hulk LE.jpg
AT-12-10-Knock-Out-Ring-2c.jpg
Pinball Magazine special John Trudeau WrestleMania cover.png
themiz.jpg
image.jpg
UltimateWarrior.jpg
Wrestlemania_29_Stage.jpg
paigeauction.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lapsedgamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#396 9 years ago

Id play it

#604 9 years ago

Playfield looks pretty neat to me, I dig the money in the bank briefcase plastic/toy, nice touch.

edit: But I'll wait for the premium

Post edited by LapsedGamer: additional thought

#631 9 years ago

this pin is starting to look like The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

So the LE is going to have a different playfield entirely? Different artwork as well?
Has to. If the LE is going to be Retro you can't have the rock and john cena on the playfield like the pro pics.

Ms. Elizabeth sling plastics instead of the Bellas?

#696 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

But the "Legends" will probably have The Rock, Triple H, Steve Austin, and others after 1993. I couldn't careless about wrestling after that year unfortunatly. Only 400 and signed by Hulk, it would be hard to get ahold of one of those I'm guessing. Probably pushing $9k at that point.

The rock and hhh are already on the playfield of the pro.... so not sure why they would be on both. If its signed by the Hulkster, I'm guessing it will feature classic Hulkamania era wrestlers.

#705 9 years ago

So is that an inner orbit that goes around the pops? Can the ball drop into the pops from the exiting the ring at all? or does it always go down a wireform? Whats up with that extra wireform that ramps at the end, is that coming from the ring pin scoop?

#783 9 years ago

Its weird how one Bella twin got a boob job and the other didn't.

#789 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

This comment needs far more thumbs down than it has gotten. Probably because it is buried in a thread that is growing fast.
I have been to numerous wwe events.. many in Cleveland, Ohio. And a very large portion of the crowd is Hispanic and African-American. Maybe take a few minutes to get off your high horse and think before you say such ingnorant remarks.
I guess I'd rather be "white trash" and enjoy wrestling than have an attitude like yours.

Agreed, didn't he see Biggie on the cabinet art?

#830 9 years ago

The one thing I was never super stoked about on Jokerz! was the upper pf and waiting for the ball to dribble back down, this looks like quite an improvement here which some active ropes to work, could set up fun jackpots trying to keep balls in play on both playfields.

#893 9 years ago

Wrestling popularity is for the most part cyclical, of course like all media it has its die hard fans that are always there but the general public, especially the youth, comes back to it every few years and you see things that came from wrestling manifest in main stream culture, such as "the chop" from the Attitude Era or the "Yes" chant from the modern era. Its no more or less geeky than any other cult fandom media.

#1153 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Something new
» YouTube video

Oooo Referee Knockout Multiball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lapsedgamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-stern-game-is-wrestlemania?tu=lapsedgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.