(Topic ID: 285153)

The “New” Rottendog

By toddsvec

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_4b78ceb26cfc660fdc64553555b06515_2c7bca.width-704 (resized).png
    a3fc7a7d32dfd0691312bd023e393d7f74ca1cfe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ForceFlow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

So I guess now we're going to see the aftermarket board wars like the NVRAM module wars from a few years back?

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

I've been thinking about that. I think my business caught everyone off guard. People have their preferences, but I don't think it will be too big of a issue.
    K's arcade is also starting his own brand, but thats mainly for his buyers. He has amazing SEO optimization and gets premium prices for his products. He does about 1 WPC MPU a day, thats pretty good. $60k a year in just that board is amazing.
    My main advantage is that I am basically a boardhouse and will be able to get products done amazingly fast if I expand later this year. Rottondog's advantage is their multiple suppliers and the immense backlog of titles they can order and put out.

Personally, I like to see (honest) competition and product options.

SEO really isn't as difficult or mysterious as it seems. There's a short list of basic recommended practices to make your website more search-engine friendly, and several analysis tools you can use to help check your website with, but beyond that, there's diminishing returns on how deep into the dark SEO rabbit hole you can go, and it's at that point where things get complicated (but largely unnecessary).

2 months later
    #29 3 years ago
    Quoted from kimbleseven:

How does the Pascal Janin boards compare In quality to rottendog or other replacement boards?

I don't recall seeing any complaints. I've used several system 1 MPU boards and have been happy with them.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Most of the time its ok, I have a Playboy that was so loud I started installing buck booster filters.
    Went from being the most obnoxious pin I own to not knowing it was on.

[quoted image]

Do you have a link for that? I'd be interested to take a look at it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ForceFlow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-rottendog?tu=ForceFlow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.