3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

As the Munsters thread has gone a bit off the rails with excitement for this release it was suggested we move our custom mod collection to a dedicated thread as we continue to develop new ideas. While we are Always working on New products we typically like to promote what is real and available as some visions/ideas change throughout development. With that said, we LOVE input and your visions/ideas are equally important to us!! So, if you have an idea let us know we love a challenge and there are some Really creative individuals out there we would love to hear from. Shoot us a PM maybe we can help. This thread is dedicated to the In Stock creations with many more to come soon. Thanks to ALL for your amazing support and feedback. We love what we do and we are honored to be part of your beautiful collections.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

Munsterlogo (resized).jpgMunsterlogo (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Bring Grandpa Munster to LIFE with the Mod couple "Electric Chair Grandpa" custom illuminated Mod! Extremely sculpted and detailed literally from head to toe. Each mod is hand painted to meticulous detail. Know when to shoot for Grandpas laboratory when the electrodes on his chair (tied to the Grandpa scoop) light up his chair! No detail was overlooked from his electrode helmet to his naughty Playghoul book on his armrest. Fitting and color neutral pattern to fit well with ALL Munsters models. Very simple plug and play installation with color illustrated instructions. This was honestly one of our Biggest mod challenges but we feel Very proud of the final result. We hope everyone loves him as much as we did creating him in honor of this wonderful title.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpgIMG_2148 (resized).jpgIMG_2148 (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpg
#4 5 years ago

The Munsters Custom 1313 Mockingbird Lane Shooter plate mod. Be warned you are plunging into a world of Fun with The Munsters. This simple yet highly detailed add on is a fitting theme piece to enter the Munsters home! Airbrushed and hand detailed in bronze down to the scary spider web accents. Simple and reversible installation. Knock on the door for a cool looking mod!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

There's always something spooking going on in the Munster house. Introducing the Munsters Googly Eye custom 3D pop bumper cap mod! Scary detail fitting of this amazing game. Hand made Glass retina for true authenticity with fine airbrush details to complete the look. Simple install and designed to illuminate from the stock pop lamp for full scary glowing eye effect!! Keep an eye on this product available Now from the Mod Couple!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).png4 (resized).png
#6 5 years ago

No home is complete without an irritating Grandpa Bat flying around the house! Introducing the "Batty Grandpa" custom flying Mod! Just in time to torment Herman Munster. This highly detailed flying figure is custom made and each is hand painted with just a touch of color to fit all game models. Mounted on a formable wire spring, he subtly bounces as if he was Flying through the house! Best location is to the right of Herman to give him a slight flasher effect. Simple installation using the games mounting screw post. He's Flying off the shelf to a Munster game near you!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#7 5 years ago

Whats that crazy Grandpa doing in the Laboratory Now!! Introducing the Munsters "Spark Generators" Mod! Custom electrical generator lenses with bolt pattern mounting base. Each lense is carefully polished to carry the flasher lighting all the way to the polished mini chrome ball topper. Fits on any and all of the flasher domes to complete that laboratory look Grandpa loves so much. Kit is Easy to install and comes as a Set of (2). It's alive...... and available NOW!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#8 5 years ago

The 1313 Mockingbird home is a spider haven! Complete the look with the New Mod Couple Scary Spiders custom flipper bat kit! Set of (2) custom made and individually painted flippers with detailed 3D Webbing and of Coarse a scary 3D spider to watch you play! Fear not the spider is molded rubber so he won't be going anywhere! Simple and reversible install. Complete the look and flip in style! Fits ALL models! Scary spiders oh My!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

For the Munsters Pro, Premium, or LE. Save the art, Not the dimples!!
Improve the look of this Beautiful playfield and add some protection to both the playfield and that dimpling magnet plate! The Munsters Electric Mag Protector is a laminated decal cover along with a secondary custom oversized mylar protector. Both have clean cut center access to eliminate mylar shredding and faulty ball grabs. (Hmmm) I think it gives the playfield a great theme look while protecting those ugly metal disk dimples and the top cover protects both while extending Over the magnet perimeter to protect the playfield to metal roll over. It really looks great, rather easy to install, and the price is very reasonable. This product qualities for free shipping ground! Available in Color or Black and white versions.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
#10 5 years ago

People can say Munsters isn't a hot game for one reason or another but we would beg to differ. Another 80 packages went out today for Munsters alone. If only my game would arrive......lol Sincerely, Thank you ALL for your kind support and interest. We really love these games and knowing we are part of these amazing collections is priceless to us. Thank you!

#11 5 years ago

Hurry and get your game so we can see all you mods installed in a game instead of against the red cloth.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Hurry and get your game so we can see all you mods installed in a game instead of against the red cloth.

SDTM did an install video of all the pictured non installed mods. I do hope to see that game soon. The Grandpa Elecric chair and Raven clock images are install photos.

#13 5 years ago

In preparation for this Awesome games arrival we had another kick ass arrival today from The Mod Father! Custom Pingulp and matching shooter theme and color perfection. Can't thank him enough for his beautiful work Love it!!!! If your looking for a place to set your potion while playing give The Mod Father a look!!

https://modfatherpinball.com/

IMG_2170 (resized).jpgIMG_2170 (resized).jpg
#14 5 years ago

Finally played Munsters yesterday.
What a fun game!!! Almost pulled the trigger on a pro, but must wait to play prem first.
All your mods Dave look amazing. Cant wait to own machine and get me some modcouple. Kept looking at the Grandpa plastic and how cool your Grandpa will look in that position.
This game screams for sideblades, a lot of black acreage there on sides.
I would like to see a new Dragula car, the one on machine is about 2 inches in length and looks smaller than a Hot wheels.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Finally played Munsters yesterday.
What a fun game!!! Almost pulled the trigger on a pro, but must wait to play prem first.
All your mods Dave look amazing. Cant wait to own machine and get me some modcouple. Kept looking at the Grandpa plastic and how cool your Grandpa will look in that position.
This game screams for sideblades, a lot of black acreage there on sides.
I would like to see a new Dragula car, the one on machine is about 2 inches in length and looks smaller than a Hot wheels.

