Topic Stats

• 1,378 posts
  • 403 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by actenium
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 133 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

wmpin2.jpg
wmpin.jpg
IMG_15639744195672.jpeg
IMG_15644309513117.jpeg
image.jpg
thunderlips.jpg
image-264.jpg
ramones_pinhead_color_human.jpg
hulk LE.jpg
AT-12-10-Knock-Out-Ring-2c.jpg
Pinball Magazine special John Trudeau WrestleMania cover.png
themiz.jpg
image.jpg
UltimateWarrior.jpg
Wrestlemania_29_Stage.jpg
paigeauction.png

There are 1378 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 28.
#701 4 years ago

Wow... hello Mr Opto boards there on the center of the game

#703 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And the crucifixion right above it. Or whatever that is. I don't know from rasslin'

#704 4 years ago

I am honestly super excited for this game just because I'm a huge wrestling mark, we'll see how it turns out but I'm super stoked.

#705 4 years ago

So is that an inner orbit that goes around the pops? Can the ball drop into the pops from the exiting the ring at all? or does it always go down a wireform? Whats up with that extra wireform that ramps at the end, is that coming from the ring pin scoop?

#706 4 years ago

Am I the only one who went from thinking it was a stupid idea and laughing my ass off to now thinking the layout looks super cool and I want one ...in just a few hours?

#707 4 years ago

Looks like an inventive layout.

Not sure why the mini green circuit boards by ring entrance haven't been hidden.

But very different to other games.

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yeah the exposed optos all over the game look like crap. I like the overall look of the design and shots. John T coming up with something unique.

Anyone know an actual release date? When will we be able to shoot it and see how it plays?

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from LapsedGamer:

So is that an inner orbit that goes around the pops? Can the ball drop into the pops from the exiting the ring at all? or does it always go down a wireform? Whats up with that extra wireform that ramps at the end, is that coming from the ring pin scoop?

It looks like there's a circular hole in the floor of the plastic where it can drop down from the ring to the pops.

#710 4 years ago

Interesting that's the same board they used in The Pin.

It boots Linux off an SD card and runs off a single Atmel ARM. It uses RJ-45 connectors to control solenoids and light sub-boards around the playfield.

Also has [non-populated] HDMI / VGA ports, probably for when they FINALLY take the leap to LCD.

#711 4 years ago

Wow, holy smokes. Might not be the best theme ever but that is a seriously promising pro, and the LE sounds like a blast with a spinner and being able to whack the ball off the wireform to god knows where.

Totally dig the minimalist ball return wireforms that are just two rails and not big chunky plastic ramps or 4-wire surrounds.

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Am I the only one who went from thinking it was a stupid idea and laughing my ass off to now thinking the layout looks super cool and I want one ...in just a few hours?

It shows just how much people get wound up in the theme vs the actual game. And frankly... validates Gary's belief on only doing licensed games.

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Interesting that's the same board they used in The Pin.
It boots Linux off an SD card and runs off a single Atmel ARM. It uses RJ-45 connectors to control solenoids and light sub-boards around the playfield.
Also has [non-populated] HDMI / VGA ports, probably for when they FINALLY take the leap to LCD.

are there more details out on the pin's electronics somewhere since it's already been in use for awhile?

#714 4 years ago

I like the open pop bumpers… maybe a bit too symmetric tho.

#715 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not my kind of theme for sure but I agree with many that this game will
Sterns next title: Tractor Pull pinball.

I think the next game will be Starsky and Hutch.

#716 4 years ago

Yep...looks like a fun game. Can they repackage it as Game of Thrones?

#717 4 years ago

At least its not called WWE Saves The Earth!!!!

#718 4 years ago

Here's what the other half is saying in regards to pinball. Scroll down to the comments, they're pretty funny:

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0105/588222/leaked-photo-from-ces-reveals-new-wwe-wrestlemania-pinball-game/

#719 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I think the next game will be Starsky and Hutch.

Huggy Bear Multiball!

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Just have to say, I was a skeptic at first glance of the picture, but this thing looks really cool. Metal ramps, very cool toy/s, upgraded board set, the pro looks amazing. Can't wait to put some plays on this one.
BTW. Cheers to the Lorenzo Edition

lorenzob.jpg 56 KB

Fuck I'm going to have to buy this game

#721 4 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolNeo:

Here's what the other half is saying in regards to pinball. Scroll down to the comments, they're pretty funny:
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0105/588222/leaked-photo-from-ces-reveals-new-wwe-wrestlemania-pinball-game/

Awesome.

#722 4 years ago

10393917_10152976572749244_1048752076052341701_n.jpgBest slingshot pics ever!!!

#723 4 years ago

MUST...RESIST...EPIC...TROLL....OPPORTUNITY..

DEAR GOD, IT'S *SO HARD*..

#724 4 years ago

Pinball community getting bashed by the wrestling community...ouch.

#725 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Everyone change their tune in 3...2...1...

lol

not sure why everyone is bashing this theme choice - frankly i think Stern has done worse before (Shrek?!)

the playfield layout looks interesting and the LE retro/classic wrestling angle has promise

#726 4 years ago

The first MUST do mod is change the ring rubbers to Red/White/Blue. That would look awesome.

#727 4 years ago

The ring slings remind me of The Shadow mini playfield. Looks like it will be fun.

#728 4 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

The first MUST do mod is change the ring rubbers to Red/White/Blue. That would look awesome.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

#729 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I believe they are using williams style and cycled flipper coils. This has been rumored for a while. NICE

Could be a result of now assembling Williams re-makes I'd imagine.

#730 4 years ago

Well the Spike platform will shave off some more weight off just in wiring, Caps, chips, PCB boards screw, metal backplates. So games will be about 25 pounds lighter? Excited about the platform, not so much so the game but who knows....either way people will jump up and down in line up in droves to get this game and then bitch about not having the proper code in about 3 months time.

#731 4 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

how about just red and white skip the blue!

#732 4 years ago

I always thought this looked like Gary Stern

NCM_0264.JPG
#733 4 years ago

Just to keep things in perspective, here are 2 of the comments from the few i even read on that wrestling site.

"Didn't know anyone other than The Fonz still played pinball machines."

"pinball community ??
well that's new"

#734 4 years ago

Looks good to me!!! - Ultimate warrior LE mod just released from Stern.
342559-i.jpg

#735 4 years ago

looks promising for future machines, back box is almost empty, the new lcd for the game of thrones is going to be great.

#736 4 years ago

Spinner goes were on the le? In the mini play field or In front where the ball falls out to the opto? Also the kick off wire ramp goes were?

Downside to hulk edition it's going to be yellow and red!!!! Ugh

#737 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

MUST...RESIST...EPIC...TROLL....OPPORTUNITY..
DEAR GOD, IT'S *SO HARD*..

HAH

there's a pinball community?

newsflash to those goons: every pinball game is the exact same regardless of what irrelevant crap they put on the design casing, so have fun
being mad about there being a wrestling themed machine you were never going
to pay five grand for in the first place.

if the company is still around there is probably a market for them. And even if it's only celebrity home arcades

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! We're all celebrities!

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

Just to keep things in perspective, here are 2 of the comments from the few i even read on that wrestling site.

And this one. lol-

"I really need to know more about the shady pinball community. Where are the pinball dirt sheets??"

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

Looks good to me!!! - Ultimate warrior LE mod just released from Stern.

342559-i.jpg 41 KB

not bad and only about $1000 more.

#740 4 years ago

I'm loving the layout. It's something totally different from Stern.

#741 4 years ago

NEWSFLASH!!!!! Wrestling Fans Have Computers

#742 4 years ago

Off to play in my celebrity arcade.

#743 4 years ago

I'm kind of surprised with all the WWE / WWF toys that have been made over the years that Stern wouldn't include something from the toy line. Seems like there have been thousands of licensed toys made. Maybe this is a good thing..

SDCC-2013-Mattel-WWE-044.jpg

#744 4 years ago

The new boardset is the most interesting part of this announcement. Looks like the P-ROC style of using RS-485 or CAN-BUS to separate stuff out is the way things are going.

Also, having the backbox illumination built into the main board is brilliant, literally!

I won't comment on the theme as it's not my taste but I'm liking the ring toy.

#745 4 years ago

I think this will be a very popular theme. But for me it is nothing I would even consider, regardless of the quality of play.

#746 4 years ago

I just want to know at this point:

Is the GI on the pro RGB, or not, and does it support fading FINALLY?

#747 4 years ago

If they release a "classic" with old wrestler/old school look or a Undertaker LE/Premium i buy one.
This its great theme and a fun looking layout!

#748 4 years ago

Still a wrestling fan and looking forward to seeing this, but I would've rathered a Legends of Wrestlemania theme more than most of the current roster. Looking forward to the callouts. Ohhh yeaaa!

#750 4 years ago

From a layout/BOM standpoint, this game looks sweet. I can't wait to play it! I don't care for the theme, but I am in this to play. If its all about artwork/theme, buy a posters instead.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Traverse City, MI
$ 279.95
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
There are 1378 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside