3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 5.57.52 PM (resized).png
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

I made this post on Reddit originally, so I apologize if any of you have already read this. The subject line says it all. Let me know your picks! For me underrated would be WCS, Junkyard, Who Dunnit, and T3. My overrated picks would be Dialed In (the art makes my eyes burn; I don't care how good of a "shooter" it is), GNR (both JJP's and Data East's suck actually), Batman 66 and TNA (they're both sharp looking but put me to sleep! More like Napman 66 and Total Attention Span Annihilation). Let me see some hot takes people! But leave poor Addams Family alone. It didn't ask to be the most iconic machine of all-time, so don't say it's overrated just because.

#2 3 years ago

Not sure you can say DI is overrated. It has not gotten a ton of love for the most part although I LOVE IT. JJP's best shooter in my opinion.

#3 3 years ago

I'll just repeat my Reddit response then.

Overrated: Attack from Mars, Metallica, Stern Star Trek, AC/DC, ToM, Stern KISS. I think these are all good games, just don't feel like they're top 1-2% or whatever. Although, I'd hesitate to even call Stern KISS a good game. It's mediocre.

Underrated: Pinball Magic, Strange Science, Taxi, Indy 500, Atlantis (Bally), Radical, Diner, Future Spa, Bad Cats, Pink Panther, Police Force, Mousin' Around.

I'd also consider putting Dialed In on the underrated list since the OP put it on his overrated, but it does have some passionate fans as well as haters. Classic '90s charm and humor with modern features and a great layout, what's not to love?

#4 3 years ago

Man op, I'm having a hard time agreeing with almost anything you said. I do love who dunnit and wcs, but they're about where they need to be. But luckily everyone has opinions on what they like. I love bm66 and dialed in. But, whatever.

#5 3 years ago

I really dont have a list of under/over rated games but out of the games I have owned IJ (wms/bly) and TOTAN to me were over ratted. Dont hate me but I didnt see the appeal in them. I only miss them due to the current market prices, Yikes! As far as TNA goes, out of the 18 games I have it gets the most play among friends and pinheads that come over.

#7 3 years ago

For me, it comes down to price/performance. I don't care if a game is over or under rated, as long as its a decent price for what you are getting. Big bang bar comes to mind. On the other spectrum, there are some great DE/Sega games

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

For me, it comes down to price/performance. I don't care if a game is over or under rated, as long as its a decent price for what you are getting. Big bang bar comes to mind. On the other spectrum, there are some great DE/Sega games

Yep, I love Maverick. Art is terrible, but there is something I love about it. I play it more than any game I got and it cost me $1800.

#9 3 years ago

All pinball machines are underrated, while also being overrated.

These threads prove this to be fact!

#10 3 years ago

Stern Star Wars, especially premium, is criminally underrated

I think Jurassic park stern is overrated

#11 3 years ago

every LE is overrated

#12 3 years ago

To be honest, in a world where Street FIghter IIs seem to be selling for $2k, how is it possible to say ANY game is underrated?

It's just moot now. There are no more "hidden gems," and really, there is nothing that's "overpriced" anymore. Nobody dumb enough to spend $20K on a POTC or $13000 on a Stern LE really cares if the game is "overrated" or overpriced, that's kind of the whole point of swinging your dick around.

The whole point of finding "underrated" games in the past was to find a bargain. When stuff like Doctor Who, T2, NBA Fastbreak, No Fear, etc. were going for $1100, there was some value in noobs trying to figure out where the deals were.

Well, in 2021, you can insist a shitty game like Waterworld is underrated, but at $2k who gives a shit? You may be the one person on Earth who still thinks nobody else thinks The Shadow or Congo or Indy 500 is a good game, but at $4-5k, again, who cares? What's the value in knowing a game is "underrated" when it still costs as much as a used Subaru?

Underrated/overrated threads are neither underrated nor overrated any more. They are simply useless and irrelevant.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The whole point of finding "underrated" games in the past was to find a bargain...

Sure, but what if I go out of my way to explain how the very expensive and popular game I own is actually, hold on to your seats, UNDERRATED!!
Gamechanger!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sure, but what if I go out of my way to explain how the very expensive and popular game I own is actually, hold on to your seats, UNDERRATED!!
Gamechanger!

Hahah yeah that's another part of it.

"You know what's underrated? This Ghostbusters LE I paid $10k for! It should be more appreciated!"

Get a Schnauzer if you want unconditional love people!!!

#15 3 years ago

Check out these SDTM videos with Zach and Greg

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Not sure you can say DI is overrated. It has not gotten a ton of love for the most part although I LOVE IT. JJP's best shooter in my opinion.

Not compared to the masterpiece that is Pirates

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Check out these SDTM videos with Zach and Greg

Oh buddy, Greg and Zach are my boys. My favorite pinball content creators.

#18 3 years ago

Underrated... No Fear
Overrated..JJP POTC with asking prices 20k plus

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from AustinGoodrich:

Oh buddy, Greg and Zach are my boys....

Oh ok, then everthing made in the last 10 years is underrated and everything older is overrated.
And toppers are all underrated too, of course.

#20 3 years ago

Most overrated game currently is JJP POTC

#21 3 years ago

My vote for overrated pin is TSPP

#22 3 years ago

I made this post on Reddit originally, so I apologize if any of you have already read this. The subject line says it all. Let me know your picks! For me underrated would be WCS, Junkyard, Who Dunnit, and T3. My overrated picks would be Dialed In (the art makes my eyes burn; I don't care how good of a "shooter" it is), GNR (both JJP's and Data East's suck actually), Batman 66 and TNA (they're both sharp looking but put me to sleep! More like Napman 66 and Total Attention Span Annihilation). Let me see some hot takes people! But leave poor Addams Family alone. It didn't ask to be the most iconic machine of all-time, so don't say it's overrated just because.

Since the you are talking about rating, not price, that is what I'm going to go with. I'll start out by saying that I disagree with almost every one of your examples, especially with Total Nuclear Annihilation. I have no idea how that game put you to sleep. I would agree that World Cup Soccer is underrated.

I'm just going to go down list and comment on what I rate quite a bit differently then the consensus.

##Overrated##
Pirates of the Caribbean - I find this game to be overrated. It's a good game, but it's well outside of my personal top-10.
Batman (The Dark Knight) - It's outside of the top-100, but I'd put it even lower.
F-14 Tomcat - You could argue that all System 11 games are underrated. I'm okay moving them all up, but F-14 would be near the bottom of that list for me.
The Pinball Circus - I'm going to play it at the Pinball Hall of Fame because it's different. It's different, but not that good.
South Park - It's dropped a lot on the list, but it's still overrated. Beyond the theme, it's not a fun game to shoot.

##Underrated##
The Shadow - Should be one of the top-tier games IMHO.
Fish Tale - I call it my guilty pleasure game. I currently have it rated as my second favorite game of all time.
Congo - Add this one to the list of games I regret selling.
Indianapolis 500 - I enjoy the three games listed above more, but Indy 500 is underrated too.
Stars (Stern) - I could probably fill an underrated list with pre-90s games, but Stars just happens to be one of the best from that long list.
World Poker Tour - I solid game. Should easily be in the top 200.
Lethal Weapon 3 - Again, I'm shocked it outside of the top 200.
Godzilla - Ditto
Monopoly - Ditto
Wheel of Fortune - Ditto
WWE Wrestlemania - I'm not sure why I like this game, but I really do have fun playing it.
Hardbody - I assume it has to be the theme. The game shoots pretty good.

##Just Comments##
Batman 66 - The game has grown on me the more I play it. I originally had it much lower, but I'm okay where it's listed at this point.
Rick and Morty - I'm fine with it's overall rating, but it's my third favorite Spooky title. I guess that means TNA and ACNC are underrated.

I think what it comes down to is that I really just like pinball. If I just used the basic Pinside ratings of Excellent, Good, Decent, Not So Good, Poor, Terrible most games would be "Good" or better. Sure I could argue this games better then that game, but you're nitpicking at that point when in reality there are just a lot of great games.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

So agree with you Woody.

#24 3 years ago

Sorry guys, definitely would not have made this post had I known it gets posted several times a year :p

#25 3 years ago

Sorry guys, definitely would not have made this post had I known it gets posted several times a year :p

I enjoyed this thread.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from renvhoek:

I enjoyed this thread.

Now we just need to decide if this thread is overrated or underrated

#27 3 years ago

This thread is like Popeye

#28 3 years ago

Pinball Magic is the most underrated pin of all time.

Starship troopers is also underrated

#29 3 years ago

Overrated: Medieval Madness
Underrated: Bally Lady Luck

#30 3 years ago

I've been having a blast with the Big Guns I recently picked up and I can't believe it's around the 250 mark on the top 100 list, putting it below quite a few System 11 games I'd put it higher than. I mean it has one of the best art packages from the era (It's Python and as usual for him the artwork is creatively integrated into the playfield and cabinet design), some of the best light shows from the era, a great soundtrack, a super exciting and challenging multiball, and the cannons, which are super cool. I'd say it's better than some other higher ranked System 11s on the top 100 like F-14, Cyclone, Dr. Dude, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, Transporter, and Jokerz.

