You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zero cross.JPG
IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2481.JPG
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I really enjoy working on pinball machines. With the help from people here I have a nice working Flight 2000. I’m now fixing up a Trident. I’ve rebuilt two rectifier boards. I’ve repaired a solenoid driver board (both the regulator side and the solenoid driver side.) I have even fixed a badly corroded lamp driver board.

But when it comes to the MPU reset section I can never get one to work. I’ve replaced sockets, IC’s, transistors, switching diodes, zener diodes, diodes, etc. Still no flicker and no flash.

Why is the reset section so mysterious? It seems to me it should be pretty cut and dried. If your reset don’t work check the voltage here, then check continuity here, if that checks out then check the voltage here, etc, etc. I admit there are a lot of components in the reset section but it shouldn’t be that complicated to diagnose.

I’ve looked at PinWiki, Flipperwinkel, and others but someone needs to write an article showing step by step how to diagnose a reset section.

Bob

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from oldschoolbob:

I really enjoy working on pinball machines. With the help from people here
But when it comes to the MPU reset section I can never get one to work. I’ve replaced sockets, IC’s, transistors, switching diodes, zener diodes, diodes, etc. Still no flicker and no flash.

Quite a bit going on actually.

Any acid damage on the board?
Does the LED stay lit at all or never lights up?
Was the 555 IC one of the chips you replaced?

Also after replacing any IC's did you ohm out all the traces to make sure they were going to where they should be? Best to check from the pin at the IC body. The board has thin pads/traces and it only takes one damage trace/pad to send it off into the dead zone.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Also after replacing any IC's did you ohm out all the traces to make sure they were going to where they should be? Best to check from the pin at the IC body. The board has thin pads/traces and it only takes one damage trace/pad to send it off into the dead zone.

Concur on this. Need to carefully check all your work....especially for shorts in those traces that run between the pins under the IC's. The oddest fix to the reset I ever experienced was a blown resistor up to the left of the reset section...not technically in the reset section but whatever...it was the culprit. With the exception of a heavily corroded board I have always been successful bringing them back to life... For what it's worth, at least to me, a lot easier than the Williams 3-7 boards.

#4 9 years ago

If you have a logic probe you can probe the RESET pin of the 6800 cpu @ power up. It should transition super quick, the back...IIRC it flashes LO then back to high.

If you suspect the reset section isn't working, you can jumper the RESET pin to ground (I believe it's actually NOT-RESET which means LO active) and see if it tries to boot then.

#5 9 years ago

You guys are very helpful. And I’ll check your suggestions tomorrow. It’s because of this kind of help that I got my first pinball machine running. And I really appreciate your input but you have missed the point of my rant.

I have been reading The Bally Pinball Repair Procedure Manual. It is helpful but it doesn’t go into reset circuit. What I’m saying is there could be a manual similar to this for just the reset. IE - check for 9 volts at U22 pin 42 – if yes, go to U13 pin 52 – if no, check trace from TP9 to Q7. Etc, etc.

I’m sure that you guys that repair these boards all the time must have a certain procedure that you use to check the circuit. I doubt you just shot gun a bunch of components and hope it works – (that’s my procedure, and it ain’t working)

Maybe if all you board gurus got together and made a step be step procedure for diagnosing a bad reset circuit it would really help us amateurs. Perhaps a PinWiki for just the reset circuit.

Don’t get me wrong, the help here on Pinside has been tremendous. I read every post concerning the MPU’s and I have a notebook full of notes that I use all the time. But sometimes I’m just not sure I’m going in the right direction.

Thanks

Bob

#6 9 years ago

On a bally board I just repaired, there was damage to the traces under the IC sockets--mostly at u19, though I'm not sure if it would be the same label on a stern board. That could be another possibility to look into.

#7 9 years ago

You guys are very helpful. And I’ll check your suggestions tomorrow. It’s because of this kind of help that I got my first pinball machine running. And I really appreciate your input but you have missed the point of my rant.
I have been reading The Bally Pinball Repair Procedure Manual. It is helpful but it doesn’t go into reset circuit. What I’m saying is there could be a manual similar to this for just the reset. IE - check for 9 volts at U22 pin 42 – if yes, go to U13 pin 52 – if no, check trace from TP9 to Q7. Etc, etc.
I’m sure that you guys that repair these boards all the time must have a certain procedure that you use to check the circuit. I doubt you just shot gun a bunch of components and hope it works – (that’s my procedure, and it ain’t working)
Maybe if all you board gurus got together and made a step be step procedure for diagnosing a bad reset circuit it would really help us amateurs. Perhaps a PinWiki for just the reset circuit.
Don’t get me wrong, the help here on Pinside has been tremendous. I read every post concerning the MPU’s and I have a notebook full of notes that I use all the time. But sometimes I’m just not sure I’m going in the right direction.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob,

There is detailed section in the 560-3 manual that talks about unlocking the CPU. It is "LED Continuously on" I think it is at least a full page of info.

#8 9 years ago

Yeah, but you eventually reach an impasse with the 560 if you don't have the AID test rigs. Even with them, I have gotten so frustrated with some MPUs I just put them aside. I may have to send them to you...but I'm gonna poke at them some more. I HATE it when a board kicks my butt.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

There is detailed section in the 560-3 manual that talks about unlocking the CPU. It is "LED Continuously on" I think it is at least a full page of info.

Thanks Andrew, That's exactly, what I'm looking for. It starts on the bottom of page 28. I didn't know it was in there. I haven't read the entire manual yet. Unfortunately my printer is not working so I'll have to make notes and run from my computer to the shop to do the testing.

Cody, I know how you feel. This is my second MPU - Andrew had to fix my first one. He does great work but I'd love to fix just one on my own.

Thanks guy, wish me luck.

Bob

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Quite a bit going on actually.
Any acid damage on the board?
Does the LED stay lit at all or never lights up?
Was the 555 IC one of the chips you replaced?

OP, hoping for answers to these questions.
Also take time to look over the work that you did so far you did replacing IC's for shorts and opens just as Freeplay40 and I had mentioned.

#11 9 years ago

There is a solution to being able to work on these MPUs.
1. Enlist in the Navy
2. Attend approx 2 yrs of navy Electronics schools
3. Work on Navy electronic gear for several years.
4. Now, you can fix bally MPUs, sometimes.

Seriously, getting a basic o'scope, and learning how to use it will greatly
improve your troubleshooting these boards.
A bench test rig won't hurt none either.

#12 9 years ago

Maniac, I'll try to answer some of your questions here but for more history and photos of this board here is another post I started a couple of months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trident-mpu-100-still-not-booting

The board had some corrosion but I've seen worse. I cleaned it up and repaired the damage.

The LED stays lit until I short pin 40 - 39. Then I get 6 flashes on the bench test.

I did not replace the 555 - but it looks pretty good.

I did ohm out the traces anyplace I worked on the board. I'm new to this and not that confident in my work. I did have a short under the J4 header but I fixed that now.

Please, when you have time, check my other post above.

Thanks you and everyone for all your help.

Bob

#13 9 years ago

Your MPU is probably fine. On a computer power supply it is somewhat normal to not get a standard reset. Some boards will crash after the flicker and scramble the CMOS ram too on a computer power supply. The timing must be different of when the 5v stabalizes.

Take your suspect MPU to the known working game you have. Only plug in j4 and see if it flashes 7 times. Doesn't matter stern or bally, j4 is the same. You can leave the rest of the connectors in place.

#14 9 years ago

Thanks Andrew, I'm sure you and all the others are correct that my power supply is holding me back. I'll try it tonight if I have time - got some yard work to do first.

For the future - could I use a computer power supply's 12 volt connected to a driver / regulator, then make a jumper cable to connect the MPU's J4 to that?

Thanks

Bob

#15 9 years ago

Depends.... you might be pushing what the 12v rail can handle on your power supply.

You could even get an entire transformer assembly and make a full bench test rig.

#16 9 years ago

The reset section of a Bally MPU is pretty simple. it uses a couple transistors and a couple diodes. It holds U9 pin 40 low for about 150 ms, and then it goes high. so if you power up a Bally MPU board, and U9 pin 40 is 5 volts, the reset section is working.

