Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which games are you excited about?”

• JJP - Toy Story 101 votes
      20%
    • JJP - Willy Wonka 93 votes
      18%
    • JJP - Muppets 33 votes
      6%
    • Stern - Deadpool (comic. Not movie) 42 votes
      8%
    • Stern - Munsters 41 votes
      8%
    • Stern - The Beatles 39 votes
      8%
    • Stern - Iron Maiden 54 votes
      11%
    • CGC - Monster Bash 64 votes
      13%
    • CGC - Big Bang Bar 41 votes
      8%

(Multiple choice - 508 votes by 347 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0124 (resized).JPG
    IMG-20180224-WA0013 (resized).jpg
    72F1D27F-36E7-4533-A53D-E4A6186DBEE3 (resized).jpeg
    AD13686C-C387-4D51-8742-0BC61FF9BDD6 (resized).jpeg
    A3D07065-AF8B-4AB2-85DF-8E2A22D51905 (resized).jpeg
    485 (resized).jpg
    9780141365374 (resized).jpg
    OKt (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2018-02-23 23.09.34 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 8.54.49 pm (resized).png
    5f76e8f84ea7dfeafde4aff7bddb8f2f (resized).jpg
    qBz-5hLO-Qgx (resized).jpg
    d3a05638937b1b2cbad52a6966ccb5d8.jpg (resized).png

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Saw a post on the Oz wide buy sell page in Australia - - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497239890571190/permalink/1789855087976334/

The results to me where kind of unexpected... But the sample size is smaller than pinside.

So I'm interested to see what titles peope are excited about that haven't officially been announced, and which ones people are indifferent about.
    List from TWIP!

Vote for as many as you want.

Edit. Ok.... You can only put 9 responses and there are 18 rumoured games!

I've put the top 9 from the Facebook vote and if you also want to vote for the following below just comment in the thread!

CGC - thearte of magic
    CGC - cactus canyon
    Cirqus maximus - kingpin
    AP - Oktoberfest
    Deeproot (a reminder that root means a fuck in Australia) - alice in wonderland
    Deeproot - magic girl
    Deeproot - raza
    Deeproot - Houdini?
    Deeproot - fire and brimstone (religious pin)
    Heighway - queen

#2 6 years ago

Toy Story JJP
    Willy Wonka JJP
    Iron Maiden Stern
    Princess Bride Stern (sad this isn't JJP)
    Guns n Roses JJP

Deeproot ANYTHING at this point is WAY premature.

#3 6 years ago

I gotta say BBBr is a weak rumor that has my vote and I might even buy 3(one of each level)one for me and one for each bar! Would have to have code added PLEASE! Take your time and add code and make it a complete masterpiece! Perfect to fit barcade movement!

#4 6 years ago

Big Lebowski CE (China Edition)

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

The CE makes it funny...

#6 6 years ago

Jaws is the only rumor I want to be true.

#7 6 years ago

Iron Maiden for me.

#8 6 years ago

d3a05638937b1b2cbad52a6966ccb5d8.jpg (resized).pngd3a05638937b1b2cbad52a6966ccb5d8.jpg (resized).png
    qBz-5hLO-Qgx (resized).jpgqBz-5hLO-Qgx (resized).jpg
    5f76e8f84ea7dfeafde4aff7bddb8f2f (resized).jpg5f76e8f84ea7dfeafde4aff7bddb8f2f (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

Deadpool

#10 6 years ago

Played the prototype at Dutch Pinball open and it looks very promising, hope production will go better!

Also very excited for the new JJP pin(s)

#11 6 years ago

This vote is already surprising me. JJP and cgc way ahead of Stern already. I can't see the original vote from the AU site, how did it's vote turn out?

#12 6 years ago

Alive in wonderland

#13 6 years ago

GnR JJP has my attention.

Stern - Iron Maiden - maybe news today?!

#14 6 years ago

Queen

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 8.54.49 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-23 at 8.54.49 pm (resized).png

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

This vote is already surprising me. JJP and cgc way ahead of Stern already. I can't see the original vote from the AU site, how did it's vote turn out?

Is Iron Maiden more popular in Australia because it is a British band?

Screenshot 2018-02-23 23.09.34 (resized).pngScreenshot 2018-02-23 23.09.34 (resized).png

#16 6 years ago

OKt (resized).jpgOKt (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago

I don't know...there are many exciting choices above. The poll only lets me choose one.
    I would sure love a Munsters pin, but hell no if it is by Stern

#18 6 years ago

Oktoberfest is the most appealing to me at this time. I am more receptive to a non-licensed theme with creativity. I love the classic Bally/Williams but I feel like I have been there done that. Having a new unique non-licensed pin excites me. Second and third would be Kingpin followed by Munsters.

#19 6 years ago

The Beatles

#20 6 years ago

All I need is The Beatles!

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

I don't know...there are many exciting choices above. The poll only lets me choose one.
    I would sure love a Munsters pin, but hell no if it is by Stern

I voted from 3 myself. Shouldnt be an issue voting for 1, or all 9 of them

#22 6 years ago

Beatles!

#23 6 years ago

My vote is for iron maiden one of my dream themes. Deadpool and willy Wonka also excite me.

#24 6 years ago

Oktoberfest - Prost!

#25 6 years ago

I always hear the TF2 medic saying Oktoberfest in my head when I read it...

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

GnR JJP has my attention.
    Stern - Iron Maiden - maybe news today?!

Wasn't the reveal supposed to be the 28th?

#27 6 years ago

I honestly am not excited about any more licensed themes or remakes.

Whether an old movie, antique rock stars, or a TV show nearing the end that I never cared for in the first place.

You can keep them all!!!

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I honestly am not excited about any more licensed themes or remakes.
    Whether an old movie, antique rock stars, or a TV show nearing the end that I never cared for in the first place.
    You can keep them all!!!

How about "Get off my Lawn" the pin?

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

How about "Get off my Lawn" the pin?

Sounds better than most of the garbage they are coming up with lately.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sounds better than most of the garbage they are coming up with lately.

We have found your theme!

#31 6 years ago

shotgun multiball mode random firing balls Git' Git' On Outta ere'!!!

#32 6 years ago

Out of the choices to vote for - Willy Wonka...as long as it is based on the original movie. We don't need any more Johnny Depp on pinball machines...

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from brucipher:

Out of the choices to vote for - Willy Wonka...as long as it is based on the original movie. We don't need any more Johnny Depp on pinball machines...

Then why not just base it on the original book? Oh, yeah, I forgot. Most pinsiders probably never read it.

9780141365374 (resized).jpg9780141365374 (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago

wow, I had heard the Toy Story rumors for JJP, but not muppets or Willy Wonka (assuming original). If they really have all those themes, they are going to hit it out of the park. Theme is the only thing that's been holding them back.

Beatles are huge, but not sure their music really translates well for a music pinball theme. You really want something you can rock out to for pinball....maybe Back in the USSR and Helter Skelter? can't think of much else....although their version of twist and shout is great.

#35 6 years ago

Willy Wonka is a friggin creep - no thanks for me

My bets are on Toy Story or GNR as the next from JJP

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from resipsa:

wow, I had heard the Toy Story rumors for JJP, but not muppets or Willy Wonka (assuming original). If they really have all those themes, they are going to hit it out of the park. Theme is the only thing that's been holding them back.

Muppets was on the original leaked list of titles the disgruntled employee put out a couple years ago. But I haven't heard much about it lately and wonder if it was replaced with the much better Gene Wilder Willy Wonka. And then Guns N Roses by JJP is another one I can't wait for if it's really happening. jjPotC April/May, Toy Story (Lawlor) end of 2018, Willy Wonka Summer 2019, GnR end of 2019. Then?? That's a lot of potentially great pins.

The only fly in the ointment with that estimated order is that Lawlor seems to be settling in to every other pin, and I can't imagine he's doing GnR. So maybe he's doing Muppets after all and that comes after Willy Wonka?

#37 6 years ago

Not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

My bets are on Toy Story or GNR as the next from JJP

Toys coming to life when no one is around isn't creepy!?

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Toys coming to life when no one is around isn't creepy!?

Don't think it's creepy because they are plastic toys.... Wonka was a weirdo with what I consider a creepy personality. Jmho

#40 6 years ago

I'm not super excited about any of those. Beatles, I guess. Muppets, maybe. I'm probably more excited about Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle, and my excitement has NOTHING to do with Alice Cooper or his music.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

"Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a goddamn moron."

CE is the official nomenclature for the next TBL run.

#42 6 years ago

Im not crazy about any of the new themes coming out. Im prolly most curious about Spookys Alice Cooper pin.

#43 6 years ago

"Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a goddamn moron."
    CE is the official nomenclature for the next TBL run.

Jeez...it's a quote from the movie...I wasn't telling you to be politically correct.

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

Im not crazy about any of the new themes coming out. Im prolly most curious about Spookys Alice Cooper pin.

I agree. None of this year's rumored titles excite me much. Alice Cooper definitely has me the most curious.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Jeez...it's a quote from the movie...I wasn't telling you to be politically correct.

I understand man - it was a Walter quote regarding the Dude's use of the term "Chinaman". I was just responding with a Dude quote to Walter.

No offense taken or meant.

#46 6 years ago

I hope when they do the Beatles,thay have thier heads on real tight for that title!!!

#47 6 years ago

When I imagine the kids are adults by the time JJPs releases those titles, I mentally crack a beer and walk right over to Oktoberfest.

#48 6 years ago

I understand man - it was a Walter quote regarding the Dude's use of the term "Chinaman". I was just responding with a Dude quote to Walter.
    No offense taken or meant.

Off topic but why is it wrong to say Chinaman when it’s perfectly acceptable to say Irishman or Englishman?

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Off topic but why is it wrong to say Chinaman when it’s perfectly acceptable to say Irishman or Englishman?

Because you don't say Irelandman or Englandman, which is the form if you directly correlated to Chinaman.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

485 (resized).jpg485 (resized).jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-exciting-rumoured-game?hl=dngrwillrobinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.