#31 3 years ago

STTNG is way way overrated, I just.... don't like it at all.

/hides from the angry pitchfork mob

#32 3 years ago

So for a bit of fun, I compared my rankings with those on Pinside. I tried to only include games I know really well. Some confirmed how I felt about the game, but there are quite a few examples where games I really love are considered "overrated". I guess others love them more then me. I think what it could be is there is some element of the game such as art, theme, or toys that I rated a bit lower. If I could completely customize my own rankings "fun" would be worth 75% of my total score. That's where games a game like Deadpool really shines. I don't love the layout, but it's fun to shoot.

##Overrated##
Pinball Circus (7.3 / 5.3) - No surprise. I feel like it's hyped because it's rare and different.
South Park (7.1 / 5.5) - Yeah, I can walk away mid-ball.
F-14 Tomcat (7.5 / 6.0) - System 11s are mostly underrated. F-14 is the exception. I have on need to own another.
Batman: The Dark Knight (7.7 / 6.3) - One of the worst Stern titles of all time.
Pirates of the Caribbean (8.8 / 7.8) - I really do like this game. I just don't seem to love it as much as everyone else.
Pinbot (7.8 / 7.0) - Now we have some that I was shocked were on the list. Pinbot is a solid game. A good bang for your buck.
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (8.3 / 7.5) - Man, this one hurts. I really like the game.
AC/DC (8.5 / 7.8) - I'm fine with this one on the list. It's solid, but not that great.
Batman 66 (8.4 / 7.7) - This game has grown on me quite a lot. I still am not a huge fan of the layout, but the rules are great.
Ghostbusters (8.4 / 7.7) - Yeah, this makes sense. The geometry is off just enough to be annoying.
Judge Dredd (8.0 / 7.4) - Another game I like, but there are much better 90s games that are rated lower. Still a good value.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (8.5 / 7.9) - Surprised this made the list. I'd own one again. I enjoy playing it.
Rick & Morty (8.4 / 7.6) - I'm a lot more upset that Alice Cooper made the list. It's a tad overrated. Great theme integration.
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International (7.5 / 7.0) - It's a bit rough for me. I do really like Spooky games, I promise.
Deadpool (8.7 / 8.2) - From her on down my statistical attempt at this feels like complete BS. I love all these games.
Bram Stoker's Dracula (8.2 / 7.7) - Great game. Owned in the past and would own again.
Jurassic Park (8.5 / 8.1) - Great game. I have one on order.
Iron Maiden (8.6 / 8.1) - Great game. It's on my wanted list.

##Underrated##
Hardbody 5.7 / 7.4) - I stand by this. If I had more room I'd own more late 80s games.
Fish Tales (8.0 / 9.0) - Yep, it's one of the best games of all time.
Attack from Mars: CE (8.5 / 8.8) - Specifically the CE is underrated. I have it rated the same as the original.
Twilight Zone: (8.7 / 9.0) - Hardly worth mentioning, but all my rankings seems lower then averages.
Metallica (8.7 / 9.0) - One of my favorites.
WWE Wrestlemania (7.2 / 7.5) - This is one where it's underrated for gameplay, but perhaps still overvalued.
Stars (7.5 / 7.7) - I wish this was higher. Stars is great.
Congo (8.0 / 8.2) - Another game I would love to own again. I really like the diamond collection rules.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So for a bit of fun, I compared my rankings with those on Pinside. I tried to only include games I know really well. Some confirmed how I felt about the game, but there are quite a few examples where games I really love are considered "overrated". I guess others love them more then me. I think what it could be is there is some element of the game such as art, theme, or toys that I rated a bit lower. If I could completely customize my own rankings "fun" would be worth 75% of my total score. That's where games a game like Deadpool really shines. I don't love the layout, but it's fun to shoot.
##Overrated##
Pinball Circus (7.3 / 5.3) - No surprise. I feel like it's hyped because it's rare and different.
South Park (7.1 / 5.5) - Yeah, I can walk away mid-ball.
F-14 Tomcat (7.5 / 6.0) - System 11s are mostly underrated. F-14 is the exception. I have on need to own another.
Batman: The Dark Knight (7.7 / 6.3) - One of the worst Stern titles of all time.
Pirates of the Caribbean (8.8 / 7.8) - I really do like this game. I just don't seem to love it as much as everyone else.
Pinbot (7.8 / 7.0) - Now we have some that I was shocked were on the list. Pinbot is a solid game. A good bang for your buck.
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (8.3 / 7.5) - Man, this one hurts. I really like the game.
AC/DC (8.5 / 7.8) - I'm fine with this one on the list. It's solid, but not that great.
Batman 66 (8.4 / 7.7) - This game has grown on me quite a lot. I still am not a huge fan of the layout, but the rules are great.
Ghostbusters (8.4 / 7.7) - Yeah, this makes sense. The geometry is off just enough to be annoying.
Judge Dredd (8.0 / 7.4) - Another game I like, but there are much better 90s games that are rated lower. Still a good value.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (8.5 / 7.9) - Surprised this made the list. I'd own one again. I enjoy playing it.
Rick & Morty (8.4 / 7.6) - I'm a lot more upset that Alice Cooper made the list. It's a tad overrated. Great theme integration.
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International (7.5 / 7.0) - It's a bit rough for me. I do really like Spooky games, I promise.
Deadpool (8.7 / 8.2) - From her on down my statistical attempt at this feels like complete BS. I love all these games.
Bram Stoker's Dracula (8.2 / 7.7) - Great game. Owned in the past and would own again.
Jurassic Park (8.5 / 8.1) - Great game. I have one on order.
Iron Maiden (8.6 / 8.1) - Great game. It's on my wanted list.
##Underrated##
Hardbody 5.7 / 7.4) - I stand by this. If I had more room I'd own more late 80s games.
Fish Tales (8.0 / 9.0) - Yep, it's one of the best games of all time.
Attack from Mars: CE (8.5 / 8.8) - Specifically the CE is underrated. I have it rated the same as the original.
Twilight Zone: (8.7 / 9.0) - Hardly worth mentioning, but all my rankings seems lower then averages.
Metallica (8.7 / 9.0) - One of my favorites.
WWE Wrestlemania (7.2 / 7.5) - This is one where it's underrated for gameplay, but perhaps still overvalued.
Stars (7.5 / 7.7) - I wish this was higher. Stars is great.
Congo (8.0 / 8.2) - Another game I would love to own again. I really like the diamond collection rules.

I liked this detailed analysis. Thank you!

#34 3 years ago

Using the Top 100 rankings as guide....

UNDERRATED (Not in the Top 100)
Baracorra
Catacomb
Alien Star
Embryon
Nine Ball

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED (Not even in the Top 200)
Mata Hari
Devil's Dare
Road Kings
Superman

GTFOH! (Not even rated!)
Cosmic Gunfight
Beat the Cock
Punk!

I could go on. I won't even bother getting into the EM's. Different stokes for different folks. All pinball is good.

#35 3 years ago

Underrated? Everyone of my games. I only buy games that suck!

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 5.57.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-02-12 at 5.57.52 PM (resized).png
#36 3 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Big Guns I recently picked up and I can't believe it's around the 250 mark on the top 100 list,

I’d put Big Guns higher too but it could get a big head.

#37 3 years ago

Overrated:
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire
Medieval Madness (top 20 game but not best ever)
Willy Wonka
Guns N Roses (Data East)
Road Show
Centaur
Fathom
Diner
Black Knight 2000
Transformers

Underrated:
CSI
Goldeneye
Elvis
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Waterworld
Baywatch
Catacomb
Mystic
Medusa
Stars
Space Shuttle (it gets love but should be higher)
Munsters

BTW I think Junkyard is trash, I kept Popeye over JY when I decided to sell a pin, the only pin I've sold in 16 years. I'd say Popeye's underrated but I understand the theme isn't for everyone. Fairly deep ruleset for it's time with great DMD animations.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Using the Top 100 rankings as guide....
UNDERRATED (Not in the Top 100)
Baracorra

I will say this about Barracora, is that you can learn the basic rules, but as you play it you discover what each and every switch in the game accomplishes and it makes for utilizing great strategy. It's seriously like chess-playing with the machine, utilizing the upper lanes and building the saucer and target. Timed spinners are the best. Plus drops in order - this is one of those games where you're cheering on the ball for making lucky bounces into the next drop OR cursing it into the outlane. I've had this machine for I think over a year now. There were times where I considered trading it for a wishlist Bally, but lately this game has just really sunk in and I'm just getting lost in it for hours. I mostly lean towards Ballys, but I'd say Barracora is a Top 5 solid state machine, especially of that era.

#39 3 years ago

If you play a half a dozen plays of Baywatch, I believe you will have a hard time disagreeing with it being a HIGHLY underrated game.

Tons of great shots. Deep rule set including wizard modes for each character, crazy multi ball, shark flipper self flipping, largest DMD display to be put on games including really ingenious video modes. The theme is what gets people hung up.

My wife, who hated the theme when I brought it home because of the theme, now says if she could only keep two games in our collection, Baywatch would be one of them. My collection is: FH, RS, TS, TZ, W?D, Baby PacMan, Wipeout, Party Zone & Haunted House and of course Baywatch!

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

If you play a half a dozen plays of Baywatch, I believe you will have a hard time disagreeing with it being a HIGHLY underrated game.
Tons of great shots. Deep rule set including wizard modes for each character, crazy multi ball, shark flipper self flipping, largest DMD display to be put on games including really ingenious video modes. The theme is what gets people hung up.
My wife, who hated the theme when I brought it home because of the theme, now says if she could only keep two games in our collection, Baywatch would be one of them. My collection is: FH, RS, TS, TZ, W?D, Baby PacMan, Wipeout, Party Zone & Haunted House and of course Baywatch!

If we're talking just layouts alone, i'd rather play Baywatch than Scared Stiff.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Overrated:
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire
Medieval Madness (top 20 game but not best ever)
Willy Wonka
Guns N Roses (Data East)
Road Show
Centaur
Fathom
Diner
Black Knight 2000
Transformers
Underrated:
CSI
Goldeneye
Elvis
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Waterworld
Baywatch
Catacomb
Mystic
Medusa
Stars
Space Shuttle (it gets love but should be higher)
Munsters
BTW I think Junkyard is trash, I kept Popeye over JY when I decided to sell a pin, the only pin I've sold in 16 years. I'd say Popeye's underrated but I understand the theme isn't for everyone. Fairly deep ruleset for it's time with great DMD animations.

I don’t care for Popeye Predominantly because the upper playfield obstructing the lower and almost all become cloudy and impossible to effectively see. I love the theme.

Disagree with you on RoadShow, love the goal of going across the country to visit all the cities and the different mini games for each.

MM is a great game for people who don’t play a lot of pinball. Busting down the castle is easy and your average low attention span player feels like they can do it. I think that’s why people like it.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yep, I love Maverick. Art is terrible, but there is something I love about it. I play it more than any game I got and it cost me $1800.

Suprise, Suprise, Suprise!!! I thought that I was the only one that loves Maverick!!! I'll get a new pin, play it for a while then go back to playing Maverick. For some odd reason I only seem to play one pin at a time. Weird, I know. Lol

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

every LE is overrated

I'd argue.. STh premium is NOT overrated..

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I don’t care for Popeye Predominantly because the upper playfield obstructing the lower and almost all become cloudy and impossible to effectively see. I love the theme.
Disagree with you on RoadShow, love the goal of going across the country to visit all the cities and the different mini games for each.
MM is a great game for people who don’t play a lot of pinball. Busting down the castle is easy and your average low attention span player feels like they can do it. I think that’s why people like it.

Totally agree on MM.

Roadshow to me is too repetitive with not enough variety. I've never played one with the Soren chip or a Pinsound, which I think would probably be game changers. But in the wild without those things it gets old because the theme can't carry it. And it seems like the ones I play are always broken.

I get the Popeye upper playfield complaint, it's one of the few (or perhaps only) upper playfields that obscures shots. But it's really only 2 shots, the two upkicker holes. And I guess the rollover lanes can be hard to see through cloudy plastic (LEDs can overcome this and be more visible). Still I think it's not as bad as most people give it grief for.

#45 3 years ago

Overrated; Sterns latest Black Night (Sorry, the official name escapes me.). Played 20 games, perhaps it was set up poorly. Never engaged with the central Black Night.
Underrated' Wheel of Fortune. Played it many times and never realized the code was poor. Really fun game!

#46 3 years ago

Underrated: TAF it's at #15 now. I know there is alot of cool games out as of late, still thinking TAF rides a bit higher..on our crazy scale.

#47 3 years ago

just to list a couple extremes for me.

Overrated - Tron
Underated - Baywatch

#48 3 years ago

Of what I own:

Underrated - Tee’d Off
Overrated - STLE. Maybe JPLE

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Yup... one of many games people say they love and you can pretty much assume they cant play.

#50 3 years ago

From my experience……

Underrated:

Hobbit. Sure it shoots kind of meh and the upper flipper is just really oddly placed and angled. I Think the game was made with other playfield intentions/shots, then they got scrapped, and we get whats left.
Still.....
Awesome game, the ruleset and the immersion is second to none. The wizardmodes, are well… They are simply the best by far.

Overrated:

Monster bash. At first it´s a great game, but differs from great games in that instead of growing with time, it gets smaller and less interesting with time. Still it holds it´s merits in a +5 Collection, since it´s an initial hit and guests and kids will like it.
Not enough to be a top five pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-overrated-and-underrated-pins?hl=mrcleanhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.