Board still doesn't book? you need some other stuff. Including a clock signal, IRQ, and valid address/data lines. Clock is easy to test for, so is the IRQ. address/data lines can be checked with a logic problem (scope is better.) but that's about all that is needed to get a LED flicker.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Depends.... you might be pushing what the 12v rail can handle on your power supply.

You could even get an entire transformer assembly and make a full bench test rig.

I was concerned about the size of the power supply - just looking at the size of a pinball transformer compared to a power supply.

I been looking for a replacement transformer for my Trident - it's dicey on the high voltage side - held together with silicone glue. But it would make a good bench power supply.

Thanks cfh, I do have 5 volts at U9 pin 40. I'm hoping my bench power supply is the problem. As soon as I can I'll put the board in the machine and see if that works.

Thanks

Bob

#18 9 years ago

This thing is getting to me now. I installed the board into the machine and got 6 flashes right off. (I didn’t see a flicker). Second try I got all seven flashes and heard some clicking under the play field. (I think it was from the drop targets) I was super stoked. I tried it a few more times then I got solid on. I checked the voltages - TP5 = 5 volts – TP2 = 14.5 volts and TP3 = 22.5 volts.

I unplugged it and was about to leave when I realized I didn’t screw the board down (don’t know if it would make a difference) I screwed it down and tried again – solid on. I shorted pins 40 – 39 and I got seven flashes. Tried it a few more times and sometimes it would boot and other times not.

This tells me A) I still have problems and B) my power supply ain’t cutting it. And it’s really difficult to work on it when it’s in the machine.

Any suggestions?

By the way I only connected J4. I haven’t installed the remaining headers yet.

Thanks

Bob

IMG_2481.JPGIMG_2481.JPG
#19 9 years ago

install a new LED. i always do this now. once you have a new LED you'll see that initial flicker. the old original LED is past its prime.

#20 9 years ago

I checked the voltages - TP5 = 5 volts

What does the AC ripple measure? Always good to check that besides the DC level.

I unplugged it and was about to leave when I realized I didn’t screw the board down

Yeah, it is important to screw down and get good ground. There is also a ground mod for the MPU (Pertains to the Bally MPUs, I think also the Sterns - Barakandl would probably be able to confirm)
2d. Before Turning the Game On: Upgrading the Ground on the MPU Board. http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index1.htm#cap

There are also some mods discussed in the link to these docs, these mods improve reliability of the rectifier boards and solenoid driver boards - if they apply to this version. And some info on the reset section troubleshooting. See: The Reset Circuit. on page http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index2.htm#flash

#21 9 years ago

The ground connection on the mpu100 comes from j4 on the component side. This is right in the corrosion area. I install a small jumper on j4 plug to reinforce ground if the connector through holes where corroded.

Mpu100 is also really easy to short the 5v to the mounting bracket of a bally game. The clearance is tight in the bot left corner.

#22 9 years ago

I had a little time to work on my MPU tonight. Out of about 10 tries I got it to flash 6 times once. The rest I just got solid on.

I removed the board and the mounting brackets. The bracket looked close but didn't touch the 5 volt line. But to be sure I cut a notch in the bracket anyway. I also polished mounting tabs to insure a good ground.

Then I added a jumper wire to ground as suggested.

I really don't think this was the problem but I'll re-install it tomorrow and find out. At least I feel I made it more bulletproof.

Thanks

Bob

IMG_2487.JPGIMG_2487.JPG IMG_2491.JPGIMG_2491.JPG
#23 9 years ago

Similar issue going on with one of my games. Replaced transistors and diodes in reset section, but haven't had time to do any more investigating. Watching this thread to see if you come up with a fix.

#24 9 years ago

Today I re-installed the modified brackets and MPU. Flipped the switch and got 6 flashes - a long hesitation then the seventh flash. (even the coin door clicked). I tried it again and got solid on. 6 or 8 more tries and still only solid on.

I worked on another project for about 30 minutes then tried again. 6 flashes - again, 6 flashes. About 6 or 8 tries and I get 6 flashes.

Also I never see a flicker. As soon as I flip the switch I get solid on then it starts flashing. And the LED is new - from Radio Shack but it is new.

I hate when stuff like this happens - either be broke or be fixed! But broke one time and working the next is driving me crazy.

Anyone have any suggestions what to try next?