Thanks so much Eric! Agreed on the side blades. I actually like the ones Stern offered on this game personally. Not sure if Franchise had a hand in those but they look great.

#16 5 years ago

At the current rate, by end of year they’ll be more mods available for Munsters than TZ. Keep them coming, all are good so far.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

At the current rate, by end of year they’ll be more mods available for Munsters than TZ. Keep them coming, all are good so far.

Lol thanks but I highly doubt Any game in our future will ever surpass the TZ mod frenzy. That was actually the first game we ever made mods for about 18 years ago. Started with a simple TZ script cut sign and a moving slot machine and then people went crazy putting everything into that game. Some really great mods and many that fit under the "what were you Thinking" category.

#18 5 years ago

Hey mod couple,

Please make me a Herman like this is the car. So I can replace this crappy Stern Sculpt.
Magicchiz

herman (resized).jpgherman (resized).jpgmunster-1546649475685_1280w (resized).jpgmunster-1546649475685_1280w (resized).jpg
#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hey mod couple,
Please make me a Herman like this is the car. So I can replace this crappy Stern Sculpt.
Magicchiz
[quoted image][quoted image]

Lol that wouldn't actually be that hard to do. Do you (most) feel he's not correct from Stern? Asking as I have not put that many hours on the game to really evaluate. We will certainly consider this if the consensus agrees. But his electrodes would need to light up...

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol that wouldn't actually be that hard to do. Do you (most) feel he's not correct from Stern? Asking as I have not put that many hours on the game to really evaluate. We will certainly consider this if the consensus agrees. But his electrodes would need to light up...

When I think of Herman I see the Happy laughing Herman. It is just how I see him. If someone can tell me why they made him with a grimace, I just don't understand.

I just can not get the Herman stomping his feet and laughing Huh, Huh, Huh. It is burned into my memory of the Munster's. Iconic.
Magicchiz

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hey mod couple,
Magicchiz
[quoted image][quoted image]

Spot on @magicchiz! Couldn’t agree more. Great idea.

#22 5 years ago

Yep, the smiling Herman is a more fitting look for him. The “stockish” Frankenstein look they used doesn’t do him proper justice.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I believe you’d sell a lot of these. I’d buy one.

#25 5 years ago

OK arm bent!!! We will give this a try though in full disclosure it may be about 2 weeks to create as we have an Incredible backlog which is a good kind of problem but I don't want to over promise anything we can't deliver. Thanks for the input such a creative group!

#26 5 years ago

I agree. I would be on the list for an updated Herman as well. After all, you kicked ass on grandpa! Sadly, I still don’t have my Pro yet

#27 5 years ago

I’d buy a replacement laughing Herman head and I don’t even own the game (yet).

#28 5 years ago

Many apologies for the delayed orders this week. Even running 24/7 (not fun...) we fell 4 days behind. We try Very hard to get orders out Next day unfortunately Munsters turned out to be a Huge hit for Stern so our "buffer" of inventory was depleted within just a few days. With this weekend we are now Finally caught back up and All orders are out and reserves replenished. Thanks again to ALL for your support and interest in our products. We will continue to improve with each day and do our best to challenge our creativity. Thank You!

The Mod Couple

1 week later
#29 5 years ago

Have you considered mini flipper covers for the mini playfield on the LE and the Prem?
Magicchiz

3 weeks later
#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Have you considered mini flipper covers for the mini playfield on the LE and the Prem?
Magicchiz

We are considering a mini version of the flippers in test now. A bit of a pain to install down there but look great. All mods In Stock currently from our website store.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So Yelobird, is Mod Couple going to attempt to make a replacement laughing Herman rather than the Frankenstein Monster version they put on this game?
I think it would be a great seller for anyone that knows Herman was like a big innocent kid cracking up at almost anything. I would definitely buy one as well as I am sure many others who want a major toy that fits the theme better.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

So Yelobird, is Mod Couple going to attempt to make a replacement laughing Herman rather than the Frankenstein Monster version they put on this game?
I think it would be a great seller for anyone that knows Herman was like a big innocent kid cracking up at almost anything. I would definitely buy one as well as I am sure many others who want a major toy that fits the theme better.

We are working on the model but there are many challenges we need to look at to see if the change is viable. This is a bash toy after all. lol Will keep you posted.

#33 5 years ago

How about a mini Eddies’ Woof Woof doll that can sit on top of the far left plastic

#34 5 years ago

We definitely need more Woof Woof

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

We definitely need more Woof Woof

Noted thanks. Do like that idea just need to figure out how to give him a proper implemention.

1 week later
#36 5 years ago

Just ordered the grampa mod . Is there and vids of it in game play?

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Just ordered the grampa mod . Is there and vids of it in game play?

Not that I am aware but it will be shipping Monday. Basically he sits on top of the scoop and the lights are tied to the laboratory light so when his chair lights you know to load. Thanks so much for your order and support.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not that I am aware but it will be shipping Monday. Basically he sits on top of the scoop and the lights are tied to the laboratory light so when his chair lights you know to load. Thanks so much for your order and support.

Thanks the Mod looks fantastic. Congrats on its success . Looking forward to adding it.

1 week later
#39 5 years ago

I just made a video/review for 5 mods from The Mod Couple on my Munsters Premium.
check it out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-munsters-custom-mod-collection-by-themodcouple?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.