Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hawkmoon
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Agree to disagree...

#2 1 year ago

I'm not sure beautiful is the term I would have used, but that's pretty damn cool.

#3 1 year ago

This was a thrill to make together with you Peer
    I was stunned and flabbergasted when I saw this game room after our long trip. I think I left some items over there, so i need to get back to collect them

#4 1 year ago

Page 3 already....

This gameroom has to been seen...

#5 1 year ago

What an entrance!

#6 1 year ago

Wow that’s over the top

#7 1 year ago

Spectacular!

#8 1 year ago

That is pretty damn nice. I really like the habit trail hanging from the ceiling complete with ball. I want that

#9 1 year ago

Very nice....but not my taste

#10 1 year ago

Sorry, I have to disagree
    That room screams "I just discovered pinball and I have money"
    A beautiful games room will have games from many eras, not just "A" list games and LE's

#11 1 year ago

Extremely cool, love the concept that the gameroom is inside a machine. That entrance is epic.

#12 1 year ago

Definitely an interesting room. I don't know about the best ever, as there have been some pretty epic game rooms put together over the years, but it's surely one of the most unique. I've never seen the habitrails with huge pinballs before, and the lit inserts on the floor are awesome.

Oh, something looks very wrong with that Elvira fathead. She turned out as a "Butterface".

#13 1 year ago

Is that Elvira art on the wall...supposed to look like that?

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from amstrick:

Is that Elvira art on the wall...supposed to look like that?

After a good dose of Botox, Yes

#15 1 year ago

Meh, Chuck E Cheese meets Pee Wee's Playhouse with random NIB's.

4 weeks later
    #16 1 year ago

This game room is creative and well conceived, as well as executed nicely (perhaps with the exception of Elvira ... but, taste is a personal thing).

What struck me more than anything else is "geez, how much money did this game room cost to construct?" Those of us who struggle to own a small handful of games can not help but be awe struck by the sheer wealth that is on display in that room. All that being said, it is still pretty awesome and I wouldn't mind hanging out there for a weekend.

#17 1 year ago

2 bad it takes airline tickets and Hotel res. 2 get 2 where ever in the world this fantasy arcade is!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-beautiful-gameroom-in-the-world?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.