hulk LE.jpg
AT-12-10-Knock-Out-Ring-2c.jpg
Pinball Magazine special John Trudeau WrestleMania cover.png
themiz.jpg
image.jpg
UltimateWarrior.jpg
Wrestlemania_29_Stage.jpg
paigeauction.png
There are 1,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.
#1 9 years ago

A non-pinball friend at CES stumbled upon the new game without knowing it. Wrestlemania is coming! I'm not much of a wrestling fan, but I bet there's more wrestling fans in the country than Walking Dead fans. Seems like a good idea.

No more information, unfortunately, but I'm sure we'll have all we want tomorrow!

Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 8.04.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-04 at 8.04.42 PM.png

#2 9 years ago

Ugh

#3 9 years ago

That's an interesting mechanism at the back of the pf. Reminds me of Gottlieb's Knockout.

#4 9 years ago

Fail! Yay no new game needed!

#5 9 years ago

Yeah, probably shouldn't have left that backglass out in the open. Doh!

#6 9 years ago

Huh

#7 9 years ago

Looks like I can skip a new release this round

#8 9 years ago

More pics please

#9 9 years ago

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Wheres Jaws?

#10 9 years ago

Yep. I just saved a boatload of cash myself. I'm betting the big mech in the back is a bash toy.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Looks like I can skip a new release this round

Several of the rumors were making me think very hard on a NIB - looks like I skip it as well. I would liked the theme when I was 14.

#12 9 years ago

We'll have to wait on pics...that was the only one sent, and the room is now closed.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Several of the rumors were making me think very hard on a NIB - looks like I skip it as well. I would have liked the theme when I was 14.

#14 9 years ago

oh thank you thank you thank you.... $8K+ saved.
whew!!!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. I just saved a boatload of cash myself. I'm betting the big mech in the back is a bash toy.

I bet it's a wrestling ring

#16 9 years ago

That is too bad. i hope they read these threads to get a better idea on what people want. I know it is too early, but, I want a LE Star Wars. Hopefully they will do one right before the movie is released later this year.

#17 9 years ago

Is that a drop target bank in the middle?

#18 9 years ago

turd in the punchbowl

#19 9 years ago

I'm hoping this an elaborate photoshop ploy to throw the pinside community off track. I want a TronVE or LOTRVE please.

#20 9 years ago

It's funny that this is at CES, a non-pinball crowd. Which reaction do you think is more prevalent:

"Wow! I didn't know pinball was still a thing?"

or

"Wow! I didn't know Wrestlemania was still a thing?"

#21 9 years ago

Can any wrestling fans on here kindly explain why Stern would release this title now?

#22 9 years ago

Well that explains the codename "Dudes" I was told for the next title I was told when I toured. I thought maybe it was KISS since it's 4 guys. Either way I save 8k.

#23 9 years ago

I'm not even a Star Wars fan and I would have bought that over this.

#24 9 years ago

This is great news... The theme does nothing for me, save my money and continue to wait patiently for mmr le

#25 9 years ago

Cant believe this. Wrestle acting for kids.

Good luck with selling outside the usa. So many awesome themes all over the forum, and they come up with this?

#26 9 years ago

Well...following Stern's schedule, this leaves one more new title this year. Plus Whoa Nellie, plus the rumored LOTR VE, plus MMR production. I don't see how they could possibly push out more than that in one year. I'm getting bummed because now Game of Thrones isn't looking too good...let's hope that's the one Steve Richie has been working on for a while now.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Can any wrestling fans on here kindly explain why Stern would release this title now?

Wrestlemania is coming in March.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

I'm hoping this an elaborate photoshop ploy to throw the pinside community off track. I want a TronVE or LOTRVE please.

It looks like bad Photoshop.....but then again it could just be a blurry picture.

We'll find out soon.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Bulldog1008:

That is too bad. i hope they read these threads to get a better idea on what people want. I know it is too early, but, I want a LE Star Wars. Hopefully they will do one right before the movie is released later this year.

You have to wait a little longer for new Star Wars.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

I'm hoping this an elaborate photoshop ploy to throw the pinside community off track.

This!

#32 9 years ago

Press Release: Code will not be finished at launch and probably never will be.

#33 9 years ago

WOW, they dropped a deuce on this one!

Wrestling ring in the middle of the play field obviously by the shape of that mech.

#34 9 years ago

Not for me either, but I know a whole lot more people with the necessary disposable income who are Wrestling fans than are TWD or even pinball fans. Maybe this is an attempt by Stern to expand and attract new blood? Could be a good thing if they're willing to take chances.

#35 9 years ago

Loving the Stephanie and Vince McMahon art on the front of the cab, since you know, THEY are the stars of Wrestlemania...Oh boy...

#36 9 years ago

I'm not gonna judge it just by the theme. I hate NASCAR but loved the pin.

#37 9 years ago

NFW!! Can't Wait for the $3k HUOs!!

Can anyone identify the guys on the translite? I don't know any wrestlers newer than 1999

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Fail! Yay no new game needed!

Amen!

This is actually kind of a funny reaction from everyone. We're all just glad our money is safe for another pin.

#39 9 years ago

Good scoop - way to really break the story loose! Theme could be ok, can't wait to see topside.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I bet it's a wrestling ring

That's what I was thinking too. I'm no fan of wrestling, but if the PF is filled with magnificent and exciting gadgets, plus has great play, then maybe it won't be a dud.

#41 9 years ago

Worse than Mustang, and I didn't think that was possible!

#42 9 years ago

Whoever did the photoshop on this pic for wrestlemania , it's pretty good but it's fake imho. Guess we'll find out soon...

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Can anyone identify the guys on the translite? I don't know any wrestlers newer than 1999

Looks like Brock Lesnar on the left

#44 9 years ago

U can see it on cabinet too not photo shopped

#45 9 years ago

Somewhere, Jersey Jack is laughing...

#46 9 years ago

A couple of pics popped up on twitter - you can see the promo banner and side art. It looks like the focus is on the current era. Anyone want to read anything into the playfield conspicuously blocking the display?

wwe1.jpgwwe1.jpg wwe2.jpgwwe2.jpg
#47 9 years ago
Quoted from monty-:

Looks like Brock Lesnar on the left

I thought so to, but Lesnar is leaving after Mania. Surely they wouldn't put him in there?

#48 9 years ago

no way that's fake.
100% real.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

My guess would be the license was cheap and it is an affordable gamble. WWE is waning in popularity, the halcyon days of the Attitude era are long gone and they have competition again, something not seen since the Monday Night Wars with WCW. McMahon needs exposure and is willing to give it away on the cheap. WWE still has some pull with the 11-14 year old male audience but has lost most of its 'educated' adult audience.

Only a guess though...

#50 9 years ago

I heard wrestling was fake but I don't wanna believer it.

No China, no Roddy Piper or Capt. Lou Albano or Iron Sheik and I'm out.

(Is there a sarcasm emoticon?)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,378 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-stern-game-is-wrestlemania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.