Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 86 days ago by gatordad
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2E0772B2-6EAB-4BFA-8668-2D8F45F5E5B4 (resized).png
148B9CE3-AE2D-467F-A624-7A99B777F7FE (resized).jpeg
9E6D39AA-32D2-405D-8F20-21A1B5A47B07 (resized).jpeg
image (1) (resized).png
B384022E-C55F-48FF-8363-270BC4C407B0 (resized).jpeg
8B26672C-2DDE-40F2-B0A1-49D1E2CF8424 (resized).jpeg
DE270A3E-D5BF-4FBF-94FE-6803E68CD33B (resized).jpeg
81CEB240-388F-4237-883E-4A0CF7F306C5 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191115-142144_YouTube (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
eew2 (resized).jpg

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 5 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

more horror pins!!

I agree. Love that theme. An Zombie or Alien them.

#152 5 months ago

I am really hoping American Pinball think about Tesla (NOT THE CAR) as a theme. Lots of great steam punk / electricity art and toys possible.

#153 5 months ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

I am really hoping American Pinball think about Tesla (NOT THE CAR) as a theme. Lots of great steam punk / electricity art and toys possible.

Edison vs Tesla! I'm afraid we are in the minority here. Maybe Marvel will make a movie about it.

#154 5 months ago

I thought Hot Wheels was coming ?

#155 5 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Rumors say either hot wheels or Sherlock Holmes or both because they are also developing another redemption game, so only one if them is a Pinball machine.

All rumors though, maybe something completely different. Reveal is scheduled for TPF which that is actually confirmed.

#156 5 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

I believe.....that is a joke that podcast guy fell for. Laughable, unlicensed theme, 100%.

#157 5 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I believe.....that is a joke that podcast guy fell for. Laughable, unlicensed theme, 100%.

His apparent credibility has been going down the tubes, so it wouldn’t surprise me. Guess that’s what happens when your “marketing” eventually gets exposed.

#158 5 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

His apparent credibility has been going down the tubes, so it wouldn’t surprise me. Guess that’s what happens when your “marketing” eventually gets exposed.

I removed it from my Podcast list, there is only so much of that I can listen to. Traffic on the drive to work is bad enough, don't need to add that.

#159 5 months ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I removed it from my Podcast list, there is only so much of that I can listen to. Traffic on the drive to work is bad enough, don't need to add that.

I did weeks ago and it has changed my life and attitude. Listening to hate and tyrants over and over again while at work would put me in a bad mood. Never looking back. Especially coming from a guy in a closet with a microphone who really doesn't have a say.

#160 5 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I did weeks ago and it has changed my life and attitude. Listening to hate and tyrants over and over again while at work would put me in a bad mood. Never looking back. Especially coming from a guy in a closet with a microphone who really doesn't have a say.

I hear ya, I was listening to anything that had pinball as a topic but I'm removing it now one by one. Last one was pinball nerds I think. There was a guy here who flipped 2 days after the rick and Morty sale his spot for a $1000 profit and got called out for it. Was then whinging on the podcast about it and him and the host congratulating each other for what great guys they are for 10 minutes donating a 100 bucks. Proceeded then to s*** on somebody elses sales thread. Decided I don't need to listen to that either anymore.

I think I'm down to like 3 or 4 now. At this rate nothing is going to be left in a month, lol.

#161 5 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Man, this is SO true. Listening To hateful talk -in general- just puts you in a bad mood. And we are inundated with it, on our phones, tv, radio. It is SO much better when you just turn it off.

2 months later
#162 87 days ago

HOT?

2E0772B2-6EAB-4BFA-8668-2D8F45F5E5B4 (resized).png
#163 87 days ago

So its not Tesla then, sigh.

#164 86 days ago

worst kept secret in all of pinball

I hope they knock it out of the park!!

Still have a bucket full somewhere...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside