hulk LE.jpg
AT-12-10-Knock-Out-Ring-2c.jpg
Pinball Magazine special John Trudeau WrestleMania cover.png
themiz.jpg
image.jpg
UltimateWarrior.jpg
Wrestlemania_29_Stage.jpg
paigeauction.png
There are 1,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 28.
#351 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

Someone please tell me that I can get get the hot naked man chest premium edition. Thanks.

John_Cena.jpg 13 KB

I feel so used

#352 9 years ago

IT IS A MUPPETS THEMED PIN !!!!!!!!

muppets-2.jpgmuppets-2.jpg

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

The Royal Rumble game seems to have gone through a minor resurgence and I don't see why this wouldn't be fun too. Props to Stern for at least thinking outside the box a bit when it comes to themes.

I played a Royal Rumble on location at the Nickel City Arcade in San Diego about a month ago.

#354 9 years ago

#355 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#356 9 years ago

I'm actually really keen on this, especially if there's a ROCK or HOGAN LE with a decent art package.

The PRO (if that's what it is) art looks awful.

#357 9 years ago

Wrestlemainia lorenzo Le

image-845.jpgimage-845.jpg

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

They Live!

I know this quote from memory and did not have to click the video. One of my favorite low budget bad actor movies ever!

#359 9 years ago

I feel cheated. This should have been Stern's first LCD screen game. Just think....

#361 9 years ago

is this pin real or a spoof?

#362 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

is this pin real or a spoof?

Both?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#364 9 years ago

Now if these guys are included in the sure to be forthcoming Premium Edition--Stern, you just may have a sale pending!

bush.jpgbush.jpg

#365 9 years ago

It doesn't matter what you think!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#366 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What happens when you thumbs down your wife's idea of an le.... for real.

20150104_221155.jpg 72 KB

Who said wrestling wasn't real action. Hahaha.

#367 9 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

HGH.jpg 21 KB

I don't hate this pin, I just think it is hilarious.

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

Yup. The top 100 of this site is hardly the bastion of what cool kids are into. Dogging wrestling fans in this environment comes off like throwing a group of like-minded friends under the bus to try and gain cool cred.
Hate to break it to everyone, but the cool kids of the world still think you're a dork. Your Space Wars, fantasy frolic, comic book spandex dudes, and senior citizen's garage band themes...at face value...are about as ridiculous as the muscle men fake fighting game.
So I'm just not sure who most of you are going to actually impress by dissing wrestling, while polishing your Lord of the Rings/Wizard of OZ/Star Trek/Spider-Man/Tron/Fill-in-blank?

...your mommas?

Uh. I think you miss the point. No one is trying to boost their ego by dissing wrestling, they're just saying they're genuinely uninterested in wrestling, and it seems like there's consensus on the topic on this forum.

If anyone is trying to knock others to boost their own ego I'd say it was you by the tone of your post.

#369 9 years ago

30th Anniversary LE

#370 9 years ago

Look pendejos

I think we have what folks refer to as "hand drawn art" on that PF

Or it's a magazine cut/pasted onto it

#371 9 years ago

like... look at those photos.
why the heck is Stern's new pin sitting on a driveway ?

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What happens when you thumbs down your wife's idea of an le.... for real.

20150104_221155.jpg 72 KB

which appendage is that?

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I don't know, it looks pretty legit ... well, not the driveway pic...but the others?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#376 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Yeah

Packing foam too

Wait a minute....

#378 9 years ago

AMH deposit 3 weeks ago FTW!

#379 9 years ago

I'm in for one!!! Oh wait stern games are 7500 now a days

#380 9 years ago

This is ummn surprising! I guess this is a title your going to HAVE to play before you buy. No worries about pre-order garbage!

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hmmm, the LE could have the likes of
Roddy Piper
Andre the Giant
Tito Santana
Ricky Steamboat
The junkyard Dog!
Red Rooster
Hillbilly Jim
Iron Sheik
King Kong Bundy
Dino Bravo
Redneck heaven

This pin will work if kids today look at the current line up like this list from when I was seven years old.

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I don't know, it looks pretty legit ...

Actually they bought out JJP and all Hobbit orders are now Wrestlemania orders.

#383 9 years ago

Ya know, this could turn out to be a fantastic marketing move by stern. They didn't have much success moving machines at Best Buy or Costco, but maybe Dollar General is the ...

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

This is ummn surprising! I guess this is a title your going to HAVE to play before you buy. No worries about pre-order garbage!

maybe Stern is going for a comedy pin?
could be freakin' hilarious...

#385 9 years ago

My kids say YES YES YES for this theme. We are excited to check it out. Could be a lot of fun.

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this guy ALWAYS knows what is up if you are all paying attention!!!

Seems he does always know what's up.

#387 9 years ago

So, when do we know if this is real? And since I'm new here...... How often are new pins released, and who besides Stern is doing it? Cheers!

#388 9 years ago

Whoever pulled the trigger on this should have pulled a different trigger first

#389 9 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

Uh. I think you miss the point. No one is trying to boost their ego by dissing wrestling, they're just saying they're genuinely uninterested in wrestling, and it seems like there's consensus on the topic on this forum.
If anyone is trying to knock others to boost their own ego I'd say it was you by the tone of your post.

Uh. No. A good number of people in this thread have made their intentions very clear by going beyond simply not liking the theme, and dissing fans. Are you sure you've been reading the correct thread?

Bringing others back down to Earth is not a boost. But thanks for the parting sanctimonious jab!

#390 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

which appendage is that?

Nothing inappropriate lol. It's my fat arm, attached to my fat body, which I am kind enough to keep out of the picture. Thankfully someone tilted it for you anyways.

#391 9 years ago

Time to start handing these out obviously

image-206.jpgimage-206.jpg
#392 9 years ago

It will probably have amazing code. It sure will need it. That will sure make all of TWD and ST owner happy

#393 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrestling fans won't buy a dozen of these pins! Nor do they play pinball (maybe a dozen or so)
Stern is a rounding error on how much money WWE makes, this could be a throw away marketing trinket for somebody at WWE.
Drop in the bucket.
This decision can't be aimed at pinball fans.

Stern still likes to claim the target market is operators, not home buyers. Considering WWE is a $500m/year franchise there should be plenty of people interested if operators decide to operate pins again.

#394 9 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

It will probably have amazing code. It sure will need it. That will sure make all of TWD and ST owner happy

I'll tell you what will probably happen: Wrestlemania, a crap theme, will have a kick ass layout that blows away the crappy layout of TWD, which is a kick ass theme.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

All i care is to see the pf and how it shoots.
Stern has not made a theme yet that i like and gameplay is what matters.

At least Trudeau is designing it, so you may like the gameplay, although I don't see any upper flippers on that playfield underside.

#396 9 years ago

Id play it

#397 9 years ago

Accepting trade in toward WWE. I have one confirmed order with another pending. All I can say is WOW.

#398 9 years ago

I'm already working on the first mod lol

image-436.jpgimage-436.jpg

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

will have a kick ass layout that blows away the crappy layout of TWD

Slow down there pads, TWD layout is great, its just not the standard Stern cookie cutter best seller.

Quoted from Baiter:

Stern still likes to claim the target market is operators, not home buyers. Considering WWE is a $500m/year franchise there should be plenty of people interested if operators decide to operate pins again.

That's what's puzzling to me. They really think this pin is going to be a location windfall for operators and get them operating again. That is total fantasy land if they think that.

I would definitely play it on location at a place like Flipper McGills. Maybe locations will sprout up all over the place because of WWE?

#400 9 years ago

Should look good at wall mart

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 26.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-stern-game-is-wrestlemania/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.