Thanks

Bob

#25 9 years ago

Well, I understand the first flash is supposed to be the flicker. It flashes faster than the other flashes. Also there is a delay between the first and second flash. If you don't think you are seeing that description, can you post a video of it during boot up.

Plug in all the remaining connectors on the MPU in the backbox.
Then make sure you have a ball in the trough.
Now do you always see 7 flashes? At this time then you should have the attract mode lighting.

#26 9 years ago

Well if it was me, I'd rebuild all the connectors and pins in the back box. It's maintenance that must be done to make these things bullet proof. I didn't see any mention of the condition of the other boards... Solenoid driver board and the power board. Wayout440 had inquired about the AC ripple...Has the large capacitor on the solenoid driver been replaced? The 5 volt may be borderline.

#27 9 years ago

BTW...I use a computer power supply for my bench testing and I have never had a problem with it where a known good board would not boot up. The bench power supply only provides 5v & 12v so you will not see the seventh flash which indicates 43v available.

#28 9 years ago

If there is a pause before the 7th flash there is probably a zero crossing issue. The CPU is waiting for pulses on the U10 PIA from the zero crossing. It will wait for up to a second or so which will delay that last flash.

Check for burned R113 and R16
TP3 for 21v
Check u10 p18 for low pulses. Bally says 0.25vdc. If your DMM reads frequency, it should pulse 120 times a second.

#29 9 years ago

Maniac, I do have a sight delay between first and second flash - but no flicker. I'll try to make a video but I'm not too good at making videos. And my video camera sucks.

Freeplay, I have already re-built all the connectors and pins on all the boards except the light driver board and sound board. I have replaced the capacitors on the driver / regulator board (as well as connectors) and I replaced the regulator transistor. I replaced the fuse holders, rectifiers, and diodes (as well as connectors) on the rectifier board. So I'm pretty sure all the power to the MPU is fine. I suspect my power supply is not providing the correct power because I never got any flashes until I put the board into the machine. I'm working on a different bench power supply.

Baraka, I'm pretty sure I have a problem with the zero crossing. I looked at R16 and R113 - they look OK. I have 22.5 volts at TP3. But I haven't checked U10 yet. I'll check it with a logic probe as soon as I can.

I tried booting it again today - first try I got 6 flashes (no flicker), then solid on, the 6 flashes, then solid on. I tried about 8 times and every other time I'd get solid on.

Today's questions - why don't I ever get a flicker? And why does it boot up only every other time?

This just drives me nuts!

Thanks

Bob

#30 9 years ago

I tried booting it again today - first try I got 6 flashes (no flicker)

The whole flicker/flash sequence is just that...it's a sequence of board/chip checks. The initial flicker just may look the same as the flashes. If you didn't get a flicker...you would not see any subsequent flashes.

So if you are seeing 6 flashes and assuming the flicker is one of those flashes (so 1 flicker and 5 flashes), according to Clay's old repair guides, missing the 6th flash indicates the 6821 chip at U11 is suspect...either bad chip or bad socket....or the U12 timer (555) is bad.

If you are not seeing the flicker but in fact getting 6 subsequent flashes, the lack of the 7th flash indicates the 6821 at U10 is suspect (either chip or socket), or there is no +43 volts DC for the solenoids (Fuse F4 blown) or U14 is bad.

Appears you have replaced some of the chip sockets... Have you replace the chip socket at U10?

This info is from Clay's old guides for early Bally SS.

#31 9 years ago

Thanks Freeplay,

I'm pretty sure I'm getting 6 flashes, the few times I got the 7th flash the coin door coil kicked in. I think that only happens on the last flash.

I have 22.5 volts at TP3 so I'm sure the 43 volts is there. U10 is new but the socket is not. It looked clean so I didn't change it. I did tone out all the pins from the chip to the solder pads. U14 and the socket are new.

Hopefully tonight I'll have time to check the zero crossing with a logic probe.

What's strange is it only seems to boot every other time. It's 6 flashes, solid on, then 6 flashes, then solid on. ?????

