(Topic ID: 129645)

Ultimate KISS Pinball Release Party & Concert - 6/28/15 (HD Pics Added)

By Jared

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Good event idea?”

• YES! I like the idea and I will attend if you do it! 10 votes
    12%
  • YES! I like the idea but I cannot make it due to location. 46 votes
    57%
  • NO. Not a cool idea. 20 votes
    25%
  • Maybe. Depends. 5 votes
    6%

(81 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
DSC_9391.jpg
DSC_9376.jpg
DSC_9367.jpg
DSC_9361.jpg
DSC_9369.jpg
DSC_9568.jpg
DSC_9566.jpg
DSC_9700.jpg
DSC_9622.jpg
DSC_9575.jpg
DSC_9502.jpg
DSC_9499.jpg
DSC_9512.jpg
DSC_9515.jpg
DSC_9529.jpg
There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 8 years ago

Cigar Smokers! KISS Big Smoke is on!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#102 8 years ago

How far away from FUN! Is this venue? Might be cool to do a double whammy type thing. Two tourneys, all that jazz!!!

#103 8 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

How far away from FUN! Is this venue? Might be cool to do a double whammy type thing. Two tourneys, all that jazz!!!

The silver saloon is approximately 35 minutes from fun in Mesquite.

#104 8 years ago

If nothing else Jared I love your enthusiasm, so good luck.

#105 8 years ago

Just wrapped up the promo flyer.

kiss launch party.jpgkiss launch party.jpg

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Just wrapped up the promo flyer.

Awesome !

LTG : )

#107 8 years ago

Man, digging up KISS fans in the DFW is a challenge. Heh. I will figure it out.

#108 8 years ago

40 tickets sold so far... been about 21 hours since campaign launch and I have not hit any of the big guns yet.

#109 8 years ago

Just got word that a pinsider from MLPS is considering flying down... thats pretty exciting! National draw! haha.

#110 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Just got word that a pinsider from MLPS is considering flying down... thats pretty exciting! National draw!

A lot of people don't want to miss the pinball party of the year.

#112 8 years ago

Umm this time I am going for "Ultimate" lol. Not quite epic. Not unless I got the real KISS to show up.

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Not quite epic.

Either way, I'm sure everyone will have a great time!

#114 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Just got word that a pinsider from MLPS is considering flying down... that's pretty exciting! National draw! haha.

That be me Jared. and actually I'm from St Paul. You rep as "THE" party and promoting guy is partly the reason I'm headin down. If your puttin it on I'm there.

#115 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That be me Jared. and actually I'm from St Paul. You rep as "THE" party and promoting guy is partly the reason I'm headin down. If your puttin it on I'm there.

Wow, now I have to make double sure that it does not suck! HA!

I would love to add a Motley Crue cover band or GNR... if only I had budget!

#116 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Wow, now I have to make double sure that it does not suck! HA!
I would love to add a Motley Crue cover band or GNR... if only I had budget!

It won't suck, if you had more time to get the word out that would be a plus though. Any word of getting a local rock radio station in on this? Are T shirts going to be available? I gotta come home with more then just pictures and vid. I like the artwork on the back....that way people can see it when I'm playin.

#117 8 years ago

Radio ads begin next week.

Also the venue has its own local following that will likely pay cash at the door.

I also do marketing for the venue, and I've seen events where we presold 45 tickets and 1400 showed up when the doors opened. People are weird.

#118 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Radio ads begin next week.
Also the venue has its own local following that will likely pay cash at the door.
I also do marketing for the venue, and I've seen events where we presold 45 tickets and 1400 showed up when the doors opened. People are weird.

Great news.

#119 8 years ago

Jared, you are the man!! Wish I lived closer, best of luck!

#120 8 years ago

Hey Jared, just bought my event tickets.

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

People are weird.

Speaking of which. Will you be skydiving stark naked into this event ? That would really pack them in.

#122 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Jared, just bought my event tickets.

Thank you so much. Every bit helps.

To break even on the bands costs I need to pre-sale 400 tickets. I am not sweating quite yet. lol.

You gotta take risks in life to make cool stuff happen.

#123 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I am not sweating quite yet.

If you get to that point, please PM me. I'll buy a ticket. Even if I can't go.

#124 8 years ago

Radio Advertisements have now begun. This will drive a lot of "at the door" traffic on the day of the event. Shame, those people will pay $12 instead of $5 like you all, but that's OK. You early adopters deserve to save money.

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Radio Advertisements have now begun. This will drive a lot of "at the door" traffic on the day of the event. Shame, those people will pay $12 instead of $5 like you all, but that's OK. You early adopters deserve to save money.

