the theme and gameplay were right for me.

#4635 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Wow I didn’t think anyone plays LOV more than me. Glad you enjoy it!

It was on location a good portion of its life.

#4636 3 months ago

Don't wanna jinx it, but I've had a Houdini before, and currently own Oktoberfest and LoV and they have all been absolutely rock solid. All totally brilliant games too. Because I've been so impressed with those - no matter what the debacle surrounding GTF is, I'd definitely still like to own one at some point. Maybe I could trade my LoV or OF for it one day, we'll see.

I'd also love it if they did Cuphead I think it would make an awesome pin.

#4637 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Don't wanna jinx it, but I've had a Houdini before, and currently own Oktoberfest and LoV and they have all been absolutely rock solid. All totally brilliant games too. Because I've been so impressed with those - no matter what the debacle surrounding GTF is, I'd definitely still like to own one at some point. Maybe I could trade my LoV or OF for it one day, we'll see.

I agree. I bought my Houdini NIB in 2018, still have it and I’ve had zero problems with it. I bought my LOV second hand and have had zero problems with it as well. They’re great games, solidly built.

#4638 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Pop over and get your Houdini fix anytime…Love mine

#4639 3 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I believe a couple months ago Fix said the next two games are original themes. And the language he used suggested a sequel of sorts (presumably to Whitewater). But if Nordman is actually gone from AP (has that been confirmed), would they really still go with it?

Well the next two were GTF and BBQ hopefully the next one is a licensed IP. They really need a hit after the last two

#4640 3 months ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Well the next two were GTF and BBQ hopefully the next one is a licensed IP. They really need a hit after the last two

Fix said this on the LoserKid podcast back from December, after GTF was out but before BBQ. So that indicates that BBQ is the first. I want to say I've heard/read between podcasts and pinside that the next pin was also set to be an original theme as well with a "follow up" or "sequel" to an older pin being after that. Nordman being out, makes me personally think that the follow up game is probably out now. I heard the BOM didn't get approved as it was too costly. Then someone said that AP was potentially changing the release order on their next pin and flipping it to potentially have the next be a licensed theme they were cooking.

The trick is going to be, if AP does that... can that even get into production by late Fall 2024? Questionable. I like AP, I'd like to see them thrive. They absolutely need a banger for their next release. I don't think it has to be licensed, it could be an original theme but it would have to be a banger. I think if you were investing your own money here and not playing armchair pinball CEO, most people would highly recommend a licensed theme next.

I don't know the books at AP, but I have to imagine they need a hit. They need something to ingest cash into the company to pay down debt and afford payroll. Really excited to see what they do next.

#4641 3 months ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Fix said this on the LoserKid podcast back from December, after GTF was out but before BBQ. So that indicates that BBQ is the first. I want to say I've heard/read between podcasts and pinside that the next pin was also set to be an original theme as well with a "follow up" or "sequel" to an older pin being after that. Nordman being out, makes me personally think that the follow up game is probably out now. I heard the BOM didn't get approved as it was too costly. Then someone said that AP was potentially changing the release order on their next pin and flipping it to potentially have the next be a licensed theme they were cooking.
The trick is going to be, if AP does that... can that even get into production by late Fall 2024? Questionable. I like AP, I'd like to see them thrive. They absolutely need a banger for their next release. I don't think it has to be licensed, it could be an original theme but it would have to be a banger. I think if you were investing your own money here and not playing armchair pinball CEO, most people would highly recommend a licensed theme next.
I don't know the books at AP, but I have to imagine they need a hit. They need something to ingest cash into the company to pay down debt and afford payroll. Really excited to see what they do next.

I do agree with you on wanting them to do well. I did really enjoy Hot wheels from them even though it kind of gets a bad wrap. I think in today’s market it’s really hard for an original theme since these games are getting so expensive most people can’t afford multiple games a year or even have the space. It’s not like the 90s anymore where you can just make a TOTAN, White Water, Fun House, Monster Bash. The theme will draw people
In as well as be an instant seller to those who have that as a dream theme

#4642 3 months ago

I have OF!, 1st NIB for me never leaving an plan on a Houdini next after my current resto project. Really like LOV and Hot Wheels, only played GTF at SFGE and was down almost whole time. I love AP. but admittedly would be hesitant for anything new after the recent tossed salad in personel. I will look for an earlier build Houdini when ready.

#4643 3 months ago

Cuphead is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye but the general consensus I always heard was "I bought it, played it, never went back to it". My son found out I owned it and really wanted to play it. He gave it a go for a solid hour and has zero interest ever playing it again.

I don't think a pinball machine with this license would convince a cuphead fan to buy it per se, a $7,000 game is a far cry from a $19.99 game.

BUT

The art style, character design and soundtrack from the theme are all winners. I think a pin will be a far better use of the assets than the game ever was.

#4644 3 months ago

Cuphead as a theme is all about the art style. So of course it makes perfect sense for a pinball because you're always looking at the screen while you play

#4645 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Cuphead as a theme is all about the art style. So of course it makes perfect sense for a pinball because you're always looking at the screen while you play

I don't know about you but I'm always looking at the playfield.

#4646 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

I don't know about you but I'm always looking at the playfield.

everyone knows pinball machines are for looking at, not playing

#4647 3 months ago

We're really at the point, where we are just happy for American Pinball to get a theme to save them from a horrid LCD presentation.

I mean Cuphead isn't that old of a game and hasn't even had a sequel yet.

And if they licensed the tv show, rather than the game, I'm not so sure what the Netflix show did is as appealing as what they pulled off in the game.

#4648 3 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

We're really at the point, where we are just happy for American Pinball to get a theme to save them from a horrid LCD presentation.
I mean Cuphead isn't that old of a game and hasn't even had a sequel yet.
And if they licensed the tv show, rather than the game, I'm not so sure what the Netflix show did is as appealing as what they pulled off in the game.

Cuphead might as well be an unlicensed theme. Pick something people know AP.

#4649 3 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Cuphead might as well be an unlicensed theme. Pick something people know AP.

I think the point of Cuphead is all the already-made animation that comes with it. AP doesn't have the ability to do professional animation, as is clearly in evidence. Rudimentary art and animation on the screen, only.

#4650 89 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Cuphead is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye but the general consensus I always heard was "I bought it, played it, never went back to it". My son found out I owned it and really wanted to play it. He gave it a go for a solid hour and has zero interest ever playing it again.
I don't think a pinball machine with this license would convince a cuphead fan to buy it per se, a $7,000 game is a far cry from a $19.99 game.
BUT
The art style, character design and soundtrack from the theme are all winners. I think a pin will be a far better use of the assets than the game ever was.

It's a very tough game, so can turn a lot of young players off. However, it's somewhat of an anomaly, because although my 2 kids really don't take to high difficulty games - for whatever reason they loved it. They also loved the Netflix show, possibly even more than the game.

I think a Cuphead fan might go for it. A pinball + Cuphead fan (ie, me) most definitely would, but that's obviously a much lower demographic.

I just keep thinking how amazing the artwork and the display/animations could be - and, as fun as they are, that's not something I would really rate highly on my AP games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,495.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
The Oc, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, NY
Machine - For Sale
Sparks, NV
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,995.00
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,995.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,919 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.