(Topic ID: 175051)

The new KISS code is a HUGE improvement

By BigBangBack

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigBangBack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Cities still may not do much, but the new music is a million times better.

@ Flat Top Johnny's in Cambridge

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

What new music, did they add new songs to the latest update?

No, I just replaced a lot of the KISS music with other rock songs I enjoy more. This game rocks!

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Dude, 'Jump' over 'Deuce'?!? Blasphemy.

'Deuce' was replaced with ZZ Top 'Legs'
'Lick It Up' was replaced with Van Halen 'Jump'

This is a work in progress, and the goal is to have league/tournament winners decide what music should go in.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Kiss is a great game with a lot of flow and deep strategy. This title will go up in price once the code gets polished. I'm frustrated in how long this is taking for a code drop also but if your on the fence about getting one this is the time to pull the trigger!

I totally agree! Such a fun shooting game, and I really enjoy the different song modes. And with the last update, the shot and playfield multipliers add to the fun with huge scoring payoffs.

1 week later
#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

I'm VERY new to this but really want to know the answer to 1 question. How do you replace the music in this game? I am a huge fan of the original, "Real" band and am struggling with the idea of making a purchase. I just can't get past that the songs have been rerecorded. I might be more inclined to pull the trigger if I could upload the real recordings! Since thanks for a reply!

I'd suggest paying for the full Pinball Browser so you get all the features. Makes customizing so much easier and user friendly.

For this title, the software has 2 files for each song (normal and the instrumental). Switching music is as easy as uploading the song you want over the original KISS song (normal version). I left all the KISS instrumentals in, and I haven't heard them yet during game play.

I think it is so cool that the Pinball Browser allows you to turn these pins into playable jukeboxes/mixtapes. Have fun!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 22.50
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigBangBack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-new-kiss-code-is-a-huge-improvement?tu=BigBangBack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.