You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Unwilling to doublecheck my spelling I have just called it the new Thor movie.

I'm excited. The poster looks spectacular. Hela is hot.

It's like the golden age of super hero movies.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

It looks like a combined storyline from the animated movies: Planet Hulk 2009 and Hulk versus Thor 2010.
Just a good Saturday afternoon popcorn flick.

#3 6 years ago

Very enjoyable. If you like superheroes you are in the right place.

I was worried that the marvel movies had become something I like less and less. But this one rocks.

It was a fastball special!

Without the xmen.

#4 6 years ago

#5 6 years ago

I saw Thor Ragnarok on Sunday i enjoyed the movie it was very fun and never lost my interest.

#6 6 years ago

A great show. Very well written. Plot is pretty normal..but very well executed! Loved it.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

It looks like a combined storyline from the animated movies: Planet Hulk 2009 and Hulk versus Thor 2010.
Just a good Saturday afternoon popcorn flick.

I know this is pedantic, but the storyline originated in you know.. comic books

The movie even acknowledged Walt Simonson, who wrote the original story, which was NOT ABOUT THOR IN THE FIRST PLACE! In the comics, it was Beta Ray Bill who ended up on Sakaar.

Interestingly, the cartoon "hulk and the agents of smash" is based on this storyline because the Hulk had a member of his team who was named Skaar, who was his son, born from a woman he met on Sakaar

#8 6 years ago

Second funniest Marvel movie ever, behind Deadpool. Very much worth seeing.

#9 6 years ago

Have not seen it been to busy at work. Weird my wife has taken the kids to see it like 3 times. Never knew she liked super hero movies that much.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-thor-movie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.