9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by MikeS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's the best theme”

• Muppets 20 votes
      63%
    • Black Knight 7 votes
      22%
    • Wonker 5 votes
      16%

(32 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BE8F9D39-4597-40B0-9694-B78C0D8824DC (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190518_173102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190518_160150 (resized).jpg

#1 9 months ago

The Muppet Show looks really good one of the favourites growing up . Who's in on this one .

IMG_20190518_160150 (resized).jpg
    #2 9 months ago

Is this real?

#3 9 months ago

Maybe could be like Superman , but it looks really good I love the armour

#4 9 months ago

No, Jack Danger / DeadFlip has been mocking up some title fantasies.

#5 9 months ago

It’s a shame. It looks real good and it’s a fun theme.

#6 9 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

No, Jack Danger / DeadFlip has been mocking up some title fantasies.

Yep . Here's another one

IMG_20190518_173102 (resized).jpg
    #7 9 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Yep . Here's another one
    [quoted image]

Never heard of that theme. Looks awful to.

#8 9 months ago

I don't think it would be a good theme , it's a musical but it does have a plant that eats people

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Never heard of that theme. Looks awful to.

#9 9 months ago

The Muppet Show was my favorite TV show as a young child and would be a must buy theme for me! So many great characters, catchy music and humor.

As far as toys go you could have a Gonzo Cannon, Kermit's swamp lower playfield, Electric Mayhem pop pop bumper cluster, a mode where Fozzie tells bad jokes and you need to knock him off the stage, Pigs in Space, etc. It really has to be one of the best themes available at this point in time that hits a peak buyer demographic.

#10 9 months ago

Ball drain earns you a comment from Statler and Waldorf, chirping you.

BE8F9D39-4597-40B0-9694-B78C0D8824DC (resized).jpeg
    #11 9 months ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

Ball drain earns you a comment from Statler and Waldorf, chirping you.[quoted image]

Or if you don't finish a mode they could say that was pretty good , It was alright , it was pretty average , actually it was bad , it was awful , that was terrible Boo Boo

#12 9 months ago

I know that Stern did in fact have the muppets license in the 2014 timeframe. I don’t know how long they had to use it, so it’s probably lapsed by now. My impression is that they didn’t pull the trigger on it because the remake of “The Muppets” on ABC in that timeframe flopped.

#13 9 months ago

Whatever happened to the rumor that this was in the queue for JJP? Was supposed to follow Toy Story.

#14 9 months ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Whatever happened to the rumor that this was in the queue for JJP? Was supposed to follow Toy Story.

This one is just a mockup , maybe jjp have the licence ?

#15 9 months ago

Wife loved the Muppet Show, she would want this theme which would make it one less pin I want that I would get

#16 9 months ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

My guess is that it didn't happen for licensing reasons since Disney owns the Muppets now. Since Disney has been trying to promote the "New" Muppets I doubt they'd want to license the old 40 year old content from the Muppet Show which is what people want. A pin based on the new Muppet properties would be a mistake.

#17 9 months ago

New muppets: booooo
    Old muppets: yay! JJP should do it. After GnR and Toy Story though. I need some time to $ave up...

#18 9 months ago

Muppets was one of the only shows that as a family we'd get together and watch in the early 80s. Really had something for everyone. I'm not a nib buyer but would definitely like to flip one if ever made

#19 9 months ago

Muppets would probably be a pass for me as I never seen any of the movies or show so it doesn't do much for me personally. Same with Little Shop Of Horrors never seen the movie so it doesn't do much for me.

#20 9 months ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

My guess is that it didn't happen for licensing reasons since Disney owns the Muppets now. Since Disney has been trying to promote the "New" Muppets I doubt they'd want to license the old 40 year old content from the Muppet Show which is what people want. A pin based on the new Muppet properties would be a mistake.

New Muppets? You mean the series that ran for 2 seasons and was canceled a few years back?

#21 9 months ago

Rumor was jjp had this a couple years back. I'd be more interested in a jjp version, but this mock up looks cool. It even has a deathstar in it. Lol.

#22 9 months ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

New Muppets? You mean the series that ran for 2 seasons and was canceled a few years back?

Yes. The cancelled series from a few years ago or the newer movies like Most Wanted and The Muppets. The Muppets movie from 2011 is actually pretty decent. I think Disney will probably bring them back again at some point. I just don't see them having a lot of interest in licensing the pre-Disney content. Similar to Tron. That's why I don't think we'll see a pin based on the original Tron movie.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 75.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.99
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 219.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 63.50
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside