3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 5.57.52 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Using the Top 100 rankings as guide....
UNDERRATED (Not in the Top 100)
Baracorra

I will say this about Barracora, is that you can learn the basic rules, but as you play it you discover what each and every switch in the game accomplishes and it makes for utilizing great strategy. It's seriously like chess-playing with the machine, utilizing the upper lanes and building the saucer and target. Timed spinners are the best. Plus drops in order - this is one of those games where you're cheering on the ball for making lucky bounces into the next drop OR cursing it into the outlane. I've had this machine for I think over a year now. There were times where I considered trading it for a wishlist Bally, but lately this game has just really sunk in and I'm just getting lost in it for hours. I mostly lean towards Ballys, but I'd say Barracora is a Top 5 solid state machine, especially of that era.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

If you play a half a dozen plays of Baywatch, I believe you will have a hard time disagreeing with it being a HIGHLY underrated game.
Tons of great shots. Deep rule set including wizard modes for each character, crazy multi ball, shark flipper self flipping, largest DMD display to be put on games including really ingenious video modes. The theme is what gets people hung up.
My wife, who hated the theme when I brought it home because of the theme, now says if she could only keep two games in our collection, Baywatch would be one of them. My collection is: FH, RS, TS, TZ, W?D, Baby PacMan, Wipeout, Party Zone & Haunted House and of course Baywatch!

If we're talking just layouts alone, i'd rather play Baywatch than Scared Stiff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-overrated-and-underrated-pins?tu=SunnRAT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.