Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinballkim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-4.jpeg
    #1 11 years ago

What is the one pin in your collection that everyone crowds around waiting to play?

#2 11 years ago
    #4 11 years ago

Not sure they were crowding around to play it , but during last years party the RFM got the most plays at like 120+ games. I'm thinking there was some very short ball times as that game is pretty fast at times. Never the less, it did beat out all other games during the entire day.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#5 11 years ago
    #6 11 years ago

Have 3 which has the same amount of attention
    Sttng (colour dmd)
    taf
    Ij4

#7 11 years ago

strangely enough it seems to be space jam

#9 11 years ago

MM....by far.

#11 11 years ago

Most popular game at my house is never a pin. It's always my 1972, EM Haunted House gun game, followed closely by the Skee ball machine. The most popular pin out of the five I have is always Monster Bash.

#13 11 years ago

AC/DC.

#14 11 years ago

It's usually AFM. It seems that the game just clicks with every type of player. Casuals can destroy that first saucer fairly easily and start multiball and Martian Attack, which gets them pretty excited. Pinheads just all seem to love AFM.

#15 11 years ago

SS-TAF-MB, its pretty even when we have people over, no one pin stands out. When its just the wife and I...SS.

#16 11 years ago

Indiana Jones, oddly enough.

#17 11 years ago

DW -- people are magnetized to that pin.

#18 11 years ago

In the past year, Mars Trek here.

#19 11 years ago

Avengers LE-but I encourage people to try Spiderman and X-Men LE-then they go back to Avengers

#21 11 years ago

AC/DC

#23 11 years ago

What is the one pin in your collection that everyone crowds around waiting to play?

th-4.jpegth-4.jpeg

#24 11 years ago

WW was the hottest with my friends this weekend by far.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-popular-pin-in-my-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.