No it's not. Make some $$$.

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

No it's not. Make some $$$.

Would be nice, but my goal is just to brake even. Truly. Looking like I wont know until the day of the event, lol. A real nail-biter.

#128 8 years ago

DirectTV installer that came out on Saturday saw my KISS Pinball and without asking said "hey I heard about a kiss pinball party and concert on the radio". He said he heard the commercial on 105.3 The Fan. He looked like a rocker so I asked him if he was going. Hey said "heck yeah!"

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

DirectTV installer that came out on Saturday saw my KISS Pinball and without asking said "hey I heard about a kiss pinball party and concert on the radio". He said he heard the commercial on 105.3 The Fan. He looked like a rocker so I asked him if he was going. Hey said "heck yeah!"

Outstanding. I anticipate a big crowd coming "at the door". Good. I have heard similar feedback from many.

#130 8 years ago

Ok, so here is what I have accomplished now.

Radio Ad's are going strong. DFW Market
105.3 & 99.5 FM

Flyer and Event also now added to the Silver Saloon website, and getting posts event 72 hours with link to 16,000 on their page until the event in 13 days.

Event also added to "Stub Hub" which will sell tickets though the Saloon website and be promoted online. Their site is a hub for people looking for shows and events and will be easier for outsiders to deal with than TILT.

The band has yet to begin co-promoting on their pages, and I am still working on a promotional video.

Again: my goal here is to break event on the bands cost of $2500.

Effort continues.

#131 8 years ago

We made the official flyer.

Ya know: because it's official.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#132 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

To break even on the bands costs I need to pre-sale 400 tickets.

400 x $5 = $2000

Quoted from Jared:

my goal here is to break event on the bands cost of $2500.

You're either really bad at math...or the band raised their fee?

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

400 x $5 = $2000

You're either really bad at math...or the band raised their fee?

The fee has always been $2500. I'm working on reducing it to make the event more feasible, but I'm pretty confident that all the marketing is going to drive a lot of traffic to the door.

#134 8 years ago

You will have 1000 at the door. It's Kiss Army.

Did you get Stern trophies and translates to give away?

#135 8 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

You will have 1000 at the door. It's Kiss Army.
Did you get Stern trophies and translates to give away?

Yes, that will all come.. Plus some other neat stuff.

I am confident in the KISS Army.

#136 8 years ago

Anyone willing to bring a CENTAUR?

#140 8 years ago

Schedule adjusted. I'm coming for the afternoon and bringing some of my boys. It's 2.5 hours from my house but I think worth the drive for some fun.

#141 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Schedule adjusted. I'm coming for the afternoon and bringing some of my boys. It's 2.5 hours from my house but I think worth the drive for some fun.

Thanks!!!

#143 8 years ago

Jared, Can you take lots of video footage of this event. So wish I could be there!

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Jared, Can you take lots of video footage of this event. So wish I could be there!

Yep! I will do my best!!!!

I wish I had budget for my normal video guy, but I'm cutting it close with this one.

#145 8 years ago

Venue upgraded the stage lighting and fog systems tonight in preparation for the concert on Sunday. Going all out. I really appreciate them supporting me and this event. Check the video!

https://www.facebook.com/jguynes/videos/10153462512099516/

#146 8 years ago

A slight aside, but you guys may be interested in a series of radio shows that Gene Simmons is presenting on BBC Radio 2 in the UK:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05y85fq

I've uploaded an episode in case you can't get iPlayer outside the UK (suggest use a UK proxy if so, or get_iplayer program to download):

I_Love_It_Loud_The_Gene_Simmons_Rock_Show_-_Anyway_You_Want_It_b05y85fq_default.mp3 (56.46MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nzvdzh

#147 8 years ago

Just got this photo from the print shot, our new 7 foot tall x 3 feet wide banners. These will flank either side of the stage. Pretty cool stuff for sure.

PART_1435339685961_Image1435339685936.jpgPART_1435339685961_Image1435339685936.jpg

#148 8 years ago

Best of luck again Jared! Sending positive vibes your way.

#149 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Best of luck again Jared! Sending positive vibes your way.

I appreciate it. I am very excited.

We will have 2 huge projector screens showing vintage KISS concerts during the arcade time 2pm-6pm.

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Just got this photo from the print shot, our new 7 foot tall x 3 feet wide banners. These will flank either side of the stage. Pretty cool stuff for sure.
PART_1435339685961_Image1435339685936.jpg

Those are sooooo cool. Wish I could make it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-epic-pinball-release-ever-kiss-concert-62815/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.