Thanks

Bob

#32 9 years ago

Thanks Freeplay,
I'm pretty sure I'm getting 6 flashes, the few times I got the 7th flash the coin door coil kicked in. I think that only happens on the last flash.
I have 22.5 volts at TP3 so I'm sure the 43 volts is there. U10 is new but the socket is not. It looked clean so I didn't change it. I did tone out all the pins from the chip to the solder pads. U14 and the socket are new.
Hopefully tonight I'll have time to check the zero crossing with a logic probe.
What's strange is it only seems to boot every other time. It's 6 flashes, solid on, then 6 flashes, then solid on. ?????
Thanks
Bob

Not sure if the U10 could cause the overall failure or not....but best to replace all those old sockets anyway. With the early Bally MPU's I always replace all the sockets. Sort of like with Williams System 3-7...no sense in starting anything to get a board to boot before replacing the 40 pin inter-connect.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Check for burned R113 and R16
TP3 for 21v
Check u10 p18 for low pulses. Bally says 0.25vdc. If your DMM reads frequency, it should pulse 120 times a second.

Baraka, R113 and R16 look OK. TP3 is 22.5 V. But U10 P18 is showing 5.04 V and no pulsing. I also checked U14 P4 and got the same. I haven't checked anything else yet.

Freeplay, I hate changing 40 pin sockets - worse job ever. But if I continue to have problems, I'll have to change them. That's about the only thing left to change.

Thanks

Bob

#34 9 years ago

Freeplay, I hate changing 40 pin sockets - worse job ever. But if I continue to have problems, I'll have to change them. That's about the only thing left to change.

I must be crazy..I like replacing sockets... You might try reseating the U10 chip and see if that changes anything. You can even apply some pressure to it when you attempt to boot. If any of these actions have an effect on what happens, just proves the socket is bad.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I must be crazy..I like replacing sockets...

You must like going to the Dentist too. Do you have a method for removing sockets? I have a decent de-soldering tool but it don't remove all the solder on the socket side and I end up cutting the pins off. Heating them one a time and pulling them out - just like pulling teeth.

Thanks

Bob

#36 9 years ago

Baraka, From the schematic I made a list of voltages to check on U14

P-14 = 4.9
P15 = .25
P9 = .25
P10 = 4.5
P5 = 4.5
P4 = .25

Do these voltages look right? Anything else to check?

I hope to have time tomorrow to check them.

Thanks

Bob

zero cross.JPGzero cross.JPG
#37 9 years ago

heat the pin more ...
note- the pin not the track / land.
push left and melth, then right , then left again .. then press down and slurp while wiggling the pin

#38 9 years ago

You must like going to the Dentist too. Do you have a method for removing sockets? I have a decent de-soldering tool but it don't remove all the solder on the socket side and I end up cutting the pins off. Heating them one a time and pulling them out - just like pulling teeth.
Thanks
Bob

That's the correct way to do it... Pry off the plastic body, then heat each pin and remove. Once all the pins are removed, suck the solder. Sometimes before I suck the solder, I "reflow" a little fresh solder onto all the holes...seems to aid the sucking process.

#39 9 years ago

Baraka, From the schematic I made a list of voltages to check on U14
P-14 = 4.9
P15 = .25
P9 = .25
P10 = 4.5
P5 = 4.5
P4 = .25
Do these voltages look right? Anything else to check?
I hope to have time tomorrow to check them.
Thanks
Bob

For an inverter circuit - those voltages do look correct and probably all you can see with a slow meter.
To make sure the inverter circuit is working - ground the anode (non banded end) of diode CR49 then take voltage readings. If the inverter is good, the voltages will be switched - those reading roughly 4.5 should read about 0.25 and those reading 0.25 should read about 4.5.

#40 9 years ago

It's difficult for a fat old fart like me to work inside the back box but I managed to get these readings:

All from U14

pin 14 looking for 4.9 v - I got 5.18
pin 15 looking for .25 v - I got .32
pin 9 looking for .25 v - I got .39
pin 10 looking for 4.5 v - I got .72
pin 5 looking for 4.5 v - I got .70
pin 4 looking for .25 v - I got 5.04

Numbers look close until you get to pin 10. U14 is new. Could R18 have something to do with this problem?

Thanks

Bob

#41 9 years ago

Now that looks like U14 has a problem - gate U14D (output pin 10).

Doubt R18 can be the problem... he should be applying small pullup to match that of pin 14.
Be careful replacing any 4000 series parts. These are extremely susceptible to static electricity. A charge far less than you can feel can kill these parts.

Your voltages are a hair high. What voltage do you get at pin 16?

#42 9 years ago

Thanks Ed,

I get 0.34 volts at pin 16.

I think I got another U14. I find the smaller IC's harder to insert into the socket. (actually I find all IC's hard to insert) But I may have messed it up when I put it in.

I was planning on changing it but I'll have to remove the board. That's why I wanted to get my new power supply test rig going. Also I'm going to get a transformer and bridge to test the zero crossing on the bench.

Thanks

Bob

#43 9 years ago

I removed the MPU from the machine and hooked it up to my new test rig. I'm getting the same results from the test rig that I was getting in the machine. About half the time I get 6 flashes and other times I get solid on.

Also I never see any flicker. As soon as I flip the switch the LED goes on. I thought I was just not seeing the flicker in the machine but it doesn't flicker on the bench either.

Anyone know what's happening?

Thanks

Bob

#44 9 years ago

Sorry... I asked about pin 16 voltage above... meant to ask voltage at pin 1.

Ed

#45 9 years ago

I just replaced the U14 with another new one - Pin 1 is just over 5 volts - so is pin 2 but pin 3 is 0.0.

I'm going on memory here but I'll recheck again tomorrow.

Thanks

Bob

#46 9 years ago

Yeah, if pin 3 is low then pin 2 will be high. Invert function works...

Need to look at pins 9 and 10.
Whatever pin 9 is... pin 10 should be opposite.

Ed

#47 9 years ago

I'm digging this thread!
faz

#48 9 years ago

Faz, I’m glad you are enjoying this thread. Hopefully, you, me and others will learn something in the end. But right now it’s driving me up the wall.

I have my new bench tester working – even have a 25 volt transformer working for the zero crossing circuit. Seems to work as well as being in the game. Unfortunately the MPU still shows the same problems.

Last night I changed the U14. Tried it a few times and still don’t get the last flash. I gave up.

Today I went out to check some voltages. I turned it on and got 7 flashes. I thought I miss counted so I tried again – 7 flashes. About 3 –4 times I got 7 flashes, then back to 6 flashes. Then I checked the voltages on U14 (pretty much the same as when it was in the game.

pin 14 looking for 4.9 v - I got 5.8
pin 15 looking for .25 v - I got .42
pin 9 looking for .25 v - I got .42
pin 10 looking for 4.5 v - I got .64
pin 5 looking for 4.5 v - I got .53
pin 4 looking for .25 v - I got 5.79

I also checked pin 16 and got .43. And I checked pin 1 and got 5.92.

The new chip is failing at the same place as the other chip – at pin 10. Could both chips be bad?

I also noticed several times while checking voltages that it would sometimes re-boot on its own. This board is very flaky. I’ve changed all the sockets except at U9 and U10. Do you think those sockets could be causing this problem?

Thanks

Bob

#49 9 years ago

I doubt both new IC's would be bad - pretty rare to see a bad new one. Something else is pulling that pin low. Time to start looking for solder bridges (including under IC socket). Pull U14 from the socket - any resistance to ground (should be roughly 1.6M ohms).
U9/10 won't cause these issues - leave them be for now.

Ed

#50 9 years ago

I finished installing the remaining header pins last night. I hooked it up to my bench tester and I get flicker and 6 flashes every time. I checked the voltages at U14 and got pretty much the same results as before. I also looked every where I worked for a short but didn't find anything.

I pulled the U14 and checked resistance:

pin 1 - 2.55 k
pin 2 - 7.7 m
pin 3 - 0 to 5 ohms
pin 4 - OF
pin 5 - 277.3 ohms
pin 6 - OF
pin 7 - .570 m
pin 8 - .5 ohms
pin 9 - 6.33 m
pin 10 - 272.4 ohms
pin 11 - 1.00 m
pin 12 - 21.0 m
pin 13 - 5.5 m
pin 14 - 113.0 k
pin 15 - 6.32 m
pin 16 - 17.5 m

I have no idea what this means - hopefully someone will and can help.

Thanks

Bob

Also I noticed this thread is getting a bit long - should I start a new thread?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 125.00
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-mysterious-mpu-reset-section and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.